Rachel and Roxanne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," I gasped.

SLAP

I screamed again, but managed to keep my legs open. His fingers caressed my lips again.

SLAP

I yelled out, but it didn't hurt as much - my lips were starting to go numb.

"Only three more," whispered Emma.

I realized that, despite the pain, I loved this.

He delivered three more, stinging, burning, beautiful, thrilling slaps to my red-hot cunt, and my yells turned into moans.

"More," I gasped, "hit my clit!"

He began to rain down hard slaps on my cunt, further down so that he spanked my clit. I felt the orgasm rising from the pit of my stomach, and I clamped my legs tight around his hand. He pushed his thumb inside me and rubbed my clit hard with his fingers. Even more heat radiated out over my body. I squeezed Emma's hand as hard as I could, and my whole body began to shudder and convulse. His thumb pressed against my g-spot, and he pushed his other hand under me and grabbed a nipple, and the orgasm stepped up a level, harder than I'd ever had before. My vision went black, and I could barely breathe, panting into the blanket.

I opened my legs a little as it subsided, allowing Greg to start stroking and teasing my pussy lips. I moaned in ecstasy.

I looked up at him. "Please fuck me," I begged, climbing off him.

He glanced over at Emma, who must've nodded, because he began to unzip his fly.

I turned to Emma, and dove onto her, pushing her down onto her back. Kissing her hard, hungrily, I pushed my hand down between her legs, and finally found the prize I'd yearned for. I slid my fingers into her cunt, and she moaned into my mouth.

Her hand went between my legs, and spread my pussy lips wide, and I felt Greg's cock nudge against them. I backed towards him, welcoming him into me, and let out a long, deep sigh as he slid his hard length into my sopping wet hole. He gripped my ass as he began to fuck me, slow, smooth and firm, and I slightly rocked back and forth in time to him.

I closed my eyes and focused on the wonderful sensation of being penetrated by his big cock, feeling his balls against me with each stroke, forgetting about everything else. He minimally shifted his hips with each stroke, so that sometimes his cock pressed against the back of my canal, sometimes against my tingling g-spot. Then he pulled back and held his cock steady, just the very tip inside me, his hand firm on my ass, resisting my futile attempt to push back, then he suddenly plunged into me. I grunted loudly, and he did it again, and again, his balls now slapping hard against me.

I could feel he was close to cumming, and he slowed down again, anxious to last longer. I felt Emma shifting under me, but I didn't open my eyes. Eventually, I became aware of the delicious, musky scent of her cunt, and I opened my eyes. There it was, finally, free and spread in front of my face. Her inner lips prominent and open like a butterfly's wings, her swollen clit peeking out from under its little hood, and her glistening hole, full of promise.

I puckered my lips and closed them around her clit, sucking and flicking my tongue over it, drawing it into my mouth, and she shuddered and moaned erotically. Her fingers slid into my hair, and guided me downwards. I licked lower across her delicate lips and down to her vagina, slipping my tongue inside and lapping her heavenly juices, then smeared them upwards all the way back up to her clit and back down.

I began to fuck her wet hole with my tongue in time to Greg's fucking of my cunt, then I replaced my tongue with my fingers, curling them up to her g-spot, stroking it. I pressed my tongue down just above her clit and started quick, tight circles.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned.

I could feel her body tensing up under me, and her tight pussy gripped my fingers even more. As she began to cum, Greg hunched over me, grabbing my tits, his pelvis thrusting harder against my ass. I slid a hand down between my legs and cupped his balls, just in time to feel them spasm as he shot his sticky, salty load deep inside me with an animalistic roar. I kept my mouth pressed firmly on Emma's clit, my tongue gently stroking it, then, as her orgasm subsided, and Greg pulled his shrinking cock out of me, I slid my body up her until I was lying on top of her, her arms around me, panting.

We kissed slowly, luxuriously. Emma gently stroked her hands up and down my back, caressing me, sometimes reaching to my buttocks, sometimes sliding down the side to my breasts.

"Are you full of my husband's cum?" she whispered.

"Mmm, yes," I murmured, "I can feel it leaking out of me."

She gently bit my earlobe. "I want it," she hissed, "I need it."

"You're insatiable," I smiled.

She kissed me again, then rolled me over onto my back. She stroked my tits, then slid her hand down between my legs and into me. She tasted her fingers.

"I want all of it," she insisted, "every drop that's in you."

I brought my knees up and let them fall apart.

"My dripping cunt is all yours."

She climbed astride me, giving me the delicious sight of her spread pussy and little puckered asshole, and pressed her mouth against me, lapping up the cum. I lay back, enjoying the sensation and the view, relaxing, gently fondling Emma's tits.

On the other bed, Greg sat watching his wife lick his cum out of another woman, stroking his semi-erect cock.

I watched him for a while, then beckoned him over to me. He climbed up on the bed behind his wife, and I bent my head back as far as I could and took his cock in my mouth. I relished the mingled flavours of his cum and my pussy juices on it, and ran my tongue around his head, sucking and licking. He groaned softly as his cock reached full hardness.

He pulled out of me, and offered me his shaved balls. I gently sucked one into my mouth, and he gasped, steadying himself on Emma's ass. I teased the soft skin with my teeth and lips, and rolled the testicle around with my tongue. A big drop of precum dripped onto my face, and I knew he was ready for her, and released him.

He positioned the tip against his wife's cunt, and I had the sensuous pleasure of watching up close as he parted her lips and slowly slipped inside her, all the way up to his balls, then slowly fucked her, his cock tugging her labia back and forth. I lifted my head to her and flicked my tongue across her clit, and she shuddered with delight.

Once Emma was satisfied she had tasted the last of his cum in my snatch, she moved up to my clit and began sucking and licking, and I settled back for the ride, cupping her tits and watching her cunt repeatedly filled. Soon I was cumming again, slower and softer than last time, the heat spreading to my very fingertips, wave after satisfying wave rolling over me.

I lay on my back and watched my new friends fuck inches above me, and thought to myself that this might be the closest I ever get to heaven...

12