Racing Beauty Pt. 01

Story Info
Fantasy about race car driver Natalie Decker.
829 words
4.09
5.7k
9
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers

It was February, with racing season just about to start. It was one of Justin's favorite sports, especially with the rise of a beautiful young racer named Natalie Decker. Natalie was a petite, blonde beauty of 20 who got Justin's engine revving. He had tickets and a pit pass to watch his fantasy girl compete in an Arca race at Daytona. It was a week before he was due to make the trip, and he had just woken up one morning.

Justin only slept in his boxers since he lived alone in Los Angeles once his music career took off, and with the band he fronted not beginning their tour for another month, he decided to take in Natalie's first race of the new year. He had woken up and went to shower, at that moment, lust popped into his mind, he was thinking about how beautiful Natalie was but particular image of her was stuck in his mind; her in yoga pants. Justin had no idea how great of a booty Natalie had until he saw her in them.

Now his thoughts turned from mere fandom to insatiable lust. The thought of Natalie in those pants made him rock hard as the water cascaded down his body, causing him to stroke his erect penis a bit. He snapped out of it and stopped after a few minutes, thinking I gotta save this for her just in case. He gets out, gets dressed and carries on about his business.

A week later, he traveled to Daytona, met Natalie in the pits before the race.

Before she climbed into her car, Justin looked at Natalie, and said "I've got a good luck charm just for you."

Natalie, intrigued, replied "Really? What would that be?"

Justin responded by kissing Natalie's sweet strawberry lips passionately causing her to wrap her arms around him tightly.

After which they stared deep in each other's eyes. Justin said, "just win baby". Natalie, speechless and pumped up got in her car and raced with Justin sitting atop her pit box.

A few hours later Natalie won the race, and immediately after, approached Justin whom she believed got her to victory and told him, "your kiss payed off, I'm gonna have to reward you for that". Justin smiled and nodded in approval, his mind wondering if he was finally gonna fuck his celebrity crush.

Later that night, Justin and Natalie were alone in her hotel room, still celebrating her improbable Daytona victory. Natalie had changed into the very yoga pants that had aroused Justin the week before, and it turned him on again.

Justin kissed Natalie passionately again, this time lifting her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist, the desire burning in both of them. She knew he was a sweetheart to her but never knew he had this side to him but she was also enjoying it to a point where he could feel the front of her pants getting damp.

Justin knew what this meant; Natalie was turned on by him as much as he was by her. He tore open the crotch of her pants, leaned her against the wall, and went down on her, licking her wet pink pussy, loving the taste of the sweet nectar that dripped down from her.

He soon was down to his boxers, after he came up, Natalie slid his boxers down revealing his large rock hard cock, she stared at it amazed at how well endowed Justin was.

Then Justin slid it in her, Natalie moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist driving him deep inside her tight soaked pussy. They kissed passionately as they fucked, the pent up lust and passion for each other being let out with each thrust. Justin stared deep into Natalie's eyes as if he were claiming her soul along with her virginity and said to her, "you have no idea how badly I've wanted you". She smiled then came on his cock, then suggested he take her from behind. He agreed.

Natalie was on her hands and knees on the bed, he entered her from behind, moaning in pleasure from her tight warmth. He grabbed her hips and pounded her hard and deep, loving the sight of Natalie's booty slapping against him.

Natalie looked back at Justin, and came on his hard throbbing cock again, Justin tried to stave off his but couldn't anymore and he came hard, releasing a big load of his hot sperm deep into Natalie's pussy, saying "this pussy is mine now".

They both collapsed on the bed from exhaustion and cuddled a bit, their bodies sweaty from the intense sex they just had. They kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, before the two parted ways for the time being, Justin handed Natalie his band's tour schedule.

"Come see us perform when you can," he said.

She replied, "definitely".

And the two parted ways, until the next encounter.

JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers