Rachel Taken Up a Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's bed creaked as he fucked her fast and hard, zapping her every few seconds. Rachel screamed and writhed and squirmed, completely overwhelmed by sensation. Her every nerve ending was on fire and she felt insane. Oh God, this felt absolutely fucking amazing. Adrenaline and pleasure pounded through her head and her body, and then she felt the climax building so quickly. David's hot, hard and throbbing cock kept going relentlessly, banging her so hard she felt like she was going to need a pussy transplant. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed a final time.

She orgasmed loudly as he zapped her one last time, letting out a loud, hard scream in victory, nodding and rolling her head in ecstasy as David continued to fuck her sensitive cunt. And then, when he zapped her one more time, Oh God! She felt it. Suddenly, her pussy felt hard pressure like she had never felt before, and then it was all released in a way she had never felt before. Hot juices came spraying out of her. Rachel was squirting.

Oh fuck! She screamed and squealed loudly as her cheeks flushed even redder in embarrassment. She had proven herself to be completely controlled by her need and felt so humiliated. Like she was nothing but a sex toy. And that made her feel so violated, but so damn good.

Then she felt David's cock clench and twitch. Oh fuck, he was going to cum inside her too. He moaned and held onto her body tightly, scratching his nails down as he finally came, hot semen gushing out of his cock and inside her. Rachel was riding the wave of pleasure now and barely even registered it except for a feeling of intense satisfaction.

The two of them were then both left in a gasping, sweaty heap on David's bed as he laid on top of her, desperate for air. His hands quickly fumbled at her gag and her blindfold, taking them off in seconds.

David had just enough time to see the love in Rachel's eyes as she suddenly pressed her lips onto his. They kissed hard and passionately for a good few seconds, their tongues dancing. He had never been kissed, or kissed a woman with such energy before as he held her tightly. They only stopped the kiss when they had to come up for air.

"Complicated feelings coming up." David gasped. It had only been their second session, and straight away, he knew that he was caring for her more than he had bargained for, and vice versa.

"My thoughts exactly." Rachel gasped in reply.

12