Rachel Goes to the Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his hands had moved between her legs and played with her vagina, finding her clit and massaging it. With his other hand he had opened his pants and was rubbing his semi-erect member on her ass. The attention he was giving her clit made her want him, even though she found him repulsive and felt she was being taken advantage of.

"Come here girl" he said as he turned her around and pushed her onto her knees. "You gonna suck this off now that you have been such a tease all evening!"

He then guided his numb cock into her mouth. Rachel had never before sucked a cock and it showed as Dannon had to guide her through it at first, but she soon got into it and the sheer excitement of trying it made her forget about the awkward situation she was in.

"That's it girl... you a quick learner!" he said smiling down to her.

Pleased by the compliment she looked up smiling, she really felt like a whore and felt as though she didn't have control of her body anymore. He then pulled the cock away from her and slapped her on the face a couple of times with it, which made her groan with desire.

"I bet you want me to fuck you good with this big cock, don't you bitch?" he said in a mocking tone, smiling at her. "Beg for it girl!"

"Uhh... what?" she asked dazed with lust.

"Beg for my cock, whore!" he said a bit more stern this time.

She took a look at the glistering cock and felt her pussy begging her to fill it out, that made her decision: she wanted it, wanted it bad.

"Please fuck me Mr. Dannon" she said in a beggaring tone.

With a smile on his face he pulled her on her feet and bend her over the counter. He pinned her down a ploughed into her, making her scream out in pain. He kept it in her for a long time then slowly pulled out, just to trust to the hilt again. He kept that up, pulling out so only the tip of his cock was between her swollen and moist lips and plunged in again, gaining additional speed each time.

Soon her screams was those of pure pleasure as he now fucked her hard, his balls slapping against her clit each time.

She looked up and saw the fat man, who must be 20 to 30 years her senior, sweating. Drops of sweat running from his forehead and his shirt soaked. She the looked at her own reflection and saw herself sweating and looking like a whore, it was the first time she had seen herself like this.

Soon Rachel felt an orgasm flow trough her, her body shuddered and her knees became weak. Dannon withdrew from her and lifted her onto the counter and penetrated her once again, before she had come down from her orgasm. He grabbed hold of he belly and pounded her the best he could and within a few minutes he starting groaning loud. He pulled out and jerked off till he shot his load over her, some landed in her face, some on her tits and the rest on her belly above her pussy.

Rachel lay on the counter for some time, coming down from her orgasmic state. When she opened her eyes she saw Mr. Dannon had changed clothes and was watching her.

"Get dressed and get out of here... 10 a.m. tomorrow, don't forget!" and with that he left the bathroom. Rachel got up and cleaned of the cum and got dressed, walked out on the street she felt a bit sore and humiliated, but glad that she could now pay her rent.

When Rachel awoke the next morning feeling very tired, she had had a few drinks yesterday and had been in a state of arousal all time, both was something she hadn't previously experienced. She only had time to a quick shower and a light breakfast before she left for her debut as a glamour model.

She was greeted by Lucas as she stepped into the building, he told her to get ready and referred her to a room where she would get her make-up done. She entered the room, an old worn out lady sitting in the window smoking. She put out the cigarette and stepped towards the chair in front of the mirror.

"So you're the model, I'm Juliette" she said in a hoarse voice and motioned for Rachel to sit down.

"Rachel." Rachel answered back and took a seat. Juliette started applying makeup to Rachel's face and then did her hair. Rachel wasn't sure how to feel about it as Juliette's makeup was somewhat whorish. While she applied the make up she didn't speak much and judging by her lack of enthusiasm Rachel figured that she had probably been in the industry for too long. When she stepped back and Rachel looked at her mirage she was stunned, she looked great, and not too sluttish as she had expected.

"The different outfits are one the over there, the first one is furthest to the left" she told her and then she sat back in a chair reading in some magazine and didn't seem to care one bit about Rachel nor the shoot.

