Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Online games lead to D/s relationship.
7k words
4.45
41.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the entire flight I had been staring through the window lost in my own thoughts. Idly I had been wondering if Marcus would live up to his promise and be waiting for me on my arrival. As I sat there, the hum of the plane in my ears, looking but not seeing, the butterflies in my stomach metamorphosed into dragons.

A mixture of emotions ran helter skelter through me, half hoping that he would be there to meet and greet me while the other half hoped he would not be there. I recalled the on-line conversation when I first informed him that I would be in his area for a seminar and how persuasively he had insisted that he be there to meet me.

"Don't be so damn silly," he had said, "you don't know a soul here and it's not safe for a woman to be wandering about this city by herself."

"Oh really!" I had exclaimed, "and I suppose that I shall be perfectly safe with you? Damn but that's such a big disappointment."

He had laughed and I had smacked myself on the forehead, when would I ever learn to keep my smartass mouth shut. He always made me go all gooey; he had such a sexy voice, which always preceded on-line cyber-sex, making me melt inside and my pussy flood with expectation.

Smoothing my skirt over my thighs, my thoughts returned to our initial on-line meeting: first in a chat room and then I had sent him a private message, opening the flirting game. I remembered well how he had told me off for sending an unsolicited private message to a Master without first seeking permission, a friendship springing up very quickly between us. Like minds attracted I supposed.

Although I had become tired of on-line go nowhere relationships; Marcus had a very definite appeal about him that set me tingling and the very next night we had cybered in a private room. The truth is that cyber-sex is nothing more than mutual on-line masturbation with sound and vision. You can watch and hear one another masturbate for a sticky result.

He had told me that he was a writer of serious adult literature and offered to send samples of his writing if I wished. When I had finished reading the first story I had become hornier than a Rhino, making myself cum four times in succession, imagining that we were the couple in the story. Wow, but he was good.

He wrote so well that it was easy to think of us being they, I could relate quite easily to what he was writing, it was so graphic that he put me easily into every scene that he had written. That had been three weeks ago, others had quickly followed, plus I now had a web cam and we cybered on cam also, it was terrific to see him masturbating along with me knowing that it was watching me that took him to the heights.

Marcus had such a beautiful cock, quite the thickest I had ever seen and I had moved the cam so that he could clearly see my fingers or bob, my battery operated boyfriend pumping fit to bust in my very wet and overflowing pussy. I loved to watch his cum shooting from the end of that grand cock; it always sent me over the edge.

The very first time that he exploded for me was the fastest and hardest cum I had ever experienced leaving my body wracked with spasms for many minutes afterwards, such had been the intensity. I decided then that he was my intensity.

Now, this was to be our first physical meeting and I was more than a little nervous.

It was not a long flight from Edinburgh to London and my reverie soon became interrupted by the pilot's voice announcing our imminent landing. I had to make a concentrated effort to compose myself while gathering my things, my thoughts had made me very wet indeed and my face was flushed.

The plane landed without incident and very soon I found myself in the terminal claiming my baggage, my knees still a tiny bit shaky. I had almost cum on the plane.

Looking around I eventually spotted him leaning against the wall, the smoke from his cigarette curling lazily upwards. Good, I thought, he is as laid back as the projection I got over the Internet. He had thrown his coat over his shoulders for me to be able to recognise him, a full-length black leather coat. Our eyes met and held, his hazel with a touch of yellow reminding me of a tiger with the look of a rogue about him, and mine a piercing sapphire blue. As we walked toward one another I became aware that I was blushing furiously.

"Hello Master," I said with uncertainty, "it is you isn't it?"

"My Dear Rachel," he replied in his honeyed sexy voice that made me go weak at the knees, "you were maybe expecting someone else?" He laughed softly, almost a chuckle, humour touching his eyes and although still a little tense I began to relax towards this kindly man. Taking my bag he said "come on my little one, let's get out of this place, I know a little dive where we are able to get something to eat and a drink or two, I have become quite cold waiting around for you."

I soon became comfortable around him, his easy manner making me relax fairly quickly. His car was a very special one, a veteran Ford V8 Pilot from the early fifties, but the engine just purred belying the power of the restrained horses under the bonnet. I liked powerful cars and this one was no exception.

