Racist Girl Gets Punishment

Story Info
Julie got blackmailed by Jon, a Black Midget.
5.8k words
4.08
68.6k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mestron
Mestron
14 Followers

Jon is walking disgracefully towards his house. He faced the biggest insult of his life. All because of Julie, woman who lives in the next house.

----

Jon is 26 year old black man. He is a midget with a height little over 3 foot. He works for a local firm. For more than a year he is living here in the countryside. Even though it is a colony full of white people he didn't face any problem with anyone. Everything is good until this woman came in to the street.

----

Her name is Julie. She is very tall compared to average woman height, standing 5'10. She got blue eyes, long black hair, slim with 34 size boobs. Her father died when she was young and recently she lost her mother also. After that, with the money she had, she bought this house in the country side and shifted here. She is normally a nice person who greets everyone with a smile across the neighborhood. From childhood she had negative views on black people. She don't the exact reasons but she hated them very badly. She showed her racist feelings on Jon from day one itself.

Julie used to do negative comments on Jon whenever they came across the street. As he is a midget too, she used to make fun out of dirty comments on his height and personality. She didn't stop even when she is in a group. Slowly everyone started the same. But, Jon didn't care to any of those.

The day when she crossed all her limits is the day before her birthday. She invited every neighbor to the night party. Jon also got invited. He wouldn't go but Julie said that she was sorry about all the mean comments and everything was for fun. So he decided to go.

----

"Hi" Julie greeted Jon.

"Hello! Birthday wishes in advance" wished Jon.

"Thank you so much. I thought you won't come."

"No, Not like that."

"Make yourself comfortable" said Julie and went away.

"God! She is so gorgeous", Jon in his mind. His eyes are fixed on her.

She wore a red top, knee length black skirt and left her hair loose. She doesn't need any makeup as she is always beautiful.

What he didn't observe is she is taking everyone away from him and telling something to them.

Julie called for a toast. After everyone gathered, she started "Thanks everyone for coming here. For entertainment purpose we have a small game. We will have balls here and all we need to is to pass to others. And the game is one of us should catch those balls."

"As he is the odd man here I request Jon to come forward" said Julie. Everyone clapped and shouted.

Jon felt something bad when she mentioned him as odd person. He went to the middle of the group.

"He is the only black man here and also a midget. This is the reason why I called him odd" added Julie. Whole place went through heavy laughter. Jon stood silently.

"Ready Jon?" Julie asked.

He was still silent and just looking at her.

With an evil grin, Julie shouted "Let's start."

Everyone started throwing balls at him. Then he understood that it was all her plan. He didn't move an inch and no one stopped hitting. This went for minutes and then everyone left to dinner.

Julie walked towards Jon.

"Is it good Jon?" questioned Julie.

"What have I done to you?"

"Nothing! You are black and I hate black people. To that you are a dwarf. I just found you as a fun object. That's it!" With this she laughed.

"You will feel for this" said Jon and started walking away.

"Fuck off, you fucking black dwarf" Julie also left the place.

----

Jon came to his house. Still her words are there in his head. He wanted to take revenge on this.

"What should I do? Anything that would make her to feel more bad than this. That racist bitch should get a lesson for her life." Jon thinking.

"Fuck off, you fucking black dwarf" echoed her voice in his head.

"Yes! this fucking black dwarf should fuck her." Jon made his decision.

He knows that he can't make it when she is conscious. He is very little compared to her. She would kick him if there is a fight. He can have his way with her only she is bound.

He looked through the window. Last pupil are leaving the party and Julie is bidding farewell to them. This is the right time he can enter her house from back side.

He went to the backyard. He thanked to his height as he is slipping very easily though the fence.

Jon found the back door of Julie's house opened. he looked around and within seconds he was inside the house. He went to the bedroom and entered into a cupboard. He positioned himself so that he can watch all the room very clearly.

Julie checked the lawn and went inside with a happy face. Everything went perfect and she enjoyed humiliating Jon. She locked all the doors and went to her room.

"This bitch is so hot! She deserves a nice fucking" Jon telling to himself.

Suddenly there was a door opening sound. Then entered Michael, Julie's boyfriend whom Jon met earlier in the evening.

