Rachelle's Midnight Treatment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not! It hurts like hell! Stop it!"

"Shhh almost done." The bag rapidly floods Rachelle's abdomen.

The drapes part and two floor nurses look in. "Everything alright?" Their eyes widen as they take in lovely Rachelle's unladylike position, the white enema hose lewdly planted, prim sex lips peeking from symmetrical thighs. They glimpse the sparkle of the clit ring.

One nurse, secretly bisexual, nods knowingly at the other, spends a few extra seconds visualizing a long slow tongue massage of Rachelle's divine bottom from one end to the other. And back. Wetness gathers in the nurse's white cotton panties.

Big Nurse shakes her head, smiling sweetly. "No, ladies, we're about through here." She clamps off the hose. "Alright girl, on your feet. We have to take a walk."

She helps Rachelle stand, a difficult maneuver with the enema probe planted in her rectum. Rachelle's muscles grip tight, afraid she'll dribble! Her abdomen aches with liquid pressure. She longs for a toilet!

"Alright, march," Big Nurse says, rolling the enema bag on its stand through the gap in the drape. The two floor nurses step back but do not depart, looking on with interest.

"Wait," Rachelle says. "Can't we take this out first?" The idea of walking along the row of beds with that thing dangling from her rear in the open-backed gown is revolting. Every time she moves the nozzle gooses her deep inside. Everyone will see!

"You take your IV stand, I'll bring this one."

The nurse steps out smartly into the corridor, heading for the bathroom near the exit. Rachelle hurries to keep up, guiding her IV stand along and lewdly goosed with every step. She tries to adjust the drip herself, but is too busy keeping up.

The two floor nurses follow, getting an eyeful of Rachelle's shapely posterior curve, the rude enema hose which wiggles provocatively at her every step.

Rachelle reaches back in an attempt to close the gown, but the light fabric floats in the breeze and she can't manage it. Big Nurse turns into a bathroom and switches on the light, blocking the entry of the other two. They were interested in making it a foursome in the can. The dark pretty one, especially.

"Be off, now. I've got this."

Big Nurse closes the door, raises the toilet seat like a man would use it. "Stand over the toilet, don't sit."

"Are you going to stay in here with me?"

"Yes child. You have Demerol in you. You could fall. Now back up and widen your legs. I need you to squat above the seat. No, turn around and face me. Lower your bottom."

Rachelle grumbles but the pain in her belly is telling her something has to come out. She lowers her shapely fanny toward the waiting bowl. The gown hangs from her neck, revealing her entire naked body as it dangles from her neck to the floor.

"Feet wider, that's it, wider. Hurry girl! Wider!" The nurse kicks Rachelle's foot to move it outward.

From her squatted position, inflamed with anger, Rachelle snarls. "You fat bitch! I'm having you put on report."

Big Nurse smiles haughtily. "I can have you stand here all night with that enema in you. Now squat and let me pull that out!"

Rachelle is in pain, all she can do is lower herself and bend forward. The nurse fumbles behind her. Fingers roughly brush her exposed female lips and Rachelle jumps.

"Ahhh."

"Ach, child, you are a hot little fox aren't you?"

Finally the nurse gets a firm grip on the enema syringe, and pulls.

"Yiiieeeeeeeek!" Screams Rachelle.

"Don't be a wimp. Here it comes and hold on I don't want to get wet."

With a brusque yank, Big Nurse jerks the bulbous syringe from Rachelle's anus. What follows is a powerful jet of white enema fluid into the bowl. It sounds like a garden hose. Rachelle moans. Big Nurse places a strong hand behind Rachelle's neck and pushes her head down sharply.

"Let me go you fat cow! Aggggggh." Rachelle's bottom flups out another stream of enema fluid. Her insides are wide open to the relaxing brew. At that moment the bathroom door opens wide.

Doctor Chen stands there, the floor nurses at his back. The scene they take in is macabre. Rachelle squats low over the open toilet, the gown covers nothing. Her naked bottom projects far back, squirting shamelessly into the open bowl.

Big Nurse looks up in surprise, frozen in her pose of forcing Rachelle's head below her knees. Hurriedly she smiles sweetly, releasing her hold on the lovely young woman. Rachelle straightens, taking in the tableau of faces peering at her lewd pose, as another hard cramp overcomes her and she squats down.

Wracked with pain and embarrassment, Rachelle hisses at the peering faces. "I am going to sue this hospital for all it's worth!" Her face contorts in pain as another savage blurt splashes into the toilet.

"There are forms we can give you for any staff complaints," Doctor Chen says evenly with an eye at Big Nurse, "but first we must get you well."

Turning to Big Nurse, Chen barks, "Nurse Reardon, you are off the clock. Wait for me at the duty station." The man is furious. "This is not protocol. We are going to talk about this. Nurse Mohan, take over and help the patient. Everyone out!"

