Rachel's First Woman

Story Info
Slave rachel is shared with sister slave.
9.4k words
4.5
82k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock and decided it was time to get ready. Fortunately, I had just finished all the work I needed to do. On my way to the bathroom, I stopped momentarily in the bedroom to ponder the clothing you, my Master had selected for me, trying to gain some clue about your mysterious plans. You had told me you had a surprise for me tonight. Scenes and sensations from previous such surprises flashed through my mind and a chill, of both pleasure and fear, ran down my spine, shaking me out of my reverie.

Continuing on into the bathroom, I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, added some jasmine-scented oil and allowed the tub to fill as I undressed and fastened my long auburn hair high on my head. As I undressed, I looked at my body in the mirror. I cupped my small breasts in my hands and gently rolled the large nipples between my fingers. I slid one hand down over my flat stomach and lightly stroked my silky smooth pussy mound.

As I stepped into the tub and lowered my body into the warm, scented water, my thoughts again drifted to the mysterious evening ahead. Your surprises always set off a whirlwind of emotions in me. While I've learned they are designed to bring me intense pleasure, they are primarily attempts to break down some emotional or psychological barrier of mine - to introduce me to some new experience - to force me to face some fear – ultimately, to make me a better slave. In the short time I've been with you, you have taught me so much about pleasing you but, to my constant amazement, I am learning everyday how much pleasure my submission brings me.

After soaking a bit, I picked up the shaving cream and leisurely lathered and shaved first one leg, then the other. My anticipation grew steadily as I replayed in my head the conversation you and I had had over breakfast, studying your words, your mood, your expressions for any clues as to what you were planning. But, as always, you had given me none. Just remembering the mischievous twinkle in your warm blue eyes sent a wave of arousal through me.

I couldn't resist lowering my hand into the warm water and rubbing my clit, slowly but firmly, in small circles until a low moan escaped my lips and startled me back to the present. My eyes flew open and I quickly jerked my hand away, splashing water over the edge of the tub. I did not have permission to touch myself like this and you would not be pleased.

I quickly stepped out of the tub and began to dry off. I massaged some lotion into my skin, dotted your favorite perfume on each wrist and between my breasts, carefully applied my make-up and moved into the bedroom to dress. I picked up the blue-gray silk blouse and slipped it on, savoring its cool, satiny feel as it slid like liquid across my erect nipples. As I began to button it, I realized that the top three buttons had been removed. I smiled and shook my head at your attention to detail, knowing that, if I wasn't careful, the blouse would fall open, giving anyone around me a view of my bare breasts.

Stepping into the short, black skirt and sliding it up my legs, I was shocked at just how short it was. I worked the black, thigh-high stockings up one leg, then the other and slipped on the black, 4-inch heels.

Stepping in front of the full-length mirror, I admired how long my legs looked in these heels, especially with a skirt so short. It barely covered the lacy tops of my stockings. I sat on the edge of the bed to see how well the skirt would cover me while sitting and realized that there was a slit in the left side that would show the stocking top, no matter what I did. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I wouldn't be alone. I am much bolder when I am with you than when I am out in public alone.

You had also laid out a couple toys – a small vibrator and two pairs of nipple clamps – but, with no instructions for their use, I just slipped them into my purse. I left the bedroom and headed for the living room to wait for you but, as I passed the answering machine, I was surprised to see that there was a message. I hadn't heard the phone ring. It must have rung while I was running water. I pushed the button and the message played. It was you, telling me your meeting had run late. You didn't have time to come home and pick me up but you would send a cab for me at 7:00. I pouted. I would have to take a cab and enter the restaurant alone.

The cab arrived right on time and I hurried from the door to the car quickly, trying to give the driver as little time as possible to notice my short skirt and my nipples, which were clearly visible through the thin silk blouse. Fortunately, the ride to the restaurant was uneventful, but it gave me more time to think about what the evening ahead would hold. All the fears I'd expressed to you in the past flashed through my mind and I wondered which one I might be forced to face tonight.