"We must be doing something, right?" asked Michael.

"Sorry Mich! I am very tired now. Some other time" was Julie's response.

He came forward and kissed Julie on her lips. She hugged him and started kissing him back.

"This must help me." thought Jon and picked his mobile and started recording the whole scene.

Julie and Mich undressed themselves during the kisses.

Jon saw Julie naked for the first time.

She is very fair inside. Her boobs are round and firm with light pink nipples. Her pussy lips are the color as her nipples. Jon felt his hard on. He wanted to fuck her right then and there.

Mich started sucking her boobs and fingering her pussy at the same time. She started stroking his penis.

Jon is very happy filming all this. Only one thought was in his mind. "Fuck her".

Julie pushed Mich onto the bed. She took his dick into her hands and started sucking it. She is licking, stroking and sucking simultaneously and also playing his balls.

"She must be a pro at sucking." Jon rubbing his cock through the pants.

With few more strokes Mich came in her mouth. She swallowed some and licked the cock clean.

"Now it's my turn" said Mich by pushing her onto her back.

He took her legs and spread them and went to lick her pussy. Mich's phone rang.

"Not now!" with disappointment he went to pick the call.

He answered the call. It was his mother asking him to come very urgently.

"Sorry baby! Gotta go" said Mich while dressing.

"It's okay" said Julie with a kiss.

Within next few minutes they got dressed and had sendoff kiss. Julie went to drop Mich outside.

Jon was very happy with what he got. He slipped through the balcony door and left to his house.

Julie came back and changed her dress. She slept happily unaware of what Jon did.

Jon played the video many times. It is very clear and he captured all her curves. He stroked his dick as watching the video. He knows that with this video he can make her do anything.

"I will now have my way with her" Jon said to himself and slept happily.

----

Jon woke up very early. He got ready as usual. He made a copy of the video to a CD and packed it nicely.

He came to Julie's and knocked the door. After few minutes Julie came and opened the door.

She was in her shorts and her face changed looking at Jon.

"Hello Sexy! Expecting someone else?"

"Mind your words you ugly fucker. Don't you have any shame coming here again."

"We can discuss everything later. I have a present for you as today is your birthday" with that he handed the gift wrapped box.

"I don't want any presents from you" She tried to shut the door.

"Don't say that." saying this he jumped into the house.

"Get out, you fucker" Julie was very angry with his move.

"Okay okay, I will leave. But, this is specially for you. You will regret if you miss this." He placed it on the table and left.

Julie closed the door. "How dare he is to enter my house and talk like that".

She took bath and got ready. She wore a black shirt with blue jean and black shoes. She planned to go out for some shopping.

While leaving she again noticed the box given by Jon. With a thought to throw it away she took it.

"Open in private!" a note on the box.

"What could it have?" thought Julie. She opened the box. There was a CD named nothing on it.

She went to her bedroom for her laptop. Sat on bed, she inserted the CD and selected to play.

On screen, it was her room. She was there. Then Mich came.

Julie was shocked and understood what it had.

The video is very clear with her face. Every move was captured. She started sweating. Stopped the player took the CD.

She hurried to Jon's place and knocked the door only to find the door is opened.

"That bastard must have known that I would come like this" She thought.

She locked the door behind her.

"Welcome!" Jon greeted her.

"Shut up, you bastard!" Julie was very serious but she knows her situation.

"You liked the video?"

"What do you want?"

"What you can give? Anyway I don't want anything from you. I'll earn myself"

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't understand bitch? I'll sell that video to all the neighbors and also on internet"

"Don't do that! I'll give you that money. How much do you want?" her voice lowered.

"That is the case if I need money"

"Please! All my reputation will be ruined. I thought you were a gentleman" tears started rolling from her eyes.

"I think, you called me FUCKING BLACK DWARF".

"I am really really sorry for that and for everything. Please don't spoil my life. Tell me how much you want. I will pay you"

"I already told you if it is for money I would sell this video"

"So, it is not about money. What do you want then?"

"It's you"

"What do you mean?"

"I said what I mean. It is YOU that I want." Jon said with a grin.

