Rachel Started with Her Pics Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving Wife and my friend help from far away.
4.5k words
4.36
62.1k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to see what my wife, Rachel, had planned for her third month's pic shoot for me. The first two months were some of the hottest pics I had of my wife. She was relieved that not only did I mind that she had taken hot pics for me, to include her masturbating, but that I didn't mind it happening again. In fact I encouraged it. The fact that my best friend, Steve, had taken the shots for her made it that much hotter and, God knows, waiting for these pics to come in made the time in Korea go much more quickly.

Each month Rachel comes up with these wonderful ideas for "themed" photo shoots and sends the pics to me. It is a way to both occupy our time and make the time we're apart pass quicker and it gives both of us a thrill; Rachel loves posing for the cameras and I love looking at her. At 27 she is an incredibly sexy woman; her dark, Italian hair contrasts with her light skin and deep, dark sparkling eyes. She is sexiness embodied and I can't get enough of looking at her.

Her first two months worth of pics had been extremely sexy and there were many nights that I passed the time stroking myself to orgasm at them. Last month had been a surprise for me. We both agreed that the pics would be better if someone else took them so I recruited my friend Steve to do the honors. We both trusted him and Rachel felt comfortable with him. The pics that month were everything I wanted them to be. Rachel even ended up shocking me by getting completely naked and masturbating for the camera.

Since then Rachel and I have a talked about what happened and Steve and I talked. He admitted it was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen and appreciated me asking him to do it for us. I told him I appreciated the fact that he took care to respect both Rachel and I. He asked if we were going to need him for the next months photo shoot and I told him 'yes' but that I didn't know, and didn't want to know, what Rachel had planned for the shoot.

Rachel was glad to hear that I would allow him to take pictures again.

"Of course, baby," I admitted. "Those were the hottest pictures I could have asked for from you."

"So you didn't really mind that I got naked?" She forgot to mention that she also masturbated but I thought I'd leave that one alone. We hadn't planned on that happening but I had agreed to trust her and allow her to surprise me with whatever she wanted. She surely had done that.

"Not at all. I trust both of you."

"Good," she said excitedly, "because I have some great plans for this month."

"Oh, you do, huh? Can I get hints?"

"No!" she exclaimed. "That will ruin it!"

"Okay, okay," I put up my hands in a self-defense, as if she could even see me from so far away. "Can't a man just be curious?"

"I love you baby," Rachel said. "Of course I want you to be excited about getting them. I think it's awesome and the fact that you get so hot about them is quite the compliment."

"It is," I agreed. "So, no hint, huh?"

"Nope," Rachel paused, "but I think you'll really like them this time."

"I like them last time," I argued.

"I know you did but I think you'll really enjoy these now that I know what you like in them and that you're okay with Steve taking the pictures for us. I wasn't sure how that was going to work out but it's given me some ideas."

"Oh really?" I questioned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nah nah, mister," Rachel said stubbornly. "You will know when the pics come in."

So we worked out the details of when her next themed monthly shoot would be. Once we got that out of the way I emailed Steve so that he and I could discuss the plans. When doing something like this we all realized it was essential to be adults and make sure we thoroughly discussed the situation so we all understood each other and we didn't assume anything---as much as possible.

"I'm really looking forward to this again and I'm glad you're doing it for us," I told him.

"Dude, thank you," he said. "Last time was so hot, I swear. I couldn't believe it when she started taking her bikini off and then when she started pulling down her bikini bottoms I almost shot my load in my pants; sorry dude, but it's the truth."

I laughed. "Don't apologize, Steve. Listen, I appreciate you doing this for me. You don't know how much it helps me get through these long weeks knowing that I have something like this to look forward to. If you get a little side benefits then so be it. I'm just grateful that I have someone who can do this for us that we both trust and who respects Rachel and us."

"Well I definitely do that," Steve admitted. "So you're not worried about what I'll get to see this time?"

"No," I answered, "I'm more worried that you'll fuck up the shot."

We both laughed. "Don't plan on it buddy. I plan on getting right in there and getting some good, clear shots for you. I'm getting ready now; have to get all freshened up for the shoot."

