R U Ready?

Story Info
A short scene with a loving couple.
733 words
3.53
41.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know what really turns me on?" I am standing there in a nightgown that leaves nothing to the imagination. It is midnight blue satin reaching all the way to the floor. It has spaghetti straps with holes cut in it to let my hard nipples poke through. It has a slit running all the way up the middle, stopping right where my bush starts. It fits so tight, you could see every curve of my body. My hips, my thighs, my ass. The room is lit only by the soft light of four candles sitting next to the bed. I felt I had mesmerized you by my presence. Your only response to my question is to nod your head.

"It makes me horny knowing that I'm pleasing you. Making your dick hard when I touch it with my hands, my lips, my hot wet tongue. Knowing that I can touch you someplace with my mouth and have you growl with pleasure. Of course, I also like to be pleased. You do that very well, I have to admit. When you touch me gently with those big, soft lips. I anticipate feeling your big hard dick inside me. Feeling it glide in and out of my fat, wet waiting pussy. It makes me wet just thinking about it."

I held my hand out for your hand and put it between my legs, "Can you feel my juices flowing already? I didn't need any help getting started because I know you're gonna have the time of your life."

A slow seductive smile began when I started using your finger to play with myself. I was happy to watch you get harder and harder beneath your pants.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" I ask as I start to undress you. "I have some whipped cream, some honey, strawberry syrup. Which do you want to start with?"

"Start with the whipped cream, Boo." You whispered.

I sprayed it on your neck, behind your ear. I continued the line directly down your chest, not stopping until I made a little banana split with your throbbing rock solid dick. I teased your neck with my tongue and nibbled on your ear until I had you standing straight in the air. With that mission accomplished, I worked my way down. Slowly gaining momentum in my licking. I attacked you with such frenzied intensity you didn't know what hit you. It seemed as if I swallowed you whole. I licked and sucked your fat dick as if I hadn't eaten for days.

Then suddenly I stopped.

"Take my nightgown off," I demanded. You did.

"Get the honey and do to me what I've done for you."

The honey dripped slowly onto my voluptuous breast. You spread it around my large black nipples with the tip of your tongue. Then you proceeded to kiss every part of my breast, my stomach, my thighs and my ass. I felt as if I melted inside when you slowly pushed your tongue between the lips of my pussy. Having already worked myself up to the point of ecstasy, it took only a few hard quick strokes of your tongue to make me cum in your face. Without giving me a chance to catch my breath, you flipped me over. With amazing speed you found the right hole and plunged in. Causing me to cry out in pleasure. I could feel your long dick in my stomach as you made sure every stroke took you deeper inside.

"Do you want me to cum now?" You ask.

"No I want to make you cum." With practiced timing I had you on your back where I could ride you like a race horse. I could feel every inch of your manhood in my body. I could feel your balls bouncing against my ass.

"When you ready to cum say my name. Say it loud. I want to make sure you never forget this night.

In a few moments I barely hear you whisper, "Nia."

"What's that baby? I can't hear you." I halted my motion.

"NIA!!"

I tightened the muscles in my pussy. Knowing exactly how it got you even more excited. I use those muscles to squeeze out every last drop. You fell back exhausted, all your energy leaving you. I lay next to you and whisper,

"Are you ready for more?"