"What? No way, you ugly monster. Look at you. Go fuck yourself. Don't even think of me that way" Julie shouted.

Jon laughed very loudly. "It's your decision! You can leave right now and I will start my business or you can do whatever I say and save your NAME".

"As you insulted me of my color and structure, I want to have my way with you one time so that you'll realize your mistakes."

Julie face went red. She understood that she was responsible for this whole situation. She wiped tears. "One time, right?" she asked with very low tone.

"Yeah! and now I will go to my room. After 10 minutes I will post that video on internet. Now it's your decision" saying this he left.

"I can't let that black bastard to have sex with me. He is so ugly. But do I have any other options? I hate myself" thought Julie to herself.

"I can think that this is all nightmare and some animal raped me in it. Once the video came into my hands I can be free from this. I have to do it for myself." with this she started moving to his room.

"He is a midget. His dick will be parallel with his size. I can think that a black stick entered me. Death would be better than this" She opened the door.

"There you are! I know you would come. You are as intelligent as sexy you are."

"You said that it is one time. I am trusting you with this. I agree that I behaved wrongly with you. After this, we shouldn't have anything regarding this. You should be silent giving me the tapes"

"Ho Ho! So many conditions. Okay bitch. You can take my word."

"He called me bitch! How dare he is? After all he is going to fuck me, everything is smaller when compared to that" She remained silent.

Jon stood on the bed. "Why don't you come here and give a kiss?"

"What? I have to kiss this ugly man. There is no step back" Julie cursed her fate.

She slowly walked towards Jon and stood in front of him inches away.

"You want me to repeat?"

Julie moved forward to kiss him. Their lips met for the first time. She was very cold. Jon felt her on her lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. She resisted first and let it go after few seconds.

Julie closed her eyes so tight and continued to kiss. For a moment she forgot that she was kissing Jon. She tongued with him. Both sucked each other's lips. Then Jon bite her lower lip so hard she came back to senses.

"That was the best kiss I had" Jon told.

"Is that compliment for me?" Julie faked a smile.

"Leaving that he is black, he is a good kisser. It would be good if he didn't bite. WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME? WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?"

"You like that? Shall we have one more?" Jon pulled Julie.

Their lips were locked again. She gave it completely.

Jon hands went around Julie. He tried to hold her hard while kissing. Slowly Julie wrapped her hands around Jon. Both lost the track of time.They were kissing for like half an hour. He broke the kiss and looked directly into her eyes. She could the lust in his eyes.

Jon pulled Julie again gave a quick kiss on lips. His hands went to her breasts. He took both her boobs into his hands. Julie's legs started to shake.

Jon started to unbutton her shirt. Julie stood straight with moving. He finished undoing all the buttons.

"Remove it" Jon said and she did as told and let the shirt to the ground. Now she is in her black bra in front of the person whom she hated most in recent times.

Jon started his work on her upper body. He squeezed her boobs firmly.

"Ah!" Julie let out a soft moan but controlled it very fast. Her nipples were already erected and poking through the fiber.

Jon laughed at it. He undid the bra and this time he took it himself. She just helped by moving hands in the direction.

"There they are! These are most beautiful pair of boobs I have ever seen" He started sucking and kissing them.

Julie felt proud as she took that as a compliment.

"Oh GOD! He is very good and gentle" thought Julie. She placed her hands on his back. She felt like some child is sucking on her boobs for milk.

He stepped back. There was a little disappointment look in Julie's face. Jon removed his t-shirt. And continued his sucking on her body.

"Being a dwarf, he is having a good body" thought Julie.

She ran her hands on his back, shoulder and arms while he is sucking her. His body is rock hard against her hands.

Jon stopped sucking only to start kissing her again. This time she responded very quickly. He broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Remove!" Jon pointed to her lower body. "I want to see you completely." She turned against him and started removing her jean. She took off her panties also as she don't want to get orders from him.

Still her racist mind is saying her to stop all this. As there is no way like that she turned to face him.

One day back she insulted him like anything and now she is naked in front of him. And he is going to have sex with her. She cursed her fate again.

"Julie, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. You are so fucking beautiful." Jon praising her with a happy tone as he know that he is going to have her.

