Rachel On The Rebound

Story Info
She is jilted and falls for an older man.
7.3k words
4.66
86.4k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pretty young woman is jilted by her intended lover and ends up drunk and in the arms of a man old enough to be her father. A long sensuous and erotic story that teases and unfolds sexily.

It was 2am she was more drunk than she had been since she was a teenager and the friendly goodnight kiss had escalated to a long passionate embrace. Rachel wondered how her evening had brought her here. She had planned to have sex tonight, but not with this man and certainly not here in the car outside her apartment. She felt horny as hell, the sweet pink hipster bikini panties she had worn to seduce Paul grew damp in anticipation. She found herself sinking into the passion of his sweet breathless kisses. Found her tongue exploring his mouth wantonly. She enjoyed his polite restraint knowing he wanted to run his hands over her small firm breasts. Knowing the lump in his pants was straining at the seams of his designer label suit pants. He was almost shaking with lust. The hem of her halter necked dress had slid upwards revealing a hint of her panties and the fact that she had deliberately not adjusted it would be enough signal to most younger men that she was aching to be touched.

'Don't you want to touch me?' She panted between mouthfuls of wet lips and tongue.

"More than anything I do, but I just didn't want to take advantage of you, I mean I'm almost twice your age and…' His conversation was swallowed by the passion of her kisses and he moved a tentative hand to the soft silk halter that stretched tightly across her braless breast. He felt her petite mound warm beneath his touch and the nipple respond to his fingers tracing an outline and pinching. She moaned appreciatively as his nimble fingers teased each nipple to their proud erect position straining at the sheer silk that stretched over them. He slid one hand inside the slit between them and beneath the fabric and clutched urgently at her soft silken skin. Her small round firm breasts were quite the most exquisite he had ever felt. Everything about her was divine. Barely 22 years old 5'4" tall slender, curvaceous, with silken shoulder length honey blond hair an angelic visage punctuated by clear blue eyes and full red lips. The lips he could not pull himself away from.

It had been almost two years since Sean had had sex. He had suffered a messy divorce 3 years earlier, which left him emotionally shattered. The last sex he had was with an Asian prostitute on a business trip and he had ejaculated virtually the moment she had touched him. This was his greatest fear now too. The hard on struggling inside his pants was already throbbing and he was shaking from the pleasure of being with her. Here he was at 43 years old deep in adolescent necking in a car outside her house wondering whether he was going to cream his pants. He wanted to touch her more she had indicated she wanted to be touched. The miniscule piece of silk hem that had barely covered her panty-line had slid up long ago and his furtive glances at her hot little panties had only brought encouraging smiles and giggles from her.

Rachel enjoyed the effect she was having on him. As pretty as she was younger men seemed to take her looks for granted and push to fuck her or encourage her to go down on them as soon as she indicated she would let them. Sean was different. He was almost twice her age and so polite it was almost impossible to seduce him. She wasn't sure she wanted to have sex with him. Well, maybe not here in the car. She didn't know why she was kissing him at all. Only that she was drunk and horny and he was sweet and polite and she knew the power of her flirting with him had. It made her feel powerful when a short time ago she had felt jilted and powerless. It made her feel unbelievably wanted when she had felt rejected. The evening had started out normally. She had been dating Paul a handsome 25-year old salesman from the advertising agency where she worked in PR. They had dated a few times and Rachel had waited for four or five dates before she let the heavy petting escalate to fondling and finally mutual masturbation. Tonight however had been 'the night' she had planned to invite him into her apartment knowing her flat mate was away from the weekend and they would make love all weekend and it would be romantic and passionate and everything she imagined.

