Rachel Exposed

Story Info
Rachel goes to Walmart in ill fitted bra.
1.7k words
3.96
55.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkdolll
Pinkdolll
18 Followers

Rachel lives with her boyfriend, Matt, in their quaint rambler home. Their simple suburban lifestyle is nothing glamorous, just two hard working people getting by. Rachel is 5'5 with long thick brown hair that ends below her size 36 C breasts. She has an athletic body that she maintains by going to the gym daily after work. Rachel works at the local café serving breakfast, lunch, and sometimes into dinnertime if the restaurant needs her to help. She does not mind since it just means more money in her pocket.

Today Rachel skipped the gym to come home to soak in a hot salt bath before making supper for Matt and her. She quickly slipped off her tennis shoes and stretched out her feet upon sitting down on the couch.

"What a long day..." thought Rachel.

She let her long brown hair down out of the tight bun on top of her head. She walked to the bedroom where she removed her socks and pulled down her tight black stretch pants. Rachel admired her legs, flexing her toned calves that lead to her muscular thighs. Rachel had always believed her legs were her best asset, but her tight pants also helped accentuate her firm ass that most men liked to look at while she was working. While admiring her own body in the mirror, Rachel noticed that the outline of her nipples was slightly visible through her white polo work shirt. The unlined demi was the only clean bra she could wear to work today. She pinched her quivering tips over the fabric of the bra and her thick nubs sprang to attention. Her nipples had always been her most sensitive points and she especially enjoyed playing with them when she was alone. Rachel unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor, the cool air against her skin made the bumps on her areola raise. Her round breasts were more than a handful and her areolas were brown and measured 2 ½ inches across. What were most amazing were her thick throbbing peaks. Those suckers were always standing at attention even when not stimulated; her long thick meaty nipples were a sight to see. Rachel's inch long nips were also an inch wide. The tips were very excessively sensitive especially when she would just rub the pearly tips with her index fingers. She could feel heat radiating from her vagina as she was beginning to become aroused.

Just then, her phone beeped and it was a text from Matt.

"Honey, I'll be home late tonight. I cannot wait to have steak and wine with you! – Love Matt"

"Shit", Rachel thought to herself, she had completely forgotten to pick up dinner on her way home from work today.

Another beep from her phone, it was Matt again.

"Hey beautiful, please don't forget to get paper towels too! – Love Matt"

It was already a quarter after six and the local butcher shop closes at 6:30 so the only other option was to make a quick stop at Walmart. At least at Walmart she could get the paper towels and the steak. The panties she was wearing were already wet so she took those off and put on a new pair of white lace thongs. She did not want to wear her smelly work bra so she looked through her bra drawer and found an old white lace bra that read, "Size 36 B". The bra was one-cup size smaller than what she wears now but thought it would do for a quick run to the store. Rachel put the bra on and the thin lace barely covered half of each breast exposing the top of her breast and most of her shiny areola. Time was running out and she needed to go to the store and get dinner started before Matt got home. Rachel slipped into a thin white t-shirt with a very loose low neckline, jean shorts, and flip-flops and headed out the house.

There were no more close parking spots so she had to park far away. She got out of her car and began to jog towards the entrance. As she jogged, her right breast had bounced out of the cup of her bra and her large nip was now grazing her thin shirt with every movement. As she was about to reach in her shirt and fix it, the automatic sliding doors at Walmart opened.


"Hello, welcome to Walmart" said an elderly man in his 60s with a big wide smile. The man's round eyes met Rachel's and quickly leered down towards her chest admiring her throbbing tips prodding at her shirt.

She quickly walked away embarrassed but also delighted at the same time that her last minute outfit was attracting a senior's attention. As she walked quickly down the aisles making her way to the paper products, she and a worker collided. Rachel fell to the floor but she caught herself gracefully. The worker dropped what he was carrying and quickly helped her up.

"I'm so sorry, excuse me ma'am," said a young man about 19 years old. He was blushing and was probably more embarrassed than Rachel was at that moment.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." Rachel brushed herself off and unbeknownst to her that her left breast had now plopped out of its cup as well. Her breasts now barely covered by a thin white layer of fabric. Rachel noticed that the man had dropped rolls of paper towel on the floor from the collision. His nametag read, Tim.

"Is there anything I could help you find?" asked Tim.

"Uhh.... Yeah I need to get one package of those paper towels." Rachel stammered.

Tim cut open the package and was about to hand her the package. "Why don't I help carry this for you, it's the least I can do for being such a clumsy jerk. What else are you shopping for?" Tim asked as he was looking at Rachel's pokies from the corner of his eye. Tim's penis stirred in his pants as he thought about Rachel's tits jiggling under her shirt as she walked through the store. Tim had always fantasized about suckling on long thick nipples that would fill your mouth and reach the back of your throat.

Rachel's movements from brushing herself off had caused her shirt to shift around tugging against her protruding nipples. The low shirt had plunged low enough for Rachel's dark areolas to be exposed from the top of her shirt. Tim was watching the entire time and felt his young dick twitching in his pants. She readjusted and tried to play it cool until Tim got a package of paper towels out. Her sensitive tips were now both grazing against the material of her shirt enlarging her most tender tips.

"Yeah I also need to get two rib eye steaks", said Rachel.

"Steaks are on the other side of the store, come with me", said Tim.

Tim walked next to Rachel but due to his height, his strides were longer than hers causing her to walk briskly. He glanced down almost the entire time watching Rachel's round tits bounced in her shirt.

Rachel thought, why is he walking so fast? My boobs have only a wire to support them.

Just then, Tim moved his arm out to point to walk right; as he did so, the backside of his hand caressed against Rachel's left protruding tip. She was captured by the sudden trace against her distended tip.

"Oh excuse me, sorry, this way is faster because they are restocking a few aisles down" muttered Tim.

The detour brought the two to the meat aisle, approximately 15 degrees cooler than the rest of the store. Unfortunately, Rachel would have to walk passed the dairy, seafood, poultry, and pork to make her way to the steak area. The walk seemed endless and her now inch long pebbled tips had raised her thin shirt causing almost a shelf like effect. Tim could not keep his eyes off her pokies; he wanted to lift her shirt up right there and fondle her breasts and suckle on her long big thick nipples. Tim's penis was now hard pulsating against his pants. There were now several other onlookers admiring Rachel's rack. Her quivering tips were arousing all the spectators in the meat aisle. Rachel had nowhere to hide her breasts so she tried as casually as possible to pick the most marbled piece of meat. Tip pointed to a beautiful piece of meat and offered it to Rachel. As she reached for the well-marbled steak, she noticed Tim's erection and could make out the outline of his large helmet. She quickly picked up the meat and head for the self-check lane.

Tim followed Rachel with the paper towels. Rachel thanked Tim, paid for her merchandise, and stuffed the receipt in her front pocket. She left the through the same doors she came in.

"Ma'am I need to check your receipt" said the same old man that greeted her earlier. This time there was no eye contact but rather a lecherous leer at Rachel's jiggling thrusting points. Rachel tried to reach for her receipt without while holding the bundle of towels but was unsuccessful so she had to bend over to set down the paper towels, and doing so gave the old man a clear view down the front of her low hanging shirt. The old man's eyes widened as he watched Rachel's right throbbing nub caught on the edge of the shirt exposing her long swollen nipple. She had no idea. Rachel handed the man the receipt but the man motioned for her to come closer so he did not have to get up from his seat. She was now close enough for the man to make out each pebbly bump on her exposed nub. He scanned over the receipt and handed it back to her making sure to touch her soft hand. Rachel stuffed the receipt back in her pocket and reached down to gather her paper towels. Once more, the man was treated to view of her shimmering areolas and throbbing tips.

Rachel was so relieved she was out of the store and back in her own car. She zipped home and started on dinner. She did not visit that Walmart for the remainder of the summer until it was sweatshirt season.

Pinkdolll
Pinkdolll
18 Followers