Quitting Time: Tech Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, you have a nice ass." Arjun said through gritted teeth as he smacked her ass again, prompting another squeal from the bent over actress. His hands ran up her body before reaching under her bouncing frame and he grabbed at her swinging breasts, kneading them firmly before pinching at the hard nipples. With him bent over her body, the two of them were rocking backwards and forwards on her couch. Both of their bodies were slick with sweat and as they fucked hard, the sound of them going at it in the most primal fashion was starting to ring out inside of her front room. Lifting a hand up off of the couch, the blonde white woman reached up behind her and wrapped a hand around the back of his neck so that the two could share a hot, wet French kiss. Their tongues wrapped around each other's and they slowly kisses each other while Arjun rammed himself inside of her and roughly grabbed at her breasts.

Pulling his hips back and then shoving them forward, Arjun's hips were continuing to beat against Katie's round ass as the Indian man worked on fucking her tight pussy open. Slapping her ass again, Arjun made sure to keep at least one hand on her breasts, squeezing them roughly as they both slapped backwards and forwards. Roughly grabbing at her chest as well as slapping her ass, Arjun hissed in delight as her tight walls hugged him, squeezing and milking him while he pushed in and out of her. The couch was sliding backwards and forwards on Katie's laminated wood floor and the sound of it bouncing back and forth added to the symphony of their combined moans of pleasure. Arjun's tongue ran over her shoulder blade, teasing the pink skin and making it come to life in goose pimples as the man she had hired to fix her equipment was fucking her wild beyond what she had expected and also making her feel so damned good for it all.

Slapping her ass one more time, Arjun brushed his index finger under her lips and against her hard clit, rubbing the tip of his finger against the hard nub while he worked on moving his dick in and out of her in a steady, side to side style of penetrating her. Getting all of the hot spots Arjun knew she liked and he knew he liked making her feel it. Sliding his cock inside of her, his dick stretching her walls out and making her pussy gush hard around him. As his fingers rubbed against her clit, Arjun could almost see her body react to it. Leaning his head down, Arjun sunk his teeth into her neck, sucking on it firmly as he continued to fuck her hot, wet fuck tunnel. Sliding his dick in and out, Arjun lifted his hips upwards with a flick of his waist, the tip of his big dick brushing against her gspot and when he did that, he firmly rubbed against her clit and made the blonde, white woman jump in sheer pleasure.

Electricity was running through Katie's body, making the woman shake and shiver while he rammed her from behind and rub his fingers against her hard clit. Arjun wanted to run his hands all over the inside of her thighs, just feeling that hot, wet arousal fluids that were leaking over her legs and onto the fabric of the couch. Katie's head was down and she had gritted her teeth firmly as she did her best to try and fight off the impending orgasm. Her body was trembling and her slick with sweat body was aching, she was feeling almost completely spent with how hot, heavy and rough the session between them had been. Taking one of his hands off of her body, Arjun took a fist full of her damp blonde hair, pulling her head back so he could push his fingers into her mouth so she could taste just how wet she was.

Dutifully noted, Katie opened her mouth and took Arjun's fingers into her mouth, sucking on the tips of his fingers as he continued to ram her from behind. Arjun's hips were beating against her ass, the skin that had been pale at the start was now suitably red from all the hard slaps as well as the sensation of Arjun's dark skin beating against her beautiful pale skin. The skin contrast was something that made the scene so much hotter but also, just the way Katie's hot pussy was hugging him did make the Indian male growl in pleasure. With Katie's head bent backwards, her head at a nearly unnatural angle, Katie was groaning in sheer delight and her fingers were digging hard into the couch as she was taken well beyond her limits of taking cock and she was going to cum hard soon over the big dick inside of her.

Arjun let her hair slip from his fingers and his hands came back to her thighs, holding her in place as he rammed her quicker and quicker, the couch jumping and her body was bouncing back against him and making her orgasm come down on her, exploding all over him and sending another crashing wave of pleasure over them both.

"Oh fuck!" Katie almost screamed, her pussy walls clamping down hard on him and her body was almost cleanly spent of her remaining energy. Arjun however, had other ideas. Continuing to ram her, he could tell his own orgasm was creeping up on him and he was ready to blow. Pushing himself all the way inside of her, he took her by the shoulders and pulled her up off of the couch, her body was almost limp in his arms as he whispered in her ear.

"I made you cum again. I get your ass now." He said, reminding her of their earlier deal.

Giggling, Katie bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head. "I fucking did didn't I?"

