Rachel is Shared

Story Info
My boyfriend shares me with his flatmate.
9k words
4.47
204.9k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing a story so I hope you enjoy it. This is a true story about events that happened to me when I was at University. This I fear will be a fairly tame story for some of you about an intimate relationship that developed slowly between three close friends over a period of time. I was not gang banged by the rugby team and if you like such fast moving stories where the action starts in the first paragraph before you know anything about the characters then this story will not be for you and you should move on. If you do not like stories about threesomes then please do not read it and please do not leave nasty feedback calling me a whore.

*

As I say these events happened in the early 1990s when I was only twenty. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm in my early forties and have been married for nearly twenty years to my husband Andy. We have two children and we live in the south west of England. I have shoulder length blonde hair and am pretty in a girl next-door sort of way. People say I have a nice smile and that my eyes and face light up when I laugh which is as often as possible. I have always had to watch what I eat but have kept the weight off and remained slim and I am 5'5"" tall. I have always liked to dress in such a way as to make the most of what I have and look as attractive and feminine as I can. I work full time in a high street office in a professional job (don't want to give too much away) and so get the chance to wear smart two piece suits with above the knee skirts. Back when I was twenty I was very slim, probably too skinny really and my breasts were smaller too before I had had children. I am only about 34 inches now but back then I was sporting no more than 32 inches but they were very firm and pert.

When I met my future husband Andy I was still a virgin. He was not much more experienced but did have one notch on his bed post from his first year at Uni. I met Andy at the beginning of my second year at Bristol University. We were not on the same course and we just got talking at the bar in the students union. We clicked right from the word go and it was one of those situations where within half an hour you just knew that as a minimum we were going to be great friends and there was sexual chemistry between us from the outset. Although I was a virgin I would have gone to bed with Andy on the first night we met given half a chance and sometimes I wish it had happened that way. That would be a terrific memory for a married couple to have; that we found each other so irresistible. It is a shame that over the years with the best will in the world that electricity diminishes.

We became a couple pretty much immediately and spent a lot of time together. We first had full sex after about a month having built up through the preliminary stages that you are all familiar with. I went on the pill because I hated Andy using condoms. Before long I began staying over at Andy's apartment one or two nights a week. He was living in a house shared with two other blokes so there were three bedrooms. The other two blokes were all on the same engineering course as Andy and were called Pete and Steve. They were both in relationships so it was not unknown on some Saturday nights for there to be three of us girls staying over and you might have called the apartment a bit of a (literally) hot bed of iniquity. We use to have such a laugh in those days it was unreal. We were always getting drunk and teasing each other and we got on so well it was just lovely.

Anyway all good things come to an end and after Christmas at the start of the second term sadly Pete unexpectedly dropped out. I was not aware that he had been struggling and suspect he was just not working hard enough but apparently he fluffed some important exams and got the boot. I gather he was finding it all so tough to keep up that he was relieved to get away from the stress and find something else that he felt he would be more suited to. So all of a sudden there was a spare room in Andy's house and they needed the rent covering. The two boys really wanted to replace Pete with another bloke but because of the awkward timing halfway through the academic year they could not find anybody.

I was not happy where I was sharing. I was not getting on with the other girls in my apartment and I sounded them out and they had a friend that wanted to move in. So it suited everybody that I took the spare room in Andy's apartment. It was sort of meant to be really.

So there I was sharing with two blokes. Obviously I knew them both well already so I knew it would work and be fun. But I did not predict how gradually the intimacy of living together in close quarters and sharing one bathroom, and one kitchen etc would gradually translate into the three of us becoming closer and closer friends. Steve was Andy's best friend anyway whom he had known from school and from the beginning, Steve and I were good friends with similar outgoing flirty personalities .I used to do most of the cooking for all three of us, as they were both rubbish.

We were a very touchy feeling threesome with lots of hugging and I would regularly receive an affectionate peck on the cheek from Steve. Gradually as we became more and more used to each other and as the comfort level increased I would worry less and less about how well I was covered up and would emerge from the bathroom wrapped in just a bath towel. Some days I would bum around wearing just a pair of tiny knickers and one of Andy's football shirts that was just about long enough to cover most of my bum until I sat down of course. So they were very used to seeing me scantily clad and likewise the boys would often just mooch around the flat in just their under pants. I almost never wore a bra and I am not sure many other girls at Uni did in those days but I did not need one with my small firm titties anyway. Often there would be just the three of us and we shared many boozy evenings solving the world's problems over a couple of bottles of wine. In the evenings we used to love to sit around in just candle light and burning lots of incense. I remember we used to play Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of The Moon' album a lot as we thought it was cool and chic and atmospheric. I was just so happy at that time. I thought I had turned from an ugly duckling into a swan.

Some nights when we had finished work we would go down to the pub and meet up with other students we knew. When we left to walk home we were normally well oiled and in high spirits. I would often be holding hands with both of them with me in the middle. And other times we staggered back to the apartment and both of them would have an arm around my waist holding me up. One night Andy put his hand down the back of my jeans inside my panties and was squeezing my bum cheeks. Steve knew what was going on but he had a girlfriend at the time and did not follow suit.