Entering the restaurant, I spoke to the maitre d'. I saw his eyes shift down to my breasts and a small smile crossed his lips. I blushed deeply and couldn't help but nervously touch the top of my blouse to assure myself that I was not standing before this total stranger with a breast exposed. He escorted me into the restaurant and I was so relieved to see that you were already there.

You rose to greet me, kissing me quickly on the lips and telling me I looked lovely, just as you had desired. We sat and I quickly scanned the table, noticing three glasses of wine. The table was set for three. Who would be joining us? And why? You asked me how my day was and I tried to concentrate on answering. I tried to concentrate on your face but my eyes kept darting back to that third place setting. You were amused by my efforts to look calm and unconcerned.

Then, suddenly, there was a woman standing next to our table. I turned to face her but could tell that your eyes stayed on me, watching my reactions. She was beautiful. About my age, perhaps a little younger, but with a similar build. Long, dark hair and warm, brown eyes. She wore a simple but very flattering, short black dress. As I studied her curiously, she studied me with a bold, almost hungry look – but no one spoke.

After my initial assessment, I realized that, while she had been standing there for several seconds, she had not even looked at you. People always look at you, particularly women – your presence commands it – but not her. I was puzzled. You finally spoke, "Hello, Sarah." Immediately, she turned her eyes to yours and I bristled at the seductive look she gave you – my Master. You felt my reaction and placed a reassuring, possessive hand on my thigh.

"Hello, Sir," she said, and instantly it hit me that this woman was also a slave, but whose? And why was she here alone?

You slid to your right and motioned for her to sit on my left, leaving me in the middle. She sat too close to me - I edged closer to you, her aggressive body language, even though slight, intimidated me. She may have been a sister slave but it was clear that she knew the plan for the evening and was looking forward to it.

You spoke again, "Sarah, this is Rachel. My pet, this is Sarah. Her Master is an old friend of mine. He is away on business tonight and has graciously lent her to me for the evening. He felt she needed to be entertained and I felt it was the perfect opportunity to introduce you to the experience of performing for me with a sister slave." My heart skipped a beat, my stomach tightened and I felt the heat of a deep blush spread over my body.

Your cell phone began to ring and you excused yourself from the table, leaving us alone. I was too overwhelmed with conflicting emotions to speak, so simply kept my eyes on my hands in my lap. Sarah took the opportunity to speak to me with a softness that surprised me after her initial boldness, "You've never been with a woman?" I shook my head.

She reached out and tenderly brushed my hair from my face. I shied away from her touch slightly but she didn't back off. Placing a finger beneath my chin, she raised my head until our eyes met. There was something very warm and comforting in her eyes and my resistance began to melt.

She sensed this and smiled at me, saying, "Relax, it will be fun. I was nervous, too, the first time my Master wanted me to play with another woman. But I learned quickly that, with another slave, it can be fantastic. Mistresses are a different story - I don't think I will ever get used to being used by a Mistress – but with a sister sub, well, you'll see." The warmth and underlying excitement in her voice sent a wave of relief and – was it arousal? – through my body.

Finishing your phone call, you returned to the table, motioning for the waiter. You ordered for the three of us and the waiter rushed off.

You turned your attention back to us and said, "Now, I want the two of you to go to the restroom. Rachel, I want you to take the vibrator you brought and work it into Sarah's pussy. Get it nice and wet and then lick it clean, as you would my cock. I want to be able to taste her on your lips when you return. Understand?"

Cringing slightly, I nodded and said quietly, "Yes, Sir."

Looking at Sarah, you continued, "After my slut has cleaned your juice off the vibrator, I want you to work it into her pussy, set it to medium and then you'll both return to the table."

"Yes, Sir," she quickly responded and was immediately on her feet.

I was not so quick to move. Seeing my hesitation and not wanting to start the evening off with you displeased, Sarah reached for my hand to pull me to my feet. You brushed her hand away and said calmly, "No, she will go on her own – because I've told her to."

I felt frozen there. I looked pleadingly into your eyes but saw only your determination as you continued to look at me but speak to Sarah, more firmly now, the message clearly intended for me, "She will go on her own or we will leave right now and she will be punished." Seeing no way around it, I got to my feet and turned to follow Sarah to the restroom. Before we got two steps from the table, you caught me by my wrist and spoke again in a low voice, "But neither of you is to cum. Understand?"