She was a fool to confide in Candice, the 'vacuous office bike' someone had called her unkindly. There had been some competition between the pretty PR girls to date Paul and the frequency of Rachel's dates with him seemed to indicate to all of the girls that he was her property. The celebratory company party where the partners treated the employees to a meal and reception at a 5 star hotel was a great opportunity for her to spend time with Paul and then return to her place for a weekend of feverent lovemaking. Rachel had worn her sexiest slinkiest dress. A hot pink skin-tight silk halter that gathered her small pert round breasts into a sumptuous cleavage that drew longing gazes from every man and daggers from the executive wives. Their gazes were not confined to her tits but scanned lasciviously down her petite hourglass shape, pausing to admire her firm round ass and then flickering eagerly across her slender shapely legs. The tight pink dress hugging her form like a second skin stretched tightly over her curves and ending with the slightest whisper of hem covering her panties. Rachel was one hot angel in a tight dress and Paul was the lucky man who was getting the ride to heaven.

The outfit had seemed to work when Paul picked her up. He couldn't keep his hands off her. The kiss at the door when he arrived had evolved into a grinding session where his rapid pan t growth was pressed urgently against her as he slid his hand beneath the tight hem and felt her warm silk clad buns. Rachel would have almost let him slide her panties aside and let him do her there in the doorway, had they not been already late for the reception. She nibbled his ear and fondled his cock gently as they drove. She had brought him to orgasm several times the last time they dated with her nimble fingers but this time she just wanted to tease and save his thick cock for her hot wet pussy.

'God you are a tease, you're lucky I'm such a Fucking gentleman Rach' or I'd pull over and fuck the daylights out of you right now.' He moaned.

'Maybe later! If you are good boy, I might let you.' She broke off and whispered in his ear.

' My Pussy is sooo wet don't you want to feel it?' Rachel panted sexily into his ear.

He took one hand from the wheel and deftly slid it beneath the stretch of hem to her panties and found her clit and began massaging it through the sheer panties feeling the dampness grow and her breathing become more rapid as his nimble fingers brought her to a shiver quickly enough to show how eager she was for him to continue. Rachel was quick to orgasm or maybe it was just that he was such a good lover. It had been on the second date that he had brought her off more than half a dozen times until she was a shivering mass of wetness. He would usually have fucked her then and there but she insisted they wait until they knew each other better. She would not have resisted had he pushed it a bit even then but he thought she was worth waiting for and besides it made it more of a conquest, more erotic, like doing a virgin. She was the prettiest thing he had been with for some time and he wanted to take his time and enjoy her sumptuous curves and build her up to a frenzy before slipping his ample manhood into her. He knew she would be the kind that screamed the house down as he fucked her. She had already shown how vocal she was as he masturbated her and fingered her g spot. He liked 'screamers' they reassured him that his handsome good looks and athletic physique was turning them on while his foreplay technique made them beg for it. He wanted Rachel to beg for it. Every guy in the office from the CEO down would like to be where he was tonight with this hot, horny blond babe writing beneath his touch and cooing sexily in his ear as she fondled his thick cock inside his pants.

They had both had to re construct their clothing and regain their composure before entering the party. They walked in hand in hand and Paul enjoyed the admiring and lustful glances of the males in the room and the daggers of the females as their partners tried to distract them from Rachel's exquisite physique and angelic countenance. She lit the room with her smile and ignited the fantasies of every male who saw her. The quiet middle-aged partner Sean Smithers looked uncomfortably nervous as the couple approached him to talk. Paul was one of his better young sales staff. He was good but his arrogance and self-assuredness left him a little cold and perhaps jealous too. He was as successful with women as he was with business. He was not sure what the pretty country girl saw in him except perhaps his good looks and self confidence. He was a prick but he didn't know why she didn't see through him.

Sean liked Rachel and he had taken a very fatherly like interest in her since she had come to the city and taken the job, she was a similar age to his own daughter. He liked her sweet honesty and altruistic. She was pretty, very pretty but not full of her self. Generous with time and friendly to all, warm and understanding too. He liked her almost as much as he despised Paul's arrogance. The thought of that dickhead taking advantage of her sweet nature and yeah he had to admit it getting to fuck such a hot little babe was almost too much to bear. They made pleasant pseudo business conversation and enquired about families and eventually Paul excused himself to hunt down some drinks to return with cocktails for both. Sean could see he was aiming to get her shit-faced drunk so he could get into her pants. The couple drifted apart and Paul began to work the room. He was angling for a promotion and knew that if he flattered the boss's wives and kept them amused he would be able to position himself more easily. It was when Candice arrived that he disappeared.