I had always been a high achiever academically but I wanted to also be seen as a sexual nubile creature instead of some languid geek. I used to wear a white clingy cotton nightshirt as my sleepwear and would sometimes change into that ready for bed about 10 o'clock in the evening and then come back and sit with the boys in the sitting room. Usually I would have some panties on underneath but not always. Don't get me wrong I was not sitting there with my legs apart exposing myself but it did used to reveal my bare legs and thighs and the thin material used to cling to my nipples. I knew what I was doing and was enjoying being a sexual being at last and exploring my sexual side; remember that I had been a late developer and had only been having sex for about six months. On one occasion Andy made a comment about my casual attire and wondered if I was being a bit informal with Steve. I told him not to be silly as Steve had seen me hundreds of times already wearing not very much and that he was our mate and I was sure he was not interested in looking at me anyway. Steve did chime in that he thought I was gorgeous and was pleased that I felt relaxed enough and confident of our friendship to wear whatever I felt comfortable in around him. A sort of double edged complement I suppose but it was said in such a way that I knew he fancied me. After that Andy got used to me flaunting myself and accepted it and never mentioned it again. So gradually the intimacy between Steve and me grew and my eventual seduction by Steve took place very slowly over a few months.

I have always had a thing about enjoying taking my clothes off. I adore swimming in the nude in the sea although the opportunities for this are obviously very rare. I just love being naked in public although sadly due to all the obvious reasons I have not actually done it that many times. One time that does stick in my memory however was when I was only 15 at a huge summer Guide / Scout camp. About 20 of us were hanging out unsupervised in a farm barn. Some of the kids were smoking. I don't think we were supposed to be in there. There were some quite high beams and ropes up in the roof over a lot of straw bales on the ground. Some of us were doing some gymnastics up on the beams and out of the blue I just decided to do a striptease. One by one I dropped all my clothes down to the enthusiastic audience below. I remember at the finish hanging there above them all stark naked with them all cheering. Nothing else happened but you can imagine I was very popular amongst the boys who were present and the girls thought it was a right laugh as well.

But at uni I had infamously performed a much celebrated strip at a wild student party towards the end of my first year. Everyone had gathered around me in a big circle clapping and once you have started there is no way they will let you stop. This was before the days of camera phones or Facebook thank goodness of course. Neither Andy nor Steve had been at the party but they had heard about it and other blokes were always asking when I was going to do another. I used to tell them it had been a one-off and they should not have missed it!

However one night when the three of us had been drinking and smoking some good weed it was late and we were in high spirits and I suddenly decided to do a striptease for them. I just thought it would be fun. Out of the blue I stood up and said in my best Chinese accent, "How you wan see pretty girl no clothes? How you like see sexy striptease? It make very nice end to evening you think?"

What do you think their answer was?

Andy put on the perfect music: Angel performed by Jimi Hendrix. Very sexy and perfect tempo for stripping to. So I did and I had great fun entertaining them and dancing around stark naked in the candle light like you see those stoned girls at the Woodstock or Glastonbury Festivals! I was staggering about a bit unsteady on my feet from the alcohol and weed. So Steve got to see me naked that night for the first time and this took our physical intimacy up a notch. I was not shaved in those days; I don't think many girls were. I was sporting an only slightly trimmed full bush of fair curly hair. Nothing else happened that night and it never occurred to me that it might but I suppose it did heighten the sexual tension. I just said after I'd finished, "So sorry-That is end of show. I now go bed. Hope you both very enjoy my sexy tease." Andy and Steve both leapt to their feet and applauded and I collapsed onto the sofa.

I used to like it when Steve's girlfriend Alison stayed over as well. When I was flirting with Steve, Andy was flirting with Alison and it was all good fun. Actually Alison was totally stunning-I hated her! No not really, but she could have been a model. When she stayed over I particularly liked it because it meant Andy and me did not have to worry so much about how much noise we made in bed. In fact it was quite comical some nights with the moaning and creaking bed springs coming from two bedrooms.

Some nights when Andy was fucking me and Alison was not around I used to imagine Steve listening in the next bedroom. When I was purring or moaning I got turned on by the thought of him hearing me being given a good seeing to and imagined him perhaps masturbating while I was being fucked. If I am honest I think sometimes I made even more noises and moaned louder because the thought of Steve hearing made me feel hornier and more wanton.