Once there, Sarah hugged me but scolded me for not obeying more quickly, "I know you're scared but you're going to get both of us in trouble. Relax. Trust your Master. He knows what's best for you." She continued to hold me for a few seconds, stroking my hair, then pulled back and looked into my tear-filled eyes. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine, softly at first but when I tried to pull away from her, she slid her hand into my hair and pulled me back to her, kissing me more firmly, forcing her tongue into my mouth, willing me to relax and just go with it.

To my great surprise, I felt a warmth begin to grow in my pussy and I began to move my tongue against hers, almost involuntarily. She moved her hand from my hair and slid it down to cup my breast, stroking the quickly hardening nipple with her thumb. I moaned and she pulled away from me with a smug grin on her face. "See how nice it can be? And it gets better. But not if we don't do as we're told. Now hurry. Get the vibrator."

She was right, I knew. I didn't want to disappoint you. I pulled the vibrator from my purse as Sarah raised her skirt and spread her legs. She pushed me to my knees and said, "This will be easy – I'm already so wet!"

The picture of what I must look like flashed in my head. I saw myself on my knees, staring at the shaved pussy of a woman I'd just met, preparing to slide a vibrator into her - and knowing that this was just the beginning of what you would demand of me tonight.

But, surprisingly, the image in my head did not repulse me. In fact, I could feel myself getting wet and, knowing how pleased you would be if I could do this, I pushed myself to be bold. I tentatively touched her outer lips – so soft and smooth and warm – so much like my own. Relaxing a little, I touched her inner lips and she moaned softly and pressed herself ever so slightly against my hand. Emboldened and curious, I stroked my thumb over her clit and she jumped at the unexpected jolt of pleasure. I jumped too, shocked to have had such a dramatic effect on her. We looked at each other and both giggled – knowing that the ice had been broken.

Spreading Sarah's inner lips, I could feel how wet she was. I pressed the tip of the vibrator against her exposed hole and it slid easily into her. She moaned and I began to pump it slowly in and out of her. With my other hand, I began to stroke her clit again until she was breathing hard and then suddenly grabbed the hand stroking her, saying, "Rachel! You've got to stop or you're going to make me cum!" I stopped but was surprised at how strong the urge to keep going was – the urge to push her over the edge and make her cum.

Sliding the now very wet vibrator from her, I raised it to my lips but then my courage faltered. I don't even like tasting my own juice. How could I lick Sarah's off this vibrator? Seeming to read my thoughts, Sarah said, "The more you think about it, the harder it will be. Just do it. You'll get used to the taste and soon you'll enjoy it. I do." She was right, I was sure, so I took a deep breath and touch it to my tongue. It was not unpleasant. I licked it again and then slid as much of it as I could into my mouth, sucking every trace of her off of it.

When she was sure it was clean, Sarah took the vibrator from my hand and said, "Okay, now you. Stand up. Hurry. We need to get back." I stood, raised my skirt and spread my legs. She knelt in front of me and I once again blushed, never having been so exposed before a woman before.

Sarah grinned up at me and said seductively, "I wish I had more time. I can't wait to really give this pussy some attention."

I giggled again but then gasped as she touched and spread my lips with one hand and dipped a finger from her other hand between them, spreading my wetness around. Then she quickly pressed the tip of the vibrator to me and slid it in. When she turned it on, I thought my knees would buckle. I braced myself briefly on her shoulders before she rose to her feet, grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door.

You didn't miss the embarrassed but giddy grin on my face as we returned to the table and I slid in next to you. You laughed out loud and leaned over to kiss me. Your tongue parted my lips and swept across mine. As you kissed me, your hand slid up my thigh until it reached my pussy and you could feel the vibrations. I whimpered as you pressed on the base of the vibrator, pushing it deeper inside me. I was so ready to cum.

As you pulled away from me, you smiled and said, "Mmm. Sarah, your pussy tastes wonderful. Don't you agree, my pet?" Sarah thanked you proudly and I nodded my head, blushing again.

