Rachel Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get a little dirty down at the garage.
1.1k words
4.39
140.7k
6
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Garage

After exposing myself to the two Christians and finding that I enjoyed letting men see me ‘accidentally’ naked, I began planning my next escapade. My car was due to have its annual maintenance service and I thought I’d use the opportunity to see if I could flash again.

I carefully selected my outfit for the occasion. A short denim skirt, white g-string panties and a tight yellow, lycra boob-tube that left little to the imagination. It was a hot summer’s day, so I hoped my outfit wouldn’t look too out of place. After pulling up outside the garage I took a deep breath, trying to settle my nerves and beating heart, and stepped out onto the hot tarmac. The assistant at the service counter, an older man in his forties couldn’t take his eyes away from my chest as he checked his records. “Hi, my name’s Steve. Miss Lethem, you’re booked in for a routine service from ten o’clock. Is there anything special you’d like us to check over?”

“Well there is a sort of knocking sound coming from the engine while it ticks over. Nothing too loud, but it is a bit irritating.”

“I’ll just take a look now; see if we can work out what it is.”

We walked back outside and Steve asked me to turn the ignition key. Sitting in my seat, the short denim skirt rode up high on my long, toned thighs. A flash of my white g-string was clearly visible below the hem of the skirt. Steve fumbled with the bonnet release latch in the foot well, his face only inches away from my naked legs as he crouched down. I spread my legs slightly, hoping he’d catch more of a glimpse of my panties as he stood up. His gaze lingered for a second as he turned to ask, “Keep the car in neutral, and gently press down on the accelerator for me please.”

He stood at the front of the car, listening while I revved the engine. The regular knocking noise soon started up. Over the noise of the engine he shouted, “That’ll do now, come round and I’ll show you the problem.” I got out and walked round to stand next to him. Pointing towards a black plastic cylinder with six black leads coming out of it, he said, “The distributor seems to be a bit cock-eyed. It shouldn’t be sitting like that. Just look under there and you’ll see it’s not been screwed in properly.” I bent over to look under the cylinder to where he was pointing. My chest pressed against the dirty, oily engine and I knew that my next flashing episode could begin!

As I stood up, I looked down at my once-clean yellow boob-tube and gasped, “Oh no - this top’s ruined – look at me!” Steve obliged and stared at my breasts. The material was filthy with thick black smudges all over it. I was surprised to see how erect my nipples were, clearly straining outwards against the tight confines of the top. I tried rubbing at the stains, but they only smudged more. I blurted out, “I’m going out for lunch in an hour – I’ve got to get this top clean somehow.”

Steve thought for a second and offered, “We’ve got a washroom out in the back. You could use some of the cleaner we use – that usually gets the oil out.”

“I’ll give it a go, where is it?”

He led me through the workshop, past two other mechanics working under an old Volvo car. I pretended not to notice as their gazes followed me. Steve pointed to the washbasin on the back wall and took down a jar of thick-looking cleaning jelly and a nail brush from a shelf above. “This should do the trick Miss Lethem, but I’m afraid it does smell rather a lot. If you rub the jelly into the stains and then use the brush to take it off, then the oil should vanish.”

With Steve standing next to me I took a small handful of the jelly and tried rubbing it into the stains. He stared at my jiggling breasts as I rubbed the top roughly to try and clean it. The jelly was working slowly, but I decided to take things further. “This is no good. Excuse me for a second Steve.” I gripped the elasticised hem of my top, took a deep breath, and pulled it over my head. My large breasts burst free, accompanied by a gasp from Steve and the two other mechanics. I bent over the basin and poured more of the jelly into the bowl. As I rubbed at the material my breasts swung freely from side to side, giving Steve a clear view. The other mechanics, still behind me in the workshop, both let out a wolf whistle.

I turned to face them and joked, “Can’t you help a lady in distress? I need this top cleaned quickly.” Without a second’s thought they both dropped their tools and ran over to help. As the three men stood over me, offering advice I could feel the wetness between my legs as I quickly became aroused. My juices were dripping down my thighs.

One of the mechanics, Tom, offered, “Let me have a go miss, maybe you’re not rubbing hard enough.” I stood up, letting him take over. Despite the fact I was topless I made no effort to cover my breasts, pretending to be too intent on what Tom was doing to notice. Steve and my other helper, Ged, both kept their eyes firmly on my nakedness. Their gaze seemed to burn through me, and I teased them, absent-mindedly rubbing my breasts as they stared.

Within minutes of Tom’s exertions my top was clean, but it stank to high heaven of the cleaning jelly. Ged offered to give it wash with some ‘lemon-fresh’ detergent to see if that would help. It was obvious they wanted me to stay longer so that they could keep up with their lustful gazes. Ged’s efforts did help with the smell, but now the top was soaked and needed to be dried. Even though they put it on the grilles of an industrial-strength blow heater it would still take a while to dry.

As we waited, the three men offered to show me round the workshop, although they never once offered me something to cover myself up! I felt amazingly turned on, strutting around the garage in my short skirt, tiny panties and with my 36D breasts exposed in all their glory. My lack of embarrassment seemed to spur them on, and Tom even playfully pinched my bottom as I bent over to examine the engine block that Steve was showing me. Later I returned the favour, briefly rubbing against Tom’s stiff cock through the thin material of his overalls while we chatted.

My exhibitionist display came to an end ten minutes later - my top dried out and I had to head off into town for lunch.

Hope you’ll look out for my next exhibitionist escapade…