Rachel Visits Her Old Workplace

Story Info
Busty blonde Rachel hates her creepy old security guard.
10.6k words
4.6
135.8k
222
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,294 Followers

This story features descriptions of rough aggressive sex. So if that sort of thing upsets your sensibilities then I suggest this might not be the story for you.

As always the characters involved are all over the age of 18. Comments and feedback are much appreciated.

*****

"You're late!"

"A few minutes that's all." Terry grumbled, as he marched past Barbara, his scowling boss, and into his cramped little office.

He slumped down into his chair and switched on the panel of monitors. Terry reached for a giant packet of cheese puffs, which exploded all over him as he opened them. "Damn it!" He brushed the bright orange dust from his already pretty stained security guards uniform.

Terry Munce was a slob, there was no other way of putting it. He'd been working security for this cosmetics shop for the last 15 years, and it was by far the cushiest job he'd ever had. He rarely left his office to patrol the shop floor. Instead he'd spend most of his time snoozing, or reading his dirty magazines, only ever really paying attention to the monitors when a hot woman entered the shop.

Apart from his lack of having to actually do anything, there were a few major perks about this particular job which Terry loved. For starters he was the only male member of staff, and aside from Barbara who was short and very overweight, most of the female staff were young and attractive. Terry knew he didn't have a shot with any of them, he was 55 and far from a looker, but he enjoyed flirting with them in the staff room, even taking their scowls of derision as playful banter.

Over the years he had pushed his luck a bit too far with a few of the ladies, some of whom had made complaints against him. Barbara had tried to have him sacked numerous times, but there was never any evidence. It infuriated Barbara that such a loathsome perv was in charge of security, but as he was sub-contracted from an outside company, her hands were tied.

So aside from being surrounded by lots of lovely female staff members, being a cosmetics shop, the clientele of the store was also 90% women. If Barbara knew what Terry was really up to in his tiny office all day, she would defiantly have a justifiable reason to dismiss him. You see Terry had begun putting together montage reals of all the sexiest customers and staff, taped and edited directly from the security footage, plus a few rare up skirt shots, which he'd filmed on his own camera phone when chance arose.

His secret hobby had all started about 3 years ago when the shop had employed a gorgeous 18 year old named Rachel. This girl was a perfect 10. She was a stunning blue eyed blonde, with a mouth-watering pair of 32FF tits. Terry just couldn't get enough of her. She'd swan around the shop in her tightly fitted pink shirts and tiny black skirts, looking like a glamour model straight out of one of his magazines. There was no way he could resist taking the footage home to pleasure himself over her staggering beauty in his own free time.

Rachel had left after 3 months, to move on to bigger and better things, he was sure. Terry had nearly cried the day she had quit. His obsession with her had reached boiling point by that time. Maybe it was a blessing she had left when she did, otherwise he may not have been able to be held accountable for his actions had she stayed much longer.

Fortunately her best friend Emily still worked there, who had even just recently been promoted to assistant manager. So Rachel still popped in from time to time to see her. Terry savoured these rare glimpses of his ultimate desire, she seemed to get sexier and sexier each time he saw her.

He was way too obnoxious to realise that he was the main reason Rachel had left in the first place. His stalking of her around the store, combined with his sleazy 'compliments', were all too much for the then fairly young and innocent Rachel. So now all he had was his grainy video footage of her stacking shelves, but even this was enough to get him salivating. Terry had lost count of the number of times he'd blown his load over the Rachel montage real, imagining what it would be like to get his hands on her magnificent tits in real life.

"Terry! Eyes on aisle 3, there is a suspicious customer." Barbara barked through the door at him.

Terry looked up at the screen just in time to see a rather tall, muscular man, stuffing a number of items into his jacket. There was no way he was about to go out there and confront him, he didn't get paid enough for that, this guy was massive. Bratty kids or little old ladies walking out and forgetting to pay he could deal with, but not this.

"I'm watching him...keep your knickers on." He mumbled the last few words to himself.

The shop lifter made his way to the exit, so Terry felt it was safe to emerge onto the shop floor.

"Well? Did you see anything?" Barbara was upon him the second he emerged.

