Rachelle's Midnight Treatment Pt. 03

Story Info
Poor Rachelle visits a whacked-out psych festival.
2.7k words
4.73
23.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 -- ACCIDENTAL BONDAGE

Rachelle turns the bathroom light off and plops on the toilet. She would dearly love to expel the remainder of the enema fluid but the inner nozzle ball still plugs her rear end. Feeling between her legs, she tugs at it. The object with its hard inflated ball is like a grapefruit inside her, there is no moving it. Alone in the darkness, she lifts her feet onto the toilet seat, puts her head on her knees, and groans in her pain and desperation. This is way worse than when I came here.

Outside the door, tense nurses cluster, looking one to the other with What can we do? expressions. The wrenching sounds coming under the door pierce them through. A wail of feminine anguish echoes from the locked bathroom.

Rachelle grips her knees hard, tightening her body into the familiar small, safe place she fled to as a girl. Her belly drips ultrasound gel, rivulets of it run down her bald crotch. Her rear end is coated with the same slippery gel, plus white enema solution that flooded out before the broken nozzle plugged her again.

At the exact moment when it becomes too late, the lush naked blonde girl becomes aware that the toilet seat is sliding up around her ladylike buttocks. With a shusshing, slidey sound, the toilet seat says 'Yummie' and slurps her down into the can.

Rachelle screeches forlornly.

She tries to lower her legs but they won't reach the floor. Nope. Her hips are wedged in tight. Her bootie slides downward another slippery inch. Startled, the sweet little lady stops herself with both hands. The toilet seat has a fierce grip on her feminine hips. It hurts. The seat of her womanly tushie is plunged into the cold water in the bowl of the white hospital toilet.

Rachelle's shriek of pain and fear pierces the door.

"Help! I'm stuck in the toilet seat! Oh god it hurts hurry get someone please!"

Pounding and shouting outside the door. "It's locked!"

Rachelle screeches. "I can't even get up! Help! Call someone."

Jakko is 80 feet away in the men's bathroom, trying vainly to clean himself up. He needs to find another set of scrubs, but doesn't want to go downstairs to his locker looking like this! Worse, his straining erection makes a tent in the front of his spattered scrub pants. He feels like a naughty little kid looking in his cousin's panties drawer, caught in jizz-stained pyjamas. But the fierce adult in him knows that someone will pay dearly for this embarrassment.

Jakko's phone whistles. He groans. He's going to ignore it, fuck them all. He scrubs at his pants with a wad of paper towels.

The phone won't quit. The caller ID is a nurse he works with. He picks up.

"Mr. Jakko, there's a woman locked in the GI surgery restroom. She's stuck in the toilet seat."

"Call the janitor," Jakko snarls.

"No! You are closest. And you've already seen! You have the master key, get back here stat!"

Grumbling, Jakko throws the wad of paper towels on the floor and hurries out.

Fortunately, the lights are still low in the GI theatre, no one notices the tent that points straight ahead of him, all eyes are on the locked bathroom door.

"Out of the way," Jakko orders.

"We'll help," Nadine says.

"No you won't. You're the reason she's in this fix. All you twats stand back."

Shocked and humiliated, the nurses for once do as they're told. Using his key, Jakko quickly gains entry to the bathroom, slams the door, clicks the lock. It is pitch dark inside. Rachelle stops wailing long enough to ask who is there.

"It's me. Frank Jakko. What's the problem?"

Rachelle's only sound is a sharp intake of breath. "Don't turn on the light!" She pleads.

"Com'on lass, we don't have all night! Tell me what you need."

"I am fuck in the stucking toilet!"

Jakko laughs from his belly. After a moment she laughs too, although in her somewhat compressed position.

"I was all gooey. I sat down here and slipped right in."

"Alright. I need to turn on the light. Is that alright?"

Long sigh from the trapped woman. "Just don't look at me, okay?"

"Try me best lass."

The light goes on and both of them blink in the glare. Jakko surveys the scene, trying to look away from the pretzel-bound goddess. He's already tasted her pussy on his flashlight. Rachelle however does look straight at him. She sees the large tent in his soaked scrubs. God, after all this, an actual dick is pointing at me!

"I know what to do, I'll get you out. You have to do as I say."

"Whatever!"

Jakko bends down to her. "Put your ankles over my shoulders. Good. Now arms around my neck, real tight."

Rachelle does so. This pulls his face down next to hers as he bends over her. She feels his hot raspy breath on her body, conscious of her naked breasts jiggling inches from his wet shirt. Jakko braces himself and lifts. The toilet seat rises up with her and pulls them both back down with a bang. The rectal nozzle strikes the toilet bowl and the blunt thing gooses her sharply. Her hips buck and she groans. That move causes the rectal nozzle to stroke her lubricated backdoor channel.

