Rachel Pictures a New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days later as Rachel and I assessed what we had done we agreed we were glad that the physical contact hadn't gone any further with Jeff and Simone, but that we had put that fantasy to bed. We realised that any return to the studio would escalate the interaction between us and them and we still being very cautious that we did not risk any STI'S.

We were very pleased with the mementoes. Of course we have shared them with Paul and Ali who thought they were great. Paul was mad jealous that he hadn't gotten in on them, and I can relate to that as I would have been keen to get some of Ali.

When I asked Rachel what next, she barely hesitated and talked to a scene from the Mr. Grey books where the female lead is dominated by being tied to a bed and deprived of her senses by an iPod being played through earphones to her and a blindfold put over her eyes. I asked her a simple question, "How many cocks?". She looked embarrassed and mumbled something. I think she said, "Four". I laughed and said that sounded very greedy. She responded that she would settle for two and Ali. I quipped that if it was for her and Ali, then given the girls combined appetite for cock, four might not be enough. After all, I still didn't have those double cock penetration shots yet.

12