Rachel's Shower

Story Info
Rachel showers with her new kinky lover.
2k words
4.05
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, needless to say I was overwhelmed by the wonderful response to my earlier story 'Rachel's Intense First Session'. I have to say, thank you all so much for the lovely words, it really means so much! Of course, I felt a lot of pressure afterwards with my next writing. How do I follow up on a story that was so well received? I was nervous as heck.

So anyway, between fear and business I've been very slow writing this next part in Rachel and David's story, so I'm very sorry for the delay. I really hope it's up to the standard of the first writing. Again, thank you so much for reading, and I really hope you enjoy this short, but sweet addition to the story. It's a little lighter, more sentimental, and a bit more insight to the characters. The next story I'm going to get into more formal kinky stuff I think.

***

Rachel still felt groggy as she sipped steaming hot, black coffee out of a giant cup. At her request, David, the man with whom she had experienced a night of hot, sordid sex, had made her the strongest black coffee he could make, in the largest cup he could find. She took slow, calculated sips so as not to burn her tongue as she tried to come back to the world of the living. She hadn't bothered to get dressed and was just sat naked in his kitchen, her pale skin exposed with red marks and a few bruises showing up obviously on her body. Rachel was not a morning person.

"I hope you like it." David said, as he came around to his breakfast table and patted her on the shoulder. He was naked except for a pair of black boxer shorts, much to Rachel's enjoyment. Coffee and a nice view, although she could have done without the boxers. He sat down opposite her with a cup of tea, milk with two sugars. Rachel smirked. So he was a weakling when it came to hot drinks. "I'm not really much of a coffee person so I don't make it all that often."

"It's passable." Rachel smiled at him from across the table, taking a bit of a bigger gulp now that her cup had cooled a little. "For a coffee virgin." Her foot under the table playfully rubbed up his shin in a sign of affection.

"What can I say? I have a sweet tooth." David smiled, rubbing his jaw as he thought of the previous night. Rachel's smirk grew a little wider. After the movie she had returned the favour and put his tongue to good use. She may have been submissive for the play, but sometimes she just needed a good hard licking.

"Evidently." Rachel replied, setting her cup down on the table and looking around David's kitchen. It was a modern-style room, with laminate flooring, similar to the rest of his flat. The countertops were wiped clean and kept tidy. There were cooking gadgets of all kinds rested upon them, as well as accessories like colour-coded chopping boards and racks for storing different kinds of herbs, most of which she didn't even know existed. David was a man who liked to cook.

"So you seem to like your cooking." Rachel commented. "But I was given a frozen pizza last night. Nice to know I'm special." She winked.

David took a sip of his tea and grinned right back.

"My concentration last night was on other things."

Rachel squirmed on her chair a little more. She thought of last night. The nipple clamps, the whipping, and finally the orgasms and the zapping of that cruel electric toy he had used to torture her.

Damn it, she thought as she crossed her legs, trying to concentrate on her drink.

"Got any plans for the day?" Rachel asked, trying to change the subject as she felt her cheeks flushing red with a little heat.

"I got nothing. Was mostly planning to stay in all day." David replied. He looked over at Rachel. She felt his eyes look her up and down with a kind of curiosity. "Has last night still got you hot and bothered?"

Rachel said nothing, but her body did the talking. She squirmed as she felt heat between her legs and a flush in her body. It was like he had turned up the heating in the room. There were thoughts in her head as she looked over David, every inch of his exposed skin. She realised she wanted him in a bad way. This man who had reduced her to putty in his hands just a few hours before, this man who dominated her and showed her a world of forbidden kinky delights, was now sat across from her drinking tea as if everything was completely normal. As if he hadn't reduced her into a screaming, writhing orgasmic mess the night before. Rachel felt incredibly frustrated at him, and incredibly horny too. But she wasn't about to give him an easy ride.

"I need a shower." Rachel said finally, setting her half-full cup of coffee on the table and abruptly getting up to go to David's bathroom. She left the door unlocked and slightly ajar, as if hoping for something. She was already naked so she didn't need to strip off to get inside the shower. David's shower wasn't complicated and it wasn't long before she could make it as hot as she liked it.

Rachel liked her showers hot like her coffee. Enough to sting her skin and turn it slightly red as droplets of hot water sprayed onto her body. She closed her eyes and let her shoulders sag as she relaxed and took in a deep breath, the sound of the running water soothing her ears.

Then, almost on cue, she heard the door swing open as David entered. He closed the door behind him and Rachel peeked through the shower curtain at him. She saw his boxers dropping to the floor around his feet and she felt the beginnings of a smile building up on her face. So, he could take a hint.