It was about early May when out of the blue Alison dumped Steve. No one was expecting it especially Steve. It was one of those, "I just want to be friends ", explanations. But she did not seem to have another boyfriend so it was puzzling and Steve had really loved her and took it very hard. He pleaded with her to give it another chance but she would not and in the end he actually thought she had been quite unfair and cruel. As I say Andy and I could not understand it and there had been no hint that this was going to happen. So for a week or two Steve was devastated and Andy and me were taking particular care of him, and going out to the pub together to cheer him up etc

That brings me to the night you want to hear about. When I look back I think I just drifted into a threesome, sleepwalked into it, it was inevitable really. It was always going to happen during this period when I was spreading my wings and exploring my sexuality. It just seemed a natural and beautiful experience between three very close friends; I never regarded it as anything sordid or depraved. It happened, I think, in the May on an evening that had begun like so many others. Steve had begun to get over Alison a bit and was feeling a little more cheerful. We had had a couple of bottles of wine, and perhaps a couple of joints. When it got dark we were lit only by candle light and had been burning incense sticks. All very typical Uni life really. We had been watching a film together --Body Heat I think-where there had been a lot of explicit erotic action and sexual tension and I think some of that tension had rubbed off on us. You could just feel that the atmosphere between us was a bit more highly charged than normal. After the film I decided to get changed for bed into my night shirt and yes I did leave my panties on but that was all. I gave myself a couple of squirts of perfume to freshen up; why did I do that? I came back and plonked down on the sofa between the two boys as usual. The sofa was only just wide enough for three so it was always very cosy squeezing in between them. I was as usual exposing vast areas of bare leg and thighs and loving how they both could not keep their eyes off me but were trying so hard not to stare. The night took a new turn when Steve said, "I've got a great idea. I have a couple of porno videos in my room. Do you fancy watching one?"

Well the number of porno films I had ever watched could be numbered on one hand and the idea seem delightfully risqué and exciting to me so I looked at Andy for his approval and replied, "Sure. Why not? Great idea. Go and get them."

Andy gave me an approving look as if he thought I was a good sport. As soon as Steve left the sitting room, Andy leaned over toward me and gave me a huge cuddle and a full on snog. He was obviously feeling as aroused as I was .He slipped his hand inside my nightshirt and groped my naked breast and kissed me again but we were caught out when Steve walked back in with the video cassettes.

He was about to say what they were about but instead was taken aback by Andy and me and said," Wow! It looks like you have already got started with your own porno action. Maybe I'll just sit and watch you guys. Carry on!"

We broke up quickly embarrassed but laughing.

Steve crawled around on the floor in front of the ancient TV and video player and got the film started. Unbelievably he had chosen a film about two blokes and a girl which was deliberate I imagine. I am not a great fan of porn because I hate the way there is usually no build up, no story, and no seduction .It is always straight into the action whereas in my opinion it is the seduction of a girl or woman that is the erotic part and sure enough true to form there on the screen almost immediately were two naked blokes with full erections and a naked girl who apparently could not get enough of their attention. Whenever Andy and I watch internet porn nowadays I am only ever interested in amateur submissions and it is the early part that I find the most arousing. I love to watch the faces of the women during the period when they are caressed and undressed and seduced into submitting themselves to the guy or guys. I see no point whatsoever in porn videos that start with all the participants already naked and just go straight into extreme sexual gymnastics.

But the film had its desired effect and very soon it was feeling very hot in the room and we are all wriggling and squirming a bit and looking a bit embarrassed. I could tell the boys both had hard ons.

Andy, who was sitting on the right side of me, eventually broke the ice and started rubbing and stroking my bare leg and thigh. It felt so relaxing and nice that I turned around to him and kissed him again full on. Our tongues were darting in and out of each others' mouths. This encouraged him and I settled back into the sofa and Andy put his left arm around my shoulder and rested his left hand on my breast but on top of my night shirt. Andy continued massaging my right leg with his other hand. After a while Steve thought he would try his luck and tentatively stretched his right arm around my shoulder from the other side. This all felt so right and I thought I was in control of the situation anyway so I leant forward to allow his arm around my back as well. His right hand was not actually touching the material of my night shirt but sort of hovering over my right breast.

Meanwhile on the film the girl was in full swing receiving her first fuck and starting to moan in ecstasy as they always do after virtually no fore play .The second guy in the film had his erect penis in her mouth as seems mandatory .It is complicated being a female sometimes because I can remember feeling a little jealous of the two boys ogling the slut on the screen who was completely false with dyed blonde hair, a ridiculous boob job, and false eye lashes etc and probably thick. In my own girl next door , natural way I looked much nicer and it was me the boys should be appreciating; not some common porn star! But all this action on the screen was without doubt starting to be reflected into sexual tension between the three of us that night. I had no idea what I expected or wanted to happen.

I heard myself saying to my horror, "I'm just as attractive as that slut, I think." I knew immediately this had been an extremely naive and promiscuous thing to say with all the undesirable signals that it would send out into the room.

Both boys immediately turned to me and enthusiastically reassured me that of course I was much more attractive but I was not really listening and just grinned all the way through their protestations knowing that was something that I absolutely should not have uttered. Was I putting, myself up in competition with the slut on the screen? Was I being a prick tease? I did not know what I was doing. I only knew I was getting myself into hot water.

Andy then retrieved his left arm from behind my back and turned to his side to face towards me and moved things up a gear by sliding his right hand under my nightshirt to cup my left breast. My left nipple immediately stood to attention hard and erect so grateful to have been touched. His left hand was by now stroking the succulent smooth flesh of my inner thighs under my nightshirt towards my panties. I purred a little and Andy put his face to mine and kissed me passionately again. He tasted of the red wine we had been drinking. I closed my eyes and melted into the attention I was getting from my boyfriend who I loved very much.

Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers