Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife opens to sharing husband with a younger girl.
2.4k words
4.32
80.6k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please note: This is the first part to a multi-part story. There is not a tremendous amount of sex involved. If you are looking for a stroke story, you may want to look elsewhere. Thank you!

*****

As I hobbled out of the doctor's office, I was in a daze. I wondered to myself how I would manage six months of bedrest that was the mandatory recuperation time for the surgery my doctor promised would finally end the excruciating back pain I had been suffering for the past year. At 42, I had been an active, happily married personal trainer before the accident that changed my life. I knew that this surgery was necessary for me to regain some semblance of the great life I knew was still within my reach. I hadn't worked one day since the equipment malfunction ended my career one year ago last week. I was mentally beginning to make some of the arrangements necessary for me in to get back to the land of the living. My spirits were starting to lift a bit!

I kept these thoughts to myself as my husband settled me back into the bed at home. He was in a bit of a rush to get back to work, so he kissed me and said, "We'll discuss this later. Try not to worry, babe. Everything is going to be fine! You are going to get better soon! I love you!"

My name is Jillian Rossan and my husband Thomas and I have been very happily married for sixteen years. He is six years older than me, a professor of literature at our local university and quite possible the most handsome man I've ever seen! I fell in love with him when he came to my gym for a training session and have never wavered in that feeling for one moment since. We were married eight months after meeting and fall more in love every single day. He's 6'2" of broad shouldered, blond haired, blue eyed, well built, masculine perfection. It's not just my opinion either; most women who meet him get some form of a crush on him, from minor to very, very major. He is faithful and has never once given me reason to mistrust him. I'm extremely fortunate to be married to such a loyal and loving man, especially considering the fact that he's surrounded by fawning nubile coeds all day long.

At 5'7", 120 lbs. with long dark wavy hair, lots of curves and firm 36 D's, I attract my share of attention, too. But many men with attractive women by their side stray. My husband constantly remarks how fortunate he is to have a wife who is not only beautiful, but quite passionate, too. We are well matched in terms of our libido and our sex life, pre-accident, was very active. We were accustomed, even after 15 years of marriage, to some form of sexual activity at least once a day. Then this accident changed everything. I have been in too much pain to feel sexually motivated and he, of course, is too kind to push the issue. I've taken care of his needs (ugh! I hate even saying it that way, but that's the way it is) by giving him hand jobs and even what passes as a blow job now and then, but it isn't the same. He never complains and, in fact, reports that he's quite content and just wants me to get better. It hurts him to see me in such pain and he is willing to do whatever it takes to help me improve. Being a very close couple, we've spoken openly about these issues on numerous occasions.

When he arrived home from work that evening, I had a nice dinner, delivered from our local restaurant, warming in the oven and some nice music playing in the background. We had to discuss details of what would happen during my convalescence. Perhaps it shouldn't have surprised me when he said that he had already contacted my doctor's office and received a list of qualified nurses to assist at home during my recovery. In addition, he posted a notice at his school's nursing program requesting any student interested in earning additional income by working as my personal care assistant during this period of time to contact him. He would conduct interviews and then have me involved in the final selection process. I felt such a tremendous rush of love for him and a sense of relief at the same time. I was so accustomed to be the one taking care of everyone that it was unusual for me in this position. I knew I had to get used to being taken care of temporarily!

Over the next few weeks, we interviewed several people and settled on an RN and a girl from the school to assist with all personal, non-medical needs. It was beginning to look like this could really happen and I was very happy! Thomas and I both felt as if our life would eventually return to normal.

The surgery was a success, but the recovery, as expected, was grueling. Having Linda, the RN we hired, at the house, was a tremendous help in the days after the procedure. She was competent and capable. As I recovered, she came to the house less often. Rachel, the young lady we hired to assist in the non-medical issues, became more important in our lives. At 21, she was a student in the nursing program so Thomas could not vouch for her as she was never one of his students. We checked her references and all were wonderful, so we were satisfied. Thomas arranged for her to be a live-in and she was there when I arrived home from the hospital. Fortunately, she fit into our lives easily. My surgery took place over the summer, so she was not taking classes and had plenty of time on her hands. Thomas was teaching summer classes, but his schedule was lighter than normal so he had more time to spend at home, too. I was anything but lonely during my recovery period!

Rachel and I became fast friends. It was great to have someone with knowledge of medical issues. She was also very high energy, kind and genuinely wanted to help. I liked the fact that she was into fitness. At her age, it was easier to keep fit, but she and I had a lot of discussions about what exercises worked best and it helped me to feel as if I my expertise was not going to waste. She didn't need to lose weight or get in shape. Trust me, Rachel was in perfect shape. This girl had a nearly perfect body! She was 5'1", 100 lbs. with 32 C's. To give you the full picture, her long dark red hair hung down to her waist, she had the prettiest green eyes and her skin was alabaster. I could tell that appearances were important her. She and I went through my work out clothing and I loaned her some of my outfits for her exercises.

