Racing Forward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to tell him I didn't take it. I only topped. But his body on mine against the slight coolness of the car had my cock dripping. He learned from his mistakes and hand my hands behind my back. He kept my legs pinned with his pelvis against my ass as he pressed a kiss to the center of my back. I was about to disgrace myself, about to submit when I realized what was on my skin in the center of my back. Right between my shoulder blades was a reminder of the biggest mistake of my life. He felt me tense and I knew the moment he saw the tattoo. I could hear the rush of breath, the growl of disapproval. He released my hands and took a step away, needing to not be near me anymore.

I couldn't turn around. I couldn't face the condemnation. I couldn't let him see how guilty I felt. I heard his footsteps retreat and the door to my shop close. Despite the heat I pulled on my shirt covering up the large J whose tail turned into a dog's head that filled my back. That branded me as theirs. The promises I had broken were imbued in every ink line, but not to them. I could give a shit about them but I cared about the promises I made to James. I had failed to keep my promise of not joining a gang but I wouldn't fail him now.

I didn't see Waugh again until he arrived at the shop ready to accompany me to the race. The atmosphere was tense at best so I tried to lighten it with an observation, "You could have at least tried to fit in."

With exactly no humor he replied, "Yeah, homeless emo isn't my look." Apparently levity wasn't going to work and he was going to the race in a black blazer.

He dropped into my baby with a little too much force but I just gritted my teeth and took it. The trip to where the races were taking place tonight was no less frosty. I did at one point attempt to speak to him but he shut it down promptly.

The first sign of the crowd and I was salivating. I could feel my cock swelling with anticipation. I had arranged the race with Jasper over a series of encrypted messages. Apparently, because it had been two weeks since the last race Sid had said I was scared to race him again. Wrong as fuck. So this was going to be a grudge match. Double or nothing.

I pulled up, my space though never stated as reserved had been saved for me, a testament to being the man on top. I knew there were grumbles around because I was "just a kid" but winning again would be the cement to my reputation. Then again when you're on top all you have is people trying to dethrone you.

Watching Waugh at the races was beyond entertaining. He was so fucking stiff. You would think that a criminal would be used to characters but most of these people were different from the cons he worked with. They were bright and colorful and, I could see through his eyes, annoying.

Dora bounced up to me hugging me with her usual enthusiasm. I had apparently been forgiven for ditching her to go see James. She had dyed a streak in her bangs purple. I had been expecting to see her but I hadn't expected her to be so chummy with Waugh.

After her initial hug to me she turned to Waugh, "How are you doing Mr. Waugh? Is there anything I can get for you?" Who the fuck was she? Dora wasn't supercilious. I knew Dora had some connection to him but I wasn't expecting the deference.

"Thank you Andorra, I'm fine for now." I watched as Dora's face flushed. Was that Dora a more spot on nickname than I had thought. Andorra, Jesus what a name.

Behind Dora a ripple went through the crowd as her scary-ass boyfriend walked through it, throwing people who didn't get out of his way fast enough. He stopped after pulling Dora to his chest in a possessive, but judging by Dora's face, completely okay move. He tilted his head to Waugh, "Boss."

I actually wanted to punch something. Of course Dora's boyfriend worked for Waugh, the terrifying bastard. Had Dora's friendship with me been a ploy? My ability to trust grew even smaller, it had already been microscopic. Now James was the only person I would trust and even then, not completely.

I was also irritated that Waugh had found a loophole in our agreement that it would just be me and Waugh. I didn't need a crew of thugs who so clearly weren't a part of our world making me look bad. Waugh's crew hadn't been pleased but then again I couldn't get lower in their eyes so what did it matter?

Waugh watched the races analytically, asking questions that were pointed but technical. I found myself struggling to define why the racers were executing moves. How do you explain color to a blind man?

The heralding of my race started, so I moved my car to the start line. The flaggers and look outs were getting ready. Sid was driving a different car today, still proving his inherent whiteness: a Buick Regal GNX. He had murdered out the exterior: all black. Seems like he came to play today. I was getting fidgety, my fingers itching to go.

Waugh tapped my shoulder, "I'm riding with you."

