Rachel's Fire: 03

Story Info
Shed takes the name Rachel Babylon.
544 words
14.1k
00

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1987. 18 years old. Shed taken to calling herself Rachel Babylon by this point. Wanted to be a Punkrock singer like Siouxie Sioux or Iggy Stooge. Changing her drab name (Rachel Kearney) seemed to be the first step towards this.

But the IMPORTANT thing going on in Rachels life just now was that shed finally left her Mother and moved in with longstanding boyfriend Byron. Byron had this damp wee flat in Wester Hailes that was a bit of a shit-hole to be honest. That didnt matter though really. All Rachel and Byron wanted was time alone together for smoking dope and making love. Thats what you do when youre 18.

On this particular afternoon the Sun shone gloriously through the dusty windows making everything seem all hazy and golden/ kind of like some soft-focus French film. Rachel finished undressing - allowing her stuff to drop onto the carpet - and cheerfully clambered up onto the bed.

*Whats that youre hiding* she purred/ a comic kittenish voice shed been cultivating over the past few days.

Byron scratched his stubbly chin and grinned as she threw back the quilt. Miss Babylon was smiling too. She could see that her boyfriend was getting hard. Just from watching her little striptease.

She climbed up on top of him then - her knees sinking into the matress on either side of his body - and took his thing in her small fist. Warm. Swelling up under the touch of her fingers. Her hand moved slowly/ teasing back his foreskin so the tip was revealed then letting go so it shriveled shut over the slit. Rachel Babylon gently masturbated Byron in this way until he was fully erect.

Byron was already reaching for Rachel Babylons small breasts. Cupping them in his hands. Catching her nipples. Squeezing them so they got all big and red. His fingers moved down over her belly/ slipping briefly between her thighs into the wetness then tracing a trail over her leg to her hip so that the goosebumps rose up over her skin.

Rachel slid Byrons thing inside herself and for a few seconds she savoured its solidity. Tightening herself around it. She dropped forward onto her hands and scratched her hard nipples through the hairs on her boyfriends chest.

Leaning even further into him - so that her breasts were squashed into his ribcage and Byron was buried alive under an avalanche of black hair - Rachel Babylon used her lips and tongue to attack his neck/ cheeks/ ears/ chin/ mouth and throat. Licking/ sucking and biting with enthusiasm. Savaging him like a rabid dog broken out of quarantine.

Byron grasped Rachels buttocks. Kneading the milky flesh. She began to move back and forth against him. Slowly and self-consciously to begin with but becoming more confident as her inhibitions evaporated. Soon she was sitting up - her breasts bouncing madly and the bedsprings squeaking - as she fucked him hard and without subtlety.

Looking down Rachel Babylon could see the movement of her labia as Byrons penis moved in and out. Strange. Almost like these lips (familiar yet mysterious) were trying to speak to her. Above the hood of her clitoris a little Bill Haley curl of black hairs glistened like dew-covered grass.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rachel & Father David Sexy teen church volunteer welcomes the senior priest.in Mature
Rachel McLish On Location Female body-builder champion takes it.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Black, White, Cum All Over Ch. 1 Black and white couple get together.in Interracial Love
Friends: The Blackout Rachel and Paolo after the blackout.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Friends: Interactive Series 01 Monica's floor needs retiling.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories