Race Relations

Story Info
Helen is forced to pay sexually for her Mistake.
2.4k words
3.81
244.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

Helen Johnson was the Financial Manager of a Computer Consultancy company owned by her father.

Helen was twenty-eight years old, five feet two inches tall with long dark hair. Helen was a petite woman with large breasts, which were made more prominent because of her figure. Helen had married her long-term boyfriend three years ago.

During a conversation with a work colleague Helen had made a throwaway offensive racial remark. A co-worker, the coloured Terry Samuels overheard the comment. It was something Helen was going to regret although in truth she had no racial prejudice.

Terry Samuels worked as an Adviser for the company. He was twenty-five years old, stood five feet ten inches tall, a coloured gentleman with short dark hair.

Helen was alarmed to receive a telephone call from Ali Mohammed from the Commission for Racial Equality. Helen had forgotten about the conversation with her colleague and had been unaware that her remark was overheard. She was annoyed by her own stupidity because it could be very serious and damaging. She arranged for

Ali Mohammed to come to her office that evening at six o'clock when staff would have left for the day. Helen rang her husband to let him know she would be late home due to a meeting.

At six o'clock Ali Mohammed arrived at the company. Helen met him at reception as everybody had left for the day. Ali Mohammed was a

clean-shaven Arabian gentleman, in his early thirties, five feet six inches tall and of average build. Terry Samuels accompanied him.

Helen feeling rather ashamed led the men into her office. She sat behind her desk, the two men sitting opposite her. Ali Mohammed explained the seriousness of the situation. Helen understood the possible repercussions. She tried to explain that she had been misquoted and that the remark had been taken out of context but this did not impress Ali Mohammed. Helen talked of compensation and a deal because if the story came out or appeared in the paper the damage would be immense. Ali Mohammed refused all offers from a desperate Helen. Ali Mohammed finally offered her one and only one solution. Ali told Helen that Terry and himself were going to fuck her.

Helen couldn't believe what she was hearing and just sat there dumbstruck. Ali repeated the demand and went on to say that it would be a one off and nobody would know, nothing further would happen and Helen would never see him again. Helen's head was whirling with what Ali had said and what would happen if she refused. Helen stood up as if it would somehow make her think more clearly. Ali also stood up. He moved in front of Helen and again repeated his demand. Helen had never been unfaithful to her husband. She tried to beg with Ali. He was completely unmoved. Helen finally nodded her agreement to the demand although she already felt disgusted. Ali moved to stand right in front of Helen.

Helen pleaded with Ali that they go to a hotel or somewhere other than her workplace. Ali was not interested and was already unfastening the buttons of her blouse. Helen hoped to buy some time by pleading with Ali for the three of them to go elsewhere. Ali ignored her plea's and calmly unfastened the blouse and took it off Helen. Terry stood up and looked at Helen.

Ali started to remove Helen's red bra. He removed the garment from her and pushed Helen's hands by her side as he and Terry looked at Helen's breasts which were large, well rounded and pert. Helen had dark nipples with wide pink coloured aerola's with little bumps around the perimeter of them.

Ali said it was time to see everything and he unfastened Helen's skirt and made her step out of it before throwing the garment across the office. Helen stood there wearing only her skimpy red knickers and shoes. She embarrassingly held her hands across her chest. Ali made her kick off her footwear. He moved to the side of Helen and placed his hands each side of her waist. He guided his fingers under the top of her knickers.

Helen begged one last time for the men to stop. Ali ignored her and quickly pulled down the red underwear and made Helen step out of it. Ali told Helen to place her hands by her side, which she did. Only Helen's husband had seen her naked in over three years and here were a stranger and a work colleague ogling her. Helen had sparse dark pubic hair. She didn't shave but naturally did not have much pubic hair.

Ali told Helen not to move as he started to undress. Helen felt so exposed and embarrassed. Here she was standing naked in her own office at the mercy of these two men.

Ali removed his shirt revealing his thick dark chest hair. He removed his shoes and socks before unfastening and taking down his trousers. Ali's legs were also hairy and some of his pubic hair was visible at the side and at the top of his skimpy underwear. Ali slid off his briefs to reveal his semi-erect cock, which must have been about five inches long.

Ali moved behind Helen. He slid his arms under hers placing his hands on her breasts. She felt his hairy body pressing against her. She could feel his stiffening cock pushing against one of the cheeks of her backside. Ali ran each of Helen's nipples through his fingers. Helen could feel them stiffening under his touch.

Terry moved to stand a few feet in front of Helen and started to undress. He removed his shoes and socks. As he removed his shirt Helen could see he had broad shoulders and a well-toned torso. Terry had very little chest hair. As he removed his trousers Helen looked at Terry's well-defined legs. As Helen looked down she could see Terry's large cock straining for release. He slowly pulled down his underwear and his cock sprang straight up. Helen gave a slight gasp as she looked at Terry's fully erect cock. Terry had tight curly black pubic hair. His cock must have been at least nine or ten inches long with a thick girth. The head of Terry's cock was unusually pink in colour against the darkness of his shaft. Helen had only had a few sexual partners and had never seen such a large cock.

Terry moved to stand in front of Helen. She opened her mouth to speak but Terry pushed his mouth against hers before she could say anything. He also forced his tongue into her mouth. He prolongued the kiss and Helen gasped for breath when he finally removed his mouth from hers.

Terry took a step back and ordered Helen to her knees. With her now kneeling in front of him Terry ordered Helen to suck his cock. She grabbed hold of his shaft and started to masturbate him hoping that it would be enough to appease him. Terry enjoyed the feeling of Helen wanking him. After a short time he again ordered her to suck him. Helen with no choice leant forward to lick and kiss the head of his cock. Terry suddenly thrust forward forcing his cock to the back of Helen's throat almost choking her. Helen then grabbed hold of his penis so she could have some control of how much of his length she took. Terry ordered her to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Terry held his hands on Helen's head as if to guide her. Ali had moved to the side of them and stood watching and masturbating himself.