It was an unwritten rule but no one rides in the passenger's seat. If you flipped your car and killed yourself, it's on you but killing someone else racing is pure stupidity and recklessness. Totally abhorrent.

"No, you aren't. Wait at the finish line."

Waugh grabbed onto my shoulders, "I am sitting in the car. I've allowed you to come to this. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."

I quickly did the math; his weight wasn't going to be helpful on the straights but I could broker his mass on the turns giving me more control.

"Fine." I spat at him "Buckle up."

Usually the inside of the car is pretty gutted but mine did have such glorious amenities as seatbelts. Airbags... well, let's just hope there isn't a crash. I did a quick burnout to warm up my tires.

I looked over to Sid, smiling like he owned the place, fucker.

I could barely hear the crowd's roar as I watched the flag come down. The car was merely an extension of my body. My every thought seemed to simply happen. I pulled ahead despite the added weight. As we approached the first turn I yelled for Waugh to lean to the left, he immediately complied and we drifted perfectly. Using his weight like a pendulum, I kept ahead of Sid. I could see him start to get nervous. He pushed his nitrous.

Waugh yelled out as Sid passed us but he didn't understand that Sid was desperate. It was way too soon. His engine would be pulling fumes by the time the finish line was in sight. I waited for my moment ignoring Waugh's tense breaths. I kept Sid in my sight lines and then let loose outstripping him. I danced across the finish line with Sid in the rearview. It wasn't nearly as close as the first time.

I let the car slow down and I glanced over at Waugh. His eyes were blown wide and I saw the snake down his pants as well. I hit the breaks a little abruptly and then launched myself at him.

I dominated the kiss like I dominated the race. I sucked his lip into my mouth and teased it with my teeth. My cock threatened to make another hole in my pants, swollen on the excitement and the sexy, threatening man. I pulled away reluctantly at a horn honking. "Later." He nodded a yes to my harshly whispered word.

I turned my car around and made my way back. I endured the usual glares of people thinking I would succumb. Wrong as ever. I turned my head and gave smiles and schmoozed as if I wasn't still rock hard.

I kept looking for the face I wanted to see. Finally, I found Jasper in the crowd he was arguing with two of the bigger men. Unconcerned, probably two guys trying to get off the hook for paying their tab, I started toward him. I was looking to pull in a little over 10k over the two races with all of the side betting and Jasper's fee off the top. I cut through the crowd with Waugh at my heels. For the first time it didn't feel as restrictive.

I waited until the two men went away before walking up to Jasper, "Hey Jazz. How's the night?"

For the first time I saw Jasper look frightened, "Actually Roman, we're going to have to do a two-part."

I was shocked, "You can't cover your bets?"

Jasper winced, "Keep your voice down. Look it's been a tough night."

"Fuck that Jasper. You know you don't want to fuck with me. You're going to pay me in full or we're going to have a serious problem." Jasper never came to things alone, he had his own crew for the little men who didn't pay their debts. Ironic how they now had to cover their boss's ass. I could see them approach.

"Roman. It's either two payments and you're satisfied or you go away with nothing." Nothing was code for broken bones.

Waugh moved in front of me, "You've heard the name Waugh before." He waited for Jasper's nod. "Then you know who I am and you know what I'm capable of." I could see Jasper shrink.

Who was I in bed with? Jazz waved off the guys, "Okay Roman. It's on its way."

Waugh spoke up again, "Be sure that it is and don't take your cut. You don't want to find out the consequences of screwing me over."

Waugh walked away and while I wanted to enjoy Jasper's petrified expression, I followed him. Waugh led me back to my car being guarded by Dora's boyfriend.

Though he was on the passenger's side he still commanded me to get in. Apparently, Waugh was done with the races and so was I. I started the car thinking about the night. The high of winning and then the confrontation. Who the fuck was Waugh and how had James and I gotten involved with him? Why did people cower when they saw him like he was their worst nightmares? And why did I want to fuck him so badly?

The tense silence was unbearable so again I tried for levity, "So... we on again for next week?"

He cut his eyes at me in a glare but let out what sounded like a covered up laugh. Another win and a definite maybe. He might have not liked the hiccup with Jasper but he had loved the racing. He had loved the racing almost as much as me. There was something so fucking sexy in that.