R.A.G.E.

Story Info
An electrically charged good time.
2k words
3.81
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RAGE. Ravening, Angry, Growing, Energy. That's what's coursing thru' my veins tonight. RAGE at him. RAGE at me. RAGE at the world. Any little thing sets me off. Waiting for the famed, clichéd last straw. What will happen when it comes?

It's been festering all day. Like a pot of water getting ready to boil over. Maybe if I go for a walk it will help. I step outside. Night has settled like a dark blanked over the town. The starless sky is as black as my mood. I should be able to blend in perfectly with the night.

I head down the darkened street. Not paying attention to anything around me. Not caring. I am so lost in my own black hole that I do not hear the footsteps that fall in time with mine behind me.

Every step I took seemed to stoke the fire instead of extinguish it. I don't know where the RAGE came from. It seemed to come from deep inside. I guess replaying our argument over and over in my mind was fuel for the fire too. I needed a distraction. I picked up my pace a little. Glad that I was wearing my tennis shoes instead of my boots.

All of a sudden, my virtual black hole became real. Not only did the night's natural light disappear, so did all sound. No traffic, no people, no crickets. Nothing. The sights, sounds and even smells of the night were just gone. Like the life had been sucked right out of the night. I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around, but I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.

I wasn't scared. I had too much angry energy burning in me. Maybe I should have been. Looking back, I guess I should have been. At least cautious. I was neither. I just stood there. I was puzzled.

"Great. This is all I need. What the hell is going on?!" I was actually starting to get even more pissed off if that was possible. I thought I heard a chuckle. Then I was sure I heard an evil laugh.

"Who's there?!" I yelled. I was really pissed. "Show yourself! Stop being a coward!" Of course, I might as well have saved my breath. There was no answer save more laughter.

Just as I was about to let out a very frustrated scream, everything came rushing back. There was almost a literal whoosh-pop, as everything came back. Smells, sounds. Light. There was a n unnatural light to the night now. I don't know where it came from. There were still no stars or moon in the sky. No street lights. I was confused, but still pissed so I continued on.

I had only taken about 10 steps when I heard them. My sneakers were quiet on the sidewalk. Barely a whisper of noise, but I heard footsteps. I turned around quickly. No one was there of course. Someone was messing with me. I turned around determined to keep going. I had to get rid of this anger. I stomped off. I was at my wit's end. I didn't know what to do.

"I can help you with that," said a low masculine voice from behind me.

I whipped around to yell at him only to find myself looking into a pair of cobalt eyes. The yell never made it past my lips. In fact, it died in my throat.

"I can feel all the energy you're producing. Very angry. I can help you get rid of that anger."

"And just what do you think you know about my anger?!" I yelled at him.

"I can feel it. It's coming off you in waves. Standing this close to you, I feel like a man who's been caught in a riptide and is drowning. I f I feel that way, you must be sinking."

All I could do was stare at him. Who the hell did he think he was to presume to know how I felt? I did NOT feel like I was sinking into some ocean! "I feel like I'm on fire! Burning from the inside out! I feel like I'm being consumed by an ever burning flame! Like I've been struck by lightning and been set afire!" As soon as I said this, lightning streaked across the sky.

The man laughed. "My mistake. Not a water elemental then. Unless you want to stand here all night flooding the sky with lightning, I suggest you come with me."

"What are you talking about? I didn't cause the lightning! Why would I go anywhere with you?! I don't even know you!" I let my anger come out at this man who was crazy enough to think I'd go anywhere with him!

"And why would I go anywhere with you?! I don't know you!"

"I told you. I can help you get rid of your anger. Come on."

He took me by the hand and electricity flared between us. Literally as well as figuratively. It shot across my skin, over my breast and straight down to make me tingle between my legs. I shuddered. I had a mini orgasm right there. Wow. If this was the kind of help he could give me tonight, I was all for it. I went with him to his truck with no fuss or fight. His truck was practically a monster truck. He had to help me up inside. As I climbed the step, he put his hand on my waist to steady me. As I climbed inside he let his hands trail my body going down my hips and down my legs. After I was in, he shut my door and got in.

As we drove off, he said, "The name's Eric, by the way."

I just nodded. My whole body was tingling. Was it this strange thing coming from inside me? Was it this man's touch? Or both? I didn't know, but I didn't trust myself to speak. We drove along in silence. We didn't go very far. Just about five miles or so when Eric pulled into a driveway in front of his house. He got out, came around and opened my door. He took my by the hand to help me down. As I stepped on the step, I slipped and Eric caught me. He held me briefly, then let me down, sliding down the front of his hard body. He kept me pressed against him for a few moments, then let me go. He closed the door and led me to his house. Once he opened his door and gently pulled me inside, he closed the door.

