Rachael in Scotland

Story Info
A trip gives her an opportunity she wouldn't miss.
1.4k words
3.67
99.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers

It had been almost twenty years since we had visited Scotland. We'd travelled to Perthshire and took the coast road up to Aberdeen and then inland towards Braemar. On the way, we'd rang a few places to stay and found an idyllic hotel in its own grounds in a place called Ballater. The hotel was lovely and the room and food were excellent. In the bar afterwards we'd had a super time with the landlord and landlady, swapping English and Scottish folk songs. We'd always promised to return someday to see the place again and I decided to surprise Rachael with a weekend trip back there.

On Friday afternoon I rang home to say that I was coming home early and she should pack a bag for the weekend. Rachael was delighted and desperately wanted to know where we were going. I, of course, didn’t say.

After packing some things in the car we set off on our long journey, almost 5 hours, but it was a lovely evening and the trip up the M6 through the Lake District was great.

As it was hot, Rachael was wearing a loose fitting blouse and a short skirt which showed off her sexy legs. Each time I looked across at her she looked stunning and I couldn’t help myself looking at her slightly gaping neckline. Rachael has the most fantastic tits imaginable (and all her own!).

We stopped for half an hour just north of Edinburgh in a lay by and had a short walk along a country path. It was deserted and I stopped Rachael then took her in my arms. I kissed her deeply and held her close to my chest. She felt so warm and sexy I could feel that familiar stirring in my loins, and from the way she kissed me I guess the same was happening to her. I caressed her back as we kissed and gently stroked up and down her body, stopping momentarily as I neared her breasts.

She let out a small gasp as I touch the silky smooth skin of her neck and I kissed the sides of her neck passionately. I felt her hand reaching down and brushing my engorged cock, and she fumbled for the zip to give it release. I remembered where we were and suggested we had better not get carried away. Although clearly disappointed she agreed, and I assured her I would try to think of a way of making the journey more interesting for her.

Once back on the motorway I gave her a cheeky grin and then reached over to place my hand on her knee. I ran my hand along her leg and she responded by opening her legs a little wider. I asked her to lay back and close her eyes as I brushed my fingers across her dampening mound. I told her it would be lovely to drive along the road and have her play with herself for me. Although she is very reluctant to do this usually Rachael said ok and settled back in her car seat with the reclining seat turned down.

As the gentle music came out of the stereo it was wonderful to see and hear her becoming more and more aroused, and she opened her legs wider to give her better access. Her short skirt was fully raised above her legs and she was open to the world.

Rachael’s moaning became stronger and deeper as we cruised along the M6 and it was a bit of a surprise when I realised that we were about to pass a lorry. I spoke to Rachael to warn her as I knew he would be able to see her as we passed. She didn’t hear me so I spoke louder but she clearly didn’t want to hear as she just responded by moaning louder. As we passed the cab door I told her he could see her now and to my amazement she opened her legs more than ever and really wanked herself hard and moaned so loudly that I she tipped over the edge of her orgasm. Even then Rachael didn’t open her eyes and she continued to play with herself.

We passed the lorry and I could see him flashing from behind, giving me the thumbs up in my rear view mirror. I waved back to acknowledge that I realised what had just happened. From this distance her looked like a good looking youngish man of around 25 or 30.

I told Rachael that he was behind us now but he had seen her masturbating for him, and she moaned in response. I said he was probably playing with his hard cock now as he thought of her and she murmured “yes”, all the time playing with her hard wet clit. We were about to pass a service station so I decided to pull in for a coffee, my heart missed a beat when I looked behind to see that the lorry was also pulling in behind us.

As we parked up I told Rachael that he had followed us in and was parking in the lorry lane behind us. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a look of partly fear and partly longing. I asked her what she wanted to do. After a long pause she looked at me and, with a trembling voice, said, “I’d like to go to him”.

I couldn’t believe my ears, not after the last time when she had been fucked repeatedly by a coach full of men, and after that by a bunch of climbers. I could only look at her and then finally I nodded and said, “If it's what you really want”. I offered to take her across the car park and with that we got out and I held her hand as we approached the lorry. The driver opened his door and stepped down, and introduced himself as Mark. He said what he had seen was the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. I simply said, “ Look after her - I will be inside the cafeteria when you are done”.

Mark looked completely dumbfounded and Rachael also looked lost as I left. She looked flushed with excitement and her chest was heavily breathing up and down. Her nipples were straining at her blouse, and I could see that Mark also was aroused.

I left them and turned back just once to see Rachael climbing into his cabin, with Mark following her.

It was almost three hours, and very dark, when Mark handed Rachael back to me after giving her a long deep kiss in front of me. Rachael looked the way she does when she has had the most satisfying sex ever, all her face relaxed and her eyelids droopy.

She hadn’t done up her blouse properly and I could see his bite marks on her breasts even from where I stood. We said goodbye to Mark and exchanged numbers, but I didn’t seriously imagine we would meet again.

For the rest of our journey, about 1 hour, Rachael lay in silence. I eventually asked her what it had been like and she said it was amazing. Mark had made her come many times with his tongue and when he had eventually taken his cock out it had been enormous. Rachael’s eyes sparkled as she said it was around 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. I asked her if it had hurt her and she said that at first it did but after a few second it was the most fulfilling fuck she had ever had. I suppose I should have been jealous, especially after she said he fucked her four times and almost never went soft, and she had licked his cock clean after each time, but I love Rachael so much that to be able to witness such exquisite pleasure for her is a dream come true. She said that her lips felt as though they had been prised apart and still felt as if she was open. When I stopped the car in a layby and checked it was true. Her cunt had been so ravaged that her hole was extended and I when I felt inside her my hand was covered in his cum which I then spread around her pussy and legs. Rachael moaned as I gently wanked her with the palm of my hand. I told her she was my lovely beautiful whore and she was fast turning into a cockslut. At this she groaned and thrust her cunt into my hand as she orgasmed with a loud "Yes".

When we arrived at the hotel it was very late and we went straight to bed. Everything was as we remembered it, and we had a lovely weekend. We made love several times a day and we both went home feeling younger than ever.

ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers