Rachael Ray Nympho Queen of Mean Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachael Ray being bossy and hot at an orgy.
2.1k words
3.67
13.9k
10
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY... IT IS NOT REAL... IT IS A FANTASY

This is my second Rachael Ray Queen Of Mean story... It concentrates on her getting fucked at her bondage orgies... It's freaky... Enjoy.

***

FUCK MY GODDAMN ASS, MOTHERFUCKER!! FUCK IT HARDER, BITCH!!" Rachael wanted her thick ass fucked right and dammit, she was gonna get it, fucked right! She was riding a gimp slave, reverse cowgirl, while he had his 9 inch cock shoved completely up her thick ass. He was slamming up into her ass, while she smacked his legs with her riding crop. "SLAM MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!! SLAM MY ASS HARDER!!" She was her usual, demanding, bossy, hot bitch self. She looked so fucking hot. He brown hair glistening with sexual domination. Her brown lip gloss smeared, from numerous cocks she sucked. She had on a black latex body suit, with her small, perky tits pulled out on display and her thick ass and sweet brown haired pussy on display, as well. Her knee high, black boots made her taller and more intimidating.

This was another one of her bondage orgies, she attended regularly. Rachael is the Queen Of Mean and also, a huge nympho. "John, crawl over here bitch! Watch this gimp slave fuck my ass. His cock is way bigger than yours, punk." Rachael's husband John crawled over to her and watched closely as, the masked slave, pounded his wife's beautiful ass, hard and fast. He is her cuckold husband. She makes him watch her get fucked. She ridicules him and dominates him. She loves it and he wants to please her so bad, he goes along with it. "Open up bitch!" She tells him forcefully and he obeys. She pisses in his mouth, while she enjoys the gimp's bigger cock, slamming up into her ass.

He swallowed her piss and she pulled his face to her pussy. He ate her pussy, licking her out, as fast as he could. "Yes, good boy. Eat my wet pussy, while you watch, a real man fuck my ass. I might let him fuck yours too, if you do a good job. EAT IT BITCH!!" He gobbled up her sweet brown haired pussy, with those large, succulent labia. He rubbed her pussy faster and faster while he ate her out. The slave's cock drilling up her great ass, with blinding speed. "I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" She squirted into her husband's sucking mouth, as she moaned in pleasure from his pussy eating and the gimp's powerful ass pounding.

"FUCK, I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!! She smiled that big, beautiful, Rachael Ray smile, as the gimp slave pumped her ass full of his creamy cum. He moaned and jerked, as he filled her tight ass. "Good slave, very good baby." She said, as she softly rubbed his big balls.

"Here bitch. Suck him clean." She yanked his cock out of her ass and shoved it in her husband's mouth. She watched him suck the slave's cock totally clean, as the slave moaned. "Piss in his fucking mouth, slave." She smirked at her surprised husband and held his mouth on the slave's big cock. The gimp pissed in John's mouth, as Rachael smiled at him and blew him kisses. He swallowed it, realizing he enjoyed being sexually dominated, by his beautiful wife.

"Good whore husband. Now you may clean my ass." She pulled his mouth to her thick ass and he ate the cum out of it, shoving his tongue up her ass, to get it all. Rachael was drinking a glass of champagne and eating a chocolate covered strawberry, while she enjoyed her cuckold husband eating out her gorgeous, big ass. "Mmmmmmmmm, these strawberries are so yummy." She smiled big and ate another one.

Rachael and her hubby, on a leash, were making their way around the party. She led him around, he held his head down, waiting to be given his orders, by his hot, bitchy wife. She was the boss, period! She took what she wanted. She used her staff, her husband and anyone she fucked, for her own sexual gratification. Rachel loved getting fucked and she loved using others, to make her cum. She fucking loved it. She was smiling her big, beautiful smile, looking so fucking hot, as she saw Katie Couric. Katie loved being submissive, she had just sucked off three cocks and was looking for more.

"Get over her Katie and suck my fucking, sweet pussy, bitch!" Katie ran over and knelt down, shoving her talented tongue all the way up Rachael's beautiful pussy. She licked her out fast, with her quick licking tongue, as she looked up into her eyes. "Stand here bitch, maybe she will suck your pathetic, little cock." She told her husband and made him stand beside her, his average sized cock sticking out, hoping to be sucked, by the gorgeous Katie Couric.

Katie was nude and her beautiful 36C tits were on display. John wanted to grab her tits, but didn't dare. He was properly trained, as Rachael's slave. He only did what she told him to. Every time Katie would try to suck John's cock, Rachael would pull her back to her pussy, laughing and smirking at her husband. She was teasing her husband. She loved doing it. She was the boss at all times. He only had the pleasure, she allowed him to have. He was there to please her, period!

Rachael came in Katie's sucking mouth, as Katie smiled up at her. She swallowed all of Rachael's sweet pussy cum and licked her clean. "Here, suck this one." Rachael grabbed an old nude slave's huge, wrinkled cock and shoved it in Katie's smiling mouth. She sucked gleefully. She loved sucking big cocks and this old wrinkled one, was really big. She deepthroated the huge cock, as Rachael licked his neck and played with his big hairy, wrinkled balls. She was teasing her husband again and she loved it. She loved the sight of his huge cock too.

She knelt down and looked right at her husband. "Watch every fucking second, bitch." She told him and she swallowed the old slave's, huge cock, in one gulp. She moaned loudly, as she sucked him, knowing it was driving her husband crazy with desire for her. His cock was leaking precum like crazy. He so desperately wanted her to suck his smaller cock, and Katie as well, but he watched every second of his beautiful wife's sexual teasing.