Pulling out of her, Arjun reached down and scooped Katie's weak body in his arms and laid her down on the coffee table. With a swipe of his arms, the decorative fruit bowl and some of the magazines crashed off of the table and the tech guru was able to use it as a plateau to fuck Katie Cassidy in the ass. Taking hold of her legs, Arjun lifted her up off of the table and nestled his dick between her ass cheeks.

"Not going to lube it up?" Katie asked, a weak smirk on her face.

"I think you did a good enough job on that."

"I did?"

"You did. I didn't think it was possible to drown a cock. You certainly did a good enough job on it though." Arjun said, a flirty smirk on his face as he pushed the slick head of his cock against her tight back door. Slowly pushing his way forward, Arjun did meet some resistance in her ass but he didn't stop. Continuing to push inside of her, Arjun moved his cock inside and her ass slowly popped open to accept his cock.

With a hard push forward, Arjun's hips rocked forward and Katie's asshole was spread open around him and his hips soon slid all the way in so that his hips were bumping against Katie's spread, bright red ass cheeks. Looking down at her face as she was laying limp in his arms, her legs spread and her ass just opening up to take Arjun's dick inside of her. Pushing himself in and out, Arjun wiped away some beads of sweat that were running down the side of his face, threatening to drop off of his brown, dark skin. Katie's white, pale skin was glistening under the lights inside the room, her entire body was slick with sweat and her legs were like jelly, the insides of her thighs just damp with her arousal. Her eyes were half open and her mouth was wide open as she simply moaned and took his thick cock into her ass. Arjun had never fucked a woman in the ass before and giving it to the famous TV star who was just taking it.

Katie's hands came up and grabbed at her chest, squeezing both of her breasts roughly as Arjun started to saw his dick in and out of her, his big, full Indian balls slapping against her red asscheeks as he managed to pull his big dick to almost halfway out and then inside of her ass again, giving her hard thrusts and making her weakened body just shaking backwards and forwards while she was rammed full of Indian cock. Pulling his hips back one more time, Arjun hissed in pleasure as his balls hit Katie's ass with one particular hard spot and as soon as he did that, he could feel his orgasm starting to build. Katie could almost tell that he was close as well. Her hands came up and stroked against his torso before she spoke.

"Cum in my ass." Katie encouraged, his big dick picking up the pace again, quicker and quicker. Soon though, he was unable to hold it off and his orgasm took over. Ramming his cock inside of her, Arjun just painted her asshole full of his thick, potent Indian cum. Shooting rope after rope inside of her rear, Arjun slowly pulled himself backwards and his cock slipped from her hole with a loud pop and those pearly white ropes of his cum slipped from her asshole and ran down the small of her back, one of them dropping down to the coffee table as he inspected it, his hands wrapped around Katie's ankles to ensure that he could see all of that hot cum inside of her.

The sight was truly a beautiful one to see.

Katie let her body go weak finally, almost collapsing on the table with a defeated, yet happy, sigh of relief. Lifting a hand up to her forehead, the blonde, white American giggled weakly before looking up at Arjun who was just standing back, feeling very proud of himself.

"That was..."

"Fucking wild." Katie said with a grin, her head falling back again and just looking up at the ceiling of the room as she let more of his cum run from her asshole. "Fuck... I have never had sex this good before." Katie added, reaching a hand between her legs and both scooping up her own arousal and one of the pearls that were leaving Katie's ass. Taking the tip of her finger back into her mouth, Katie cooed in pleasure at the combined taste of it. "Fuck!" Katie said, laughing at how she must have looked.

"Damn... I wish I could take a photo of you." Arjun said, looking down at the sweat soaked, cum covered mess that was Katie Cassidy. Looking around the room, the wall was nearly demolished from where the two had fucked against it, the couch had hand and knee imprints and he had no doubt that the coffee table Katie was currently trying to relax on was going to be a mess. Running a hand through his hair, Arjun fell backwards and took a seat on the couch, his eyes looking over Katie who was still just lulling there, her head falling back off of the coffee table and her body was just resting from the hard fuck.

It was then that he picked up on the fact that there was a lone sound coming from Katie. The blonde woman was actually snoring and was fast asleep on her own coffee table! That made Arjun feel pretty special about himself and while he would have normally taken a shower after sex, he realised that it would have been vastly impolite of him to do so. So, he got up, got dressed and wrote a small note for Katie to read. Placing the post-it on her stomach, Arjun smiled and left the home and towards his small bike.

Would she come back to his store again? Arjun could only hope that a new console would be out sooner than later.