Racing Beauty Pt. 02

Story Info
Natalie's back for more but this time after a concert.
755 words
4.4
4.5k
8
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers

It was about a month after Justin and Natalie's first romantic lust filled encounter and Justin's band was starting their spring tour. Natalie was off from racing for a couple weeks and saw an ad for a show of theirs at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.

She remembered her first encounter with him and a naughty smile crossed her face.

She thought to herself: "I'm getting some more of him" as she touched the newspaper photo of him.

She proceeded to prepare for a night out to see him in action, after all, this was home turf for her, being from the state of Wisconsin and she happened to be in Milwaukee already.

Meanwhile, Justin and his band were at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee rehearsing for their show. He loved hanging out and jamming with his boys whom he considered as brothers.

Then the band's manager, Angela, a smoking hot blonde, German woman of 43 with abs that would make Hollywood envious, who also helped with vocal work when needed, approached Justin during a break.

She told him, "You've got a phone call. She said her name is Natalie".

When he heard that name, he instantly remembered their race day encounter a month earlier and took the call. Natalie notified him that she was in Milwaukee and coming to their show that night, which made Justin ecstatic.

After the call was done, a naughty smile came across Justin's face and thought to himself, "she's back for more. I knew she couldn't resist me". Then went about rehearsing and preparing for the show...

Later that night, it was showtime. Natalie was there in the front row, also with a backstage pass for after. Justin could see her, and gave his all for the crowd but especially her. After about 90 minutes, the show was over, and Natalie joined the band backstage. She sat on Justin's lap feeling him get hard from it, until it was time to leave the arena.

Once they returned to the hotel, Natalie and Justin went into his room where Natalie's lust from not just the previous encounter but from Justin's musical talent, overtook her. She pounced on him like a lion on a gazelle, biting his neck like a vampire as they made out passionately. The neck bite was Justin's weakness, it was the one thing that turned him on most, other than Natalie's butt in yoga pants.

He squeezed Natalie's ass, pulling down her pants in the process. She removed his shirt, trailing kisses down his chest, until she reached his tight leather pants, she unbuttoned and unzipped them, then pulled them down.

Justin then removed Natalie's shirt, slid her thong aside and pulled her waist up to his face. He wanted to taste her sweetness again and she wanted him to. He licked her clit teasing her, she moaned in pleasure running her fingers through his hair as he licked her sweet juicy pussy enjoying the sweet nectar that dripped out of her gripping her hips. She reached down into his boxers, pulling them down enough to expose his large erect penis.

She stroked it slowly wanting to ride it, and he was eager to oblige, after all, this girl was the first he'd had that was petite enough for him to lift as he'd found out the first time.

She moved down, still on top as he sat up. Natalie slid his hard throbbing manhood into her tight wet pussy, he moaned at the entrance, then grabbed her hips and bounced her up and down on his cock. His size and how good he was, was making her cum on his cock over and over, glistening it with her juices.

She said "this dick is mine now." Justin smiled and continued bouncing Natalie on his rock hard cock.

She was feeling him swell and throb inside her knowing he was close, not wanting him to stop cuz she wanted his seed in her.

After awhile, he obliged her and came hard, blasting a big load of his hot sperm deep into her pussy, so much that some of his man cream ran down his dick afterwards. She got off and cleaned off his cock with her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of the combined fluids off him.

She told him, "I told you I'd be back for more", to which he responded, "and you're welcome to it anytime baby". She smiled at him, they kissed, then she laid her head on his chest and the fell asleep.

JMays402
JMays402
45 Followers