Grumbling, the big woman exits the bathroom, Doctor Chen and the other nurse following on her heels. The pretty dark-haired nurse steps into the bathroom and closes the door. The lock clicks sharply.

Nurse Mohan cannot believe her good fortune. Not three minutes ago she was wishing for a chance to be alone with this lovely blond woman, now she's in a locked bathroom with the naked creature, squatted above the institutional-grade bowl.

"My dear, I am Nurse Mohan. Call me Nadine. I'll help you through your enema procedure."

Rachelle half-stands, attempts to cover herself with the gown. The nurse places a warm hand on Rachelle's flaring hip. "How do you feel? Do you think you are finished?"

"Not sure."

"Well there is more in the bag. I think we should complete your cleansing."

"God no, really?" Rachelle looks in disbelief at the enema bag, the bulge at the bottom. "Do I have to?"

"Doctor's orders, I'm afraid. I'll be gentle. Oh! Your drip is turned completely off. I'll give you some now." Nurse Mohan makes the change. "You should feel better quickly. Now bend over. You can straighten your legs."

Rachelle feels a wave of warming bliss as the Demerol floods her brain. Light-headed, she bends sharply at the waist, the gown hangs useless from her neck to the floor. Her feminine form is completely on view to the pretty woman in hospital scrubs crouched beside her.

Nadine lifts the fat nozzle tip, wondering when the hospital started using these big fat ones. She tilts her head to examine Rachelle's curvy behind. With latex-covered fingers, she pulls aside a tender butt cheek. Rachelle shivers at the sensual touch. The bulb tip presses her greasy starfish. In her embarrassing position, being touched by the pretty nurse causes her mind to reel.

"Alright Miss, please push down like you are going to the bathroom and this will slide right in."

The young nurse's tone is reassuring. Rachelle does as she is told, and is rewarded by the slippery slide of the fat nozzle tip up her rear end. Soft fingers brush her exposed sex organ. Accidentally, to be sure.

"Ooooooo," Rachelle says. The gloved fingers do not withdraw, but remain pressed to her defenseless sex.

"I am going to start the flow now," says the young nurse. Rachelle holds her bent-over position. The nozzle pushes farther up her rectum, soft knuckles invade open girl-lips. One of them touches her clit ring.

"Ahhhh!" Rachelle is not sure whether she makes a sound, or merely thinks it.

"Excuse me," says the young nurse, meaning no such thing. She allows her fingers to extend, making full contact with Rachelle's erect clitoris. She makes a tentative stroke of the swollen sex bud.

"Oooooo," Rachelle breathes, rotating her hips in her bent-over position. She's never been touched by a woman there. Except for Big Nurse a while ago. She opens her eyes and looks at the pretty nurse smiling shyly at her.

"Is this all right?"

Rachelle cannot believe her own words. "It's unbelievable." Unconscious of her action, she pinches her own left nipple.

The nurse takes this as an invitation to slide her other hand up the inside of Rachelle's thigh to her spread crotch, causing the young woman to tremble deliciously. Warm fingers stroke lightly the slippery sex opening. Rachelle's hips make an involuntary twerking motion against the small hand.

A loud knock on the door. "Why is this door locked?" Doctor Chen's commanding voice.

"Almost done," Nurse Mohan calls out brightly. She removes the enema nozzle from Rachelle's rump, lowers the toilet seat, and helps Rachelle to sit, gathering the gown around her modestly. She opens the door to admit Doctor Chen.

"What is taking so long, nurse?" His eyes survey the young patient parked on the commode, holding the gown close to her breasts. "Are you doing alright, Miss?"

Rachelle's reply is a flarping squirt into the bowl. The sound echoes in the corridor outside. She curls up small on the toilet seat and hides her face in the bunched-up hospital gown.

"She is almost done," the nurse says breathlessly. "I'll clean her up and have her back in bed right away."

"See that you do." Chen exits. Rachelle can almost see the steam rising from his starched white collar. The door closes and the pert nurse locks it deftly.

"Goddammit! You people are bizarre! How are you going to humiliate me next?"

"I am so sorry, Miss Williams."

"Oh for god's sake call me Rachelle."

Nadine's heart skips a beat at the invitation. "What a beautiful name. Where did you get it?"

"It was my great-grandmother's."

"Would you like to have a shower and get cleaned up?"

"Yes I would. Very much." Rachelle is contemplating getting her clothes and leaving, as quickly as possible. The Demerol drip in her arm makes thinking difficult.

Nurse Nadine steps to a locked door inside the bathroom, opens it to reveal a shower stall. Shelves stacked with white fluffy towels and folded robes. There is also a shelf of menacing lace-at-the-neck green gowns. Nadine starts the shower and adjusts the warm.

Rachelle flushes the toilet and stands. As nurse Nadine moves behind the patient, her eyes hungrily caress Rachelle's golden flanks. "I'll just untie this for you, and you can step right in."