Rachael sucked him so fast and hard. She softly scratched her long nails, up and down, his huge shaft, as she sucked it. Katie sucked his big hairy balls. They both moaned loudly. Rachael spit all over his cock and licked it up slowly, looking right at her husband and smiling. Katie was fingering Rachael's sweet pussy with three fingers." I'M CUMMMINGGG!! Fuck my mouth slave, make my sorry bitch husband, watch you cum down my fucking throat, bitch!" She came all over Katie's fingers, as the slave grabbed her beautiful brown hair and forcefully slammed his cock down her sucking throat. She looked at him and smiled big, loving every second of the hard, face fucking.

Katie licked her fingers and Rachael's pussy clean. She then licked Rachael's thick ass all over and kissed every inch of it. She rubbed her sexy face all over it and smacked it. Rachael moaned around the huge old cock, pounding her throat. Katie slid her tongue up Rachael's beautiful ass and rubbed her pussy, as she did. She licked out Rachael's ass and tongue fucked it. The old slave pounded her throat for several minutes, then grunted and came down Rachael's throat. She swallowed it and pulled him out of her throat, letting him finish in her mouth. She sucked out every drop and kept it in her mouth. She smiled at her husband and made him watch, as she pulled Katie to her, bent her head back and let the old guy's cum ooze out of her mouth, into Katie's.

Rachael and Katie both smiled a big smile, as they swapped the old slave's cum, as Rachael's husband watched every second of it. They licked it out of each other's mouths and let it hang off of their tongues. They kissed deeply and swallowed every drop. They both sucked the old guy's cock clean.

A little while later, Rachael was having her ass eaten out by another big cock, old slave. He was twisting his long tongue all the way up her thick ass and fingering her sweet brown haired pussy, at the same time. Two more male slaves were kissing and licking her ass, pouring champagne all over it and licking her beautiful ass clean, the three of them were making Rachael so happy. They worshipped her thick ass. They kissed every inch and the old slave tongue fucked her ass, deep and fast. She came hard, squirting all over them and they all sucked her pussy clean. They poured champagne up her ass and drank it, as she pushed it out. They kept worshipping her ass, licking, kissing and tongue fucking it.

She was having so much fun, she even let Katie suck her husband's cock, but she wouldn't let him cum. Every time she felt he was close, she would pull Katie's head off of his cock and he knew then, not to cum. She was teasing him again, smiling big, she was such a sexy, dominating bitch. The three slaves kept pleasuring her big, beautiful ass, she came again, squirting all over them again. They all licked her pussy clean so good, she came again in their mouths. They swallowed every juicy drop. "FUCK MY ASS NOW SLAVES, ALL OF YOU!! JOHN, YOU WATCH THIS AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CUM BITCH!!" She was facing him and went wide eyed, as all three slaves entered her ass. It wasn't her first triple anal, but their cocks were all big, so it was painful, temporarily. She was a pro though and she started smiling, as her thick ass loosened up. She screamed in ecstasy, smiling a huge smile, that gorgeous Rachael Ray smile, as they triple fucked her ass slowly. They rubbed her juicy pussy and she squirted all over their fingers. She fucking loved every fucking second of it. "YESSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS HARDER BITCHES!! I'M RACHAEL MOTHERFUCKING RAY, THE NYMPHO QUEEN OF MEAN BITCHES!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!"

They plowed her thick ass, faster and harder and rubbed her pussy even faster. She squirted again, all over their fingers. They licked their fingers clean and all three smacked her ass hard. "YES!! SMACK ME AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS!!" She spit in Katie's mouth and sucked her gorgeous tits. They pounded her ass harder, smacking it hard, over and over. "SHIT, I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNN!!" She came again, squirting so hard, it hit a couple, ten feet away. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! POUND MY GORGEOUS FUCKING ASS HARDER BITCHES!!" Rachael was a sex crazed goddess, craving cock and sexual gratification. She owned those big cocks, plowing her ass. She was the hot bitch, Queen Of Fucking and she was loving every fucking second of it.

She kissed her husband and spit in his mouth, as the slaves in her ass all grunted and pumped her gorgeous thick ass, full of cum. It couldn't overflow, because her ass had so much cock stuffed in it. They all pulled out and it poured out. They all pissed all over her ass, as she screamed, "YES BITCHES YES!! PISS ALL OVER MY FUCKING ASS!! I'M A BAD GIRL, FUCKING PUNISH MEEEE!!" They kept pissing all over her ass and Katie licked it all up, as it hit Rachael's ass and her face. Rachael turned around and smacked them with her riding crop, as she opened her sexy, thick lips and swallowed the piss that came in her mouth, smiling big the whole fucking time. She sucked them clean and laid on her stomach, as the three slaves and Katie all kissed, licked and fingered her gorgeous ass.

She made her husband watch as she sucked off the two biggest clocks there. She swallowed some of the cum and spit the rest on her hubby's face and watched Katie, lick it all off.

Over the course of the evening, she fucked every cock there, 17 of them. She took 15 of them up her ass and swallowed 11 loads of cum. She laid in the middle of the floor and had every other person there, piss on her ass and Katie licked her ass clean. She made her hubby lick her ass and tongue fuck it for an hour while she rode Dr Phil's big cock in her pussy. It was another sex filled, sexual domination fuck fest, for the gorgeous, Rachael Ray...Nympho Queen Of Mean.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers