Rachel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up her hands and pushed the sides of her tits together for me, increasing the pressure and I let go of her nipples and placed my hand on each side of her head for better balance whilst I increased the pace.

I was panting hard and could feel myself about to reach the point of no return. "I'm going to come" I said and thrust forward only for Rachel to release her tits and I had nothing to fuck.

"Play with yourself" she ordered, "I want to see you come"

I sat up over her tits and started rubbing my cock up and down as hard and fast as I could. "Oh yes, rub that big beautiful cock!"

"I'm coming" I groaned, "Come for me, come for me, shoot on my tits" she cried, and I came harder than I ever remembered coming. My thick come spurted from my cock and drenched her face, she opened her mouth to catch the drops as I spurted again, this time over her mouth, in her eye, in her hair. The last spurts didn't carry as far and landed on her tits. "Sorry, I'm not a very good shot" I said. Rachel just smiled, licked as far around her mouth as she could and then pulled me forward , still with one eye closed with sticky cum dripping from her eyelashes. She took my cock into her mouth and milked it dry then let it fall out of her mouth and I fell, drained, into her arms.

12