"You better, but be careful to not tell me anything, I want those pictures to be the first thing I know about the session."

"You got it bud," Steve agreed.

We stopped the email trail and it wasn't until later that I thought about what Steve had to say when he told me that he had to freshen up for the shoot. There could have been a million reasons why he said that but now I was thinking and I could have killed him for getting me thinking about what Rachel had in store for me, possibly ruining the surprise. I had to call her; I couldn't wait and let the thoughts just eat away at me.

"What did he say?" she said cautiously.

"Just that he had to freshen up for the shoot," I said.

"That's all?" she laughed. "Seriously, that's what's got you calling? Gee honey, I'll have to be careful not to say anything to you if you're going to read into just that little comment."

"I know honey," I said, "I just got wrapped up in it because I want this to be a total surprise and his comment just sat weird with me."

"Are you sure it's just because you think he might have given you a clue?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you sure it's not something else? Something that you aren't comfortable with because if there is you need to tell me now so I can figure out what you're okay with and what you're not okay with."

"Honey, I'm okay," I admitted. "I really am. I'm okay with you planning anything for the shoot. I trust you and I know you know what I want to see. I know that Steve is a good guy. If there's anything that you think will upset me, tell me now so I can dispel it. I seriously want you to just take your shots the way you want and what you think will make them hot. I was just asking."

"Okay sweety," she said. "I just wanted to be sure. I have a good feeling that you'll really like these. They'll definitely be hot."

With that said we said our 'byes' and hung up. The day came of the photo shoot and I kept myself busy so to be as distracted as possible. Once the shoot was over Rachel called me right away, just like she always did. Our communication still astounded me. She said just as excited as she had after the last shoot.

"Oh my honey," she said breathlessly, "this was wonderful. I had so much fun today. Thank you for letting me do it."

"Thank YOU," I said. "So you had a good time?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed. "I felt so sexy today. I love doing this. I think we just might have to keep it up even after you come home."

"Well, I can't wait to see them," I admitted.

"Just have your lotion ready," she quipped.

"That hot, huh?"

"Yep," was her only answer.

The days passed as slowly as they always did when she had her shoots and the package of pics was on the way. No matter what I did during these days it didn't matter, I simply couldn't pre-occupy my time enough. My mind wandered through the possibilities of what Rachel had planned and executed with Steve's help and my mind is quite creative. The possibilities were always endless. As the days passed the conversations I had with Rachel were our typical, daily conversations. She was so good at protecting information that I couldn't coax anything out of her if I wanted to. It was frustrating but it made the wait simply that much more intense.

Finally the day came when the small package arrived. I must have looked like a vagabond to the postal clerk the way I hustled to the counter with the small ticket in hand, snatching the package out of his hands and racing away. I could feel his odd expression at my back but I didn't care. I had the new pictures in my hands and was only moments away from enjoying them. Racing through traffic I got back to the small apartment I rented and locked the door behind me, ripping open the package even as the door was closing. I noticed that my hands were shaking from excitement.

Rachel definitely blessed me this time with a ton of pictures. God, I love that woman. I was torn between wanting to race through them as quickly as possible and wanting to enjoy each and every one of them, burning them into my memory. This series began outside, on our deck, not too far from where her last series of pictures ended.

Rachel was in her soft, pink robe, her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. This series started off with her walking out onto the deck, looking over her shoulder. Next she was leaning down onto the table, her arms extended, her cute ass jutting back at the camera. Then her robe slipped off one shoulder, her smooth sexy skin finally coming into the frame. Steve must have stayed right behind her because the angle never changed, at least not in these first pics.

In the next pic the robe fell down around her waist, her smooth back exposed facing the camera and her hair still pulled tightly into that pony tail. I was slightly disappointed that she had her bikini top on, but I couldn't deny that it was sexy to have her teasing me like this. I couldn't see her top in the next picture because she was completely bent over at the waist, leaning on the table, her bottom half still blocked by her dangling robe. Steve moved for this picture, closer to the ground and shooting up through her V-shape legs. It was a wonderful shot, looking towards those longs legs partially blocked by her robe.