Candice was in her mid twenties and quite a nice looking girl with large 38C tits that drew attention to her tall slender figure. She was disproportionate really skinny babe with bottle blond hair and huge tits. But she knew how much guys liked her big tits and consistently had them on display. She liked sex and it was well known that almost every guy in the office had had her in some way, even the older executives had been rumoured to have slept with her or had one of her famous head jobs in their office. Tonight she was dressed in black. A short tight hipster leather skirt, her diamond studs glistening in her navel and a see through black gauze top that covered a black satin bra that lifted and pressed her ample breasts into twin flesh mountains of cleavage exposed. Her wild bottle platinum blond streaming about her shoulders looking like she had already spent the last few hours screwing someone. She was partnerless and came across to Sean and Rachel to chat for a few minutes before disappearing for a drink.

Rachel enjoyed talking to Sean he was a sweet guy. One of the few that had not tried to put the hard word on her or get into her pants. He was a good-looking guy, distinguished and intelligent not unlike her own father. He was trim and fit for his age and had really understood when she had first moved from the small country town where she had grown up. He had protected her from office wolves and been there to talk to when she felt lonely. Strange someone so pretty could be lonely but not many people realise that lots of pretty girls are because the nice guys are often too shy to talk to them and some girls see them as competition. There had certainly been a competition between Rachel and Candice to get Paul but Rachel felt that she was now triumphant and he would be hers forever after tonight. She thought maybe she felt that spark the one everyone talked about when they were in love. She certainly felt horny around him.

The drinks kept coming and Paul popped back to see her over the night frequently and they slipped into anterooms to kiss and fondle occasionally to keep the spark in between his jaunts to dazzle the wives of executives. Rachel was feeling quite drunk and was dying for a pee so she navigated her way tottering on her hi heels towards a bathroom. As she approached it she heard Paul's voice coming from a small room beyond the bathroom.

' Oh God they are sooo beautiful Mmmmmm, yeah that's good Mmmmmm.'

Rachel crept toward the doorway and peered through the crack. Paul was standing and kneeling at his waist level was a woman in black who unsnapped her bra and let her large tits bounce before him as he moaned appreciatively. When she had loosened her bra she returned her hand to his open fly where Paul's huge cock stood fully erect. She slid her hand over it expertly and guided the tip to her large erect nipples as he groaned appreciatively. Rachel wanted to burst in on them and tell them what she thought of them but she was dumbstruck with rage. Candice slid her red lips over the length of his shaft smearing it with redness. Her eager tongue lapped at every inch of his flesh making him super hard and throbbing. Then she took a deep breath and began to suck him wildly as she pumped his shaft with one hand and ran her fingernails across his swollen balls. She was good at this and Paul knew he was being blown by a professional, he let his eyes roll back into his head and revelled in the shower of wetness that covered his distorted cock and the exquisite motion of her hot wet mouth sucking at his cock. She squeezed his cock between her tits and greeted the tip with her sucking as the throbbing reached a climax.

'Do you want to cum all over my tits Pauley? You like my tits don't you honey want to give me your cream. Mmmmmm you are excited cum on my tits babe…'

Rachel didn't wait for the explosion that followed. Tears filled her eyes as she ran clinking on her heels to the bathroom. The sound of Paul moaning and the muffled Candice's drunken giggles as he sprayed her huge tits with his cum. Rachel sat in the cubicle sobbing for half an hour. She heard Candice come into the bathroom to clean herself up and silently sat on the toilet her sweet panties around her ankles until she plucked up enough courage to go back into the party. It was late now and the party had thinned considerably. She avoided Paul's attempts to get her attention and headed straight towards the bar to get a strong drink then found her old friend Sean talking with another office clerk. She sculled the drink in one gulp and cornered a waiter to give her two more and began flirting with Sean.

Sean was glad of the vivacious but drunk company after a long conversation with one of the most boring accounts clerks in the place. Paul made his way over to them and put his hand on her waist only to have her push him away.