"Nah nothing." Terry grunted.

Barbara glared at him sternly, but Terry wasn't fazed. "Well there certainly looks to be some stock missing, so I think it's best if you stay on the floor for a while, as a deterrent." Privately Barbara thought that he'd be more likely to deter her regular customers, than he would thieves, but she hated the fact that he could just be sleeping all day in his little office. At least this way she could keep an eye on the old slob.

Terry just shrugged and walked off along one of the aisles. "Stupid cow." He muttered to himself.

"Morning Chantelle." The poor girl jumped, dropping a number of eye shadows she had been sorting onto the floor. She was the newest member of staff. A tiny mouse of a girl at barely 5 foot tall and as timid as one too. She was cute though and Terry had already started adding her to his montage reels. Chantelle had none of the curves which he normally lusted after, but she did have huge doe like brown eyes, which gave the 18 year old an air of innocence that Terry found very enticing.

"M...morning Terry." She looked petrified of him, seeming to shrink even more under his scrutinising stare.

"Let me get that for you." He bent to pick up her dropped items.

"Th...thanks."

"Don't mention it." He patted her shoulder lightly. Chantelle visibly flinched at his touch. She had been warned by the other girls about his behaviour and she was starting to realise what they meant.

Terry walked away whistling and Chantelle finally relaxed and went back to her work.

It was a slow and boring day. Terry was beginning to get sore feet from standing up for so long. He was about to ignore Barbara's request and head back to his office when suddenly the day got a hell of a lot brighter.

Rachel needed to pick up a few bits from town for work the following day. She normally waited until her best friend Emily was working, as that meant she could use her discount card, but Emily didn't work on Sundays, so she would have to do without.

It was a baking hot day and by the time she had walked the short distance into town, she was glistening with sweat. Rachel wished she didn't have to work tomorrow, with weather like this, she would love nothing more than another week of sunning herself in the garden, rather than holed up in her stuffy estate agency office.

On the walk she'd been thinking about all of her recent sexual encounters. Most of them had been with guys twice or even sometimes three times her age. She knew deep down that it wasn't a healthy state of affairs. Her friends would be horrified if they knew what she was getting up to. Rachel was a stunning 21 year old, who could have any man she wanted. So why did she crave these older and much uglier guys? The fact that she was way out of their league definitely had something to do with it. They must have thought they'd died and gone to heaven when a girl that they could never have even dreamed they'd ever get near to, was willing to let them have their wicked way with her. Their hunger and desire to get their hands on her was palpable and it thrilled Rachel beyond belief.

As Rachel entered the shop, she saw the man who could be the one exception to her rule. Terry was both old and ugly, he ticked those boxes, but he was also a vile, lecherous creep. She'd had to quit working here 3 years ago because this perverted old sod was constantly hounding her. Rachel remembered how disgusted she'd felt when she caught him rifling through her locker, to sniff at her change of clothes. Rachel knew that most men found it hard to keep their eyes from wandering around her, but Terry didn't even try to conceal it. He would openly ogle her, never once caring how uncomfortable it made her.

She knew straight away that he had seen her walking in, he was sporting the same gormless expression that she'd come to know so well. God I wish I could slap that look right off his podgy little face, Rachel thought as she marched straight past him, blanking him completely.

Terry was trying to soak in what Rachel was wearing. She had on a pale pink low cut vest top, which clung to her magnificent breasts like a second skin, leaving an enticing swell of her cleavage on show. Her bright pink bra straps could also be seen, one was even beginning to slip from her bronzed slender shoulder. Rachel's juicy bottom was displayed in a pair of very short white denim hot pants, which showed off her long toned legs magnificently.

It was a mouth-watering sight. Terry managed to close his before a trickle of drool escaped down his front.

"Emily's not working today you know." Having followed her up the aisle, Terry attempted to strike up a conversation.

"I know she's not. I just needed to pick up a few things." Rachel looked up into Terry's beady little eyes. He was unashamedly checking her out as per usual. She huffed her annoyance and carried on shopping, but she was unable to shake Terry who followed her like a shadow.