I also noticed during this time that Thomas and Rachel were become fast friends. In the mornings, I liked to sleep in as I often had great difficulty sleeping at night. Thomas and Rachel often went running together and then come back for showers. After showers, Rachel would come in and prep me for the day. We would all have a light breakfast of fruit and juice together and we would get on with our day, Thomas went off to school and Rachel and I would begin whatever we were up to that day. Some days, when there was no school, Thomas spent the day at home with us. After about three weeks of this, I noticed that Rachel seemed to be flirting a bit with Thomas.

Since my surgery, Thomas and I had maintained our routine of hand jobs and sometimes, when I had a really good day, a blow job. He seemed very horny lately, I must admit. It was still inconceivable for me to think about resuming intercourse due to the pain, but I wanted very much to see that he was satisfied. I insisted on the hand jobs or Thomas would have been happy to take care of himself when the need arose. I had a lot of time on my hands these days and suddenly an idea came to me! If Rachel was flirting with Thomas, I wondered if he was attracted to her. If I could confirm my suspicions (because what man wouldn't be attracted to her?), I might be able to use her flirtations to my advantage. I knew Thomas had to be bored with the hand jobs and I thought I might be able to spice them up a bit! I'm sure having cute little Rachel around all the time contributed to the increase in his libido.

I knew from our endless hours of discussion, that Rachel had recently broken up with her latest boyfriend. I also knew that she was attracted to older men. We openly discussed her flirtations with some of her teachers at school. I told her about some of the girls that had come on to Thomas and how faithful he was, but I also let her know that I was not at all jealous. In fact, I told Rachel that having her around the house was great for both of us and that I welcomed her flirtations with Thomas because of my limitations.

She blushed as she admitted that she often wondered if she was being too obvious about her attraction toward him. When I assured her that it was perfectly natural, we discussed the parameters. I had absolutely no problems with my husband's ego being stroked, but I was not sure I was prepared for anything physical to occur. I encouraged her to continue on as she had been and let her know that we would all openly discuss the "rules" for this as we went along. As long as we kept it in check and she realized that my husband and I were very much in love and this was just for fun, we should have no problem. Rachel thanked me for opening up this topic and said that she had been feeling very guilty for her attraction toward Thomas, but now realized that it was natural. She could see how very much in love we are and stressed that she had no desire to ever come between us as she truly was growing to love us both.

The next morning was a Saturday, so there was no rush to get ready for school. When Thomas and Rachel came back from their run, I asked him to come back to bed after his shower. He immediately agreed. He came to bed with nothing on and I began to caress him. As I ran my hands over his beautiful body, I asked him about his run. He said that it went well. I asked him, casually, what Rachel wore when they ran, as I stroked his long hard cock. He began to describe to me, in minute detail, the tight pink workout bra that he could see through her tight white shirt and the very short black shorts she had on. As he spoke, his voice took on a very far away quality and I could tell he was watching her run ahead of him in his mind.

"Thomas, tell me how Rachel's ass looked in those tight shorts," I breathed in his ear.

"Oh, babe, that ass is amazing. It is so tight. Her buns are so high and when she runs you can see just a bit of her naked ass peeking out," he moaned.

I continued to stroke him slowly and felt the pre-cum leaking out of his hard, throbbing cock. I moaned back, "Um, baby, I bet she looks so hot. She runs a little ahead of you, doesn't she? She wants you to get a glimpse of her bare ass under those short running shorts, doesn't she?"

"Oh, please. I need to cum so badly. I don't think she knows that I'm staring at her gorgeous ass. She's so beautiful, babe. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be looking at her, should I? I've been jerking off in the shower every day after we get back, but this is so much better. I love to feel your hands on my cock, Jillian. I love you!" he whispered.

"Thomas, I want you to look at her. I want you to fantasize about what it would be like to touch that beautiful body. She wants you, baby. You know it. I know it. She flirts with you outrageously. She dresses like that in front of you to turn you on. She knows we can't have sex and yet she flaunts her sexy body in front of you, sweetheart. You are a very attractive man. I understand that she wants to tease you and play with you. I'm not upset, baby. You should flirt with her. You deserve a little playing around now and then. Just no sex, baby. Flirting and playing are okay, but you can't penetrate her. Okay?" I moaned.

I felt myself getting turned on as he moaned, "Oh, no! Baby, are you serious?" His cock was leaking profusely and he was thrusting into my hand. In all the time I had been giving him hand jobs, I had never seen him this horny. Just introducing open discussion about Rachel and giving him permission to flirt with her had opened up a whole new world for him. It made me so happy to see him excited for the first time in over a year, truly excited. He erupted in my hand and I felt his cock throb for what felt like an eternity. It was amazing for both of us!

I whispered in desperation, "Get my toy box. I need you to make me cum. Get my vibrator and make me cum, quickly! I am really, really horny!"

Thomas reached under the bed, grabbed my vibrator (luckily the batteries still worked!) and he placed it on my dripping clit and in mere seconds I began to have multiple orgasms. The thought of Rachel and Thomas flirting and playing turned me on very, very much. In my mind, I pictured the two of them touching, playing and kissing each other. I felt like I couldn't stop cumming! For some reason, thoughts of the two of them together turned me on very, very much!

Maybe we were coming back. The extra excitement cost me in terms of additional pain later in the day, but I took a pain pill, stayed in bed and was not sorry for the experience. It was well worth it. My husband walked...scratch that...strutted around for the rest of the day.

To be continued...