Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her already pale skin blanched. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean... I just... I'm sorry."

I was satisfied, but before I could say as much, Knox cut in. "And hey, why don't you bring over that big blue power vibrator I got you for your birthday? I love the way you squirm when I turn it up all the way."

"Knox!" He could be so exasperating. bringing up something like that right in front of her!

"What? I'm only trying to save you having to walk back over here to get it later. Just thinking of you, sluttykins."

"Oh yeah, super thoughtful," I replied with a dry smile, then turned back to Joanna, who looked about as floored as I felt. I didn't mind Knox practicing his vibrator technique on me for when he found himself a girlfriend, but it was quite another thing to casually bring it up in front of people! "Sorry, Jo. You go and watch it for both of us. You can text me. I mean, if I'm not... you know." Here, "you know" was code for "coming my brains out," but it felt crude to talk that way in front of her. (Knox, on the other hand, seemed to actually prefer the cruder ways of expressing things. He was so super chill.)

"You know," said Knox, coming up behind me, confirming that his potion was still working quite well by the way his cock nestled between my butt cheeks, "I was actually thinking we could just do the whole series, starting with the pilot. Say, a season or so a day? You could just pack a bag, stay over at my place for the week. Like an epic sleepover! Whaddaya say, Rach?"

The idea of being stuck watching that show for a whole week was nauseating, frankly. But still, that Knox wasthis excited to see me, that he wanted to spend so much time with me, that he wanted to share the things he loved with me... I was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of it. "That would be awesome! Holy cow - this is gonna rock. We can put sleeping bags on the living room floor, and I'll pop us some poppinfun, and we'll have non-stop you and me! Knox, you always come up with the best ideas!"

"I do, don't I," he replied, though he was looking at Joanna. "Sorry, I guess your friend's gonna be AWOL for a while, Jo. But don't worry, I might loan her to you, in a week or two, for a couple hours."

I laughed, excusing myself to run upstairs and start packing. I was too excited to wait. It was like I was a teenager all over again! Joanna and I used to have the best sleepovers growing up! Too bad the kinds of things Knox was probably going to enjoy doing during our sleepover wouldn't exactly go over well with her. Or Ian, for that matter, I thought to myself with a giggle.

So imagine my surprise when I came back downstairs and found Joanna waiting for me, chin in her chest. "I, um, wouldn't mind hanging out. At Knox's. If... that's OK with you," she mumbled.

I patted her shoulder. "Jo, you'd totally hate it. It's only gonna be me and Knox-"

"And Papa Smurf."

I ignored him. "-watching shows you'd totally hate and doing stuff you'd totally not be into. When we're done, I'll give you a jingle and we'll find some time for you and me."

Knox cut in, grinning, "Unless I feel like tagging along."

"Sure, unless Knox wants to come. So yeah, don't sweat it."

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath. "No. I... I want to come with you. I, um, kinda miss hanging out with you, too."

"Really?" How did I get the two sweetest friends on the planet earth?

"Yeah."

"You forgot to ask me if I minded," said Knox, folding his arms across his chest.

Joanna's eyes slowly rose to meet his. "Oh. Um, is that OK? Can I come too?"

"Sure you can, chum of my chum. But mind you, it's my house, my rules. You break 'em, you're out, and you're not getting back in." I'd always known Knox was particular about who he let in, but wow, was he ever giving Joanna the third degree! It was only fair, though. Itwas his house.

"Like what kind of rules?" she asked through clenched teeth. She'd never been one to like being told what to do, either.

"For instance, women aren't allowed in without checking their shirts at the door."

Oh gosh! Joanna didn't know him well enough to know he wasn't being a pig! I interrupted quickly to make sure she caught on. "You let me in with a top on all the time, Knox."

"I said women, not flat-chested little girls like you." He h0nked my boob playfully. It was kind of awkward, with Joanna there, but since he was committing to the joke, I didn't want to ruin it by calling him on his nonsense. "What say you, Jo? You're under no obligation. You can just hang out with Ian, without Rachel, for the next few weeks. Or months. Or whatever."

Man, my girl had one hell of a glare on her. Still, I was surprised as heck when instead of calling him on it, she... gave in?! "Fine. Any other rules?"

"Oh, there's so many I forget them sometimes. I'll let you know as they occur to me." He opened the front door, escorting me in front of him with a hand on my bottom under my skirt. "Coming, Joanna?"

Man, I hoped she didn't start in again. Knox was just being Knox, and he and I were too close for him to have any boundaries.

My friend let out a deep sigh of resignation. She really must miss me a lot! I knew the feeling, because it's exactly how I felt when Knox had been away all last week. I must have texted him a hundred times, right up until he told me to shut up until he got back. Then he'd blocked me until this morning'sget your cunt ready. be there in 20, which had been sweet sweet music to my ears. Or eyes, I guess.

"Coming," said a sullen Joanna.

Knox had walked over, but Joanna was going to drive, just so her car would be on hand when she left. Since he didn't offer to help me with my bag, I tossed it in the back of her car and then joined him for a leisurely stroll down the street. If it was weird for a man to be walking with a woman with his hand up her skirt, our neighbors were used to it by now.

"So you want to tell me what all that was about?" I asked him.

"Hmm?"

I bumped him with my shoulder. "You guys seemed to be getting along so well all day, and then suddenly... I don't know. It was like you were fighting over me. Not that it wasn't really sweet of you, but... I guess it looked like Joanna didn't like it. I hope she doesn't think she really has to take her shirt off."

"Oh, she does."

"What? Knox..." I grimaced. How weird would that be, sitting around with my topless second-best friend?

"Look, I'm doing this for you, because of how much you mean to me. If you don't feel the same way, then..."

"I do! Oh, I so do. You know I do, right?" He nodded. "But how is Joanna busting out her huge boobs forme, exactly?"

Her car drove past us, and I waved after her.

"Look, I didn't want to make you feel weird but... we talked before lunch, and she started in on that whole 'I bet Rachel likes me more than you' thing again. You and I, we both know we're in this together until the end."

"Darn right." I flexed my butt in his grip, my funny little way of squeezing his hand when he wouldn't hold hands with me. (Not that I minded. Holding hands would be weirdly romantic for two buddies like us.)

"So I didn't want you two to have to get into another fight, and I knew you'd pick me over her if she made you choose..."

"You sort ofboth made me choose."

"Whatever. And so I told myself, why don't I give her a real test, to make sure she's one hundred percent done with judging me - judgingus. So I figured I'd put her through her paces. If she decides she'd rather bitch out on us again because she has some weird inexplicable chip on her shoulder where I'm concerned... then I can be the one to tell her to get lost so you don't have to. And if she decides she'd rather be cool about things, then by the time we're done with her, we'll be good and sure she's accepted me."

"Accepted us." I smiled up at him as a few houses ahead, Joanna pulled into his driveway and exited her car. She grabbed my bag and waited for us with an anxious expression. "Knox, you know... I don't really deserve a friend like you."

"You know, you really don't."