R & R Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it, it's just... we have history," She leant down and bent over me, brushing her soft full lips against mine as an apology, one which I readily took.

"Hey don't worry about it," I replied groggily, a lazy grin spreading across my lips.

"So is my stallion too wounded and tired for a... ride?" She winked salaciously at me licked her lips delicately.

"Hmm, well if you really want I'm sure I can muster some strength," our lips mashed together again, a lot less softly and a lot more passionately than before. In a haze we made our way to the bedroom, hastily undoing belts and buttons on our way.

We slipped onto the bed and pressed our bodies hard into each other, I made to roll Rachel over so I could straddle the blonde beauty, but in a surprising show of aggression she flipped me onto my back and sat on my lap.

"No, you just stay on your back, I don't want your shoulder getting hurt; besides I still need to thank you for dinner... and for saving my life." I didn't have a chance to protest or try to negotiate because a second later our mouths were pressed together again, with Rachel sucking my tongue hard and gently nibbling my bottom lip.

"Oh god" I moaned as she repositioned herself over my crotch and started to grind against me. It felt amazing even through both of our jeans. I reached unsteady hands up to hold her waist as she grinded against my growing bulge.

"Mhmm," Rachel vocally agreed, guiding my hands from her waist to fondle her large breasts. For someone who until yesterday had been fairly naïve with regards to the whole sex thing, she had becoming surprisingly bold.

I cupped the large firm globes through the red halter top and bra hidden beneath it, firmly yet delicately massaging them, eliciting more moans from the gorgeous creature riding me. We gyrated in sync for long minutes, with Rachel slipping her hands inside my t-shirt to drag nails down my chest.

I snaked my arms around her back, reluctantly leaving the perfect globes that adorned her chest, and dragged Rachel down so she was lying on me, our lips and tongues intertwining once again. As our mouths mashed together we simultaneously slipped the other's shirt up their body, creating a fair bit of confusion as we both tried to free the other from their shirt at the same time.

I flicked the bra clasp on the back of Rachel's back open and she tossed the confining garment off the bed to tumble to the floor upon our other discarded clothes. Our naked chests touched and the warmth of passion emanated from her in pleasurable, exciting waves. With a bit of wriggling and fumbling our jeans soon lay crumpled on the floor as well, moments later our underwear followed.

"Oh god," I moaned as Rachel's hot sex pressed against my erection, pushing it down so it ran along the length of her southern lips.

"Oh yes," Rachel concurred, slowly rubbing my penis against her clit and rubbing her moisture onto me. I grabbed the beautiful creatures face and dragged it down to mine, kissing her with all my might. Our hands explored the other's body, mine traced from her buttocks to her shoulders, massaging and tickling, whilst Rachel cupped my face in one hand ran her other hand down my left side, avoiding my wounded shoulder.

I shuffled up the bed slightly, trying to get access to the pearly white unmarred skin of her neck which I was tempted to mar with several hickeys, but stopped when the head of my penis met her moist opening. Moans issued from each of our mouths simultaneously and we abated all other movement.

"Are you sure..." I started, not wanting to push Rachel into anything too soon or too quickly.

"I'm a four million year old virgin, of course I want to!" and with that proclamation she slid a hand between us, gripping my hard member to hold it straight, as she slowly sank down upon it, slipping it slowly inch by inch into her warm tunnel.

No hymen?I wondered briefly, a fleeting thought that was pushed out of my mind by another inch sliding into the tight, warm embrace of her body.

"Oh Rachel," I moaned, as my entire length lay buried in her, my member twitching and pounding with the pleasure.

"Ooooh that feels go, I understand why you people are so obsessed with this now," Rachel commented as she sat up straight upon me, a satisfied smile playing across her lips. She slipped a hand between where our bodies were joined, lazily stroking her clitoris. We lay like that for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of being joined so intimately.

After long minutes, I moved to grab her ass, groping and supporting the soft globes, and began to thrust slowly, pushing my rear hard into the bed, withdrawing from her until just my head remained before slowly burying myself deep once again, hips raised off of the mattress.

"Oooh that feels good," Rachel moaned as she joined my motion, picking up the speed and leaning forward to sit at a forty five degree angle from my body. Out tempo picked up, the slap of skin on skin audible now, I could feel my orgasm growing close and tried to suppress it. I desperately wanted Rachel to come on her first time. My efforts weren't needed however, because just as I started to clench my muscles and hold back the impending release, Rachel spasmed and gripped my shaft hard with her inner muscles.

"Ahhhh!" She veritably screamed, attempting to piston me in and out of her faster than before despite her clenching vagina. I didn't bother holding back but took two more hard fast strokes and buried myself to the hilt inside of her as I exploded. The orgasm flooded across my body as I donated a heavy dose of my hot seed deep within the woman I was coming to love.

"Oh my," She whispered as she came down off her high and practically collapsed upon my chest, my slowly deflating penis still within her, "That was amazing thank you,"

"Thank me? No really, thank you," I responded sleepily, enjoying the post orgasmic release which left my legs shaky and my body tense free. We didn't speak for long minutes but just held and stroked the other, there was no need for words when we were so spiritually and emotionally in sync, the act of sex bonding us more than any conversation ever could.

The afterglow of the orgasm hung around a lot longer than it usually did, usually it is just a snap, a quick release of pleasure then over, but today it was electrifying my body.Is this related to us being joined? Can I feel her pleasure? Or was this time just better than all before?

Those silent questions would have to go unanswered however, Rachel dismounted and came to snuggle into my good side, resting her head on my shoulder, her flowing golden locks tickling my neck, and together we descended into a deep contented sleep.

***

Author's Note: Thanks for reading the latest installment! Sorry it has taken so long to get it out but I'll try to be more regular now! Please let me know if you have any plot ideas or thoughts about the story :) And as always, the comments and criticisms really make writing it worthwhile! Cheers again!