Rachel went for the first outfit. It was a red cocktail dress, the smallest she had ever seen, and with a pair of see-through panties. She blushed at the sight, and then looked around. No one but the makeup artist was in the room, and she couldn't care less. So Rachel peeled off her clothes and took on the panties. She then took on the dress and as she took it over her head she heard Lucas's voice behind her.

"So... you're about ready?"

Rachel took on the dress and turned around. "Uhm yes... Yes, I'm ready" she answered him.

"Good. You need any help with that zipper?" he nodded towards the mirror and the reflection of her back.

"Oh... yes please"

He walked towards her and she turned around, he then pushed her hair away and zipped up, standing close to so she felt his breath on her neck. The dress showed of her curves, and her full breasts was beautifully displayed.

"Now... the photographer is waiting for you, so hurry up and get the shoes on."

"You're not taking the pict..." she asked but was interrupted.

"Me? Oh no... I'm not a photographer" he said with a smile and left the room again.

Rachel stepped into a pair of stilettos which was the finishing touch to the outfit.

Stepping into the studio she saw the set for the shoot. It was a bar with stools and everything. There was a handful people on the set, all of them turned and looked at her, making her blush. The photographer introduced himself. His name was Kurt and Rachel though he was a bit sleazy. But she acted like a pro during the shoot, hoping that she might get another serious modelling job later, after all she couldn't of making this kind of money as easy any other way.

After having posed in front of the bar, behind the bar, on the stool and lying on top of the bar she was told to go change into the next outfit. It was a small, blue string bikini, and ass Rachel looked it over she realised that there would be noting to cover her ass but a single thin string. She blushed at the idea of her wearing this in front of all the people out there. She changed into it and looked at her reflection in the mirror. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination and showed of all of her assets. As she stepped into the next pair of shoes, which was with high heels and a ribbon to tie round the leg. Juliette came and did her makeup and hair, this time she looked more like a slut due to the skimpy outfit, but still classy, Rachel thought.

This time there was no set, just three white walls. She was brought through a lot of poses to show of every inch of her body, it broke some barriers that she had never even been close crossing but the constant reassuring by the photographer that she was sexy and the looks from the crew made her feel great, for some reason she couldn't understand. She wasn't raised to feel good about strangers looking at her almost naked and her mind kept telling her that, but her body and a part of her mind wanted to see were it was going.

"Now, that of the top" the photographer then said.

"Wha.. What?" she asked confused. "I didn't sign up for any nudity!" she said a bit angrily.

"Don't worry, you're gonna cover them with your hands!" he said in an angry tone, not happy about the model asking questions about the way he wanted things. Rachel felt stupid about having questioned his intention and feared it would ruin the possibility of her modelling again.

"I'm sorry Kurt" she said humble and took of the top, quickly covering up with her hands.

They took some pictures of her holding her breast and sending provocative looks at the camera and some of her lying both on her stomach and her back. Finally one where she was sitting on her knees with her back to the camera and pulling her bikini bottoms a couple of inches down. She didn't dare complain about the shoot after her previous complaint.

After that set-up the rest of the outfits where different dresses and sets containing different objects associated with the nightclub. Rachel felt great posing for the camera and was on a high during the complete shoot, but when it finally ended after almost 4 hours she felt very tired. She sat in the makeup chair in a short dress, exhausted, when Lucas entered.

"Good job, Kurt was really pleased with you!" he said with a smile.

"Thanks"

"Well... what can I say, you're a natural! If you ever wanna do some more modelling you can just call, OK?"

"Sure, but I'm not during nudes" she answered.

He then congratulated her one last time and told her that she would get a sample of the pictures send to her and that she should come by in a couple of days to get the check.

The next day Rachel told Jimmy's Uncle Pete that she had found a job waiting tables at a café. It was close to her home but didn't giver more then a few bucks more then the work at gas-station, but she got to keep the tips and she didn't wanna sweep floors all day. She worked all day the next couple of days, but she didn't make a lot of money and she quickly found out that once the money from the shoot had been spent she would barely make enough for the rent. She had paid Mr. Roberts with money she didn't have and now the month was almost over and she had new bills to pay.