Terry told Helen to stop sucking him. His cock throbbed a few inches from Helen's face and glistened with her saliva. Ali ordered Helen to turn slightly so she could suck him. Terry stepped back a little as Ali forced his cock into Helen's mouth. As Helen sucked she could feel his cock throbbing and then tasted his salty pre-cum. She had no choice but to let the warm liquid run down her throat. Ali demand she suck him harder and deeper. Helen had her eyes tightly closed as she was forced to suck Ali's cock. His cruel words rang in her ears as he continued his verbal lambasting of her.

Ali eventually told Helen to stop sucking. He ordered her to lie on her back. Ali and Terry stood over Helen. All the power she controlled in a work situation had gone and she lay naked and humiliated on the floor of her office. Tears welled in Helen's eyes but she tried her best to keep her emotions in check.

Ali knelt in front of Helen and pushed her legs apart. Helen's voice wavered as she again begged them to stop. Terry knelt at the side of Helen and ordered her to suck his cock again. Terry guided his cock into Helen's mouth. Ali inserted two fingers into her pussy. He prodded and probed. He gently exposed her pussy lips before sliding three fingers into her now damp pussy. Helen writhed and squirmed on the floor. She could make little noise becasue Terry's rock hard cock filled her mouth. Ali skillfully used his fingers to rub and work her clit. Despite her efforts and the humiliation of the situation Helen could feel her pussy starting to ooze out her juices. Ali also noticed this and made a crude comment to Terry. Ali positioned himself over Helen. She could feel his cock tip brush against her pussy lips. She wanted to cry out as he slid his cock into her. She could feel the hairs of his chest rub against her breasts and nipples. Ali penetrated Helen with the full seven inches of his now erect cock. Ali had only just started to get into a rocking motion when suddenly he pulled back and withdrew his cock. Ali was moaning and as he withdrew his cock he immediatley spurted a torrent of cum up over Helen's stomach.

Terry withdrew his cock from Helen's mouth. Her face was flushed and she gasped for breath. She felt Ali's spunk splash over her stomach and breasts. Ali quickly moved to the side of her. Some of his cum load dribbled on to the office carpet before he reached her face. He forced his cock into her mouth and his remaining cum load trickled into her mouth. He had already expelled the majority of his load across her body and some spunk had dripped on to the carpet. Helen was forced to swallow the small amount of cum he had left, as he forced his cock into her mouth. Ali ordered Helen to continue sucking him until he could feel his cock lose some of its stiffness.

Eventually Ali moved off her. He ordered her to smear his cum over her breasts. Helen looked away as she moved her hands to rub the cum across her breasts and nipples. Ali and Terry looked at Helen. Her nipples were now erect and her breasts glistened with Ali's spunk.

Ali started to get dressed as Terry knelt down in front of Helen. He used his fingers to tease and work her wet pussy. Helen felt disgusted with herself but Terry could tell by how wet she had become that she was not cold but was aroused.

Terry moved above her. She could feel his strong and athletic body press against hers. Her stiff nipples pushed against his chest as Terry positioned himself. She could feel his penis push against her swollen pussy lips. The wetness of her pussy made Terry's penetration easier. Helen gasped her breath and screamed as Terry entered her. Terry slowly eased the full length of his cock into Helen. Helen found she was now screaming with both pain and pleasure. Terry started to rock and slide gently back and forth. Helen started to moan her voice tone softer now. The length and girth of Terry's cock was stretching her more than any man had before. Terry's cock glistened with juices as he penetrated her shallow and then deeper. He continued for some time in a steady rhythm. Helen felt repulsion not by what Terry was doing but because of the pleasure she felt as he fucked her. Terry spoke softly to Helen almost showing a tender side as opposed to Ali's cold side.

Terry was moaning and enjoying the pleasure of his cock embedded inside a tight and welcoming pussy. The moans Helen gave now were from the pleasurable sensations. Her whole body tingled and had violently spasmed a number of times as she had orgasmed more than once. Terry was moaning as Helen's breathing had become short and erratic. He moved off Helen and positioned himself so he sat astride her.

Helen looked to see Terry wanking himself. She found herself marvelling at his cock, which seemed bigger than ever. As she looked at him masturbating he leant forward a little and shot out a thick jet of hot cum which splashed across Helen's face and into her hair. Terry ejaculated a second and third spurt of cum with equal force, which fell onto Helen's face and neck. Terry leant right over and some of his spunk dripped onto Helen's lips as he pushed his cock into her open mouth. His cum was still gushing out and Helen had to endure swallowing two full mouthfulls of his hot cum.

He eventually withdrew his cock. Terry's dark skin glistened with sweat. His cock now semi-erect still looked sizeable. Helen's usually immaculate appearance was gone. Her hair with spunk splashed into it was unkempt, hair face red, flushed and her body glistening with spunk and beads of sweat running freely over all parts of her.

Terry stood up and started to put on his clothes. Ali had already dressed. Ali ordered Helen to remain on the floor. Terry finished dressing and both men looked down at a dishevelled, naked Helen. Terry and Ali both left the office leaving a naked Helen lying on the floor. It was sometime before she stood up and found her clothes.

Helen never saw Ali again and there were no further repercussions of the allegation. Terry continued to work for the company. For Helen it was a heavy price to pay for her own stupidty. She continued in her job role for a while before moving to a part-time basis for reasons she kept to herself and hoped would never be revealed.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers