Rachel Caught in the Act

Story Info
Older man allows friend's daughter to live with him.
1.7k words
3.9
129k
23
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure what I was thinking when I volunteered my home to Rachel. Her parents and I had been friends since high school, and for a short time, I had even dated her mother. We had grown up in a small town. Both of her parents settled and became school teachers, while I moved away to pursue a career in advertising. We hardly spoke, but occasionally one of us could make a phone call to the other, and we would spend hours catching up on each other's lives. It was during one of these calls that Rick told me Rachel was planning on going to a university in the same city I was in. Without thinking, I had blurted out that she was free to stay with me if she could not find an apartment. Had I thought things out, I would have never invited an 18-year-old girl to stay with me. As soon as Rick said that would be fantastic and thanked me for offering, I began regretting what I had said.

It had been six years since my wife Sharon left me, but we were only now finalizing our divorce. The house was empty, and there was enough room for Rachel. I did not date much. The last few dates I had gone on had left me disappointed. Only one woman had spent the night in the past months, and that too had turned out to be a bitter disappointment. Most of my nights ended with a glob of lotion on one hand while the other searched the internet for videos of young women being pleasured. Still though, the option of bringing home a real woman was open to me every night. While I never quite took advantage of that, just knowing I would no longer be able to do that if I wanted to was not something I liked.

Rachel moved in on the 19th of August, a week before she began school. She unpacked her own things in her new room, and she managed to organize everything without any assistance. She turned out to be good company, often times cooking and cleaning without being asked to. Despite my initial skepticism, I began enjoying her company. I had been living alone for so long that I had forgotten what it was like to have a companion. She was also nice to look at. Rachel was around 5'3 and rather petite. She had green eyes long brown hair that reached past her C cup breasts. She dressed like a normal teenaged girl and did not show too much skin, although I was pleasantly surprised once when I had caught her in the kitchen making herself breakfast. She had been running late and was waiting for the hot water to kick in in the shower. Meanwhile, she was in the kitchen in just a nightgown. Admittedly I could not see as much as I had wanted to, but I did get a perfect view of the shape of her breasts. They were, as I had imagined, round and perky. Her areola had become visible as she moved around, and while I only saw a hint of it, I knew they were light brown and on the smaller side. Over all, I enjoyed Rachel's company.

My divorce was finalized in November. Sharon still had things that belonged to her in the house, and she wanted everything back. She came to the house to pick up what she could, but she expected me to go through all of the boxes in the attic. Most of the boxes contained pictures and old clothes. It was unnecessary, really, considering that those items were ones she had lived without for ten years. But what Sharon wanted, Sharon got, and so I agreed to sort through them.

Rachel helped me take down all of the boxes. We put them in the living room, and began opening them up one by one. The second box we opened was filled with video tapes, most of which were not labeled. During our breaks, we watched a few of the tapes. The first was of my youngest son's elementary school graduation, and the second of my daughter's first prom date. Then came the video that I didn't even remember existed.

The video began with Sharon wearing a red teddy. She was joking around in the video, talking about how uneventful the dinner party we had just gone to was, but how we were about to make up for all of that. I laughed nervously when I saw what was on the tape, telling Rachel that there was a time when Sharon was actually an exciting person. Rachel made no motion to take out the video and replace it with a more appropriate one, so I grabbed another from the box. As I went to change it, she said that since we had watched all of the others from start to finish, it was only fair that we gave this one a try as well, at least until it became explicit. We both watched as Sharon paraded around the bedroom, occasionally pulling down the teddy to reveal her nipples. After a few minutes, Sharon laid down on the bed and parted the bottom part of the teddy. She rubbed her exposed pussy for the camera, and every once in a while my finger would slip inside of her. Although the video had begun to get sexual, Sharon was still joking around in the background, and I suppose that is what made Rachel feel that it was still acceptable to watch. But as soon as Sharon was heard asking me to use my tongue on her, Rachel and I both made a motion to take out the tape. I threw the tape into the trash pile, and we began watching one that featured one of the dreadful Christmas programs that the elementary schools held every year.

That night I had sat in my bed, anxious to watch the rest of the video, but knowing I couldn't because Rachel was in the house. It had been about eight years since I had seen Sharon's hairy pussy. I knew I was never going to get the chance to taste it again, but at the very least, I wanted the opportunity to look at it. The living room was the only room in the house that had a working VCR, which meant that I would have to wait for Rachel to go to school in order to watch the rest. Just past midnight, I began to grow frustrated at my inability to sleep. I quietly snuck out of my room to go grab a glass of water, hoping not to wake Rachel since my erection was visible, even with shorts on.

As soon as I walked down the hall, I saw a soft light coming from downstairs. I could see Rachel sitting on the couch under a blanket. The volume of the television was low, but it was loud enough for me to hear Sharon's voice flirtatiously asking me to take out my cock in the tape. I sat down at the top of the stairs. The house was dark enough that I knew Rachel would be unable to see me, but I could still see her thanks to the light coming from the television. Since she was under a blanket, I could not see what she was doing or what she was wearing, but every now and then she would lean her head back, and it became quite clear that she was enjoying herself. Although hesitant at first, I began stroking myself through my shorts. I could hear Sharon slurping on my cock. Even without seeing it, I vividly remembered how good she was at it, and how she was able to slide all of me into her mouth. Yet that was not what was exciting me the most. Knowing that Rachel was touching herself while she watched me about to explode was what was most arousing. I snuck back into my room before finishing, just to make sure she wouldn't hear me.

I heard Rachel walk back upstairs and begin the shower water. She was in there for seven minutes before going to her bedroom. During this time I left my room, wearing a new pair of shorts. I saw that she had put the video tape back in the same spot that I had left it earlier. I greeted Rachel as she left the bathroom, telling her that I couldn't sleep and had decided to grab a bite to eat. She said she couldn't sleep either, and so she had been listening to music in her room and had hoped that a quick bath would help prepare her for bed. We then went our separate ways. I watched as she walked to her room in her small towel, hoping that she would need to bend down so that I could see everything, but of course that did not happen. I wandered around the house until I was sure that she had fallen asleep.

I had to get into the office early that following morning. I still, however, had enough time to sneak into her bathroom before going to sleep. Right at the top of her hamper, under a white shirt, were a pair of yellow thong panties. with a nice creamy stain on them. I took them back to my room. They smelled just like you would think a young lady's panties would. At first I traced my fingers over the wet spot, imagining how nice and wet her pussy must been after she had finished. I once again began stroking myself. This time I was completely naked. I wrapped her panties around my cock, using her juices as a lubricant. I wondered if she had wished she was in Sharon's place as she watched the video. Surely she had been at least slightly interested in the video to have continued stimulating herself while watching it. It didn't take long before I came. I came on the same spot on her panties that she had. As I returned them to their place in her hamper, I began thinking that perhaps she would notice what I had done, and I would have been caught. Then again, she too had been caught in the act, and it was unlikely that she would say anything if she did notice. It would be our little secret either way.