"And what do you think you're doing?" She remarked, opening the shower curtains to expose her naked, dripping wet body to David. Rachel wondered how tempting she would have looked, stood there putting on her best 'fuck me' pose as her naked body was covered in beads of hot, steaming water, her skin shining a little. David looked to her with a mischievous look on his face.

"I am going to fuck my submissive pet in the shower." He said, stepping forward slowly, stalking like a predator. A lop-sided Cheshire cat grin was on his face. "Pin her up against the wall, and press myself into her, all while hot, scalding water pours over us both." One leg stepped into the shower.

Rachel shivered for a moment but tried to maintain a look of defiance. She backed up slightly until she felt her back pressed up against the cold tiles on the wall. She squirmed with the sudden shock of the cold sensation. Thanks to the hot water, the touch of the tiles felt like ice against her skin.

"And what if your submissive pet has anything to say about that?" She shot back with fire in her eyes, as David stepped into the shower, his body intimidatingly close, forcing her to look up at him towering over her. Rachel suddenly felt very small, but very excited. She wanted to sink her teeth right into the crook of his shoulder and scratch her nails down his chest. Make him fight for the fucking.

But just as she raised her hands to strike, David struck first, suddenly grabbing her wrists and pushing her back onto the tiles, pressing her against the wall. Rachel gasped and giggled, making a half-squeal as she tried to squirm her wrists away from his grasps. Instead, she bit down hard on his shoulder, leaving a bright red mark. Andrew drew in a sharp breath through gritted teeth.

"Do you have anything to say about this, then?" He asked her in a quiet, threatening voice, his breath tickling at the crook of her neck.

"Bring it on." Rachel hissed back, as one of her legs wrapped around his waist, trying to get some leverage as she rubbed her pussy lips up against his hard, erect cock, teasing him. He only pinned her harder against the shower wall with one hand and grabbed her leg with the other, holding it in position as he rubbed his length against her cunt. Rachel arched her back and moaned in pleasure as she squirmed her hips against him.

"Fuck." She gasped as she bit her lip and tried to struggle against his hold. She was conscious of everything that she was feeling. The cold of the tiles, the heat of the water stinging against her skin, the pressure against her wrists and, most of all, the pleasure of his cock rubbing up against her. "Fuck me now. Please."

"Patience." David said. Rachel shook her head in protest. She felt like if she didn't have him inside her soon she would explode. Then he let go of her wrists, only to put his hand on the back of her head to press his lips against hers. The kiss was hard and passionate, and then she felt it. The head of his cock pressing inside her cunt. The wave of pleasure and pressure that she felt down there was unmistakeable. Her cry of pleasure was drowned out by his lips as she gyrated her hips back and forth to push his dick further and further inside her. Rachel withdrew from the kiss only to bury her face into his chest. She tried to use it to muffle out her moaning, but she couldn't help it. His cock was long and thick, and it was all inside her. She could feel the pressure building quickly and tightened her leg's grip around his hips to pull him as deep inside her as she could get.

David himself was grinding and grunting, he let go of her head and pressed the palm of his hand against the tiles behind Rachel, he gripped her thigh with the other tightly to hold her in position. With her head buried into his chest, she could hear his heartbeat. It was fast and pounding with the rhythm of his fucking. Oh God, she didn't want this to stop.

She felt her orgasm come before his. She rode the pleasure as her muscles clenched and worked with him. She moaned loudly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Fuck, she had never felt like this before. Her cries got louder as wave after wave of pure ecstasy hit her, every single fiber of muscle in her nether region felt like it was on fire.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck I've cum David!" She cried out. "Oh fuck!" She could barely contain herself anymore. How come she had never had sex like this before? She had never orgasmed so hard in her life. Then she felt David's cock throbbing inside her. Her sensitive cunt could feel he was close, so Rachel took the lead, and wrapped her free arms around him, pulling him and humping him hard, as he grunted and groaned away.

Then he came inside her, with a final, delightful moan. They held one another tight for a few, wonderful moments that Rachel didn't ever want to end, breathing heavily as stinging hot water sprayed onto hot, sensitive skin.

"That was...that was fucking amazing." David gasped finally.

"Speak for yourself." Rachel purred, as finally, she felt his cock pull out of her. Hot cum was being washed away by the spray of the water. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at his eyes. He looked tired, but passionate at the same time. She couldn't deny the fact that she was attracted to this man something fierce.

"You're fucking amazing."