Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 03

Story Info
Young Brendan watches as busty blonde Rachel cheats.
22.5k words
4.72
76.6k
78
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,288 Followers

As always, every character in this story is over the age of 18. Rachel is 22, Aaron is 24 and Brendan is 18. The other two guys are in their late 50's. This particular story features themes of voyeurism, rough sex and cheating. If you aren't comfortable reading about any of these themes then I suggest this might not be the story for you. Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

*****

Brendan slammed the front door behind him and threw his coat onto the rack. It missed, as always, and slid onto the floor in a heap.

"Honey is that you?" His mother called to him from the kitchen.

"I've got school work mum. I'm going to my room!" Brendan stomped up the stairs loudly. He was in no mood to do any work, there was something much more urgent that needed his attention first.

Ever since Brendan had first clicked on the profile page of his older brother Aaron's girlfriend, which was around six months ago now, he'd become obsessed with the busty blonde bombshell. He couldn't believe his own brother had bagged such a gorgeous girlfriend. She was beyond sexy, she was every teenagers wet dream come to life. Way hotter than any girls that went to his school that was for sure. Not that any of them even knew he was alive either.

He rushed to his desk and fired up his laptop. He'd had such an achingly hard cock all day, with no way of relieving it. Well truth be told, it'd been rock hard pretty much constantly for nearly six months now. When Brendan wasn't masturbating over Rachel's profile pictures, he was normally day dreaming about what it would be like to fuck her. After a while he began to truly resent his undeserving bastard of a brother. Life just wasn't fair.

He dragged his trousers to the floor and pulled out his throbbing cock as he loaded up Facebook. Having studied all of her pictures hundreds of times, he knew exactly where the best ones were. Scrolling down he found the photos of her beach holiday to the Canary Islands from two years ago. There were a few dozen or so shots of her nearly spilling out of her skimpy bikini, which normally finished him off fast.

Saliva pooled in his mouth as he proceeded to wank his cock with a feverish intensity. He licked his lips hungrily as he gawped at her huge breasts encased in the tiny red bikini top, wondering what it would be like to squeeze those glorious mounds of flesh with his own two hands. "Oh god you're so fucking hot!" He groaned as he felt his balls churn with yearning.

Within a few minutes he was bright red in the face and dripping with sweat. His scrawny body lurched off the chair as he felt his cock flex in his hand. His much needed release was seconds away.

A few more rapid pumps and he howled with delight as cum began to erupt from his aching cock. Right at that very second though, something mortifying happened to poor little Brendan.

"Coming in dear." His mum had already opened the door and entered the room as she spoke. She froze in shock upon seeing the fountain of cum which was shooting from her youngest son's cock, as he hunched over his computer screen.

"NOOOO!! GET OUT!!" Brendan went white as a sheet as his eyes met his mothers. He slammed the laptop closed, hoping above anything else that she hadn't seen who was on the screen.

"Oh god! I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry." She quickly threw her hands over her face and rushed from the room, horrified, but still unable to stifle a giggle at what she'd just seen. Luckily for Brendan she hadn't noticed who his affections had been directed towards, seeing as all her focus had been on the surprisingly large cock she'd just seen. It was only surprising because of how skinny and short her son was. A cock that large looked oddly out of place on the barely pubescent young lad. "Good for him." She thought. He'd always been such a quiet and withdrawn child growing up, the complete opposite of his outgoing brother Aaron. She would constantly worry that he never seemed to have any friends over or want to do any normal things, like whatever it was other 18 year old kids his age got up to. So it came as a bizarre relief to his constantly worrying mother, that at least his sexual appetites appeared normal enough.

Brendan wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole. How was he ever going to look his mother in the face again? Tears began to well up in his eyes as he smacked his head painfully against the desk top.

"Honey I just want you to know that what you were doing was perfectly natural." Whispered his mother through the door. Feeling like she needed to say something.

"Please go away!" Brendan blubbed.

"Ok honey...umm...dinner will be at 6 ok?"

"Yeah." Came his muffled reply.

After a few minutes of sulking, Brendan eventually began to clean up the mess he'd made all over his desk with one of his old socks.