"Oooooooh," is about all she can say, and she blushes crimson to so reveal herself.

"Sorry, let me try this." Jakko puts one knee on the toilet seat, directly between Rachelle's pressed and raised thighs. He pulls with his back, using his knee to hold the seat down. Her hips slide a couple of inches upward in their tight captivity.

"It's working," she says in his ear. Secretly, she is sad now. The lovely butt apparatus no longer strokes her. It doesn't touch the bottom.

He leans down for a better grip. His stubble scratches her soft cheek. "Grab on tighter."

In the slippery shuffle to get a grip, Jakko's hand plunges down on the toilet's flush handle. The institutional-grade plumbing fixture responds with a ferocious roar of rushing water, filling the bowl with a powerful vortex of churning fluid, which rises until Rachelle's bottom is completely submerged. The whirlpool sucks at the blunt probe dangling from the lovely girl's plugged rectal cavity, forcing the intruding thing to gyrate and spin, twirling wildly inside Rachelle's captive jackknifed little asshole.

Rachelle lets go a loud screech that echoes in the bathroom and into the dark cavern outside. More pounding and shouted questions from the other side.

The captive girl tightens her arms around Jakko's neck and tries with her legs to lift herself from the raging waterpark rising up beneath her. It is erotic torment, a wild joystick plugged up her rear end while this grizzled old man grips her naked charms. Rachelle's shriek subsides to urgent animal moans as the greasy prod gyrates inside her. Giving herself up to the combination of watery douche and insane drilling, Rachelle hopes the toilet's noise hides most of her sex noises, but her frantic lips are right beside Jakko's head as he strains to lift her.

When the infernal toilet finally silences, Rachelle is breathing hard, dimly aware she's just had an orgasm in her other place. The other thing that is hard is Jakko's penis.

"Com'on lass, hold on to me. Here we go."

Rachelle does as he asks, still panting. Her calves are over his shoulders, her arms squeeze his neck so hard her grape-nippled breasts press his wet uniform. She feels the warmth of his chest.

Jakko is keenly aware of the girl's soft warm orbs flattened against him. His knee touches her belly. Leaning back, he pulls again, gritting his teeth with the strain. Rachelle rises upward. She feels the man's hard knee sliding down her belly, now pressing against her mons. It makes her incredibly horny. The tent in his scrub pants is directly in her line of vision.

Impulsively, inflamed to her core, she reaches out and pulls loose the tie string.

As Jakko lifts, her freshly-douched quim slithers wetly over his warm knee. Her hips leap forward at the contact. Rachelle's slippery bottom pops free of the toilet seat. Jakko straightens, loses his balance, and staggers backward, fetching up against the wall.

Rachelle flails at the light switch and the room goes black. She bends her knees for a better grip on Jakko's shoulders, and holds his neck tight. Heads together, breathing loud in their ears. The thin fabric of Jakko's scrub pants whispers soggily to the floor. Jakko's hard male ego flips upward and slaps into her gooey crevice, right next to the precision-made example of medical bulb technology that is lodged tight in her ladylike poop chute. Both of them say the same thing.

"Oooooh."

Forceful pounding on the door. "What's happening? Do you need help?"

"Still working on it," Rachelle shouts. Her warm hand finds his male prod and guides it to her drooling girl-hole.

"My god," he breathes, "bless you my child."

His leathery anteater enters her an inch, stops against the obstruction caused by the nozzle balloon in her stretched behind. Her vagina is squeezed shut by the rude thing.

"Damn," he breathes.

"Damn," she says, rotating her hips like a Saturday night fishwife.

Jakko pushes harder, gets his stiff up her another fraction. His head spins with the tight hotness of the naked goddess sliding over him like the smoothest glove.

"The plug," she pants, working herself against him, wanting the rest of his hard leathery dork up her.

Jakko reaches under her, taking a few moments to explore the territory, which makes her gasp and squirm. He gets a grip on the plug, pulls downward and she groans, pain or ecstasy neither could say. He pushes the knob farther up her greased behind. His schlong follows, burrows deeper into her slippery woman-hole.

Rachelle moans with abandon. Her mouth seeks his. French-kissing her, Jakko pushes the nozzle harder up her back passage and his schlong gains another precious inch. Arching his hips, Jakko pulls down on the nozzle hard. The dark bulb slides down, his uncircumcised ding dong slithers to the hilt inside Rachelle's stretched vagina. She squeals like a piglet and humps herself wildly against him. Jakko gives the nozzle another hard yank. The feeling in Rachelle's penetrated ass pushes her to wilder gyrations, she is twerk-fucking him in unconscious animal lust.