We pulled into a huge car park where a pretty little restaurant stood on the far side, it was almost empty and he couldn't have parked any further away if he had tried. I had to wonder if there had to be some kind of motive for this, especially with dusk just starting to descend.

Inside it was dimly lit, but soft lighting with candles, kinda romantic, relaxed, casual and dare I say just a little sensual. Sliding into a booth we quickly placed our orders and continued talking, my manner had perhaps become a little teasing but Marcus was the epitome of charm although dominating the conversation somewhat.

I caught myself watching his every move, the expressions on his face, eyes devouring my soul, and the hand gestures, I found it a struggle to stay focused on his words. Somehow he made me feel strangely naked in his presence.

The topic turned inevitably to the connection between us, the Internet, and the chat room where we had first met. Feeling the heat rising in my face again I stammered clumsily while relating a juicy titbit of gossip about a mutual friend.

Reassurance came swiftly as taking both my hands in his he looked deeply into my eyes asking how someone like me could say and do the most outrageous things on-line and on web cam and yet blush like a virgin! I shook my head, filled with embarrassment, blurting out that we had not been physically face to face then and that I was afraid that I might disappoint him in some way.

He chuckled softly, and somehow I knew that he wasn't laughing at me, rather he was trying to calm me and soon we were both laughing together.

"And am I a disappointment to you?" he asked.

"Oh no my Lord, you are exactly as I had expected. And much, much more."

Again we looked deeply into one another's eyes, his having taken on a much more golden glow to them now. Not a sound was heard from either except our breathing, but a more permanent link was made in those fleeting seconds. My heart beat so hard that I felt sure he must be able to hear it, it seemed so very loud to me.

I desperately wanted to feel the hand that I had seen so many times wrapped around his cock caressing my full breasts, already the nipples were hard and my pussy ached for his touch. However it was to come soon and in a way that I was not expecting.

He stood up and taking my hand led me onto the dance area. Coolly saying, "now dance with me." No more, no less, a simple direct command.

The music was slow and comfortable, but it didn't really matter, we were both here, together, and I was in his powerful arms. Lacing my fingers around his neck I felt his arm encircle my waist pulling me tightly against his warm body in a firm embrace.

Breathing deeply I took in the earthy and manly aroma of his after-shave becoming distinctly aware that my breasts were being crushed hard against his chest. I tried to ease back a little knowing that he would be able to feel the hardness of my nipples, but he held me tightly while murmuring softly into my ear.

"Where do you think you are going Rachel, I have waited what seems like aeons to hold you this close."

I wanted to tell him that it had only been three weeks but having no wish to annoy him relaxed, giving in completely to his wonderful and masterful ways. I shivered slightly, the result of his hot breath on my ear and the low sexiness of his voice, completely at ease in his arms.

I could feel his hand moving slowly down my back to rest at the top of my ass as he continued to talk softly and lovingly into my ear, saying the most outrageous things that were guaranteed to turn me on. "What will you do if I reach down and squeeze that beautiful arse of yours right now, in front of all these people? Will you cut and run or will you obey my every word?"

I was unable to suppress a giggle; he had been asking similar questions for almost two weeks and never been given an answer. 'This is showdown time,' I thought, becoming aware that something very hard and very insistent had been pressing against my abdomen as he pulled me even more tightly to him. The answer was clear and I felt very pleased that I had been able to instil this intense reaction, not unlike my own.

"Master," I whispered back, "I shall submit to your every desire, I am yours to command, if it pleases you."

With that he spoke not a word but reached down and grabbed my ass squeezing hard, fingers digging deeply into soft yielding flesh, while simultaneously gathering up my skirt to expose my thighs. Gasping I looked directly up at him and he took the opportunity to steal a first passionate kiss.

Gentle to begin with, kinda soft and tentative, the thrill of the unknown. However it quickly developed into a dance of the tongues as our passion rose, I felt strong hard teeth clamp down on my lower lip; I felt the pain and revelled in the taste of my own blood.