A wave of depression struck him as he stood up and looked at himself in his floor length mirror. Brendan was 18 now, but you wouldn't think it to look at him. Standing at barely 5 foot 5, his body was underdeveloped to say the least. He was all skin and bones. His face was still covered in spots, as it had been for the last three years. No wonder no girls fancied him, he thought as he rubbed the dark fluff which adorned his top lip. A poor excuse for facial hair if ever there was one.

How was it that his stupid brother had a girlfriend like Rachel and yet he couldn't muster the courage to even talk to any of the girls at school? He knew he was socially awkward. Whenever he tried to say anything funny or to join in with conversations, kids at school looked at him like he'd just sprouted a third eye. So as time went on he found himself not even trying any longer. By keeping out of people's way, he hoped they would stay out of his. A tactic which seemed to work for the most part, except for the few school bullies, who seemed to relish the task of trying to make his life a living misery. Life sucked, that much he knew already, but today it sucked a little more than usual.

As time went on and Brendan's life became shittier and shittier, he began to resent his older brother more and more. He'd never been a good older brother to him even when he'd lived at home. Because of the six year age gap, Aaron had never wanted anything to do with his annoying little brother. No matter how much Brendan pleaded with him to play with him, or to let him join in with his friends when they came over, Aaron would always slam the door in his face and tell him to get lost.

After an hour of feeling sorry for himself, Brendan eventually dragged himself downstairs for dinner.

He couldn't look at either of his parents to begin with. It was obvious that his mum had told his dad exactly what she'd witnessed earlier, as his father could hardly keep a straight face. He tried to hide his laughter behind his newspaper, but that just set his mother off giggling again.

"All right ENOUGH!" Brendan barked, feeling a red hot fury burning inside him. "Can we just forget what happened? OK?"

"Sure thing slugger." His father cackled one last time.

They ate in silence for the remainder of the meal.

After his father had cleared the dishes away, his mum finally remembered the news she had for Brendan. "Oh I nearly forgot. Your father and I are going away this weekend. We've been invited on a sailing trip around the Isle of White, isn't that lovely?"

"Yeah great." Brendan replied sarcastically.

"Anyway, I thought rather than be bored here by yourself..."

"...I'm 18 mum, I can look after myself!" He interrupted.

"...I know you can honey. I just thought that rather than be bored and lonely here by yourself, you might like to spend the weekend in London with your brother?"

Brendan stared at his mother for a long while without speaking. He could feel his throat already starting to clam up at the thought of meeting Rachel for the first time. His heart rate quickened and he could feel his palms were beginning to sweat. If he was having this much trouble just imagining what it was going to be like seeing her in the flesh for the first time. How on earth was he going to cope when he was actually stood in her ethereal presence? It was a shame his dickhead of a brother would be there too, but that was a small price to pay.

Finally he spoke. "Really? Aaron said I can stay did he? But he hates me?"

"Don't be silly love. He doesn't hate you." Privately his mum kind of agreed with Brendan. She knew her two sons didn't get along, but they were both adults now. Surely they could put their childhood differences behind them? "Yeah, it was his idea actually." She fibbed. "When he heard of our trip, he suggested you come and stay with him for the weekend. It will do you good, were his words I believe." Brendan didn't need to know about the £100 she'd had to bribe Aaron with, to convince him to let him stay.

Brendan couldn't believe what he was hearing. I bet he just wants to rub my face in the fact that he's got a hot girlfriend more like, he thought to himself. Aaron had never put himself out, to do anything nice for Brendan in the past. "Err...ok...sounds good to me."

"Great, I'll call him now and tell him you'd love to come and stay. Oh it'll be so nice to have my two grown up boys spend some quality time together." His mum beamed at him before excusing herself from the table to make the call.

Under the table Brendan's cock throbbed into life again. Finally, in only a few days' time he'd get to meet the woman of his dreams. He was already imagining what their first hug was going to feel like. The thought of having those glorious tits of hers pressed up against his body, was starting to make his head spin. "I wonder what she smells like." He subconsciously vocalised.

"Did you say something son?" His dad looked up from his paper quizzically.

"Err...no..." Brendan rushed off to his room with yet more 'important business' to take care of.

