Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
She has her first exhibitionist experience.
1.3k words
4.24
200.1k
26
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Unexpected Visitors

It all started innocently enough. I'd just back home from the gym after an early morning workout. My Christmas excesses had been punished with a gruelling cardio-vascular session; the treadmill, stepper and rowing machine all contributing to my exhausted state. The hot pounding water from the power shower started to revive my aching muscles, caressing my long, toned body. I ran my fingers through my shoulder-length brown hair, pushing my face towards the cascading stream of water. Next, working the shower gel into a lather on the rough yellow sponge, I began soaping my large, firm breasts. The sensation of the rough material on my soft skin felt good, and I began paying extra attention to my erect, sensitive nipples. Drifting off into an almost dream-like state I was abruptly snapped awake by the sound of the doorbell, barely audible above the noise of the shower. I thought it must be my friend Sarah, who was calling round before we went out for lunch. Quickly, I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and, still dripping, went downstairs to let her in.

I'd only just wrapped the white towel around myself as I snapped the lock and opened the door. Instead of Sarah, there were two men on my doorstep. Before I could say anything or retreat behind the cover of the door, one of them spoke. "Good morning miss, I was just wondering if you would be interested in hearing the voice of God." He offered a magazine for my attention, 'The Word of Our Lord', as he spoke, seemingly oblivious to my state of undress.

I was a little freaked out by the situation, blurting out my reply, "Erm, not just now I'm afraid - I'm getting ready to go out."

He continued insistently, "It won't take long miss; surely you can spare a few minutes to hear the word of our Lord?"

His polite tone, combined with the fact that I was standing on my doorstep in full view of the neighbours made me give in to his request, "OK, as long as you're quick. Come in. By the way, you can call me Rachel." I showed them through to my living room and asked them to sit down. It was my first chance to really look them over - I'd been too nervous standing in the doorway. The man who had originally spoken to me was in his early fifties; smartly dressed in a suit with short, brown hair. The other was much younger, probably only in his late teens, but still very smartly dressed in a similar, dark blue suit.

I stood opposite the two of them as the older man continued with his 'sales patter'. I was conscious of the skimpiness of my attire - naked under the towel. It was tied in a knot under my right arm and hung down just a couple of inches below my bottom, like a very short mini-dress. I would have sat down, but was worried that the knot would slip or the towel would ride up too high on my thighs and reveal too much. Both of them seemed unfazed by the spectacle, their professional approach contrary to the lascivious stares I expected.

As the older man continued to talk about redemption, the younger one opened one of their magazines, pointing out some quotes to add credence to his partner's words. Out of politeness I felt obliged to show an interest, and bent over to take a look. I felt a rush of air as the front of the towel fell forward, leaving a gaping V-shaped gap on my right side. The older man hesitated with his speech for a second as he obviously became aware of my partial nakedness from his seated position. I panicked, using both hands to clutch the towel to myself as I stood up. At the same time I could feel the knot under my arm come loose, and tried to nonchalantly tie it while they were still talking. It was tricky, but I managed to get it tight again.

Feeling unsettled and embarrassed by this brief flash I made my excuses, "Would you like something to drink, a tea or coffee?" They both nodded, asking for just water, and I managed to retreat to the relative privacy of the kitchen. I managed to compose myself a little, tied the towel a little tighter and then poured their drinks. They both stood up briefly as I returned to the living room, an old-fashioned gesture that emphasised their politeness.

The younger man, pointing towards one of the framed prints on my wall spoke, "I hope you don't mind, but I was just admiring these pictures while you were out, who are they by?"

"I'm not sure; I'll just take a look. I think they're signed in pencil at the bottom." I stepped up to one of the prints and, bending over, squinted to make out the faint signature of the artist. The towel rode up my behind, exposing most of my bottom. I'm sure heard both of them gasp as they saw my naked behind. In my rush to cover myself I stood up too quickly and the knot in the towel burst loose. I clumsily tried to catch the towel as it started to fall, but I failed dramatically. The white material fell to the floor, leaving me exposed and completely naked in front of these two strangers. I blushed and stole a quick glance to see the reaction on their faces. They were both transfixed my hard, toned body. Open-mouthed they gaped at my large, firm breasts and neatly shaved pussy. For a brief second I enjoyed the attention, feeling my pussy become moist and my nipples harden. Then I snapped back to reality, realising the embarrassment of exposing myself to these two devout Christians.

The older man broke the brief, tense silence as he stood up, "Allow me, Rachel." He reached down for the towel and held it open for me to wrap myself in. I turned with my back to him and allowed him to reach round to cover me. His hands brushed me lightly as he knotted the towel between my breasts. I wasn't sure, but I was sure I could feel his erection against my bottom as he stood behind me. As I turned back to face them, he said, "We've imposed on you enough now miss, I'll leave you one of our magazines and let you read it in your own time. Come on David, we'd better be going."

As the younger man stood up I suddenly became aware that although my breasts and bottom were now out of sight, the front-knotted towel had left my pussy still exposed. David was staring at this oversight as he got up, his eyes never leaving the gap in the front of my towel. I pulled the material together when I realised and he glanced away, obviously embarrassed by the fact that I'd caught him looking. I tried to ease the tense atmosphere by joking, "I'm sorry about my recreation of the Garden of Eden story - I'm no Eve I'm afraid."

The older man replied, "On the contrary my dear, you are indeed a vision of loveliness that would tempt any man from the path of true righteousness."

Blushing, I replied, "I guess I'm lucky that you two are on that path then - I'd hate to seem like a temptress." His quasi-religious tone was starting to make me a little nervous now and I tried to lighten the tone, "Thanks for the compliments, but I won't keep you any longer. Good luck with the rest of your day."

After they'd gone I stood in the hallway, reflecting on what had happened. Although my accidental flashing had been acutely embarrassing, I had definitely become very aroused by letting the two men see me naked. As you'll see in the stories to follow, I've grown to love letting strangers catch glimpses of my nakedness...