Passion took hold swelling my breasts, my nipples began to ache, and I could feel my heart pounding as the adrenaline swept through me. Immediate responses from my pussy also as I felt my juices spurt. If this was how it was starting I knew that it could only get better.

Breaking away suddenly, our breathing ragged and coming in gasps he took hold of my hand dragging me from the dance floor, almost tripping over my own feet, he left me no choice but to follow.

Reaching our table he opened his wallet throwing down a handful of notes, rather too much for what we had eaten I thought, but I wasn't asked. I must admit to feeling thrilled at the masterful way in which he once again grabbed my wrist and exited the place.

Outside the night had fallen and we crossed the poorly lit car park with some urgency, his hand still fastened around my wrist. Reaching the car he released me and using the electronic key fob unlocked the doors as I stood by purposefully rubbing my wrist. Bending forward to open my door he suddenly stopped, wrinkled his nose deliberately sniffing the air and asked, "what perfume are you using?"

I replied that it was called Allure and he just grunted his approval. Taking hold of my shoulders with both hands he crushed my lips with his own, pressing me back against the cold metal of the car, our passions were greatly aroused and there was no holding back now. My whole body ached for him, his caress and touch but more; I needed to feel his gorgeous cock thrusting into me at last. I realised that I needed to be taken now, out here, against this car, taken roughly like a cheap whore.

He removed my jacket throwing it into the car, I felt the cold hardness of the metal through my thin blouse, and I shivered but welcomed this bodily contact, feeling his strength and masculinity overwhelming me. Wrapping my arms around him I ground my body against his in total abandon, feeling utterly naked although still fully clothed.

Once again breaking the kiss Marcus whispered softly in that oh so sexy voice, "don't move, obey me."

It was so difficult for me to stand still, but I forced myself while his hands ran over my yearning body as though checking out a breed mare. The touch of his fingertips tracing lightly but with authority over the curves of my heaving breasts sent urgent messages directly to my pussy via now very hard and aching nipples that poked at the thin material of my blouse. He saw the need in my face and the most devilish smile crossed his lips as he squeezed my right breast.

Marcus was releasing energies and needs within me that I had never known existed, I had become a tool or plaything in his hands.

I moaned softly aware that he had used his free hand to open my blouse as I felt the cold air on my almost naked breasts. "Remember, to move is to invite punishment," he said in such a low voice that caused me to strain to hear.

Electing to wear a front fastening, lacy, uplifting quarter cup bra with erect nipples peeping over the top my intention had been to excite and invite, it sure was doing the job right. I felt the fastener snap, the two halves fell away from my very full 36" hillocks. Marcus stopped for a moment to admire that which he had only seen on the web cam before tonight.

Both nipples were harder than they had ever been and so hot, sitting atop the brown circles of aureole. My breathing was laboured and shallow causing these gorgeous mounds of breast flesh to rise and fall a little jerkily while at the same time inviting the touch of his lips. I wanted him to taste them so badly that I almost thrust them in his face but caught myself just in time.

I should have known that he would be unable to resist them as he leaned towards them, first dragging his hot tongue all around them before closing his lips around each in turn to suck it into the warm wetness of his mouth. I kind of equated it with a hard cock slipping into a wet pussy.

The cold hardness of the car was completely forgotten as he bit hard enough for me to cry out, the pain/pleasure thing causing my aching pussy to throb like crazy and flood.

Simultaneously I felt his hands dig into my arse again as he grabbed hold of my skirt gathering it together and pulling it higher up my thighs to tuck it into the waistband. He left my now extremely hard and burning nipples, stepping back slightly as the material cleared my stocking tops revealing my soaking wet knickers. Again I had selected what I believed to be a pair of lacy, killer briefs in duck egg blue, designed to excite.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. Keeping my eyes on his face and moving slowly I did as instructed, aware that a patch of darker blue would reveal just how wet I had become and how much I wanted to feel him inside me. The colour just rushed into my face knowing that his attention was focused on my now soaking wet triangle, but the situation was so wild, I had become so turned on, that I went with the flow and if at all possible became even wetter.

"Now, reach down and pull your briefs to one side, I will see your pussy." Frantically I threw my eyes around the car park in case someone else was around.

"Now." He barked at me, "hesitance is disobedience and carries a severe punishment."

Trembling I reached down, feeling for the lacy edge and noticing just how saturated they had become, taking a deep breath I pulled the delicate fabric to one side. My swollen pudenda and billiard ball smoothness, achieved with hot waxing, fully exposed to his lustful gaze. Strangely, I felt no humiliation, just pride.

His sharp intake of breath told me that my pussy met with his approval and inwardly I smiled. "Hold it right there Rachel, don't let go, that has to be the prettiest pussy I have ever seen, you are very, very wet, lips thick and swollen and your clit showing proudly at the top. My but you are turned on, beautiful, just beautiful."

Involuntarily I looked down, no one had ever told me before that I have a pretty pussy, let alone called it beautiful and I kinda felt a glow spread right through me as though I had just swallowed a shot of neat vodka. As I watched his palm moved towards it, stopping about an inch or so away, I knew that he was feeling the mini heat wave radiating from my throbbing cunt.

Slowly the hand drew closer until able to press against the smooth and swollen lips of my overheated pussy, whilst allowing only the tip of one finger to press between the eager lips. I moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation of being teased and of this very intimate touch, he smiled at me and I could see the tenderness in his eyes while marvelling at his restraint and control.

As he leaned forward to kiss me once more the finger slid deeply and fully inside, my hungry pussy muscles gripping it tightly, again I moaned loudly delighted at this small but welcome intrusion. Gasping for air I became overjoyed as Marcus began thrusting with first one finger and then two swiftly in and out, finger fucking me to absolute perfection.

He paused for a moment, for effect I think but with fingers still buried inside my soft folds. "Now Rachel, who owns this pussy?" he whispered so softly that I barely caught it and he pressed his thumb hard against my aching clit.

"You my Lord," I whimpered through tightly pursed lips, "my pussy belongs to you, for your pleasure alone Master." May I cumm now my Lord?"

"No sweet Rachel you may not." His reply was firm and very definite, "I think we may need to work on your ability to hold back a little, although you are showing very good control so far, you make me quite proud of you."

"Yesssss Sir," I managed to hiss out as the action of his fingers told me to cumm although his words said NO. I had to make a supreme effort to stop myself from cumming; my pussy wanted very much to do its own thing. Marcus however did not stop there but continued to excite and titillate maddeningly slowly and with deliberation.

I knew that he was testing my mettle and tried to think of other unrelated things. The need for release was driving me insane but I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the forthcoming seminar where I was due to be speaking tomorrow.

Through the hazy wall that I had set up, I slowly became aware that the pulsing hardness pressing against my naked thigh with such great insistence was in fact his erection.

Abruptly Marcus withdrew his fingers leaving a vast emptiness inside me. Raising them to his mouth he slowly licked while looking directly into my eyes before also offering what remained of my juices while simultaneously kissing me. I loved the taste of my own pussy honey and was happy that he had the same liking for the nectar.

His smile melted me every time and pushing down on my shoulders he indicated that I was to kneel before him. I looked up, pleading with my eyes, not daring to speak, but the set of his jaw said that he would not take 'NO' for an answer.

As he pushed with authority on my shoulders I fell to my knees on the hard and gritty tarmac of the car park, I prayed that we were not observed. Trembling I took hold of the zip slowly pulling it down, wondering why I had started to tremble, after all, this wasn't exactly the first time that I had taken a hot, hard and pulsating cock in my mouth.

In truth I loved giving head and male cumm had long ago become my favourite drink, you would be surprised at the endless variety of flavours available. Fumbling inside like a schoolgirl on her first time, I located the throbbing organ within the confines of his boxers dragging it out into the night air and taking in its length and girth. I must have managed a smile, it felt so hot and hard in my little hand and oh so silky.

"You may only have that which I allow you little one, take any more and I shall punish."

He moved in close enough for me to lick the angry looking purple head; with the thick throbbing vein along its length and a bead of pr-cum on the tip. I was surprised at the taste of him, so very different from any other, some being plain and others varying degrees of saltiness. His being kinda sweetish.

12