Rachel's Game: Tanya vs. Mitchell

Story Info
Tanya and Mitchell are forced to play an embarrassing game.
20.5k words
4.2
81.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the concluding chapter of this first series of the Tanya Chronicles, Tanya and her boyfriend Mitchell find themselves at the mercy of Rachel - who has more than enough material to blackmail them both into amusing her for many more adventures to come. Follows on directly from "Tanya's Disastrous Day". All constructive comments, votes and PMs welcome.

*****

ACT ONE

========

Tanya looked up from the kitchen table and gave up toying with her food. Across from her, Mitchell kept his eyes downcast and the silence that had enveloped them grew oppressively heavier.

Tanya sighed, and turned to stare out of the window. The weather outside was sporting blue skies and a serene vista, yet neither was having much impact on the two people locked away in their own private world of silent recrimination and impending doom.

Rachel was due to arrive soon. She'd made it clear that she would be gracing them with their presence this morning, and that she had plans. Neither Tanya nor Mitchell had been left in any doubt whatsoever as to the starring roles that they would be playing in those plans.

"She'll probably be here in five minutes," mumbled Mitchell, signaling the first attempt at communication for nearly twenty solid minutes of awkwardness.

Tanya just nodded, and then resumed her disconsolate monitoring of the sunshine outside.

Mitchell looked up finally, and sighed.

"Look, before she comes, I just want to say sorry again."

Tanya's long red hair flowed down her body, and was draped purposefully over her breasts. Contrary to her normal dressing habits, Tanya was completely topless, and were the casual observer able to drag their eyes off her small yet undeniably sexy boobs, they may have also noted that the only item of clothing she currently had on were a pair of defiantly masculine underpants. This was not assisting lighten or otherwise improve Tanya's mood one iota. It was however, very necessary.

Just as necessary, she thought - stealing a look at her boyfriend - as the fact that Mitchell was now disgracing a set of her lingerie that she'd never be able to look at in the mirror in the same way again.

Mitchell's red-faced cheeks were a perfect match to the bright pink bra and panties that he was modelling. Rachel's instructions had been very clear. She'd turn up in the morning to explain how the three of them were "going to have some fun", and to assist in the fun-making, Tanya and Mitchell were only to be dressed in each other's underwear when Rachel arrived.

Truth be told, Tanya actually had some blue and black underwear - more neutral or masculine colors that might have saved Mitchell a tiny amount of embarrassment - but Tanya had just wordlessly handed over the most feminine color she could find. He could deal with having to wear bright pink, since this entire situation was one of his own making.

Well, that perhaps wasn't entirely fair, however Tanya wasn't exactly in the mood for objective fairness or quiet reflection on her own role in their current predicament.

The fact of the matter was that Mitchell had been an idiot, found himself at the mercy of another woman, and then managed to drag poor, blameless Tanya into the whole sordid affair. If Rachel's plans didn't literally result in Mitchell being put into a dog box, then Tanya at least had a metaphorical one that he'd be residing in for a long time to come.

No, Mitchell could get her most embarrassing panties for all she cared, and if he complained, she had one simple retort for him. He shouldn't go to conferences and say that he'd enjoyed having his cock sucked off by a strange "man". Tanya conveniently skipped over the part where she'd thought she'd been sucking off the owner of the comic book store, and hey, that was about her trying to extract them from the original debacle caused by Mitchell's birthday anyway.

A small, traitorous part of her quietly wondered whether much of this would have been averted if she'd only remembered to buy Mitchell a birthday present, but the rest of Tanya's mind summarily took this other small part of her consciousness out the back of her head and shot it.

After another minute, her internal rant was rudely interrupted by a loud, confident series of knocks on their front door. Simultaneously, their pulses quickened and both Tanya and Mitchell looked at each other, their mouths going pasty dry at the prospect of what could be about to happen.

"You get the door." Tanya said.

Mitchell didn't argue - any desire or need to argue had been thoroughly beaten out of him both during and since their journey back from the conference - and he simply got up and shuffled off to the door. Tanya felt a small pang of sympathy - almost drowned out by the crashing waves of anger and fear - as she saw her boyfriend helplessly try and cover up the pink lingerie with his arms as he made his way to the front door.

