Rachel Ch. 07

Story Info
She sees her friend at the hotel.
1.6k words
4.58
62.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Ch.7 - At The Hotel

I’d arranged to meet Pete in his hotel room at around seven. He said that he’d make a reservation for us in the hotel restaurant for eight o’clock. All afternoon I planned what I was to wear, and imagined how I could continue with my exhibitionist exploits. I hoped that he wouldn’t have had second thoughts about what had happened.

I managed to find the hotel easily. Despite its grand name ‘The Excelsior’ was just a Georgian town house that had been converted into a hotel. From the outside it was small, but very smart looking. I made my way up the steps to the entrance and went inside to the small lobby area. On my way to the stairs to Pete’s room I paused for a second to check out my reflection in a long, gilt-framed mirror near the entrance to the restaurant. The ‘classy’ black dress I was wearing was quite short, but still respectable. The dress moulded my curves, accentuating my breasts and rounded hips. The neckline of the dress plunged into a sharp V shape that showed off my pale, deep cleavage. There was no need to worry about a VPL – I was only wearing a bra underneath the thin, silky material.

I stood outside the door to Pete’s room on the second floor. The corridor was fairly short and narrow, with only two or three other rooms off from it. I decided to give Paul a surprise and slipped out of my dress and took off my bra. Standing naked in the narrow corridor I knocked on his door. I hoped he would answer quickly, I felt vulnerable dressed in my high heels with the dress just draped over my shoulder. As I knocked again, louder this time, I prayed that he would be there. Seconds passed and I began to feel more nervous, contemplating whether to put my dress back on. If someone else were to come out of their room I wouldn’t have time to cover myself. The mild panic I was experiencing had an exciting, sexual edge to it. Finally Pete opened the door, his expression was priceless, and he almost pulled my arm off getting me through the door.

Pete joked, ‘You little tease – come here to be spanked!’

I feigned mock horror and tried to run away towards the window. He quickly grabbed me and pulled me on to the bed. His kisses were hot and fervent, his hands massaging my breasts as I held him. I knew he’d fuck me there and then, but I wanted to prolong the experience, ‘That’s enough for now Pete. I want you to order some room service – any chance of a bottle of Champagne?’

He almost sulked as I gently pushed him away, but replied, ‘Sure I’ll ring down for some now.’

As he got dressed for dinner I watched him, sitting on the bed with my legs crossed. He talked about how well his meeting had gone that afternoon, although he did admit that he had found it hard to concentrate when he started to think about our love-making in the morning. As he started to knot his tie, there was a knock on the door. As I dashed to the bathroom I winked at Pete and told him to answer it.

‘Room service, Mr. Middleton. May I come in?’

From my vantage point in the bathroom I could see Pete nod his head, and the young waiter carried the drinks into the room. As he placed the ice bucket on the table and arranged the glasses, I took a deep breath and casually wandered into the room from my hiding place. I’d knotted a towel around my waist, but remained topless. The waiter turned and gasped as he caught sight of my breasts. I made no attempt to cover myself, but just asked, ‘Pete, could you give this boy a tip please.’ Pete smiled and rooted around in his pockets. The boy remained open-mouthed as I nonchalantly stood next to him and began to pour the drinks. Pete almost had to shake him to give him the tip, and then had to guide him back outside into the corridor. The boy took one last look over his shoulder before the door was closed and then Pete and I collapsed on to the bed laughing.

‘You really are a massive tease Rach. That poor boy will have to go and jerk off in the toilets now to get some relief. I hope he doesn’t get the sack!’

Giving Pete my best ‘little girl lost’ expression I fluttered my eyelashes, ‘I’m sorry – I forgot I wasn’t wearing a bra.’

While we drank the Champagne, I talked openly to Pete about my new-found exhibitionist streak. I could tell he was turned on by the brief descriptions of the experiences that I’d had. He kept kissing me as we chatted, and I could feel his erection through his trousers, straining to be released. Just before it was time for me to get dressed Pete offered, ‘Would you like to try something tonight then?’

I asked, ‘What like?’

Pete thought for a second, ‘Put your dress on with no underwear and accidentally spill some water on it while we’re eating. You can do a little show while you’re trying to dry it.’ I was immediately aroused by the fact that I now had a co-conspirator and quickly agreed to his plan.

During the meal I kept teasing Pete by dropping my napkin and asking him to pick it up. Each time he bent down I would angle my legs towards him and lift up the hem of my dress under the table so that he would catch a glimpse of my bare pussy. We’d just ordered our desserts when Pete winked and whispered, ‘Time for your show Rachel – give it all you’ve got!’ Without a second word he knocked over the pitcher of water in the middle of our table, sending its contents splashing across all over me. Reflexively I jumped up and shouted, ‘Shit, look what you’ve done!’ Pete mumbled an apology and offered me the only dry napkin on the table. I made a pathetic attempt to pat myself dry when one of the waiters came over.

‘May I help miss? Would you like a towel?’ I nodded, and he returned quickly with a large hand towel. I faced away from our table towards a neighbouring one where two businessmen were sitting. They were both captivated by my little cabaret and had their gazes transfixed on me.

I bent down slightly and started to try and wipe the hem of my dress dry. With each wipe I made sure that I lifted the hem a little higher each time. Soon it was lifted almost to my waist, giving the two seated men a very clear view of my pussy. They didn’t seem at all embarrassed to be staring so much and I made sure that I didn’t let on that I knew what was happening. Feeling bold I even dabbed between my legs with the towel – it was so wet down there, but I wasn’t sure how much was just water!

Next came the waiter’s turn. He was still standing attentively by our table. I turned towards him and carefully slipped out of the shoulder straps of my dress, letting them fall down the side of my arms. The neckline dropped a little and my breasts almost burst free. I started to wipe my neck and shoulders, trying to knock my dress a little each time. Soon my left breast was revealed, falling out of the thin material into plain view. I pretended not to notice and continued with my act. The waiter spoke up, ‘Excuse me miss. But your dress seems to have come undone a little’.

I looked down and gasped, ‘Oops sorry – I’ll do it up now!’

The rest of the meal continued fairly uneventfully, but I’m sure Pete was rushing me so that we could get upstairs quickly. He signed the tab, tipped the waiter and then led me by the hand upstairs. When we reached his corridor I wriggled out of the dress and stood naked in front of him. I twirled round in mock-ballerina style, showing off my swinging breasts, bare pussy and naked bottom. He grabbed me by the waist and told me to bend over. I did as he asked, bending over with my hands on my knees. As I looked over my shoulder I could see his erect cock spring to attention as it burst free of his zip. He gripped it with his right hand and guided it towards my moist, throbbing pussy. At the second attempt he pushed inside me and began to fuck me with quick, hard thrusts. I pushed back with my buttocks, moaning loudly as I did so. He held me by the waist, almost picking me up off the floor as he pummelled into me. I couldn’t believe that we were in the corridor of the hotel, fucking doggy style where anyone could see us. We were both so aroused that we climaxed quickly; our cries of ecstasy would have woken the dead!

After a more tender, gentle bout of love-making in Pete’s hotel room I rang for a taxi. I didn’t want the potential embarrassment of us waking up together in the morning. Before our final hug of friendship we both agreed that our day’s adventures were just a one-off, maybe a chance to let of some latent steam that had built up since our time at college. Pete would return home to Dawn, his wife, and I would go back to my life. We did agree though that if he was ever in Brighton on business that we would meet up again…