In the next Rachel had pulled her robe up higher, now only blocking her ass; her legs were in full view. As I lingered on that picture I couldn't wait to get to the next. Steve had obviously gotten down on the ground and was shooting up her legs, towards her crotch, the robe still on. There was something very nasty, very tasty about that shot. Maybe because it was so deviant; after all, they were outside on our deck, my wife and my friend, taking progressively raunchier pictures.

There was a hand in the next picture, Rachel moving hers to cover her most intimate area but only for a moment, in the next she had pulled aside her bikini bottoms, exposing her beautiful pussy to both the cameraman and me. I could only imagine what Steve was going through. He had zoomed in on the next picture as Rachel's fingers slid across her wet lips, pulling and separating them. Now the bikini bottom was slipping off. I don't know about anyone else but it's one of the sexiest things in the world to see, a woman's panties or bikini bottom being pulled down. Rachel knew I loved it and that was probably why she took it upon herself to make sure I got a picture of it.

The next picture Rachel had squatted down towards the camera, bringing her pussy ever so close to it, still masturbating. She obviously felt freer with it after knowing my reaction from the last time and had no problem doing it again for me and Steve. In the next, though, my fever went up a thousand degrees; whether it was for support or by accident I noticed that Steve's hand had found its way to her thigh. I wasn't pissed at all, I was incredibly turned on. Rachel must have either asked him to help or allowed his hand to stray and she must have felt comfortable enough to share it with me or she wouldn't have included it in the package. She could have easily left it out and I would have never known differently. It was incredibly hot to see his hand a mere number of inches away from her naked pussy while she masturbated. Rachel had wanted me to see it! To see another man's hand on her precious body, the body I worshipped and treasured!

The little tease knew what that picture would do to me! She was probably laughing even now. An evil smile crept across my face; my wife was amazing! She knew exactly how to turn me on.

Just as quickly as the outside shots were getting hot they stopped. It was the end of that package. Luckily for me there was another entire package wrapped in secrecy. I carefully set down the deck pictures and untied the string on the next package. My hands were nearly trembling now. I wasn't surprised to see the scene of these shots be the inside of the house. Rachel was walking away from the camera in the first picture, the robe still clinging to her waist. In the next she had dropped it and it lay around her one foot on the floor while the other was raised on the first step of the stairs that led to our bedroom. She was looking over her shoulder in the picture, knowing that look drives me crazy. Steve took two more pictures of her climbing the stairs, her seductive ass swaying back and forth, driving me absolutely crazy.

The bedroom door was open in the next picture with Rachel turned with her back to the door, her arms raised to grab both sides of the frame and her legs split in a V-shape with her feet also touching both sides of the frame. The orange light from candles burning in the bedroom shimmered behind her. In the next picture Rachel licked her lips and was motioning with a curled finger to Steve. My pulse raced as I truly realized how sexy my wife could be. I mean, I always knew she was sexy but to have her acting this way for me through another man's eyes was intensely erotic. In the next picture she was kneeling on the bench at the foot of our bed, her ass jutting out behind her. Rachel's eyes were closed and her chin was lifted toward the ceiling, one of her hands held onto the frame of the bed for support while the other was wrapped around in front of her. I could only assume she was grabbing one of her breasts. Rachel then stood on the bench and had obviously already unhooked her bra and was holding it against her chest with one arm, the other arm wrapped around her head, pulling her hair loose and free.

Even though I suspected she would end up exposing herself again in this session it didn't change the electricity that I felt as I flipped through the pictures of my wife taking off her clothes in front of another man. I don't think that it will ever get old; when a man loves his wife he finds her the sexiest woman in the world and the fact that she can be sexy for other men is sometimes, literally, overwhelming. It's a matter of pride and intense satisfaction to know that other men enjoy looking at your wife and that she can stir animalistic reactions in them. This was no different.