Still, bastard deserves it, Tanya grunted to herself.

Mitchell opened the door, and his heart skipped a beat as Rachel walked in without waiting for any further invitation.

"Mitchell, Tanya," Rachel said, Matter-of-factly, "Good to see you both."

Rachel paused at that point, and took a long, amused, lingering look up and down a clearly embarrassed Mitchell.

"Nice panties Mitchell," Rachel said, with a wink, "pink really brings out the sissy girl in you!"

Mitchell flushed an even brighter shade of red than he already was, and scuttled off to the other side of the kitchen table. Behind the table at least he was afforded the opportunity of hiding his bottom even if his white chest still stood out prominently against the absurdity of the pink brassiere.

Tanya sighed, and stood up, crossing her arms defiantly in front of her naked breasts.

"What do you want Rachel?"

Rachel turned and smiled at the tall red-head that she had so comprehensively owned and turned into her slut-bitch at Comic Con.

"Well Tanya, remember back at the hotel room?" Rachel took a bar stool in one hand, positioned it carefully so she was between her two playthings, and leaned casually against the nearby kitchen bench. "Remember as you finished sucking off the 'comic store owner'?"

Rachel then turned to face Mitchell.

"And Mitchell, remember back in the hotel room, just after you told your girlfriend how you loved being blown by 'another man'?"

Mitchell and Tanya both gave her looks like thunder.

"Well," Rachel laughed, loving the reaction she was clearly getting, "I did promise you that we were going to have some fun together!"

She held up a finger to cut-off any protests or objections, and then was mildly disappointed when none was forthcoming anyway. Shrugging slightly to herself, she ploughed on anyway.

"So, since I'm a woman of my word, I've come to play a little game with you both."

Mitchell began to drum nervously on the table, and Tanya wrapped her arms even tighter around her otherwise exposed and vulnerable boobs, the memories of having Rachel's humiliating taunts scrawled over her chest for others to read flooding back unbidden.

"Now, I'm not going to keep you in suspense," Rachel said in a business-like tone, before added conspiratorially to Tanya, "although our slutty sissy girl Mitchell over there might like to some add some lady's suspenders to his current ensemble, don't you think?" Rachel winked,

Tanya just tried to maintain eye contact without flinching or subconsciously checking out Mitchell's ongoing humiliation. That's just what Rachel wanted her to do, Tanya thought.

"Anyway, we're going to play a game. It's a simple enough game." Rachel leaned back and paused, as she once again took her time to leisurely look up and down the deeply embarrassed Mitchell and the half-naked Tanya.

"I have some tasks for you to complete. A few trivial jobs to prove your commitment to the lifestyle you've already so ably demonstrated your talent for."

Rachel applauded her own speech, and her face couldn't hide the smirk that was semi-permanently burned into her brain these past few weeks.

"And since I am nothing If not incredibly generous and giving, I'm even willing to put up a prize for the winner!"

Neither Tanya nor Mitchell seemed to be able to match Rachel's enthusiasm for this announcement, and the atmosphere in the kitchen was decidedly chilly.

"So," Rachel continued on, immune to the frosty reception she was receiving, "I'm going to get each of you to complete some tasks, and if you complete a task, you get a point. The one with the most amount of points get a super-special prize!" Rachel leaned closer to them both, and lowered her voice, "Want to hear what the prize is?"

Rachel was greeted with stony silence, but she pressed on regardless.

"Well, the grand prize is a pretty simple one, really. You see, I have an Ultimate Humiliation all lined up for one of you lucky, lucky people. The Grand, All-Embarrassing, Dignity-Destroying Humiliation that submissives across the country will whisper about in hushed tones for decades to come!"

Rachel stood up in the excitement of it all, and swept her arm across to demonstrate the sheer epic scale of what she had planned.

"Something... well... something special. Something that will - in comparison - give you warm and fuzzy thoughts about everything else you've been through."

She idly walked around the table as she finished her last sentence, and drew an imaginary doodle on the table with a single finger as she playfully kept Mitchell and Tanya on edge.

"... and the winner of my little tasks, well, they get to choose exactly who gets the pleasure of experiencing that Final Humiliation." Rachel winked again, and grinned at Mitchell and Tanya's obvious discomfort and fear.