"He called me by my name! Except that he is black, he seems to be a nice person. His behavior is normal even he has my fate in his hands. I shouldn't have done like that" She thought to herself.

Jon pulled her and started kissing again. This time all over her face and up to her boobs. She was just moaning and holding him in her hands.

"Don't you want to see what you are going to take?" Jon questioned.

Julie stood there with a puzzle look.

Jon pointed his hand towards his penis. Julie didn't notice that already a tent was formed at that place.

"Come on! Check it for yourself"

Julie hesitatingly reached his trouser. Undid the button and pulled it down. He stepped from it.

Looking at his boxers, Julie suspected something wrong.

"Go on!" whispered Jon.

Julie pulled his boxers only to get shock of her life.

His cock fell on her hands. Even in semi-hard state it is easily 8 inches and it took her entire hand to hold It was like he is having a third leg.

She was still in the shock and thought how wrongly she expected. It was now in her hand.

"I think you know how to play with it" Jon whispered in her ears.

"Get on to your knees!"

Julie did as she was told. His cock is getting hard in her hand. She can feel it.

She started with a kiss and took the head into her mouth.

Jon placed took hold of her head as she slowly started sucking his tool.

Initially she sucked till half length and stroked the rest. With one hand she took care of his balls. Those were as big as table tennis balls.

When she felt it was completely hard she took her mouth from it. She couldn't believe her eyes. It is the biggest cock she had ever seen. 10 inch rock hard length and 2-3 inches width.

She stroked it and kissing as she has to do it for living.

Jon was just moaning and moving her head with his hands.

Julie forgot all her surroundings. She loved that cock. She kept sucking it with mouth while stroking it with hands.

Jon applied force on her head. She understood that he is going to cum. She continued her strokes harder.

"Ahh, Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I am cumminggggggggggg" Jon came very hard in Julie's mouth.

First jet hits her throat. Her mouth was filled with second jet which she swallowed. She removed his cock from her mouth. Next jets hit her face from forehead all over to her breasts.

"My GOD! He came so much" Julie thought licking his dick. His sperm was warm and tasted salty.

Jon lifted her and started kissing her face. He tasted his own sperm from her lips. He cleaned her face and gave all the cum to her lips. She sucked all from his mouth. She is still stroking his cock down with her hands.

"That was wonderful, right?" Jon asked between his kisses.

Julie just moaned as response. She is forcing his head to hers with one hand and stroking his cock with another.

She completely forgot for what she came.

"Lay here on your back!" said Jon pointing the bed.

Julie climbed the bed and laid across the bed and adjusted pillows under her head, so that she can see what Jon is going to do. She gave it completely. She knows what is going to happen.

"Open your legs for me darling".

For the first time she is thinking good about him even though it was all against her will.

She obeyed him and spread her legs so that he can fit in.

"I am going to be fucked by a black dwarf" thought to herself.

Jon leaned over her only to kiss her face. She gave the kisses back. He is playing with her boobs. He slowly went down with traces of saliva on her face to her neck and finally to her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm!!!" was Julie's response.

This time he sucked very hard. And bite them simultaneously.

Julie is not uttering a single word. Just moaning and letting him have his way.

Everything was stopped suddenly. Julie opened her eyes to see Jon adjusting himself between her legs on his knees.

Both exchanged looks and Jon moved his head towards her pussy.

"Is he going to suck me?" Julie to herself.

Reality hit her when his mouth meets her pussy lips.

"You are so wet! Must be waiting for this, huh?"

Julie just smiled back as he continued to eat her.

Jon kissed her lower lips vigorously. He licked her clit. He started inserting his tongue into her.

"Hmm!!! His tongue feels so good. He is fucking me with his tongue", she thought.

He inserted his finger to give her more pleasure.

"Ahhh!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!" Julie moaning continuously.

"You are so tight and sweet. I love your pussy".

Julie is biting her lower lip to lower her moaning. Her body is completely enjoying his attention.

She pushed his head with her hands deep into her cunt. She wants it to go on.

Jon increased his pace. Now he is fucking her with his tongue and two fingers and rubbing her clit.

"I am going to cum" announced Julie between her moans.

Mestron
Mestron
14 Followers
12