Rachel's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel can't get out of the frat house.
1k words
3.59
159.3k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers

***Continued from Chapter 1***

When Rachel woke up she felt horrible, her head was pounding, and her pussy and ass felt like they had been punched... She couldn't really even remember what happened last night. She walked around and found a shower and cleaned herself off. She was almost out of the house when someone grabbed her hips from behind and started pulling her somewhere...

*** Chapter 2***

Rachel could feel the guy's hands around her waist pulling her, but she didn't really know where. She looked back and saw a guy she didn't know holding her

"What are you doing!" she yelled, kicking and trying to get away from him

"Mike said you would be a good fuck, so, we're gonna fuck!" The guy told her as he opened a door and pushed her inside. Rachel found herself in a dark bedroom, she tried to get up and get to the window, but the guy grabbed her again once he had turned on a small light. Rachel was scared, she didn't want to be fucked anymore, she was really sore from last night, whatever she had done it might not have been a good idea.

The guy, who was much bigger than the 115 pound blonde beauty grabbed her and threw her on the bed then was quickly on her putting rope around her wrists and tying her to the bed so she couldn't move. Rachel was on the verge of tears as he ripped off her shirt and kissed and sucked her nipples. She didn't want to like this, but she couldn't help it, his mouth on her tits felt so good... she squirmed around trying to get away and then he pulled her skirt off and to her surprise was going down on her. Rachel still tried to get away desperately. Her mind was racing through a million thoughts about how wrong this was and how he shouldn't be touching her, but also, how good it felt and how wet he was making her.

Rachel was very confused; she didn't know what to do anymore. She tried again to get away but realized that it was useless. The guy continued to eat her out, licking all around her pussy, Rachel let out a soft moan by accident, she couldn't hold it in; and that got him going even more. She felt his fingers at her hole and tried to ask him to stop, but didn't have time, he licked her clit quickly and shoved 2 fingers deep into her, and she screamed.

"Oh god!" she moaned. The guy smiled and licked her faster; her hips were grinding against his face as she moaned. He shoved a third finger into her pussy and was met with more moaning as he shoved 3 fingers in her pussy and licked her clit.

Rachel was losing her mind, she had never been tied up like this, completely unable to control what was happening, and this was unbelievable. Her mind would slip back every once in a while saying that she shouldn't be liking this and that he was raping her, but she shut herself up and let him do it anyway.

The guy pulled his fingers from her pussy and held his hand up to her face.

"Would you like to taste yourself slut?" he asked her roughly. Rachel shook her head no, but he grabbed her mouth and opened it, putting a finger into her mouth. Rachel was repulsed but soon found that she tasted ok and began sucking his finger.

"Oh, so you want something to suck eh?" He commented taking his pants off and coming up to her mouth

"No please, I don't want you to do this!" She cried she remembered that she never asked for this. He just shook his head and opened her mouth again, pushing his 8 inch dick into her mouth. Rachel began to suck instinctively as he fucked her mouth.

"Do you like my cock bitch?" He asked her, slapping her left tit. Rachel let out a yelp and nodded yes. "Do you need to be fucked? Do you need me to fuck your little pussy?" He asked her, slapping her right tit this time. Rachel let out a yelp again and nodded yes, hoping he would leave her boobs alone. The guy took his hard cock from her mouth and went back to her pussy, rubbing it and spreading the lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard..." He told her.

"No! Please don't!!!" Rachel begged him, tears streaming down her face. Rachel was still between loving this and wanting to vomit from being so disgusted. He didn't even say anything else to her, he just jammed his cock into her tight pussy and started fucking her hard. Rachel moaned and screamed, tears still coming down her face.

"You like my cock, don't you bitch?" He asked her, Rachel couldn't even respond, just moaned and tried to nod as she took his pounding thrusts.

"Fuck... oh..." Rachel stammered as he fucked her pussy and pinched her nipples.

"You like that? What about your ass, does it need fucking?" He asked her.

"No... fuck my pussy.... Please!!!" she begged, trying to get him to stay away from her ass which was very sore. He obliged her and continued fucking her hard. Rachel moaned and screamed as her pussy finally convulsed and gripped his cock so hard that he started to cum at the same time, filling her pussy with his hot load.

"That was great..." He groaned after a few moments. He untied her and left the room without saying another word... Rachel lay on the bed crying, wondering why she had come to this stupid house in the first place... she found some clothes and put them on and left the room, looking all over to see if anyone else was around.

Rachel was having a hard time walking, her pussy was so sore she thought it would never feel better, and her ass hurt. She got to the front door and then was finally out of the house; she went to the bus stop and waited.

Rachel got on the bus and when she finally got home she went and had a hot shower and then went to her own bed where she cried herself to sleep again... She still couldn't decide whether that was one of the best fucks she'd ever had or if it was the worst...

More of Rachel's Adventures to come...

czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers