Rachel & Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs twitched for several seconds, and she lay silently on the couch, reeling from the new sensation. Rachel looked down at Tricia, her face covered in her juices. "Well, that was fun. You look like a dirty whore, Tricia," she told her.

"I feel like a dirty whore."

"Come on, let me help you up." Rachel reached down and helped Tricia sit up. When she had recovered, Rachel coaxed her along. "Come on, Tricia," she said, beckoning for the girl to follow her across the room. "No rest for the wicked," she said as they looked at the table filled with a large assortment of sex toys. "You're going to get fucked now... by both of us at the same time. I want you to pick out a dildo for each of us to do you with. And don't disappoint me."

Rachel stepped back and waited while Kelly fetched some wrist and ankle restraints. Tricia returned holding two strap-ons with thick 8" dildos attached. "Very nice," Rachel complimented her on her selection. "Thick cocks for such a little girl." She started slipping one of the harnesses onto her waist as Kelly attached the cuffs to Tricia's wrists and ankles.

"Up on the table," Rachel instructed Tricia. "On your belly." Tricia climbed up on the table and lay down on her belly. Kelly pulled Tricia's arms behind her back and clasped her wrists and ankles together, making her completely immobile. "Before we fuck you, we need to get the cocks wet. Now, open up, honey," Rachel told her, waving her cock in front of Tricia's mouth. Tricia obediently held her mouth open, waiting for it to be filled. Rachel worked her rubber cock back and forth in Tricia's mouth, pausing to look at that pretty face with those pretty lips wrapped around the dildo... the spot of drool forming at the corner of her mouth... the way the lips moved as her cock slipped in and out. After having fun with the short strokes, Rachel started going deep, balls deep, face-fucking the pretty girl from the television, the head of the cock slipping down into Tricia's throat. With both hands on Tricia's head, Rachel bottomed out, holding the girl's face pressed against her belly. "Oh, wow!" Kelly exclaimed, as she watched. "Look how her throat gets bigger and smaller as your cock goes in and out. That is so hot!! Can I get some?"

"Sure," Rachel replied, as she backed out to let Kelly get in. Tricia took long gasps of air, long strands of saliva dripping from her mouth. "Fuck yeah!!" she exclaimed.

Kelly stepped in front of Tricia and placed her dildo onto her friend's outstretched tongue. "Look up here, Tricia," she told her. Tricia looked up into her friend's eyes as Kelly slid the strap-on into her mouth. As the rubber cock went inside, Kelly grabbed Tricia by the hair and jerked her head up and down on the cock, using her like a rag doll. "Work it, bitch! Don't be lazy! You want a good grade? You suck that cock!" Kelly loved violating her friend's face, and Tricia was loving being violated by her friend, hands chained to her ankles, helpless to do anything but submit to the face-fucking.

"Bring her over here," Rachel said from the mattress she was lying on. "I wanna get in her ass." Kelly pulled her strap-on out of Tricia's mouth, then leaned down and kissed her friend deeply. "I love you," she said. "Come on, let's get some fucking!" She unhooked Tricia's wrists and ankles, and helped her friend down off the table.

Tricia was a little wobbly-legged as the blood returned to her legs, but caught her balance and walked over to Rachel. "How would you like me, Head Mistress?"

"Up on top," Rachel told her. "Bounce your ass on it."

Tricia rubbed some lube on her butt, and then climbed on top of Rachel. With her back to Rachel, she slid the head fo the dildo into her eager butthole. Once her ass was stretched enough to take it, Tricia placed her feet flat on the mattress and took it all the way in her ass. She bounced up and down on the dildo like a child at a playground, giving Rachel an awesome view of her cock going in and out of this tiny little girl's butt.

"Lean back," Kelly told her. "I wanna get in your pussy." Tricia stopped her bouncing and leaned back. Kelly got between her legs and slipped her own strap-on into Tricia's pussy. Tricia gasped as the other dildo slipped inside, filling both her holes at the same time. "Oh Gawd!!" she exclaimed, as Kelly worked her cock in and out. "You're both inside me!!"

Kelly fucked her friend's pussy hard while her the girl's ass was filled with another cock. Tricia laid back and took the fucking, sandwiched between both cocks, as her legs shook from the monster orgasm.

Later that evening, Rachel did exactly what she said... she and Kelly ate dinner from a plate resting on Tricia's ass, and then afterwards, they shared her pussy for dessert. "You know, Mistress," Tricia said, looking up. "I also took off work tomorrow as a vacation day." Rachel just smiled and put her head back between Tricia's legs.

12