In that moment a bright light goes on in her sex-besotted mind and she understands what sex between a man and a woman is about. It's purely about reproducing their kind and feeding the survival urge of the human species. It is about making her pregnant. The added thrills for Rachelle are these. A naturally submissive girl with a generous heart, she loves sex and loves to give it. From childhood she is too ashamed of her sex to let it all hang out, so to speak, so she loves it when she can let a strong man take her, and pretend she is completely innocent of any sexual desire. She wants sex, wants to be fucked, wants to be taken by a man who has overwhelming strength. That's partly so she slurps up the sperm of a champion who will make her babies into winners, and it's partly the physical act of being held down, controlled, forced to fulfill her user's last whim as he fills her quim with his scalding wriggling little eels who will swim right up inside her and she wont be able to stop them. She will be marked by him for life, will waddle around with his overgrown child wagging in the middle of her belly. So she feels no guilt when she presents herself as a thing, a willing flesh-puppet who should be passed around and enjoyed. She is open as any woman would like to be, receiving and dominating the cock that stretches her.

Jakko groans and his anteater creams into her funky interior. Things in there become even more slippery as the hot gooey wad slithers in.

"I am not done with you old man. Fuck me!" Rachelle hisses in his ear. It's the most erotic thing Jakko has heard in twenty years. He gives the nozzle a cruel downward yank. Rachelle screeches with pain. Secretly, she loves it and wants him to hurt her again.

What Jakko feels now is anger. Dimly through his sexual rut he knows that he's already lost his job. He'll never get his thing up this one again, so he plans to make the most of it. His anteater stays hard, he wants to hurt her with it. He fumbles for the wall switch. The room is bathed in cold fluorescent light.

Rachelle pulls her head back and looks at him hard. Her cheeks are damp and flushed, her panting mouth open.

"Hey, no light." She reaches for the switch but he sidesteps so she can't reach.

"If I am going to rescue you lassie, I'll watch you fuck me."

"Damn you!"

But Rachelle's overheated sex is in charge. Even though she glares at him in chagrin, it orders her hips to full throttle, and with leverage from her long legs over his shoulders she works her kooze in lewd circles gripping his hairy slab. Stiff kinky hairs tickle her lips, catch and pull in her clit ring and it hurts. Her every gyration yanks on the silver ring, but the sexual stimulation overpowers all pain. Groaning, she humps him strongly.

Jakko gives a vicious downward tug on the butt nozzle. Rachelle yelps but her hips drive at him harder.

"No," she hisses in his ear, not wanting to be heard by the cluster of nurses outside the door, "no please not that."

"I'm losing my job because of you, you sex maniac," is Jakko's furious reply. He gives the butt plug several hard strokes, shoving it up as far as it will go, yanking it down until her anal sphincter stretches painfully. The stroking in her rectum massages Jakko's lingam, hard up her cum-slick fuck-hole.

Rachelle yells in ecstasy.

Painful or not, the rectal stroking drives her wild. Insane with the double penetration of her ass and pussy, she starts a rapid series of twerky humps against his prod, a blind snail-beast sucking its way along an oily spout. Jakko feasts his eyes on the bouncing breasts, the tender thighs that grip him, the shaved bare muscular woman-lips that milk at his meat with animal hunger.

Jakko yanks again on the rectal nozzle, wanting her to yell in pain, and damn if the others can hear. The bulb picks that moment to deflate with a whoosh. The long thing slides out of her asshole, leaving it gaping open. White enema fluid gushes out, soaking his scrub pants which are somewhere around his ankles.

Rachelle's eyes roll back, her grip on his neck loosens. The wild sensations of his dong punching into her and the sudden exit of the inflatable rectal nozzle toss her over the top. Waves of wild orgasm shake her body, consciousness leaves her and she passes into bliss. Her arms dangle from her shoulders, but Jakko holds her tight.

Legs draped over his shoulders, penetrated by his spurting fire hose, Rachelle Williams is unaware of the pounding on the door, the yells from outside, the metallic noises of the lock turning. She is somewhere else.

The door swings open and bangs against the wall.

The first people into the small bathroom are the hospital administrator, a janitor, and four nurses. Others press from behind for a view. All freeze in a momentary tableau of shock as they take in the unconscious naked woman limp in sexual splendor, open sex sucking at the gnarly crotch of a grizzled old man whose scrub pants lie in a wet puddle at his feet.

The Administrator speaks first. "Mister Jakko, remove your penis from Miss Williams at once!"

"I think we need a moment of silence here," Jakko tells them firmly, eyes slitted as his last spurts of cum lasciviously lubricate Rachelle's impaled snatch.

The faces at the door look back in disbelief. No one can form words.

Jakko nods at the group, giving sweet Rachelle another stiff upward thrust. Her hips twerk weakly and she whispers the words, 'thank you.'.

"Yes people," Jakko says knowledgeably. "It's a medical miracle. I believe I have restored this girl's will to live."