Rachel & the Sweaty Movin' Man

Story Info
A real lady makes love to a real man.
1.1k words
3.1
54.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 03/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers

I was so happy. I hadn't been in love for so very long, and I was beginning to feel as though I wasn't loveable.

But, Rachel made me so happy. Her eyes expressed such happiness and joy and her way, her colourful character, was like a child - full of craziness, adventure, but beauty.

How we met? It wasn't special. I was working for a moving company, and she happened to be our client. When I first saw her, I was mesmerized at her face and I remember feeling an ache in my gut - thinking I would never be with this woman. It's that feeling you get when you realize not every woman can be yours. It hurts.

I was the leader of the moving team and my guys would look to me to protect our honour. What honour? Oh shit. Moving men get know respect...none at all. And I'm not talking about hi, how are you, or we loved your work so here's a twenty..

No, people dump on moving men like they belong to them. It's awful and when you get home at night, it hurts really badly.

But not Rachel. Right from the start, she looked at all of us in the eyes and spoke to us like we were all on one level. After meeting her at her old place, all the guys were convinced that she was in love with them.

but I knew she was in love with me.

It was 12 midnight when we got everything off the truck at Rachel's new place. We were 200 miles from home, 50 miles away from a hotel and none of us had an oz. worth of strength to move.

"Ha, Guys why don't you sleep here", Rachel said. "There's lot's of room."

The guys figured this seemed right and respectively and thankfully went off to find a room for themselves.

So it was just me and Rachel left awake.

"So", she says to me, "so, interested in doin what you're interested in doin'?"

I knew it wasn't worth the usual, "oh what do you mean, I ain't thinking nothin'?ā€ She knew, and she was right.

I stood up and walked over to where Rachel was sitting, on a swinging bench on her front porch. I bend over, picked her up and carried her into her bedroom.

She loved my sweat on her body. My arms, chest, stomach, shoulders were popping out from my workout moving her credenza, chesterfield, fridge and what seemed like a thousand boxes filled with books.

She licked my chest and tasted my sweat. Her delicate, my god, long fingers drew a line down to my nipple and she squeezed me, and then sucked me.

I let her down on the bed, and she writhed her body backward to her pillow. Her legs were glistening with sweat and I could see her white panties exposed, consciously.

Her straps fell down her shoulders. She was wearing a halter. Her breasts were small, but smiled at me and I figured beā€™ in on her, they had had an interesting life.

Rachel sat up and reached for my buckle. She ripped it open and like a bat out of hell, unzipped me and pulled down my jeans. I was hard as a rock, and she just leapt right in and started to suck my cock.

Her clothes fell away from her. Don't ask how. I began to pray to God, for the first time in years, thanking her for bringing me the shapeliest beautiful ass I had ever seen.

I was breathing hard. My back was pushed up against the wall and my arms were holding onto the bedposts for dear life. She sucked me like she was #1 cocksuckerin the world. She had been crowned as Miss Universe cocksucker - I was certain, and here she was taking her victory suck.

my cock was down her mouth. I couldn't see it. where are you, I yelled in my head. My balls were up against her chin and I laughed because she looked like she had a pair of nuts growing out of her.

She laughed to. I think she bit me. Rachel would stroke me and suck, stroke me and suck. She would stop at the base of my cock, and then go for a summer ride up the shaft, and remove her mouth entirely.

"Please", I begged. "Please, suck me." I was crying. She was a goddess and I couldn't take not having her in my presence. I was aching to have her lips, her teeth, her pallet, and her throat - in charge of my pack.

I wanted to empty myself so badly. "Please", I yelled. she smiled and like a good mistress began to take care of her slave, once again.

My cock was too hard. I was scared. My balls were so bunged up that there was barely room for my sperm in there. I was slippery from her spit and my veins popped out of me, out of my neck, out of my cock.

And then I began to muster up the moment I had come for. Deep down in my brain, a message went out to my body that soon a friend will join us - an orgasm.

I took a moment to consider my luck in being visited by such a lovely thing. And I saluted - in my head.

My stomach and my loins met with a similar feeling of ecstasy. For you who are not men - a male orgasm starts weeks before one actually cums. It begins when a man feels that the horny capsule has broken open inside of him. He thinks, and thinks, and plays with himself and thinks about any single women he has ever met.

Once I fucked 45 women in a weekend. Each one of them different. Each one of them from a different place -where I had met them. They were all there for me and mostly, they wanted me so badly.

Tonight, my loins were meeting my gut, meeting my brain, meeting the tips of my fingers and toes and my cock.

Welcome, I shouted. Welcome you holy orgasm. And with that I shot firemen hoseful of semen into Rachel's mouth, a vessel of my happiness.

For perhaps two hours, I continued to shoot my semen into her. Two, three h ours. The calendar date had changed.

I was worried that my cock was shooting out more than just semen. Maybe I was so excited, that my ejaculations grabbed other internal organs and were squishing them into cum.

Oh god. I finally stopped. I slid down the wall and I bathed in my sweat, which had developed into a pool on the floor.

She crawled on top of me and I kissed her and hugged her and told her how I will never forget her. She is so special and I was honoured just to spend a little time with her.

The next morning me and the guys, moved on. I came back the next day. And on Wednesday, the next day - we were married!!

Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers