Rachael's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Sparks fill the evening & the training moves up a level.
6.2k words
4.55
45.3k
5
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stepped down from the last tread of the stairs, Rodger gave a gentle pat to Rachael's rear, turned to his left and moved across the living room carpet toward the fireplace where he bent to start to lay the fire. Rachael stood still as she watched Rodger move from her side and across the living room.

She turned to her right, crossed the entry hall and went through the formal dining room and into the kitchen beyond. In no time, or so it seemed, she had dinner under way and almost ready. She had been so engrossed with the preparations that she hadn't even noticed Rodger's passing through the kitchen, where he went into the garage and then returned to the living room.

She made a Chicken Won Ton Salad for herself, and pan-seared a lovely quarter of fresh Tuna for Rodger. She went down to the wine cellar, picked out a nice Riesling; knowing that it would compliment both the chicken and the tuna... then she returned to the kitchen and started the butternut squash and made melon slices to be served before a desert of poached apples and pears that would be served over angel food cake with scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.

When the chicken, tuna, squash, and melon slices were ready, she loaded up the two-tiered food trolley, got glasses for the wine, grabbed the corkscrew out of the utility drawer, the bottle of wine and then backed out of the kitchen, into the dining room... turned around, then headed for the living room.

As she entered the room, she noted that the end table lamps that flanked the sofa had been dimmed; the table in front of the sofa had been cleared off and set... and a pair of taper candles had been lit. She also noted that Rodger had scattered pillows around the floor in front of the fireplace and that the raised hearth was alight with small candles.

Rodger stood up as Rachael entered and moved to the coffee table where he waited as Rachael moved the dishes from the trolley to the tabletop. As she placed the last dish down, then moved to put the wine and corkscrew by where he would sit; she moved to pass behind him and he reached out and caught her arm, pulling her toward him until she was pressed against his side. She looked up at his face, her eyes wide as she feared she had moved wrongly or placed something incorrectly. She made a quick perusal of the table.

"No, Pet. It is not the table. You have moved efficiently and the table is impeccably set. This is about another matter entirely. I will make this short and sweet. When I am finished speaking, I want you to bend over the end of the sofa in much the same manner you did when you bent over the chair in the kitchen last night.

"I will move quickly and there will be very little, if any, pain this evening. Now... assume the position as you did last night, and do it quickly, please."

Rodger withdrew the remote controlled vibrating double bullet, a tube of lube, and a latex glove from the pocket of his robe and moved to stand behind Rachael. He quickly flipped up the back of her robe, exposing her ass to his gaze. Normally he would insist that his girl hold herself open for him. Tonight, if he wanted to eat dinner while it was still hot, he did not have that luxury.

He put on the glove, opened the lube, and then spread the cheeks of Rachael's ass with one hand. He then squeezed a few drops of lube against the middle of her puckered center, and placed one of bullets against the lubed area. Pushing slowly, he watched the bullet probe slide into her easily and with no pain.

His hands then moved lower and parted the lips of her pussy, exposing the pink center of her vagina. He quickly inserted the other bullet then stood... patting a cheek of Rachael's ass as he did. He then closed the lube and put it back in the pocket of his robe, pulled off the glove then cleared his throat before he spoke.

"All right my dear. It's in. I have chosen the remote controlled double bullet for you to wear tonight; and as you can feel... one bullet is in your ass and the other bullet is in your pussy. The remote for it is in my robe pocket. Tonight will mark the start to a new level to your training.

"At each evening meal, starting tonight, you will be required to wear the double bullet, and you will maintain your composure while eating. You may stand straight now. If you look on the floor between table and sofa, you will see I have placed a towel down for you. As you have a bullet in your pussy and your ass, note that the towel has been folded in half and placed length-wise.

"In future, when we are ready to sit down for our evening meal... before you sit, you will flip the end of your robe up and your ass will touch the towel when you sit. You are never to sit on your robe... which is something you already know... just as you don't sit on your skirt when we are out together, or here at home."