The next few days were nothing short of tortuous for poor Brendan. He was having to walk around with his permanently erect cock tucked into his belt to hide it from view.

Nothing could wipe the grin off his face though. Even when Todd Baker, one of the school bullies, tripped him up in the corridor, sending him sprawling onto his face in front of a crowd of tittering girls. Brendan just pushed himself up, dusted himself off and walked away without saying a word, his smile never even faltering.

Now that he was in sixth form, he had a lot of free periods. Although he normally spent them "studying" by himself in the boys bathroom. (It was safer in there. People couldn't bother him.) Today he decided to leave school after lunch and hop on an earlier train to London. He'd already packed his spare clothes into his school bag, so he didn't even need to go home first.

By 4:00 that afternoon, after a two hour train journey, plus a few tube stops he was finally at his brothers building. His mother had given him Aaron's spare key, so he let himself into the outer door and made his way to the lift.

Rachel was in a foul mood. She'd had the worst day at work imaginable. She hated her stupid new boss with a passion. Ever since he'd started at her estate agency, a few weeks back, he'd made it clear that he had no time for her whatsoever.

At first she was confused about the amount of hate he seemed to spew in her direction. So a few days ago she decided to confront him about his attitude towards her. His response had shocked her to her very core. In no short terms he'd implied that she was far too young to have landed a senior agent role through conventional means and that the only way she could have got the job by the age of 22, would have been by sucking a whole lot of cocks to get it.

Rachel had gone home that night and cried to Aaron. She hadn't told him the whole story, in case he went down there and punched the bloke, even though he did deserve it. She just told him her new boss was mean to her. It only got worse from there though.

Today had topped it all. At 4 o'clock he'd told her that he needed her to clean all the toilets by hand as the cleaners were on strike. He seemed to get some sort of sick pleasure from her misery. After protesting vehemently, he made it clear that she could either do as he'd asked or she could leave and never come back. Rachel sat at her desk fuming with anger, yet also feeling like she wanted to cry. How dare he? What a fucking asshole! She'd worked hard to get to where she was and he treated her like something he'd just scrapped off the bottom of his shoe!

Ten minutes later, when Rachel still hadn't moved a muscle, he came over to her desk and yelled at her in front of all her colleagues. She instantly burst into tears and left work early. What should she do? Should she go back on Monday or look for another job? Surely there was someone above him who she could complain to? He was bang out of line for treating her like that. What she wouldn't give just to punch that fat prick right on the nose, that'd teach him!

Rachel was so worked up she could hardly focus on the road as she drove home. She was feeling so angry she didn't know what to do with herself. Normally when her emotions ran this high, Rachel would use sex as the ultimate leveller. It was the one thing that could calm her down and make the world right again.

The problem was her life was in a real mess right now. Her last decent fuck had been with Hank, Aaron's boss, which was over two months ago now. Two painfully long months. It was torture for a girl who craved the pleasurable endorphin release of a good hearty fucking on a daily basis.

Aaron was always working such long hours and never had the energy or enthusiasm to satisfy her needs regularly. All she wanted was to fuck the shit out of somebody in order to relieve her pent up frustrations. Was that too much to ask?

As Rachel was driving home, Brendan was snooping around his brother's empty flat. It was nicer than he'd imagined. That was probably down to the feminine touches Rachel had brought to it, he guessed.

Upon entering Aaron and Rachel's bedroom, he suddenly realised he had the perfect opportunity to do something he'd fantasised about for a long time. It was a chance that he'd be unlikely to get again during his stay, seeing as they were both still at work and would be for another hour at least.

Creeping over to one of the bed side tables, he slowly slid open the top drawer. "HUH...Wow!" He breathed excitedly.

The drawer was jam packed with all sorts of skimpy sets of lingerie. The first garment his eyes focused on was a bright pink lacy bra. He snatched it up quickly, running his fingertips over the smooth silk cups. "Oh my god..." He sighed longingly.

After bringing it up to his face and inhaling its sweet perfumed scent, he fumbled with its rolled up label. "32FF? Holy shit!"

Brendan had very little experience with breast sizes. He only really had his knowledge of pornstars to go on. But he knew enough to know that FF was big...really big. Why he was surprised, he wasn't sure. He'd seen her photos after all. What had he been expecting?