"Sure." Normally, Rachelle would say she could do it herself, but Nadine seems soft and willowy, no threat, and sincere. Rachelle stands still as gentle hands work the knotted tie. Nadine lifts the gown free and wads it into a hamper. Rachelle turns around, full frontal. Nadine is shocked at the smooth curves of her belly, the hairless feminine mound, the obvious piercing ring that squeezes tight on an engorged clitoral shaft. Jeez, I would eat her from behind!

"The IV." Rachelle holds out her arm where the intravenous is attached. Nurse Nadine quickly secures it, leaving the needle inserted but removing the tube. Plenty of Demerol solution remains in the hanging bag. Nadine hopes the lovely blond woman won't notice how her fingers tremble.

"Go ahead," Nadine says, trying hard to keep her eyes only on Rachelle's face. "Just be careful of the needle. I'll give you your privacy."

"You can stay. You are the sane one." Rachelle turns and steps into the shower. Nurse Nadine's eyes follow the move of sensuous hips.

Under the needle spray, Rachelle realizes she is horny. She has been exposed and handled from one end to the other, her clit is enraged with female heat. There is something about this girl nurse.

Rachelle has never kissed a girl. But hot blood makes her curious. Palm full of soap, she steps away from the spray and lathers herself all over. Shoulders, firm breasts, flat tummy. Slim fingers spend extra time in her slippery crotch. Rachelle opens her eyes. Nadine is staring at her, standing six feet away, hands to inflamed cheeks. Her mouth is open in a round excited 'O'. I have to get her phone number.

Rachelle looks at Nadine with lidded eyes, far gone with the painkillers. She imagines the nurse as a lovely princess walking a rainy forest, and she as her loyal servant girl. The princess has caught her bathing in the warm rain, and wants to watch her to wash herself all over.

The groping and probing of her body by so many hands has pushed Rachelle to a sexual frenzy. Doctor Chen's bony finger shoved up her anus, his contact with her sex. The enormous enema nozzle, which in her fantasy she visualizes as a dragon's prod.

She plants her feet wider. Both hands invade her crotch, massaging her soapy snatch. Her hips get loose, they jerk and buck with every flick on her swollen clitty.

"Hello your majesty, yes your majesty," Rachelle says dreamily, eyes closed.

The nurse takes a step closer, as though sleepwalking. Drawn by female heat, this wanton prize on full display.

"You're playing with me," Nadine breathes.

"I'm playing with myself at your command, Highness," Rachelle whispers in her Demerol dream.

"What you're doing goes right through to my soul," Nadine breathes, drunk on Rachelle's beauty.

"Your Highness honors this simple servant girl."

Puzzled, Nadine stops frozen in her tracks. This one is a real looney. Rachelle lowers herself in a squat, legs wide, hands slurping back and forth through her soapy crack. She fucks two fingers up her tight girl-hole, leaning back on one arm, watching the nurse's face. Nadine gives a little bleat of squelched desire, and reaches both hands up her uniform skirt. Rachelle's eyes close, working her crotch wildly, her breath echoes ragged in the steamy room.

Beneath the uniform, Nadine's fingers pull her moist panties aside, she gets her thumbs on either side of her small clit and presses hard, rotating her pleasure-bud in lascivious circles. I wish I could be naked with her. But the danger is too great, discovery almost certain. Her job!

Rachelle collapses onto her back in the shower spray. Feet planted wide, she humps strongly upward as though fucking an invisible green forest monster. She lets go hoarse cries of Ungh, Ungh, Ungh that drive poor Nadine beyond wild. With slitted eyes, the two women watch one another push themselves over the edge.

Flat on the shower floor, Rachelle stretches like a cat, legs wide. She laughs, gets up on wobbly legs. Rinsing herself, Rachelle's body trembles with orgasmic aftershocks. A few feet away Nadine is in a deep squat, working her crotch feverishly, eyes raking Rachelle's wet body. Rachelle is coming to her senses and once more feels shame. What was I thinking?

A loud knock on the bathroom door. Nadine jerks her head around, shouts out almost done, and continues to manipulate her wet sex under the crisp uniform.

"We need her in the theater!" A nurse's stern command through the door.

"She's in her shower. Five minutes," Nadine calls back, her cheeks beet-red with the strain of orgasm.

Rachelle turns off the water, steps to the shelf for a large white towel, smiles at Nadine, who rises on weak legs.

Trying to make sense of the strange dream orgasm, Rachelle sees the whole night filled with acts she'd never contemplated. The drugs make her hot. That, and having her hairless crotch viewed and handled by several people in public view.

Dry now, Rachelle fastens a clean gown around her neck. She turns to Nadine, who's bracing herself one-handed against the wall. "Ready?"

Nadine laughs. "I'm ready to go again." Laughing into each other's eyes, the women exit the bathroom. Nadine feels Rachelle's breath on her face and wants to lunge at her. Softly talking, they walk together down the long corridor, Rachelle completely ignoring the breezy gap that reveals her tilting goddess hips.

12