Rachel's Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it coming, her climax building as his cock pushed deep inside her, her inviting pussy milking it hard and desperately. She felt everything. The small breeze of the outside making her realise she was being fucked in public, right out in the open, cold enough to make her nipples puff out and press against the fabric of her dress. The hard grip of his fingers around her thigh as he held her and forced her to tip toe on one leg. The heat of his body against hers and most of all, his rock hard, huge member inside her. Stretching and exploring her insides.

"Gonna cum..." She whispered finally, her hands scratching mindlessly at his back. She practically had no control over her body by this point; Rachel was like a wild animal now, with only one need. She whimpered and begged in his ear, making the cutest voice she could to satisfy him. "Please, sir! Please let me!" She whined.

To her great relief, she heard the only thing she wanted to hear at that moment as David slammed her hard up against the car. Releasing her leg only to wrap his hand around her neck possessively, not enough to constrict her breathing but enough to make her feel securely held, like some kind of possession or object as he fucked her even harder. She was shocked that the car alarm wasn't going off yet.

"Cum." He growled.

Rachel moaned and gripped at David harder, finally free to let go as she cried out in victory. Heat was rushing to her cheeks as she felt waves of pleasure push through. It felt like she was being taken to another world as she came, her body spasming hard against him, the force feeling like an earthquake in her body as she gasped and struggled to breathe through it. Every muscle in her body felt exhausted and spent. The sheer force of the orgasm ripping through her body was enough to make David cum too, his cock spasming and twitching hard. Rachel could feel his throbbing as his own muscles tensed. She held onto him tight and wouldn't let go until they were both spent.

It took a few minutes for everything to sink in. They both were in a daze. Rachel was first to come out the other side. She was leant against the car, gasping and blushing as she stared at David, who himself was pretty out of sorts. Sweat was pouring down his face as she looked him in the eye. She pushed herself onto him, kissing him hard on the lips.

"Wh-why didn't the car alarm go off?" Was all she could think to say. "We got pretty hot and heavy."

David came out of his daze, looked Rachel in the eye with a smirk as he stood back, admiring her messed up hair, the way her dress had ridden up. Her makeup was stained on her face from all the sweat and tears of the fucking. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of car keys. Rachel looked confused for a moment before the feeling finally sunk in.

"Because it's your car." He said simply, placing the keys in her hand. "I hope you like it."

Rachel was so spent that all she had energy to do was wrap her hands around his neck in appreciation. Thoughts raced through her overstimulated mind as she tried to process what had just happened. David had just bought her a car as a gift...How the hell could he afford it? Between gasps, Rachel looked up at him and tried to speak.

"H-how...the hell did you afford this?" She whimpered. "What do you do?!"

"Another time." David grinned, closing her fist around the set of keys.

12