Rachel's Crossdressing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a kid discovering her favourite theme park ride, I kept riding Dad's dick, hoping the fun would never end. Thankfully, Dad has quite amazing stamina, so my ride didn't end as quickly as it had with my old boyfriends. With one hand, he reached up and started playing with my breasts again - squeezing, massaging, nipple tweaking - and with the other, he used his thumb to start rubbing my clit back and forth. God, feeling those hot, rough hands on my most sensitive parts just about pushed me over the edge, but I was able to restrain myself for just a little while longer.

I could feel Dad's eyes moving up and down my body, likely unable to believe that his only daughter was not only not creeped out by his cross dressing, but actually turned on enough that I'd fuck him like this. Just to remind him of this fact, I moaned between thrusts, "You look so beautiful in my underwear, Dad..."

That certainly got a reaction.

His thumb started rubbing my clit harder, almost painfully, and he started thrusting up into my pussy in time with my own movements. From that moment, it got intense really quickly and I can't quite remember everything. But here goes my best attempts at making everything coherent.

Within 10 seconds, the combination of riding Dad's thick cock, his rough thumb rubbing my clit, seeing him looking so strangely erotic in my sexy lingerie, and years of unconsciously lusting after him all merged to bring me to one of the most intense, incredible, longest orgasms I've ever had. It felt like a bomb had gone off inside me, starting from my clit and radiating throughout my body. I felt myself almost convulsing with the pleasure, moaning and screaming louder than I care to remember. My pussy tightened around my Dad's cock, squeezing it harder, allowing me to feel every vein, every bump and ridge of his thick purple head, every throb of blood that flowed down to give it its incredible length and girth. I'm pretty sure in my euphoria, I told Dad that I loved him. But mostly I remember thinking no drug on earth could come close to recreating the level of pleasure I'd reached. If I had to guess, I'd say that my orgasm lasted for more than a minute, and all that time Dad kept thrusting his cock in and out of my now-aching pussy.

I remember leaning down to kiss Dad again after my orgasm had faded. He groaned in my mouth as I fucked his cock, riding it like it was going out of fashion. I squeezed and tweaked his nipples through his bra. I felt the sweat starting to dampen my face and hair; soon it was beading, rolling down my naked body. Dad was looking much the same, his hair damp from his own perspiration, his cheeks now flushed from heat and the exertion that came with fucking his daughter at full power in springtime. Naturally, this just turned me on even more. God, I couldn't wait for his cum. Despite how much fun I was having with a man with actual sexual stamina, I knew my pussy would be too painful for any more fun unless we finished up soon. I consciously started tightening my pussy around his cock, squeezing it hard while I jumped up and down on his dick as fast as I could. It still wasn't enough; Dad just wasn't cumming.

Then I remembered my wardrobe mirror would be visible from the bed. I broke the kiss, sat back up straight and kept riding my father's Energizer Bunny cock. "Look over there, Dad," I instructed, pointing to the mirror, where I could see myself riding my father, him in my bra and panties, me in my stockings and nothing else. "Sit up and look at yourself, wearing my panties while I fuck you wearing nothing but my sexy black stockings."

Dad did as I requested. He sat up, his eyes now locked on our reflections, now able to fully appreciate the view I'd had the entire time. "This is so fucking hot, baby," he informed me, breathlessly. "You look so incredible, Rachel."

"We both do, Daddy." And I meant it. If by this point you still don't understand why I was so attracted to my crossdressing Dad, I doubt you ever will, and that's your loss. I soon found myself watching our reflections, transfixed by the sight of dad and daughter expressing their forbidden, illegal, incestuous love for each other, completely comfortable with our bodies and each other's bodies and both so turned on by the sexy, feminine clothing the other was wearing. At the apex of my thrusts, I could see Dad's cock in the mirror, thick and wet with a mixture of our own juices, and I could see his panties were positively soaked with the runoff, a dark wet patch forming around his balls, clinging to them, enhancing the shape of my father's balls inside his panties.

It was so beyond weird, and I loved every single thing about it. Dad, too, was clearly enjoying looking at the pair of us. His grunts and moans soon picked up in intensity, his upward thrusts inside me becoming harder and faster. "Oooh holy fuck, Rachel, Dad's gonna cum soon..."

"Mmmmmfff, god yes! I want your cum inside me, Dad," I encouraged. "Fill me up, shoot deep inside me!" I could feel his cock getting thicker and thicker as it started to swell with cum.

It felt like Mount Vesuvius erupted in my pussy. Thick, hot liquid sprayed from the head of Dad's cock and shot deep into my body, filling me up with cum just as he'd filled Mum up 19 years ago. Much like me, Dad started convulsing with pleasure as he came, ejaculating until I thought I was about to burst with his cum. Soon, Dad's thick white semen was oozing out of my pussy, down his long shaft and down to his panties, coating the red fabric with his milky white goodness, the exact same genetic code that was responsible for my entire existence.

Dad collapsed back onto the bed, completely spent. He panted, his eyes glazed over, and I knew there was no talking to him until he recovered.

I didn't even try to stop the cum from avalanching out of my pussy when I climbed off Dad's cock; instead, I simply let it spill out and cover Dad's underwear. It was more cum than I'd ever seen in my life, and I was so tempted to drink it all up, but even us young girls get worn out from fucking, so I just collapsed onto my bed beside my exhausted father.

We didn't need words to tell us that what we'd done had been insane and incredible; the proof was on our faces, and we merely grinned stupidly at each other while attempting to catch our breath.

Eventually, I asked Dad, "So, when you were thinking of me while wearing my underwear, I bet you never thought anything like that would happen."

He had to agree; what happened was far outside his wildest fantasies. "I guess the big question is, what happens now?"

"You know, I hadn't actually given that much thought just yet," I confessed. "I suppose I could keep you around for a little while longer? I know I certainly need some new outfits, and it'd be nice to get some in your size too."

"Don't tease me like that, Rachel."

"Believe me, father dear, when I'm teasing you, you'll know. No, I'm serious here. Next weekend, you're taking me out to Bras 'n' Things, and we're both going to find something skimpy and sexy."

Even though he'd just cum 2 minutes ago, Dad's cock twitched happily at my plan. "Just- I'm sorry if this offends you, honey, but- I'm not going to leave your mother, okay? And I don't think I need to ask you again not to tell her..."

"Please, Dad, I'm not going to be the one who breaks up this family just for the sake of some sex, no matter how good and freaky it is. I love Mum as much as I lov- Almost as much as I love you. Plus, it's always a lot more fun when it's a secret, don't you think? Doesn't having a secret, incestuous affair with your kinky daughter sound like so much fun?"

That was almost 2 months ago now. Dad and I still enjoy our little dress up sessions, and every time we go shopping we always manage to come back with something new, exciting and incredibly girly for each of us. Who knows, if you're good, I might just tell you about some of our outfits in the future.

12