She tried her best to ignore him. However when she bent at the waist to pick up some shampoo from the bottom shelf, she heard him groan and saw he was adjusting his crotch purposefully. Terry had just been treated to a view straight down her top. He watched Rachel's large breasts swinging beneath her and he instantly felt himself getting hard.

Rachel wished she had the nerve to walk over there and kick him hard in the nuts. She started to giggle to herself as she pictured his pained expression on his fat smarmy face. Instead she just threw him a dirty look and marched away.

She thought he'd gone for good, but again right as she bent over in the next aisle, he appeared again behind her. This time Terry was treated to a perfect view of Rachel's phenomenal ass. He saw her bright pink thong creeping out above her tight white hot pants. It was almost too much for the old pervert, who thought he might cream in his pants there and then.

Rachel had had enough. "Do you mind?"

"What?" Terry shrugged.

"You don't have to follow me everywhere." Rachel folded her arms under her chest crossly. Unfortunately this caused her tits to thrust outwards in an even more tantalizing fashion.

"We've had shoplifters this morning. Got to make sure you don't go stealing anything. I'm just doing my job." His eyes never left Rachel's rack.

Rachel noticed the protruding bulge in his trousers which he was making no attempt to hide. She was disgusted with herself for internally registering that it looked to be quite a good size. God what was wrong with her? There was no way on earth she'd ever sink to those depths though.

"I used to work here! I'm hardly going to steal anything!" She retorted indignantly.

"Well you never know, thieves come in all shapes..." Terry made an hourglass shape with his hands. "...and sizes." His gaze dropped back down to her heaving breasts.

"Tssst! Whatever!" Rachel turned on her heels and walked off to the checkout.

Terry knew he wouldn't last until he got back to his grubby little bedsit that evening, he had to relieve himself right away. As soon as Rachel left, he rushed back to his office and rewound the security footage, pausing it right at the moment it showed Rachel bending over in front of him. He sat back and freed his aching cock. Within minutes he was shooting thick ropes of steaming spunk all over his office floor, groaning in delight.

That night Rachel tossed and turned in her bed, she was having a particularly vivid dream. In it, she was standing in a distorted version of the shop she once worked in. There were footsteps approaching behind her, she tried to run but found herself frozen to the spot. Suddenly somebody grabbed her. Petrified, she looked down to see two large hands had reached under her top and were aggressively manipulating her large tender breasts. Glancing over her shoulder, Rachel could see the hands belonged to Terry, he had a demonic look in his eye. Rachel tried to scream but she couldn't make a sound. Shoppers were walking past them, but it was as though they couldn't see her struggling to unclasp his clawing hands from her breasts. The next thing she knew he had shoved her down onto all fours and tugged up her skirt. People around her were noticing now but nobody stopped to help. Instead they started to form a circle, clapping and cheering as Terry thrust his cock into her and began to forcefully fuck her from behind. Suddenly another man stepped forwards from the crowd, knelt down, and rammed his cock down her throat. A wave of terror rippled through her as she looked up to see that he too had Terry's face. In fact the whole crowd had turned into clones of Terry, each licking their lips, each awaiting their turn.

She awoke with a fright, covered in sweat. Reaching down beneath her sheets, Rachel could feel the moisture her pussy was leaking. The dream was so real that for one horrifying second she thought it had actually happened. She hated Terry with a passion, but as she lay there recounting the nightmare, she couldn't deny how turned on she was becoming.

Unable to fall back to sleep, she had to release her frustrations the only way she knew how. Rachel moaned into her pillow as one hand played with her throbbing clit, while the other tweaked her stiff and sensitive nipples. Her imagination picked up where the dream left off, as she pictured the two Terry's spit roasting her with their rock hard cocks. "Harder, yes yes YES! UNGH! UNGH! MMMMMM!" Moments later she shuddered to a much needed climax, then gently drifted off into a much more peaceful night's sleep.

Rachel had a difficult client the following day. She'd been showing him houses all week and he'd been particularly hard to break. Normally men fell over themselves to sign a contract when Rachel turned on the charm, but so far he'd been annoyingly impervious to it.