Rachael nodded as Rodger explained and when she finally sat down, it was then that she noticed the piece of wire that was exposed and hanging between her legs. Just as she opened her mouth to ask Rodger about it, she felt the vibrations shoot up the channel of her ass and then up her spine.

Her head shot up as both her ass and her pussy constricted and gripped the probes that he had inserted inside her. She knew she could not, or should not; show any outward sign that her composure had been broken... so she quickly lowered her eyes to her plate and began to enjoy her Chicken Salad. She was just about to take a sip of wine when the probe, which had been inserted in her pussy, began to vibrate, very nearly causing her to drop her glass.

She held the stem as lightly as she could and swallowed the sip of wine, then speared a slice of melon and cut it into small bite size pieces. Just as she went to place her knife across the edge of her plate, the probe in her ass vibrated again... only this time it was longer and stronger. She clenched her ass tightly as the intrusive probe vibrated within her and she clenched and unclenched her ass cheeks in an effort to find some ease from the sensations that were rocketing through her stomach and her pussy as well,

She felt the small river of liquid seep from the center of her sex, and she felt a sudden urge for the bathroom. What she didn't know is if she should ask to be excused, or, should she just rise, say her 'excuse me Sir,' and run upstairs. Her indecision must have registered in her expression because she felt the probe in her pussy suddenly begin to vibrate and send the signals for relief against the walls of her vagina. She couldn't wait another minute.

She started to rise and as she did, she looked Rodger directly in the eye, and spoke softly.

"Sir? If You will excuse me please... I shall return shortly."

Rodger's expression did not change. His eyes were bright and a half-smile lifted the corners of his lips as he spoke.

"You will sit back down girl, and finish your meal. I know why you want to be excused, and the answer, for now, is 'no'. If you cannot learn to control your bodily functions when a single vibrating probe has been inserted in your vagina and your ass... how do you plan on controlling those functions either during future training sessions or during the nights when I finally have my penis inside you?"

Rachael was just about to speak when she felt both probes begin to vibrate and then the sensations began to increase with intensity. She felt that if she didn't go soon, she was going to pee herself.

'And to do that, would ruin the mood and the evening,' she thought, 'and it would also be embarrassing to both of us,' her thought concluded.

The tip of Rachael's tongue slid between her lips to wet them and she swallowed the rising retort she felt building, and replied softly to Rodger's question as she lowered herself back to the now damp towel, remembering to flip the hem of her robe up just before she sat.

"I know I am new to this Sir, and that my body, and things that I normally may have taken for granted before; are things that You now have control of or over. In future, I will make it a practice to use the bathroom before our evening meal, so I hopefully won't feel the need to be excused.

"I just wish I had known You were going to be introducing me to this double bullet tonight, for I most surely would have gone right after our shower. And when I am here, I will, in future, make sure to go before it is time for bed. I have no wish to embarrass either one of us; nor do I wish to have a mess to clean in the mornings."

Rachael put her napkin back in her lap, lifted her fork and then began to finish the rest of her Chicken Salad and sliced melon. She made a mental note that Rodger was oddly quiet during the remainder of the meal and had re-filled her wine glass before he began to finish the excellently done Tuna.

"Rachael..."

The one word, spoken softly, made her jump slightly. She hadn't realized that she had been sitting there and waiting for Rodger to say... something... anything... as they each finished their respective dinners. She looked up at him and felt warmth suffuse her face.

"Yes Sir?" She slowly raised her eyes to meet his.

"If you are done with your plate, would you like to clear the table while I stoke the fire? And then you may, after you rinse the plates and put them in the dishwasher, use the downstairs bathroom off the kitchen. You will remove the probes before you sit.

"When you are done, I then want you to wipe twice. You are then to take wet a cloth and wash your clit, the exterior of your pussy, and then your ass... then wash the probes, and finally, your hands. You will then bring the probes, and the dessert, back with you.

"Now, clear the table, please."

Rodger rose and moved to the fireplace. He opened the screen as he heard the dishes being collected and placed on the trolley as he added fresh wood and a few pinecones. Soon the fire was crackling and snapping as the scent of cedar filled the room. He heard the water running in the kitchen and then he soon heard the toilet.

