Rachel Takes Control

Story Info
Rachel finally takes complete control of her boyfriend Chris.
2.3k words
4.1
56.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel flew through the tall doorway and into the long hallway, her heels clicking loudly, the rapid sounds echoing in the empty hall. She walked quickly and with a purpose, her small mouth turned into a distressed scowl. While Rachel was a short, small girl, she commanded attention and respect from her colleagues with her sharp tongue and sarcastic wit. Despite her stature, her breasts were large, round and firm, but not overly as to seem disproportionate. Her breasts were complimented by wide hips that framed a rounded ass, toned and firm from running cross-country throughout high school. These assets were primarily noted by the male half of her colleagues, endlessly frustrating the feminist inside Rachel.

Rachel had no time to worry about this now, however, as she was late on her final paper. Her short, blonde hair bounced angrily as her tight runner's legs carried her quickly through the hall, her hand gripping the long paper she had finally finished.

Rachel reached her professor's office at the end of the hall, only to find the door locked and the lights off. "Shit," Rachel thought to herself, "she must have left for the weekend! I'm so fucked."

She remained upset and frustrated the whole walk home, fuming over her predicament. "I swear to God, if Chris hasn't cleaned the fucking kitchen and done the dishes when I get home, I'm gonna flip out," Rachel thought to herself as she passed a pair of frat guys who eyeballed her bouncing tits as she walked passed them, scowling to herself after she was out of sight.

Rachel's long time boyfriend, Chris, was usually there to support her but recently was really starting to piss Rachel off. He never cleaned their apartment or paid the bills on time. He was lazy, never doing anything romantic for her anymore, but he asked her for sex almost every night when they went to bed. More often than not, she reluctantly rolled over and they would fuck until Chris came inside her, but not after he almost begged to cum on her face or tits. She let him every once in a while, when she was in a good mood, but it was never what she enjoyed. The feminist inside of her fumed every single time he asked her.

Rachel finally arrived at her apartment. She reached for the doorknob, sighed heavily, and opened the door. She found Chris asleep on the couch, the sink full of dishes, and Chris' books, bag, and coat all over the floor. Rachel walked up to the couch, bent over until her mouth was next to Chris' ear, her ass sticking up in the air. "Wake up, asshole!" she screamed in his ear, Chris jumping awake.

"God dammit, Rach, what the hell?" Chris said.

"Why are you asleep? And what the fuck have you been doing all day? Apparently not the dishes," Rachel barked at him

"Uhh... shit, Rachel, I'm sorry," Chris managed, feebly.

"I cannot believe I put up with this shit, Chris. You do absolutely nothing all day while I work my ass off at school. You just wait for me to fucking take care of it all for you; cook for you, clean for you, fuck you. It's fucking ridiculous," she screamed.

Chris looked up at her sheepishly. Rachel had always been the one in control of the relationship, telling him when to clean something, when to get her flowers, what to do on the weekends. He never really cared, as long as she kept fucking him, he thought to himself.

"Things are going to change around here, Chris. I'm going to make sure of it," Rachel said, a wide grin growing across her mouth. Suddenly, Rachel's demeanor changed, as she bent down to get close to Chris' confused face. "You're going to do absolutely everything I say from now on, understand?" Rachel said, sex menacingly dripping off every word.

"What? What are you talking about, Rach?" Chris muttered, barely managing to maintain eye contact with his girlfriend, her tits now inches from his face, hanging and showing off their complete fullness through Rachel's low cut sweater.

"You'll see. Clean the dishes and pick up your shit. I'll see you later tonight," Rachel said hurriedly as she put her jacket back on and rushed out the door before Chris could manage another word.

Rachel got into her car, smiling as she pulled out of their parking lot. She knew exactly how to get Chris to be the boyfriend she had wanted him to be while also taking out her frustration with school on him. She had first discussed it with her friend, Megan, several months ago over drinks on their weekly girl's night out. Rachel had been lamenting her ongoing dissatisfaction with her sex life and Chris, when Megan surprised her with a solution.

"You have to dominate him, let him know who's boss." Megan said.

"I mean, I already have to tell him what to do half the time as it is. He just doesn't do it," Rachel replied.

"No, I mean you have to dominate him... completely. I finally did it to Sean, and everything's been great since then," Megan said, looking at Rachel devilishly.

"What do you mean, completely?" Rachel replied, puzzled by her friend's intensity.

"You have to control what matters most to him -- his dick" Megan said, a broad smile creeping across her pretty face. Rachel blushed as Megan continued, "You have to make him your bitch. If you're his domineering Mistress in the bedroom, he'll do anything without you having to ask twice. You can make him the perfect boyfriend."

"I don't know if I could do that, Meg, that sounds way too kinky for us," Rachel replied, clearly embarrassed now, despite how excited she felt about the idea.

"Of course you can. Like you said, you already tell him what to do all the time," Megan said, "It's fantastic. You can have him make you cum over and over without once having to fuck him or suck his cock and he'll absolutely love it, trust me."

"Ugh, you have no idea how badly I need to have just one good orgasm. I'll just settle for another margarita," Rachel groaned, looking for the bartender.

After that, Rachel had quickly changed the subject but never stopped thinking about what Megan had said that whole night, as she felt the wetness grow in her thong.

When she got home, Chris was already asleep -- as she had expected. She snuck into their bedroom and snagged her laptop, stealing away into the living room. Rachel stared at the bluish screen, frightened yet excited about what she was about to do. She typed "female domination" into the search bar and hit enter. Rachel clicked through the links, finding pictures of women completely dressed in latex and enormous spiked heels, brandishing crops and whips and strap-on cocks, towering over their naked slaves.