Feeling his cock throb with a pained lust, he reached for the matching panties. His face was a picture of gormless wonder as he held them up to his nose, then rubbed the silk gusset across his lips.

While Brendan was holding another of her bras up against his own chest, trying to visualize the size of the tits that filled the empty cups, Rachel was parking up outside her building.

Just as she was about to get into the lift her phone went. It was Aaron.

"Hi." She answered bluntly. Unable to supress her still bubbling anger.

"Hey babe. Are you alright? You sound a bit down. Did you have another bad day at work?"

"That's an understatement." Rachel tutted.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. Listen, when I get back I'll cook us some dinner and then later I'll give you a nice long massage. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you don't know me at all. If you did then you'd know I just want to get fucked so hard that I can't walk for a while afterwards." Is how Rachel wished she could reply to that suggestion, but instead she went with: "That sounds nice. When will you be home then?"

"In about an hour I reckon, maybe a bit longer."

"Ok" Rachel sighed, as the elevator doors opened. "Well I've just got back. I'm about to step into the lift where the phone signal always dies, so I'll see you in a bit."

"Shit wait!" Rachel had hung up already. Aaron had just remembered that his freak of a brother was coming down this evening. He wasn't sure when he was arriving, but it was definitely today...or was it tomorrow? He tried to call her back but then his useless battery died. There was no way he could leave Rachel alone for too long with that little weirdo, he'd freak her right out.

Rachel had forgotten about Brendan too. With everything that had gone on at work that week. Entertaining Aaron's little brother for the weekend was the last thing she needed. No, what she really needed was something else entirely...she couldn't though...could she?

As Rachel was exiting the lift and walking down the corridor towards her flat, Brendan was still busy in her bedroom. He'd stuck a pair of her panties down his boxers and was using them to slowly wank his throbbing erection, whilst he rubbed one of her bras against his reddening cheek.

She paused for a second, chewing her lip, wondering whether she was making the right choice. Who was she kidding? Rachel knew what she wanted and knew there was only one man in her immediate proximity who was able to fulfil her debauched cravings.

Hating herself for being so weak, she turned and knocked loudly on her neighbour Arthur's front door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Came the snarling gravelly voice from inside the flat. Rachel's adrenaline began to spike and she nearly bolted, but she forced herself to stand and wait. "Who is it?"

"Open the door you fat piece of shit!"

As soon as he heard Rachel's voice, Arthur threw open the door with such haste, he nearly toppled over backwards. A wide grin creased his face as he drew in the vision of beauty on his doorstep. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

"Don't you mean pudgy beady little eyes?" Rachel goaded.

Arthur looked her up and down. She was wearing a plain white cotton shirt and a short black pinstriped skirt. He licked his lips as his focus fell onto the straining buttons which were struggling to hide her phenomenal tits. "You coming in then darling?" His heart was already racing with excitement at the prospect of having his wicked way with this gorgeous creature once again.

"Your flat smells disgusting. Why don't you go and wash your stinking cock and meet me at mine in five minutes!" She turned to leave before adding. "And wear a suit or something. Those clothes look filthy!"

Arthur's dick sprang into life upon hearing her bold and brazen words. My god it's really happening again! "Hang on...I don't own a suit."

Rachel tutted her annoyance. "Just wear a shirt and tie then. Anything is better than that food encrusted t-shirt and those smelly old joggers you're wearing now." With that she marched away towards her own front door.

Arthur stroked the bulge in his pants with glee as he watched her gorgeous ass wiggling invitingly as she walked away. He must be the luckiest bastard on earth, the thought with a chuckle.

Brendan's heart leapt into his chest as he heard the key in the door turning. He had just enough time to bundle Rachel's bra back into the drawer and close it, before he heard someone enter the flat.

"What the fuck are you doing Rach?" Rachel loudly berated herself as she slammed the door behind her.

Panicking upon hearing Rachel's voice not his brothers, Brendan knew he had only seconds to think up an excuse as to why he was in her bedroom. When nothing came to him quickly, he did the only thing he could think of and dived onto the floor and rolled under her bed.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,288 Followers