'Hey Rach' maybe we should head home soon?' he ventured feeling like he wanted to make two conquests in the one night.

'Why don't you go home with that over sized pair of tits on legs, leave me alone! She stammered.

Across the room Candice was already in another guys arms kissing him and giggling loudly. Paul looked uncomfortable and tried to take Rachel by the arm and lead her away.

'Don't you touch me you two timing bastard I saw you with her go away!' She squealed and then burst into tears and fell into Sean's comforting arms.

Paul looked shocked and stammered something unintelligible that included the phrase 'professional tease' and slunk away crestfallen as Sean realised what had just happened. Just as he had suspected Paul was not good enough for the gentle angelic creature that he held in his arms. She continued to sob between feeble outbursts of abusive language that included the words bastard and Paul in every phrase. Sean stoked her silken hair and held her as she cried and eventually calmed.

' Can I offer you a lift home Rachel I think you probably need a safe escort you look a little tired and a lot drunk'?

Rachel nodded between her sobs and gathered her belongings and stumbled on her stilettos towards the car park supported by Sean. Who held her around her waist her arms across his shoulder? As they staggered down the stairs her dress rose up revealing her delicious panties and long shapely legs. Sean had to suppress his delight as he helped her towards his BMW. He had already been treated to a feast of flesh as he stared innocently down her top as she clutched him in tears but the sight of her curvaceous thighs and firm round buns with hot pink silk stretched across them made his heart pound almost audibly. He fumbled with his keys and unlocked the passenger side door and helped her into her seat. The dress which had risen so high as she had walked beside him with his hand supporting her waist slid up past her waist as she sat down and he made an effort to smooth it down beneath her as he sat her paralytically drunk form into the seat. She smiled as he struggled to pull her hem over her panties and looked at him in a different way he thought.

A smile flickered across her face and she brightened up a little as he clicked in her seat belt.

" I wish I had a boyfriend like you. You are so sweet and considerate.'

Sean felt himself blush.

'You're a bit drunk Rachel, I'm not so nice when a woman is sober so my ex wife told me time and time again.'

Sean entered the driver's side door and buckled himself in and started the car. He glanced over and noticed that the dress he had smoothed down over her panties had risen again. Not necessarily by accident. Maybe she was a major tease as Paul had intimated in his feeble defence. She leaned across to him and kissed his cheek sweetly.

'Some women don't know what they got 'til its gone. ' She cooed.

'That bastard Paul was going to get everything I could give him tonight. Do you know what it's like to feel this damn horny and know you are going home alone?'

Seam glanced again at the wilting flower beside him. Her luscious body slumped in the seat. Her sexy little panties on display, her sumptuous feast of small pert breasts leaning over towards him the increasingly amorous kisses on his neck again. He managed to extract her address from her and let her slump semi comatose in her seat babbling about bastard men and constantly saying 'present company excluded of course' and 'You really are such a sweetie. I wish you were my boyfriend' Sean tried to concentrate on his driving as he sped cautiously towards her apartment more than occasionally glancing at her veritable feast of flesh. He was conscious how much she aroused him. He struggled with the 'She's the same age as my daughter' scenario but found himself growing hard each time he glanced at her luscious form. He dare not imagine touching her let alone making love to her, but each time she kissed his neck or muttered incoherently in his ear he felt his ardour rise and his imagination run wild. He wanted her and yet he knew it was bad for him to have an affair with and employee, bad to be with someone so young, bad to take advantage of a young women on the rebound, bad to take advantage of her in her current state of inebriation and melancholy. He pulled up outside her apartment block and wondered whether he would need to carry her to her door.

'Do you think I'm pretty Sean?' she said through slurred speech.

'You are the most beautiful girl I have ever driven home drunk.' He said truthfully.

' I mean do you… you know… want me…?'

' There wouldn't be a man alive that wouldn't Rachel but I am trying to be a gentleman and not take advantage of you. Do you want me to help you up to your apartment?'

Rachel didn't reply she unsnapped her seatbelt and leaned across and kissed him on the neck seductively.

12