Rachel's First Anal Experience

Story Info
Rachel gets done doggy style.
939 words
3.29
219.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had been seeing David for about two weeks by now and she still hadn't given him any sex. By now she normally would have, being the slut that she is, but this guy was different. She had found out from a friend that this guy was huge and was near enough 12 inches. This was going to be the first man that she would allow to penetrate her anally.

She had never let anyone do it before because she thought it would really hurt, but her friends said that if the man has a really big cock it wont hurt. Rachel was nervous but thought to herself that she would never find a bigger penis than David's.

She was going out with him again on Friday night and had arranged to have the apartment to herself. First they had a little bit of dinner under candlelight, then Rachel leant over and whispered to David, "I think it's time we went to the bedroom…don't you?" David's head nodded vigorously, he was finally about to reach the promised land.

She led him by his hand to the bedroom where she stripped off slowly in front of him. First she removed the tight black dress she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. Next she unhooked her lacy black bra and her beautifully rounded breasts fell out. They were wonderfully perky for a woman her age and as the cool breeze blew across them, her nipples stood at attention.

As her nipples had hardened so had David's cock and was reaching its massive full size. When Rachel noticed the abnormally large bulge in his trousers, she immediately got on to the bed and bent over like an animal does when offering herself to the male.


"I hope you know what to do next, because its my first time," she said.

"You're a virgin?" he asked, shocked.

"Only from behind," she replied slightly embarrassed.

This pleased David because this meant her asshole would be really tight around his pulsating erection. After he removed his boxers, his now fully erect dick sprang out and he climbed behind Rachel on the bed. She had started to get wet from seeing the size of her lovers cock and some of her juices had dripped down on to her fudge hole. Then she removed her panties and said that she was ready.

David guided his boner to the back door entrance and eased it in. It felt good for him having such a snug fit around his dick. The first time he put it in about halfway and then he gradually speeded it up and put more and more of it into the depths of Rachel's beautiful smooth ass. As he went faster and pounded her ass harder her tits were shaking about while she fingered herself. It just felt so good for her. She started to get a rythm going with her hips and her fingers and was soon in ecstasy. She couldn't believe that she had waited so long to experience this kind of pleasure. As she was about to reach an amazing orgasm she let out a small scream as she saw Monica standing in the doorway. David stopped pounding, reluctantly and looked up.

Monica was almost as attractive as Rachel and had a well-formed, toned body. Although her tits were smaller her body was tighter and so was her ass. David noticed this and though to himself how much he wanted her.

"What the hell are you doing there" said Rachel, still with David's enormous boner inside her rear.

"I wanted to see who he was and how big he is" Monica replied with a wry smile. "I now know he's huge but I don't know who he is."

"His name is David, now please go away" shouted Rachel now starting to get angry.

"Why are you getting so angry, you normally let me watch you and your dates"?

"This is special and important to me because…" Rachel hesitated for a moment " he's the first guy to go into me from behind."

"You've never been done from the back before?" Monica couldn't believe it, " neither have I!"

"I can do you after Rachel if you want," David offered.

They then agreed that when David was finished with Rachel, he would fuck Monica next. Then Monica watched as they started fucking again, and some of her juices leaked through her skirt and a wet patch began to appear.

This time it was easier for David to fit his entire fat cock inside because his pre-cum had already lubed up Rachel's asshole and could now reach the bottom of Rachel's hole. As David's huge dick reached the thin skin between Rachel's ass and her tight snatch he could feel her fingers on his throbbing cock. Rachel reached a new found ecstasy as David's long deep thrusts continued. As Rachel once again neared the greatest climax of her life, she brought her ass back to meet David's penis. A tidal wave of juices was about to erupt from her beautiful cunt.

Monica saw this and rushed to get underneath Rachel's pussy to catch all that she could of her pussy juice in her mouth as it flooded out of Rachel's snatch. Monica's awaiting mouth hardly wasted a drop of the sweet liquid as Rachel reached one of her biggest orgasms ever.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rachel asked staring at Monica's slightly wet face.

"You know how I just hate people making a mess in my apartment," Monica replied again smiling, "and now it's my turn"…

To be continued…