Rabbit

Story Info
She's trying to find her sexual niche in the world.
1.5k words
4.16
39.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't ask what her name is, you'll never get the same answer twice. Tonight she is Rabbit, because tonight she wants to be the prey.

The club is dark and smoky, aren't they always? The music is dark and pounding, kind of like her mood. And although she wishes to be the prey tonight she begins to hunt.

As she wanders through each of the 3 rooms her eyes scan the crowd. She sees the usual goth boys - tall, long dark hair, dressed all in black and trying to look non-chalant. But none of them can help but gawk at her as she saunters past them all.

Rabbit is tall tonight in her black suede platform boots, black fishnets and shortblack velvet dress that ends at mid-thigh length. Her hair is black, full of natural curl and down to her waist. Her lips are full, painted blood red, and her eyes are a fiery green ringed in black, smoky liner. And just for an added touch, she wears a simple black leather collar around her neck with one silver ring in the middle.

As she passes through the second room where people line the walls, swaying to the music, a "potential", as she calls the ones that might be able to dominate her, catches her eye. She turns to look at him as he starts toward her and he stops in his tracks. She is no Rabbit in his eyes, she is a tiger, dangerous and uncontrollable, he would never be able to tame her and he slides back into the shadows. She smiles to herself, she's seen his type before, the weak wishing to be strong.

Just as she's about to give up, a hand reaches out and takes the ring at her neck. She hears a low and calm male voice.

"Has the slave lost her master?"

She turns to look at him, stares him dead in the eyes, and he does not back away. He does not even flinch. And she knows he's the one. She stares into his deep brown eyes.

"One has to HAVE a master to lose him." He pulls her face so close to his she can feel his breath on her cheek as he whispers,

"You just found one."

As the mystery man spoke softly in her ear those words she longed to hear, shivers ran down the length of her body. She took a step back to get a good look at him. It was a brief glance, as he firmly but gently tugged her back to him by her collar, but it was good enough to drink in what she saw.

He was a little over 6 feet tall, deep brown eyes and had short clipped brown hair. He was dressed in black leather pants and a plain black short-sleeved skintight tee. Black biker boots finished off his understated outfit.

No words were spoken as he led her over to a dark corner with a old beaten up couch. He sat her down next to him, her thigh touching his.

“What’s your name pet?” he purred in her ear.

Her eyes cast downward she quietly replied, “Rabbit.”

He smiled lightly, “Rabbit, yes that will do nicely. A frightened little bunny is what you will be tonight.”

Yes, she thought to herself, this is what I want.

“You may call me Master, that is all you need know of my name.”

“Yes master.”

“That is perfect Rabbit. Have you been trained?”

“Yes Master.”

“Beautiful.”

And she was, to him and all his friends gathered around them. There were about 10 people sitting around, some were talking to each other, some watching the both of them. By the end of the night they would ALL be watching them.

The Master began stroking the inside of her thigh while idly chatting with a friend next to him. His hand slowly worked its way up to the warm triangle resting between her thighs. He then turned to talk to a friend on the other side of Rabbit, twisting his body around to do so; he began stroking her right breast.

Rabbit laid her head on the back of the couch. She closed her eyes and began to let the feeling wash over her.

This is all I am, she thought, all I want to be right now.

She was beginning to really get into it, her body started to writhe as he rounded her nipples with his fingertips, then his hands slid down her belly and into her crotch. Just then she felt a second set of hands slide down her neck and onto her breasts from behind her. And then she did the unthinkable………she panicked.

Rabbit turned her frantic eyes to her new master. He saw the confusion on her face and reached out, touching her cheek.

“Don’t be afraid. As your new master I will allow others to touch you as they wish. I won’t let anyone harm you. This is my friend Nick.”

Rabbit looked up into Nick’s face. He was slight of stature with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He smiled down at her, his hands still on her breasts.

“She’s beautiful, where did you get her?”, he asked The Master.

“Right here, can you believe that? A beauty like this without anyone to serve? It’s a tragedy really.”, The Master responded.

“May I use her?”, Nick asked with hope in his voice.

“Later, I’ve just found her, let me have some fun with her first.”

Nick sat down on the other side of Rabbit and pouted slightly.

The Master raised Rabbit up from the couch by her collar as he stood up. He walked over to a chair that sat in front of two of the couches. He made her kneel down in front of him as he sat down but facing out towards the people on the couches. She kneeled slightly to his right, head bowed, hands behind her back.

The Master began stroking her breasts again, circling her nipples through the soft black velvet dress. He pinched them roughly, pulled them away from her breast and letting them snap back in place.

He then reached down to her ass and slid his hand under her skirt. Rabbit was blushing horribly but this is what she wanted so now she must play the hand she has been dealt. His fingers parted her lips, which were moist and swollen. He took her clitoris in between two rough fingers and squeezed it.

Rabbit was about to moan in pleasure, her head was thrown back, eyes closed. Just then she remembered the people sitting watching her. She put her head down and opened her eyes. There were about 15 people just staring at her. And again there was that panic. She pulled her hips away from her Master’s hand.

The minute she did it she knew it was a bad idea. The Master grabbed her collar and swung her around to face him. She lowered her head and eyes and began to shake.

“Am I going to have to punish you in front of all these people?”, he asked.

“No Master.”

“Then I suggest you do not EVER move when I am touching you unless you are told by me, do I make myself clear?, he sounded very angry.

“Yes Master, I’m sorry.”

“We’ll have apologies later, this transgression will not be forgiven so easily my pet.”, he added with a smile.

The Master spun Rabbit back around facing outward. He resumed the delicate work of making her orgasm. Back under her dress his hand went and even more roughly this time.

He then put his mouth on her neck, kissing and nibbling at it.

He was working her clitoris now in circles and up and down, she couldn’t contain herself. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and began to relax. She let her breath escape her as he sank his teeth into her neck gently but firmly. She could feel the blush rising in her neck and face. And as The Master’s finger moved faster over her rock hard clitoris she could contain it no longer. Her orgasm erupted from her, as violent as it was pleasurable, her whole body shook with it.

Then it seemed all was silence and Rabbit wondered if she were not SUPPOSED to orgasm! Perhaps The Master had meant to torment her, make her hold her orgasm until he SAID it was ok! Dear God what had she done?! What kind of punishment would this hold in store for her?

Just then a voice in the crowd spoke one word, very quietly, “Wow.”

The Master began stroking her hair.

“Do you see now Rabbit? Do you understand?”

And suddenly she DID understand! It wasn’t HER that was the slave! It was all of those people who sat enraptured, enthralled by what she had just done! In this public place no less! She felt so empowered!

“Yes,”, she said, “yes Master, I do. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. You’re free to go now Rabbit, I will be here whenever you need me, and sometimes when you don’t.”, he smiled wickedly, kissed her on the head and walked out the door.