Rachel Ch. 05

Story Info
She gets the chance to give some workmen a thrill.
1.3k words
4.44
89.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Ch.5 - A Morning At Home

I’d decided to take a much needed day off from work. I’d been busy for what seemed like months now, and I was ready to have some time to myself. It was nice waking up naturally that morning, rather than being awoken by the harsh tones of my alarm clock. The late morning sunlight poured into my bedroom through the thin curtains, putting me in an even better mood. It was going to be a nice day, but I also wondered what else would happen? Would I have the chance to indulge in my exhibitionist fantasies again…


Still naked after getting out of bed, I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. After checking my front porch for any post I went through to the kitchen. I’ve got quite a long, thin kitchen with lots of windows that overlook my small garden. (Un)fortunately I’m not overlooked from behind, so I can wander around with no clothes on without worrying about whether anyone can see me. That morning I went about making my breakfast as usual, fixing a cup of coffee, pouring some muesli into a bowl and squeezing some oranges to make some juice. It was such a beautiful morning that I decided to eat it outside on my patio table.

As I stepped into the garden I suddenly heard talking coming from my neighbour’s side of the fence. I was surprised – they were normally both at work at this time of the morning. The talking suddenly became accompanied by a metallic clang, and I could see some ladders being propped up against my neighbour’s back wall. I remembered that they were having their old wooden windows replaced with some new, double-glazed PVC ones. I quickly stepped back into my kitchen to see what was happening.

From my vantage point about fifteen feet away I could see a young workman on the ladder, trying to prise the old windows out of their frame. He looked quite handsome, stripped to the waist and wearing just a pair of faded denim shorts. His muscles bulged as he tried to take out the window. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs as subconsciously I realised that I’d decided to show myself to him. I knew that from his position he could see virtually my entire garden. I now had to manufacture a situation where I could show myself ‘accidentally’ to him.

After thinking of a couple of ideas I decided to hang some washing out on my line. My washing machine had been on overnight, and there were some ‘whites’ that needed to dry. I toyed with the idea of just going out naked, but decided to build up the suspense a little more! I had to choose an outfit that would give me the chance to show myself inadvertently. As I pulled my washing out of the machine I suddenly gained inspiration – I’d wear just a wet towel that I would take off to dry with the other clothes when I got to the line.

I stepped back out into the garden wrapped in a large, white bath towel, clutching the other wet clothes to my chest. I made sure that I didn’t glance towards the workman – I didn’t want him to know that I knew he was able to see me. I could sense his eyes following me as I walked to the washing line. He had stopped his banging, and I’m sure I could hear him whispering something to his colleague. Pegging the clothes out onto the line took a while, and I made sure to prolong the act as much as possible, hopefully increasing the tension for my watcher.

As I pegged the last of my t-shirts out I knew that the time had come to reveal myself. With my back towards the workman I undid the knot at the front of the towel and started to peg it onto the line. I loved the feeling that my watcher would be able to see my bare white bottom. I desperately wanted to check out my audience, but didn’t want to spoil the game! Instead I began walking around the garden under the pretext of looking at my flowers. As I bent down to sniff some orange blossom I had a quick glance towards the ladder. As I guessed there were two viewers in my audience – the original workman and now another, standing on the ladder just below him.

I had my audience, but how could I give them more of a show? I took my time wandering around the garden, loving the sensation of the hot sun burning down on my large breasts, feeling beads of sweat starting to form on my upper lip. I stretched upwards, feeling my breasts rise up my ribcage, my erect nipples pointing towards my watchers. I let my hands casually rub my breasts for a few seconds, before letting my right hand stray down between my legs. Should I pleasure myself right here in the middle of the garden, or would that be too much?

My cravings overcame my common sense and I began a hard, fast, circular motion with my index finger, rubbing my swollen clitoris. I could feel my legs buckling with the strength of my feelings, and knew that I would climax in seconds if I didn’t stop. I wanted to go on, wanted to orgasm right in front of the workmen, but some deep-down latent guilt told me to stop.

Shaking my head to pull me out of my reverie I walked back down the garden towards my kitchen door. The moistness between my legs was dripping down my inner thighs as I approached my patio. Suddenly I heard a loud noise and reflexively looked towards its origin. One of the workmen must have dropped a hammer or something. My glance towards the men made it clear that I now knew they were watching me, and I knew I must make an effort to cover myself. I adopted the classic ‘one hand across the breasts, one hand down to the pussy’ position.

I offered in my defence, “Oh my god, I didn’t realise anyone could see me!”

The workmen were shocked to see they’d been spotted. The original one spoke up, “I’m sorry love, we couldn’t help it.”

“I guess it’s my fault – I shouldn’t be wandering round like this outside. It’s just that it’s such a lovely day.”

“We don’t mind – it’s certainly made our morning more interesting. If you want, you can carry on if you want!”

I laughed back, “You’re pretty cheeky aren’t you? What on earth would make you think I’d want to let you see me like this?”

He waited a second before responding, “Look at it this way – you’ll get a great suntan for free, and Andy and me will have something nice to look at while we work hard on these windows.”

“No chance – I bet you wouldn’t do any work and just ogle me.”

He laughed, “I guess you’re right, but thanks anyway!”

As we’d been talking I’d deliberately let my arm slip a little, making sure that he’d be able to see my nipples. When we finished our chat I turned back towards the door, letting my hands fall to my side, and giving him one last view of my naked rear.

As soon as I stepped inside I collapsed onto my kitchen rug. I could still hear their voices outside as I continued to pleasure myself. I imagined that they could see me rubbing myself, could see me bringing myself to a long, delicious orgasm. I could almost feel their rough hands on me as I came to my climax, my body convulsing with a deep, rhythmic pleasure.