Rachel's Dare Ch. 02: Bare in Boston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes went wide at that, and I threw a panicked look at Rachel.

"However," the note continued, "... should you feel like taking that thong off, and using the handcuffs, I'd be happy to give you my coat to wear..."

I closed my eyes and realised the enormity of what I was being asked to chose between. Be nearly naked for the entire walk back to the hotel, for the sake of preserving a shred of decency in this club. Or be fully naked - and restrained! - here, for the sake of some decency out on the streets.

Rachel had a raised eyebrow, and when I looked out again, I could tell she was trying to get a sense of what I would do.

Run, I half-thought to myself. That's what I could do. There was no running from Rachel though. I breathed in and out, blocking out the world around me, trying to calm myself into some semblance of control. With one final intake, I realised the choice I'd made.

Hesitantly, disbelievingly, I place my hands on the sides of the thong. Sensing what was about to happen, the crowd went wild with applause, and to a thunderous ovation, I dropped the thong to my ankles.

I was now nude. Naked. Exposed. Embarrassed. Aroused. Erect. And way, way, way out of my comfort zone.

Rachel herself was now applauding too, and had a strange smile on her face. She began to slowly stand out of her seat, and retrieved the handcuffs I'd given to her earlier. She gave a signal of some kind to Claire, and the manager was already on her way to the stage to join me.

I wasn't unhappy to see her. I was completely on display in front of a crowd of strangers, and having anyone else on that stage was some strange comfort. She quickly moved in and raised my arm up, as she had done before, a lifetime ago when I'd had clothes on.

"Ladies!" she cried, once again demonstrating the unerring ability to control a raucous crowd. "Ladies, let's give it up for our fantastic new performer!".

The audience erupted once again into applause and whistles, and appreciative comments. Claire let the crowd go on for a few moments longer, before magically silencing them with a wave of her hand. "And now, Ladies" she continued, "... now we have an additional treat. Our brave man here as accepted a final dare. A dare to be handcuffed to the pole for five minutes!"

I flashed back to the third penalty that I'd narrowly avoided on our walk together, all the way back on Thursday morning. I remembered the words Rachel had whispered in my ear. I'd almost lost it when she'd told me that she'd thoughtfully brought some handcuffs with her in the car, and asked if was I up for being restrained to the lamp post for... a while. She'd whispered about how she would place the key on a chain around my neck, and that she was totally confident that I'd find some nice woman that I could talk into letting me out of the handcuffs.

I visibly gulped at that memory, and at what she was asking of me now. Five minutes?! Five minutes would feel like an eternity. I wondered if it was too late to pull the thong back on, but I knew there was no point in that. What was done was done.

Rachel joined us on the stage, and made a show of displaying the handcuffs for the women's approval. The approval was quickly forthcoming, and I found myself gently led over to the pole. I felt the situation spiralling out of control as my hands were guided to behind the pole, and the handcuffs quickly and expertly applied. Suddenly, within the space of seconds, I'd gone from standing in a thong in front of women, to now being pressed against a pole with my hands restrained behind me.

My fully erect penis was hard as it had ever been in my entire life. I was having fond memories of the thong now, and was beginning to seriously wonder if I might actually be able to stop myself from ejaculating in front of everyone. "Oh God." I muttered to myself.

Rachel leant in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then, as she stepped back, it was Claire's turn to face me. She had something in her hand, and as I forced myself to look at her, I realised that what she held was a blindfold. She was offering me a large, black blindfold. I looked at it uncomprehendingly for a short while, before nodding my head in acceptance. Wordlessly, she placed the blindfold over my eyes, and secured it behind my head. I could feel the material covering nearly half of my head.

The world went dark, and now the only thing I could sense were the tumultuous sounds of the club, and the absolute certainty that everyone was looking straight at me.

"Ladies..." I heard Claire called out, "... now who wants a photo with our star of the hour?"

"OH GOD!" I thought...

*******

For the next five minutes, I stood helplessly by the pole, hands securely fastened behind me. I couldn't cover up, and my manhood was at the mercy of every woman in the building. On several occasions I could hear cameras being produced, and at least one woman came up to me and draped her arms around my shoulders. I even half-imagined the faintest breeze on my cock at one point, and wondered if someone was kneeling down, pretending to give me a blow job while someone else took a photo. I sensed that Claire was hovering by me, making sure that things didn't go too far, but even so I knew that the photos of me in the park would now have some company on the internet before the night was out.

For five full minutes I was the sole exhibit on the stage, and I felt people posing around me as the cameras whirred away. Nobody disturbed the sanctity of my blindfold, and for that at least I was grateful.

After what seemed like an hour, I suddenly felt a small bit of pressure of my wrists, followed by the sound and sensation of the handcuffs being removed. I rubbed my wrists briefly, and then started to remove the blindfold. I stopped though, as it occurred to me that cameras might still be on hand.

"Is it safe?" I asked, not sure of who was around to answer.

"Yes." said a voice in my ear. "It's safe." The voice was Rachel's, and had a deep warmth to it. "You did well... very, very well."

I removed the blindfold, and looked at her.

"Hotel?" I said simply.

"Hotel." she replied, with equal simplicity.

I looked around the stage, but couldn't immediately see the thong. Noticing that I was obviously looking for the tiny underwear, she gave a quick laugh.

"Oh, don't worry about that." she said, with a sparkle in her eyes. "You can have my coat. You've clearly earned it. Anyway, I can walk back in what I've got underneath..."

I looked at Rachel gratefully, and waited for her to remove the coat. She stepped back from me. Reminiscent of a trip in the lift that we'd taken only two days earlier, she started to slowly tease back both sides of the coat, pulling one side apart, before closing it and opening the other side.

As I focussed my eyes, I was stunned to realise what Rachel had done. While I'd been handcuffed and blindfolded, it seemed Rachel had paid another one of her famous trips to the ladies room. Underneath the coat, clinging seductively to her body and accentuating all of her curves, was the sexy wonder woman outfit that I bought for her. I couldn't speak. My mouth opened but I could form no words. She simply looked amazing. An ample amount of skin was on show, and even though her breasts and crotch were covered, her appearance would fire up the imaginations of every man who saw her.

She handed me the coat. I didn't react for a moment, so she pressed the coat into my unresisting hands while I dumbly stood there, still naked, and no longer aware of my surroundings.

Rachel laughed, and as I slowly returned to my senses, I couldn't help but laugh with her.

She gave me an almost shy smile, and a small twirl. Biting her lip, she seemed to want me to say something.

Summoning the full weight of my extensive University education and vocabulary, I was able to string together three words in a semi-coherent sentence. "You... look... wonderful!" I managed.

Rachel laughed again.

"Well then," she said, a thrill evident on her face, and a sense of daring in her voice, "guess it's time we go for another walk then..."

Note from the author: thanks for reading everyone. I'm always interested in feedback, whether that be about what you like, or constructive criticism about what didn't work for you. I always enjoy chatting over PM or via email, so feel free to drop me a line as well. There will be a "Rachel's Dare 3".