She called Lucas to hear about the money, but he said she could get them next week. After she hung up she peeled of her clothes and stepped in the shower. After a long exhausting day the feeling of the hot water pouring down her naked body felt great. It was the first time since the shoot she had time to think and she closed her eyes and rested her back against the shower wall. Her hand travelled down her body and between her legs. Just as she found her clit the door rang.

"Just a minute!" she yelled as she wrapped herself up in a towel. She opened the door and was greeted by a man, who she figured was about her age.

"Yes?" she asked questioning when the guy didn't say anything for a while.

"Uhmm... I've got this package for a Rachel" he said holding out an envelope. "From the Hollywood Girls Studio."

"I'm Rachel..."

"Nice..." he said, maybe a bit lauder then he intended and looked her over one more time.

"Thanks, I'll just get you a tip" she just wanted to get him out of there as quick as possible. She grabbed the envelope and sent him a hatful look. As she was about to turn around the pictures fell out. He bend down to help her pick up the pictures. As Rachel sat on her knees picking up the pictures the towel pressed close to her and gave him a great sight of her breast. He looked a bit too long at the last picture he picked up before handing it to her.

"So, bet you experience a lot of things being model and all?" he said, his eyes still focused on her breast.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have to be pretty loose to have such a work."

She turned around, even more upset then before he stamped out in the kitchen to find a tip. Who did he think he was? To come into her home and think she was some easy slut just cause she had modelled. She got some money from her purse and walked back into the living room. She hurried and the towel got caught at the doorknob and before she realised what had happen she was standing naked in the middle of the room, right in front of the delivery man.

"Wauw... I sure got it spot on about your models being loose!" he said with a huge smile and took of his coat.

"Wha... wait" she managed to say, still pretty confused, before took hold of her and kissed her breast.

"Total sluts, your models!" he said as he looked in her eyes. He then lifted her up while sucking hard on her nipples and threw her onto the couch. Before she could get up and try to explain the misunderstanding he had stepped out of his clothes. Completely naked he dived between her legs and started licking her cunt.

Rachel tried one last time to protest but her complaint drowned in her own moans. Soon her lips had swollen and she was dripping wet, and when he stuffed a pair of fingers into her pussy she didn't even think of protesting. And she gladly sucked him in when she was presented with his semi-erect member soon after.

After having sucked him hard she rolled on top of him and with her one hand she guided him to her pussy. Impaling herself on his 8 inch cock was the best possibly way to relieve the pressure from a couple of days with hard work.

The delivery man looked at her breast jumping up and down in awe. He seemed surprised that this girl had just invited him in to sex, but not as surprised as Rachel who was pleased that she had lost her towel.

Suddenly she felt thumb press against her butthole, her eyes widened as he pressed until her sphincter opened and let it in.

"Don't touch that ass!" she said while she kept bouncing on top of him.

"Yeah... you would love it in you ass, wouldn't you slut!"

"I'm no slut!" she answered and then he pulled her off his cock and threw her on the couch on all four bend over the armrest on the couch.

He laid a firm slap on her one asscheek making her gasp. She then felt the cock press against her rear hole.

"No... please don't" she whimpered but he just pressed harder and after a while he got past the sphincter and in one tug he got 2 inch inside. She cried out in pain. He was encourage by this and slowly pressed 3 more inches in, keeping it there until she had gotten used to it. He then pulled out and in one hard thrust he penetrated her to the hilt.

"Ohh shit!" she screamed out.

"You like that don't you slut?" he whispered in her ear.

"NO!" she spat at him.

He just smiled and starting to thrusting her hard, building a rhythm. For the next 8 or 10 teen minutes he screwed her hard like that, making her scream out in pain and pleasure. Finally he started grunting laud and then she felt his cock growing in size just before she felt it shoot hot cum up her ass. He shot one time in her ass before he pulled out and shot 3 times on her back and ass. He pressed the rest of it out on her ass while grunting hard.

"Wow! You're one good fuck, slut!" he said as he wiped his softening cock on her ass.

He dressed while Rachel kept lying on the couch, exhausted by the ordeal.

"Yeah... I'm a slut," she said to herself as he left the apartment.

12