"Won't that be fun!"

ACT TWO

========

Mitchell was visibly shaking as Tanya turned their car into the car park outside Tom's Hardware Supplies. The large, warehouse-like store had a large car park, easily fitting more than 60 cars, but Rachel had been very clear in the instructions that had arrived this morning.

Tanya looked sideways at Mitchell for a moment, and even though she'd been angry with him for over a week now, she couldn't help but mouth "sorry" to him as she parked in a space furthest from the entrance.

Two full days had passed since Rachel had announced her diabolical plans in their kitchen. She'd left immediately after announcing that one of them would soon be suffering a Final Humiliation to make all other humiliations pale in comparison. She'd been pretty clear though, as she'd made her exit, that they'd be hearing from her very soon with the details of the first task.

After a couple of sleepless nights, a small package had mysteriously appeared on their doorstep this morning, addressed to Mitchell.

His fingers had trembled as he'd undone the bright pink bow on the box, packaged as it was in obscenely cheerful My Little Pony wrapping paper.

Breathing in deeply, and with a pensive Tanya hovering close by, Mitchell had opened the box almost as if a live snake might spring out and bite him on the hand.

There had been no snake in the box, but in truth Mitchell might have preferred that over what was in there: a small note, and a cacophony of color masquerading as a costume.

Mitchell recoiled in horror, as he lifted the costume up and revealed it to be a bright yellow and pink Goldilocks costume. The ruffled short skirt, white stockings, pair of high heels with light pink satin ties, and printed corset top were about as girly as you could possibly get, and Mitchell didn't even have to read the note to know who'd be modelling this particular gift. Reaching back into the box, he found that the note was attached to a small brown teddy bear, and he gingerly placed the costume on the table as he tried to focus long enough to read the message from their tormentor.

"Dear Mitchell, when I was at your place, I noticed there was some DIY that needed doing around the house. Time to go to Tom's Hardware Supplies and get all the gear you'll need. And to help out, I've sent you all the clothing you'll need. ;) I'm sure Tanya can drive you to the store, and drop you off at the furthest car park available... No cheating, I have a friend who works there who'll be expecting you!"

That was this morning. It had taken a few hours for Mitchell to summon up the courage to slip his clothes off and try on the sexy Goldilocks outfit. Needless to say that the outfit had been very snug, and had the stupid frilly skirt had barely covered his ass or crotch. He'd needed Tanya's help to struggle into the white stockings, and even the small walk to the car in the high heels had been fraught with danger and difficulty.

And now here he was. Outside the store, with a list of supplies Rachel had demanded he buy, and fast running out of time.

As the hours had ticked by at home, Tanya had switched from bitter silence to semi-supportive nagging, as she continually tried to remind him that he may well like the consequences of not doing the task even less than actually following through.

And Rachel had a friend expecting to see him, Tanya had gently chided as he continued to procrastinate.

He signed deeply, and looked at his girlfriend one more time, who could only manage a small weak smile in reply.

"Go on," Tanya said, with a hint of regret and concern, "sooner you start, the sooner you finish."

Mitchell didn't reply. He just looked back at her, closed his eyes tightly for a moment, and then threw the passenger side door open.

He stepped out.

Exiting the car threw him into an entirely different world. Inside the car, he'd just been a guy in a stupid outfit who was fearing what was to come. Outside the car though, he was a little sissy boy dressed as a fantasy girl character, in clothes that completely and utterly robbed him of any sense of masculinity whatsoever. And now he'd have to walk into one of the bastions of masculinity - the hardware store - and humiliate himself in this sissy girl outfit.

Not for the first time this month, Mitchell could feel his cheeks begin to burn again.

He tried to pull the silky yellow and pink dress down slightly, so that it actually covered at least some of his hairy white legs, but it instead threatened to pull down beneath his crotch so that his penis popped out. Frantically pulling it back up again, Mitchell realized that this was simply as good as it was going to get.

The Mecca of Manhood stared him in the face, as he stood out in broad daylight in the kind of outfit most teenage girls would think was overdoing the femininity.

He groaned, and then took a hesitant step forward. Distracted as he was by the absurdity of his appearance, he almost rolled his ankle in the awkwardly high heels, and just stopped himself from falling flat on his face. This was not going to end well.