Too entranced to notice, Rachel soon found her hand stroking her soaking wet panties. Rachel quickly ripped off the short, black cocktail dress she had been wearing, revealing the small block thong and black push-up bra underneath. Rachel's perfect, round tits were barely contained by the tight bra, her sensitive nipples pressed against the fabric underneath. The black thong wrapped tightly around the broad curve of her hips before diving between the tight, rounded cheeks of her ass. She looked down at herself, at the tight, black lingerie clinging to her pale, soft skin and felt just as powerful and sexy as the dominatrixes on her screen. She pulled her thong down to her knees and clicked on the first video she found. She began to rub her freshly shaved pussy as the domme flogged her bound slaveboy, his ass turning bright red. Rachel moaned softly, becoming more and more aroused as the scene progressed. Soon, she was rubbing harder and faster on her swollen clit, watching the long, black dildo slide roughly into the sub's ass, over and over again, his face twisted in pain and humiliation. She furiously stroked her clit, her eyes fixed on the screen, hypnotized. Rachel finally gave herself one good orgasm as the dominatrix used her slave's cock to give herself orgasm after orgasm.

Rachel smiled to herself as she thought of that night, shopping bags filling the backseat of her car, as she drove back to her apartment.

Chris had quickly cleaned the dishes and tidied the apartment, rushing to finish before Rachel might return and give him another earful. He was still confused about the way she had said, "I'll make sure of it". He waited for hours, finally starting to worry when Rachel walked through the door, carrying several shopping bags in each hand.

"Are you going to fucking help me with this or what?" Rachel said, glaring at him. Shit, she's still pissed, Chris thought to himself, rising to help her with her bags.

"Put these in the bedroom, now. Then wait out here until I'm ready." Rachel said curtly, surprising Chris with her shortness. He did as he was told and waited anxiously in the living room. After what seemed like a lifetime, he heard the bedroom door open and stared in disbelief at who emerged. There was Rachel, clad in a black latex corset that perfectly framed her flawlessly round and perky tits, a latex thong and garter, and black fishnets that wrapped tightly around her toned, shapely legs and ended in 6 inch black heels. Rachel stood in front of her astonished boyfriend, holding her brand-spanking-new cat o' nine tales leather whip and simply said, "Kneel."

Chris mindlessly fell to his knees before her, gazing up at the dominatrix that used to be his girlfriend, dumbfounded. Rachel smirked at her pathetic boyfriend, "You are now going to be my slave. You will do as I say, when I say. You will follow all the rules that will be set for you by me, starting with rule number one: I am no longer 'Rachel' or 'Rach' or 'your girlfriend'. You will solely address me as Mistress Rachel."

"Or what?" Chris said, reflexively, surprising himself with a moment of lucidity in his dumbfounded state. He instantly regretted it as Rachel's smirk turned into a scowl.

"You will find out soon enough, slave. This brings me to rule number two: you are no longer allowed to wear clothes in the house, except when we have company. Remove your clothes," Rachel said with disdain, looking over her plump, naked breasts at her kneeling, wide-eyed boyfriend. Chris didn't move a muscle. "Remove your clothes now, Chris," Rachel repeated. When he yet again didn't move, she reached down with lightning quickness and pinched his nipple hard, twisting it swiftly as Chris cried out in pain.

"Okay, okay, just stop!" Chris yelled out, jumping up and throwing off his shirt, fumbling with his belt and buttons as Rachel stared at him menacingly. Soon he stood there naked in front of his former girlfriend, now his Mistress.

"Kneel, slave!" Rachel barked, as Chris again fell to his knees. "Good boy," Rachel said, "Rule number four: you will wear your collar at all times inside the house, again with the exception of company unaware of our new situation. Go into the bedroom and retrieve it." Chris rose from his knees, and as he passed Mistress Rachel she gave him a sharp strike on his ass with her whip, causing him again to cry out in pain. He turned to look at her in shock, but upon seeing the meaningful look in her eye quickly turned back and ran to the bedroom, returning again with the black studded collar. He kneeled in front of his Mistress and presented the collar to her.

"Very good, slave. If you continue to learn this quickly, this will be much easier for you. But that is very unlikely. Now, look at me and repeat what I say," Rachel said, gently lifting her slave's chin to meet her eyes. Rachel began to recite the binding creed, gently, softly, as though she were speaking to a fragile child:

"I, Chris, will be devoted completely to my Mistress, my Goddess, Rachel"

"I, Chris, will be devoted completely to my Mistress, my Goddess, Rachel" Chris repeated, meekly

"I will serve Her without question, promptly, and fully at all times," Rachel said, Chris repeating after her, more strongly this time.

"I will keep our arrangement a secret from others, unless full permission is given by Mistress," Chris repeated this line with some hesitation, feeling uneasy about his friends or anyone else potentially finding out about what he was about to become.

"Finally, my body, including my cock, now belong to Mistress Rachel," Rachel said, smiling down on her slave. Chris' eyes widened at first, but, learning his previous lesson, he repeated it, pausing to clear his throat after verbally promising his cock to his Mistress.

"Good boy," Rachel said as she tightened the collar around Chris' neck. "Now would be a good time to thank me," she whispered sultrily in his ear.

"Thank you, Mistress Rachel," Chris said hastily.

"Well, look who it is. It's my newest piece of property, ready to play," Rachel said, staring gleefully at Chris' now fully erect cock. Chris looked down at it in shock, realizing that this was the most attracted he had ever been to Rachel. He knew then that he was completely under her spell.

"Come with me, boy. Crawl." Rachel said, attaching a leash to Chris' new collar. Rachel led him to the bedroom, as Chris managed to lift his head up to stare at the tight, round, latex-clad ass that swayed in front of him.

"You're going to pay for that, slaveboy," Rachel said, looking behind at her crawling slaveboy. Chris quickly diverted his eyes to the floor, fearfully anticipating what was to come.