He was smiling as Rachael returned with the dessert and clean plates and cutlery. She served his plate first, and then placed her plate where she had been sitting. This time, she remained standing as she held out her open hand to Rodger. He noted, as his smile broadened, that the double bullet was in the center of her palm.

Smiling, he then turned from the hearth and took the bullet from her hand. She automatically lifted the hem of her robe as she turned to present her ass to him once again. She then leaned forward, placing her hands flat on the table in front of her and moved her feet apart until they were square with her shoulders.

"Do you need to have your ass re-lubed Rachael? Or is there still lube from earlier left in your ass?" He stood close to her so she could feel the heat from his body against her bare back and ass. He knew that feeling him this close unnerved her and it caught her just a little off balance when she felt his robe brush against her exposed ass.

"No Sir, I do not need to be re-lubed. I did as You instructed and only washed the exterior of my dark place... not the interior. But I did wash the interior and exterior of my pussy; as You told me to do."

"Good girl. Now, push your ass toward me so I may re-insert one bullet." Rodger's free hand caressed the cheeks of Rachael's bare ass. He loved feeling the soft skin, which his hands had had the pleasure of warming a few times. He felt her quiver as he touched her, and he felt his cock respond with a jump as he ran his thumb over the puckered skin of her dark center.

He took a deep breath and stepped back just a little. He could not rush this; she was not ready to have her ass fucked. He wanted to take her virginity first... it was the most gentlemanly thing to do... and it was the right way to initiate her into sex... be it vaginal or anal. He patted the cheek of her ass as he slid the probe into her puckered center.

"Rachael? Stand now, and then turn around and face me please." She quickly did as he asked.

"I want to know; will it ruin your dessert if it gets a little cold?" He asked her in a soft voice. The tone sent shivers scooting along her veins and the nerves in her stomach felt like butterflies.

"Th -- th - the cake might get stale Sir; and, the ice cream will surely melt... so I guess it might ruin it Sir, depending on your definition of the word 'ruin'... in this instance. Why do You ask?" Her brow furrowed as she asked her question, and Rodger decided that after dessert would be time enough to begin the next phase of the girl's training.

"Never mind Rachael. We'll eat dessert now, and then you may clear all the dishes. I want you to leave the wine and our glasses. Don't forget to start the dishwasher before you come back to me."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

Rachael then sat back down across from Rodger and they ate their dessert in relative silence. Rodger poured the last of the wine into both glasses and put the empty bottle onto the tea trolley so it would be disposed of when the dessert dishes were taken into the kitchen.

"Rachael... that was an excellent dinner and dessert. If you are finished, why don't you collect the dishes and then finish up in the kitchen so you can return and we can enjoy the fire, and the rest of the evening. I noticed earlier that it is still snowing out and based on our earlier discussion, we decided that you would be staying here tonight.

"Now, if you will take care of what needs to be done in the kitchen, I will use that same amount of time to get a little work done." Rodger's tone was slightly more dismissive than he had intended... and he knew he wouldn't be able to get any work done while his mind was actively thinking about Rachael.

She quickly gathered up the dishes and cutlery, then made swift work of clearing off the coffee table before she went into the kitchen to do her final clean up of the evening and to start the dishwasher.

She silently left the living room, stopping to put the candlesticks back on the dining room table, the placemats in the sideboard, then turning around, she pushed open the door into the kitchen and pulled the trolley in after her, letting the door swing closed behind her. As she put the dishes into the sink, the door stopped its swinging and then was still.

In the living room, as the fire snapped and popped behind him, Rodger stood at one of the windows looking out at the blanket of snow that covered the front lawn. He glanced skyward to watch the flakes that were still falling harder than when they had first arrived home from their outing.

Their outing... images of Rachael and how she had looked as she had modeled the lingerie he bought her today kept playing over and over in his mind. Most prominent was the image of her penis-filled mouth as she gave him her first blowjob.