Then suddenly I was pinned. Eric grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head, pinning my body with his, he leaned down and kissed me. His mouth met mine and his tongue shoved inside and assaulted mine. I started melting. As Eric continued kissing me, I whimpered against his mouth. He was delicious.

He stopped as suddenly as he started, leaving me leaning breathless against the door. He looked deep into my eyes, took me by the hand and led me through the house to his bedroom. No words were spoken. None were needed.

As soon as we stepped into his room, he stopped me and stooped down to take off my shoes and socks. Then he removed his own and led me to the bed. At the food of the bed, he kissed me again. Then he ripped off my shirt. Literally. Nothing left but shreds. He unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. He grabbed my breasts and took each in his mouth in turn. Sucking and biting each nipple as they hardened to peaks. I moaned. This seemed to encourage him. He kissed a trail down my stomach and dropped to his knees. He reached up and undid my jeans then all but yanked my jeans and underwear down together. After he helped me step out of my pants, he pushed me back onto the bed.

As I sat down, he spread my legs open. He suckled on my breasts again and began running his hand over my mound. Then he lay me down on the bed and spread my nether lips open. Then he lowered his head and when his tongue assaulted my clit, I shivered almost having an orgasm with the first touch.

"Oh Eric," I moaned. It was wonderful. It had been so long since anyone tongued my pussy.

He continued licking and sucking my clit and slid two fingers inside my wet pussy. I squirmed against his hand. I felt the electricity move across my body again and reached up to pinch my nipples. I really didn't know how much more I could take. I saw little flashes of lightning dance across my body. I arched against his tongue. It wasn't going to be long. I was going to cum.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Oh my gosh, oh yesssss.." Wow. I held my breath while I came, making my orgasm last longer.

Eric got up, wiping his mouth off, smiling. He quickly stripped off his clothes then came up between my legs. I back crawled until I was up to the head of the bed, Eric and his gloriously hard cock following me.

As he came up between my legs, he leaned down to kiss me. Normally I don't like to taste myself, but mixed with Eric's own flavor, I loved his kiss. He slid his cock along my slit then slide inside teasing my swollen clit again. I arched my back and closed my eyes. Eric then bit my breast, my nipples as I arched even more. Then he slid his cock inside me. I moaned again.

As Eric thrust slow, yet deep inside me, I raked my nails down his back to grab his ass and spur him on. I wrapped my legs around his and he pumped faster. He reached down to play with my clit while he pumped, causing me to squeeze his ass. The lightning was back. He chuckled, kept pumping and fingering my clit. I was on the edge again. Eric could tell. Then He leaned down, shoved deep and hard and bit my neck hard. I came again with a quiet yell.

After I stopped shuddering from my orgasm, Eric pulled out. He was still hard. He turned me over so that I was on all fours. On my knees with my ass in the air, my head on the pillows, Eric slid his fingers in my soaking pussy to get them good and wet. Then, as he slid his cock back inside me, he shoved his wet finger in my ass. I bucked against him. My hole was a virgin.

As Eric finger fucked my ass, he matched his thrusts, created a nice, steady rhythm. I know it sounds cliché, but he was totally rockin' my world! I opened my eyes and saw lightning playing over my hands. As Eric drove his cock and finger faster and harder, the anticipation building, the lightning traveled up my arm. Before I knew it, my body was covered with little lightning bolts. Eric was getting close to his own climax and pretty soon we were both covered by my lightning. The closer we got to the climax, the more intense the lightning. Finally Eric made his final thrust, burying his finger deep in my ass, his cock deep in my pussy. We both let out a primal yell and lightning filled the room. It crackled all over while Eric spilled his jizz inside me.

Finally, we both collapsed on the bed. Eric still inside me, on top of me and the lightning faded. With it went all the RAGE I had had inside me. We lay there breathless, exhausted for a long time. Eric fell out of me, lay beside me and pulled me to him. I rested my head on his chest, and draped my arm and leg over him.

"Feel better?" he asked once he could breathe and talk.

"I feel really good." I said.

"You do at that." he said smiling from ear to ear. I could feel him stirring again. "What do you think? Ready for round two?"

I looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, "Oh yeah," as a streak of lightning flashed across the bed.