Our food was served and the meal passed pleasantly but slowly as you and Sarah spent most of the time chatting about her Master. Two glasses of wine and the vibrator in my pussy made it difficult for me to concentrate on the conversation. At times, I was so close to cumming I had to shift my weight and bite my lip to hold it off. You noticed every time and smiled as you tortured me with hints about the rest of the evening.

Finally, to my relief, the meal was over. You spoke to Sarah, "I told your Master I would have you check in with him – let him know how the evening is going. Go, do that now and we'll meet you in the lobby."

As Sarah responded, "Yes, Sir," and quickly left the table, the owner of the restaurant approached us. It was clear from your greeting that you already knew each other. You complimented him on the food, the service, the restaurant in general and then asked if you could use the privacy of his office to "make a phone call."

He smiled a lecherous, knowing smile as his eyes raked over me and he said, "Of course, of course." I understood your intention, too, and was humiliated to be exposed as such a slut in front of this stranger.

We got up and you lead me to the office. Once there, you quickly pushed me to my knees. Knowing what I was to do, I quickly began to unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. As I did, you told me how seeing Sarah and me together and knowing what was ahead, had made you so hard. As I licked the head of your hard cock and began to suck its length into my mouth, you twisted your fingers into my hair and told me how pleased with me you were so far.

Knowing how I love sucking your cock and can sometimes cum just giving you pleasure, you reminded me that I was still not to cum. I moaned in frustrated arousal as you slid your cock in and out of my throat, simply using me for your pleasure. How was I to keep from cumming under these circumstances? Anticipating the evening all day, the experience with Sarah in the restroom, the wine, the vibrator inside me bringing me to the edge of orgasm over and over throughout dinner - and now this. It was too much, but I was determined to obey and somehow succeeded in holding off yet another impending orgasm, as your grip on my hair tightened and you came deep in my throat.

I got to my feet, smoothing my hair as you zipped up your pants and buckled your belt. I dreaded the long walk back through that restaurant but didn't have much time to think about it before you opened the door and lead me out. I tried to calm myself by telling myself that no one knew what I had just done, and it helped...until we passed the owner of the restaurant. I tried to hold my head up with pride and defiance but could not make eye contact and could not hide the blush of humiliation that made my whole body feel hot as he again smiled that lecherous smile. All I could hope is that he could not see the wetness running slowly down my thighs from my overly-aroused cunt.

We met Sarah in the lobby and went to the car. She and I slid into the back seat and you slid in next to me. You told me to get the nipple clamps from my purse and, speaking to both of us, you said, "Bare those beautiful tits, My sluts, and put those clamps on each other. Quickly. Then I'll tell you about the game I have in mind to occupy you on the ride home."

I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off my shoulders and Sarah turned so I could lower the zipper on the back of her dress, allowing her to slip the straps off her shoulders and peel the top of her dress down. Sarah's breasts were perfect - maybe a cup size bigger than mine but just as firm, with large nipples very much like my own. I was mesmerized. While I had never been sexually attracted to a woman, I had always appreciated the beauty and symmetry of natural, perfect breasts and had always wondered what it would be like to feel another woman's breasts. Now, here I was, facing a pair of perfect breasts that I, not only could touch but, was being ordered to touch.

I'm not sure how many seconds passed before you snapped your fingers and said, "Do it now." But there was no anger in your voice. You were too amused, entertained, aroused, or...I don't know what...by my fascination, to be irritated.

Sarah moved first. Taking both of my nipples between her fingers, she rolled them gently but firmly. I moaned and closed my eyes but she squeezed harder and reminded me of what I was supposed to be doing. I quickly raised my hands to her breasts and imitated her actions, trying not to be distracted by how surreal this all seemed. Then, suddenly, I was brought fully back to reality as I felt the sharp bite of the clamps on both of my nipples simultaneously. I gasped and my hands moved involuntarily toward the pain.

In a flash, I saw your hand move to slap my hands away but, it was Sarah who caught my hands in hers, restraining me until the initial shock wore off, then pulling my hands back to her breasts.

Feeling the pain in my nipples, I probably pinched hers a little harder than I intended but she didn't flinch or make a sound until I put the clamps on. Even then, she only let out a low moan – demonstrating just how well-trained she was.