She had taken all his cum when he emptied himself into her, without spilling a drop. It flashed across his brain again and he felt his cock quiver and jump as he remembered the feel of her tongue salving the pre-cum across the head of his cock.

His cock jumped again as he remembered holding her head captive by her hair as he emptied his cock into her throat.

He groaned low and knew the thoughts were going to continue unfolding.

'You've denied yourself long enough, old chum. You know you're going to do what must be done... pain be damned. You've restrained yourself for far too long. You've been patient, and you've given her time to get used to the idea.

'Now is the time for action. Tonight is the time to take what you've been denying yourself. You will not wait until her virginity has been taken.' His thoughts caught him off guard, but he knew he had reached his decision.

"It will be tonight... I will not deny myself any longer."

Rodger hadn't realized that he'd spoken the words aloud as he let the sheer curtain panel drop back into place and he began to go around the room turning off all the lights that had been on low and lighting candles and moving them to the low coffee table in front of the sofa.

His penis and balls were aching, and the nerves were jumping in his stomach. He continued to set the stage as he took the tube of lube out of his robe pocket, placed it on the table, then tossed the sofa pillows onto the floor then placed the bag from Mikala's near the pile of pillows.

All was in readiness and he nodded to himself with satisfaction; as he smiled and finished setting the stage. Rodger was going to make Rachael ask; no, better yet... beg, for him to shove his cock into her ass. She was going to want it when he was done toying with her ass. She knew it would be coming; she just didn't know when it was going to happen.

He had just shifted the logs before adding fresh ones and a few more pinecones as Rachael came back into the room. She took in Rodger's back, as it bent and flexed at his task of adding new logs and then threw a few pinecones into the flickering flames. She realized that she liked watching him as he moved about; the movements were solid and sure... with nothing wasted.

"Would You like me to bring another bottle of Riesling, Sir?" She spoke softly because she didn't want to startle him.

Rodger turned to face Rachael when she spoke and he took in her appearance as he watched her approach to where he stood. A simple black cloth headband held her hair back, her robe was loosely tied and gaped open slightly, exposing the cleft between her breasts. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he spoke.

"No dear, but thank you. Come here to me and let's sit on the floor and enjoy the fire." He undid the loosely tied sash of his robe and dropped it where he stood. As Rachael came to stand in front of him, he untied the sash of her robe and slid it from her shoulders then draped it over the arm of the sofa.

"I like it when you stand naked in front of me. For the next week when you are here by yourself, I want you to get used to wearing nothing at all while you work. Then the week after that, I want you to get used to wearing the garter belt and stockings... nothing more... while you work. Is that clear?"

Rachael felt her embarrassment skim along her veins and begin to warm her skin where the cool air touched her and made gooseflesh rise on her arms. She tried to keep her breathing even as Rodger told her what the expected mode of dress, or undress, would be for the next two weeks.

Rodger reached out and softly stroked the areola of her right breast, barely touching the skin. This made the right nipple become fully erect. It never ceased to amaze him how that would happen... just from the touch of his fingers... and he moved to the same to the left breast before he spoke again.

"Is there a problem my dear girl? You have not answered me yet. Do you not understand me? Do you have a problem with doing as I have said you will do? What is it?"

"N-n-nothing Sir. It is just that I am not used to being naked during the day when I work that is all. To be naked, just because You tell me to be, is foreign to me. I do not mean to give the impression that I will not do as You say, I will. It will take me a little time getting used to doing it."

Rodger nodded, but said nothing, at first. He thought over what Rachael had said and then spoke again.

"I hear what you are saying, and I will make this change. You may wear clothes while you work, but no panties or bra... only the garter belt and stockings. I will call you when I am about fifteen minutes out from the house and you will then go up to your room.

"I want you to undress quickly, leave the clothes on the bed, and I want you to be in the kitchen starting or checking on dinner when you hear the garage door open. Can you work with that change?"

Rachael smiled at his words, silently knowing that Rodger was not one to make compromises. At least, not usually, it would depend on how the request for a compromise was worded before he would decide on it. She gave him a direct gaze as she nodded her head and spoke her 'thank you' softly.

12