He took a couple of more steps, and then froze in panic as he saw a pickup truck pull up into a space only a dozen or so meters away. Closing his eyes in the insane belief that if he couldn't see them, they couldn't see him, he nonetheless could hear the doors of the pickup truck open, and the heavy footfalls of three or four large-set men getting out.

There was a pause, a moment of pure silence, when Mitchell fantasized that they hadn't seen him, and that they'd turn and simply walk into the store.

Then he heard the first comment.

"What. The. Hell. Are you dressed as, boy?"

"Dunno Carl, but either that's the hairiest woman I've ever seen, or that little boy has got some serious issues!"

There was a round of loud barking laughter, and Mitchell clenched his fists in dread as he peeped through half-closed eye lids, and saw three men all pointing at him with incredulous looks plastered on their faces.

Mitchell wished the ground would swallow him up, but there was no such look.

He forced one foot forward, stumbled again, and had to endure yet more laughter as his skirt bounced up and down. Rachel had not permitted him the luxury of underwear, so every little bounce risked exposing his cock for the whole world to see.

"Looks like he needs more practice in heels!" one of the men called out.

"Either that or he's got something shoved up his ass!"

Mitchell shook his head to try and ignore them, thankful at least that they seemed happy enough just mocking him from a distance. Cutting a wide path, Mitchell soldiered on, feeling the heat of the sun beat down on the top of his semi-exposed chest.

There was a light breeze playfully dancing through the car park, and every time the wind picked up Mitchell felt the material caress his skin. It was not the kind of sensation you wanted when you were walking into a den of manliness.

If the walk to the store was agonizing though, standing at the large doors waiting to summon the courage to enter was even worse. Business was beginning to pick up in the midday sun. Already a couple had walked out of the store, carrying their purchases and animatedly discussing what they were going to do with them, only to almost drop them in shock at seeing Mitchell dressed like a very naughty Goldilocks at the entrance.

Mitchell knew he should just walk in and get the shopping over with, but somehow his legs refused to carry him over the threshold. He'd been here before, quite a few times in fact. Only then, he'd been dressed in jeans and a shirt, with solid practical black flat shoes. Dressed like a man. Not dressed like a stupid sissy girl.

Another couple stopped in their tracks behind him, and he could hear the woman gasp and point.

"What..." she began to whisper, before turning to say something in private to her partner. Whatever it was, caused him to laugh out loud. It burned Mitchell's ears to hear that laughter, and to make matters worse, the woman was amazingly hot. Petite, but extremely fit, with clothes that hugged her body in all the right places. And now, here she was, seeing Mitchell in his Goldilocks outfit, while his manhood was stripped from him.

He shook his head, and took one more step. He was in the store now. The place seemed cruelly busier than usual, although truth by told even one customer in the store would have been too many for Mitchell's tastes.

He at least knew where he had to go. The tools section. As his presence was noticed by more and more people nearby, and several of the staff tried to avoid openly laughing at him, Mitchell pressed forward and tried to march confidently towards the tools section in the back right corner.

Marching confidently in high heels though - especially when you've never worn them before - was an art form lost on Mitchell. He managed to take three steps before he misjudged a foot landing, and his ankle twisted underneath him. At that point he stumbled forward to try and catch his balance, but overcompensated completely. Throwing his arms out to save him, Mitchell toppled forward into an undignified mess onto the floor.

Worse still, as he fell, the doors behind him opened again as a gaggle of older teenagers - barely nineteen years old - came in from the car park. The breeze from the door opening lifted his skirt up, and for several seconds the skirt was trapped up around his tummy as his own body pinned it to the ground. With no underwear permitted, he lay flat on his face, dressed in a woman's sexy outfit, with his cock on full display to the assembled masses.

One of the teenage girls in the group broke out into a laugh. As he staggered to his feet, doubly difficult in heels, he heard one of the boys call out "what a freakin' loser!"

Mitchell closed his eyes, and tried to ignore the hurtful words and shaming laughter. It was hard to do when surrounded by so many people, and when you're so painfully aware of what you're wearing.

He pushed on, having patted himself down a little and making sure that the dress was still providing what little coverage it could of his crotch.