So today she decided to dress to impress. She wore the sexiest sex of black satin and lace lingerie she had, complete with a matching pair of stockings and a suspender belt. The bra lifted and displayed her phenomenal 32FF breasts to an obscene degree. Over it she wore a sheer white silk blouse, which was virtually transparent. There was no way she could wear it without her blazer around the office, but if the sale needed that extra nudge, then the blazer would definitely be coming off. She also wore the shortest black satin skirt she had in her collection. It would be very difficult to bend in it without revealing her stocking tops, but again she might be able to use this to her advantage.

She checked herself out in the mirror before she left for work. If this outfit doesn't work then nothing will, she thought to herself as she pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail. To finish the look off she applied some bright red lipstick, which accentuated her full plump lips, and just the smallest amount of mascara to make her stunning blue eyes pop that little bit more.

At 5:00 that evening she was punching the air with joy. As she suspected as soon as she had removed her blazer, the client had become putty in her hands. It was almost too easy getting him to sign the contract after that. He'd even paid the asking price without even trying to haggle. She'd thought she would have had to at least suck his dick to get him to agree to that.

For some reason after her vivid dream, Rachel was feeling extremely horny all day. So much so that she probably would have given him head to get the sale, heck she'd probably have even fucked him senseless, as it also meant she would now get a large bonus this month. If only the poor bloke had known how lucky he could have got.

Overjoyed by her days work, Rachel text her best friend Emily and arranged to meet her after work for a few drinks in the local pub.

She arrived at the shop just before half five. "Hey Em!...Oh is everything all right?" Her best friend looked very pale.

Emily walked up and hugged Rachel, tears were starting to form in her eyes. "It's...it's my dad...the hospital just called, he's been in an accident."

Rachel's stomach dropped. Emily didn't know about how she and her father had hooked up on her wedding day. "Oh my god! Is it serious?"

"They said not to worry, he's stable, but it's just such a shock. I need to go and see him." Emily was freely blubbing now.

"Of course you do! I'll wait for you to lock up and we can go together if you like?"

"I can't even think straight. I've just got to go to him now. Could...could you do me a massive favour?"

"Anything!" Rachel blurted out. She was eager to hear news that Emily's father was going to be ok too.

"It will take me ages to get all the staff out, put the money in the safe and close everything down. I can't wait for all that. If I give you my keys could you just lock the doors and wait here for me to return. I'll only be an hour max, I promise. It's just I can't leave the shop with all the money still in the tills."

"Of course I'll lock up for you Em! Honestly, take as much time as you need! I can just kick back in the staff room and read some magazines."

"You're a legend Rach! I don't know what I'd do without you." Emily kissed Rachel on the cheek and rushed for the door, throwing her keys back to her, which Rachel caught.

"God I hope he's all right." She said to herself once Emily had left. "Well this isn't quite how I'd pictured my evening going."

It had gone half five now, so most of the staff started leaving. Once Rachel had explained the situation none of them seemed to bat an eyelid that their store was being locked up by a stranger. It helped that she knew Trisha, one of the older members of staff. Last to leave his office was Terry, who looked like he had just woken up, his eyes were red and blotchy.

He blinked in disbelief when he saw Rachel standing by the door waiting for him. Her stomach lurched when she saw him. Snapshots of her dream flicked into her brain and she had to shake her head to rid it of the repulsive visions. "Come on Terry I have to lock up. Emily had to nip out, she'll be back in an hour. I'm staying here and waiting for her."

He had indeed been napping for the last hour, so he struggled to process her words through his groggy brain. "You're locking up? But you don't work here anymore."

Terry couldn't see her clearly from the back of the store, so it was only as he approached the door, that he was able to fully take in what she was wearing. His jaw nearly hit the floor once again. Her short skirt and tight fitted blazer with a plunging neck line, made her look like a slutty secretary. He didn't know what she did for a living these days, so maybe she was one.

Rachel was still fighting an internal battle to repress the images from her dream. As hard as she tried though, they continued to pepper her thoughts. What was wrong with her? She hated this revolting old creep. An unwanted tingling sensation rushed down her spine causing her to shiver. "It...it's fine Terry, she's the manager and she trusts me. She had to dash to the hospital, her dad was in an accident."

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,294 Followers