In the next picture Rachel put both of her hands in her hair, tossing it up into a loose hanging bun. It was a wonderful picture because women are just so damn sexy when they play with their hair and this picture fully exposed her tits to Steve. The 'fuck me' look in her eyes was mesmerizing and I couldn't look at that picture long enough. I didn't even want to move to the next one because I was so captivated by her eyes, her tossed hair and her beautiful, firm breasts hanging free for me and Steve. Reluctantly I flipped to the next picture and enjoyed the sight of Rachel twisting her nipples, pulling them out and stimulating them to stand. In the next her nipples were nice and hard and she was hooking her thumbs into the thin sides of her panties, slowly pulling one side down then the other, in subsequent pictures. Steve, I had to admit, had wonderful timing.

In the next her panties lay in a pool around her feet and one hand covered her pussy while the other arm was arched across her breasts. Rachel was essentially hiding all of her most intimate assets. She had the goofiest 'oops' face and I had to laugh out loud at her sense of humor even in something as erotic as this. Another reason for me to totally love her.

Finally, Rachel was on the bed; her legs bent and pressed tightly together and her arms stretched out above her head, pulling her breasts up. Her nipples still stood straight up. From Steve's angle at the end of the bed I could not even make out the small strip of pubic hair that Rachel kept neatly trimmed. Laying next to Rachel was her large vibrator and I knew the pictures were about to get interesting. Even though Rachel masturbated for Steve during the last picture shoot this was something new. She loves her vibrator and I knew that she had just taken another new step in this progression, allowing Steve to witness what that vibrator is able to do to her. The next picture was of Rachel slowly slipping her huge vibrator into her pussy, stretching herself open. Her face was a thing of beauty, he mouth hung open and her eyes were snapped shut. It was always the same reaction that the vibrator gave her when she inserted it. It was so large and the motion of vibration always shut her out to the world as she enjoyed what it did to her inside.

Steve's next picture was from above Rachel's face, shooting down at her, capturing her mouth open and her eyes shut. In the next one he was back down by her feet shooting up between her legs. The camera was level with her prone body and it captured a wonderful shot of her hands pushing her vibrator into her pussy. In the next picture Steve shot from above her again, near her stomach this time, shooting down at the vibrator moving in and out of her. As if my erection couldn't get any harder it stiffened ever slightly more at knowing how close Steve was to her spread legs and occupied pussy. He was obviously close enough to smell her scent as Rachel gets extremely wet when she uses the vibrator.

In the next Steve stood over Rachel's face shooting down her body; her legs were spread as far as they could go and you could barely just make out the end of the vibrator, it was buried so deep in her. In the next picture Steve was on the side of the bed at another low angle and shooting Rachel as her legs were pulled up towards her chest. She always did that when she was about to cum and I wasn't wrong. The next picture captured her screaming through an obvious orgasm as Steve shot from between her legs, up her beautiful body to her face which was twisted in the throes of passion. In the next picture Rachel was smiling up at Steve in a slightly embarrassed way that she always did after orgasming. It was so cute but there was still that hunger in her eyes and I knew she wasn't completely satisfied yet.

We always joke around about her longs extremities and Rachel doesn't have a problem admitting it and using it to our advantage whenever we're on road trips or out and about. Whenever we need a picture of ourselves and no one is around she is still able to get great shots of us and our background because of her slender, long arms. Her long arms came into play now. The next picture shocked me and excited me beyond belief. As Rachel held the camera out to the side, she snapped a one of her still on her back. She could only capture herself from the waist up but she got more than just that. This time Steve hovered over her, still fully-clothed, staring down into her eyes. There was definitely some non-verbal communication going on between them. It was as if they were saying all the things a situation like this called for without speaking a word.

I flipped to the next picture, my cock aching hard. There were only a few more. I was relieved and anxious and disappointed all at the same time. I wanted to watch where this could go, I wanted to see what Rachel had in mind but at the same time I was slightly scared of the unknown. In the next picture Steve had fully leaned down on Rachel and their lips met. Rachel, I noticed, seemed to be more of the aggressor, leaning up to meet Steve's lips. The next picture they were still kissing, this one much less tentative, their mouths pressed together hard and I could make out Rachel's hand between Steve's shoulder blades, pulling him down towards her. This was the hottest set of pictures Rachel could have taken for me! They simply just got better and better and it was amazing, she was amazing.

12