Racquel Darrian Down Under

Story Info
Racquel takes on biker bull-dykes in Australia.
2k words
4.21
16.4k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racquel landed in Brisbane. She had a lay-over for several hours and very much wanted to see a new country right away even if Brisbane wasn't a city she would be spending much time in.

She went into an airport bathroom, peeled off he panties and stuffed them in her duffle-bag. She put on the long white boots again and a tiny black mini-skirt, a fresh thong and a super-tight white t-shirt. She did her hair, teasing it to show off the blonde highlights. She then put on her big gold hoop earrings and prepared herself for a lot of looks, catcalls, come-ons and dirty whistles.

She stepped out into the airport lobby to lock up her stuff and men immediately began oogling her, nudging their mates to check out the beautiful brunette. Racquel saw a man receive a sharp elbow to the ribs from a livid girlfriend when she noted his dropped jaw. The shrew gave Racquel a mean scowl. Racquel smiled to herself - business as usual. She then put on a pair of sunglasses and headed outside before she caused an accident.

Racquel stepped out into the sun looking for a place to eat and perhaps a 'pint' and possibly a quick fuck from one of the locals - she had two hours.

At the Taxi stop she saw a bunch of creeps looking her over, licking their chops as they leaned on their cars.

A fat bull-dyke on a chopper waved her over. Racquel explained she needed to find a bar with food. The dyke introduced herself as Trish and told Racquel there was a perfect spot for her on the other side of the airport. In a flash, Trish had Racquel agreeing for the short drive around the block.

Racquel pulled up her skirt as she climbed on. The men, still leering, cheered as they saw her panties. Trish gave them the finger as she roared off past the taxi-stand.

Racquel put her arms around the big bull as the wind rushed through her hair.

Trish asked about her plans down in Sydney and Racquel whispered in her ear she was heading down there to get fucked by rugby players - one of her ultimate fantasies.

Trish was a little shocked how open the American was, but wanted all the dirty details of her plan. They arrived at a dive-bar out in a desert area several minutes later. Racquel got off the bike and continued talking, not really noticing she was entering a seedy biker bar - more specifically a biker-dyke bar...

Trish showed her in. There was music playing, rugby on the TV and variety of lesbians playing darts, shooting pool, drinking and watching the game. Trish took her to a corner booth and ordered up some food. Many of the bulls were checking out Racquel, thinking Trish had hit the jackpot - again. Racquel gave Trish the once-over as she ate: short hair, tattoos, stud earrings, boots, leather vest, beer gut, missing teeth and hairy arms - pretty nasty.

The dyke was called over by some of her friends for the low-down. She returned in a few minutes with some biker chicks and two plain-Jane lesbians in rugby shirts. Racquel finished her meal and looked around for a clock - she needed to catch that flight.

One of the rugby gals whispered to the other: "If this Yank is here to spread her legs in the name of rugby then I say we give it to her."

The other girl laughed menacingly as she watched pretty Racquel try to drink the top of a stiff pint. Outside, Racquel got back on the bike as Trish gave a wink to her biker gals. They all revved up their engines and roared out of the parking lot. Racquel was confused why all the bikers were riding with Trish, who she now noticed were driving away from the airport and deep into the desert. The two rugby dykes were on the back of two of the choppers leering at Racquel's legs.

Racquel was now getting nervous - both about missing the flight and getting gang-banged. Even if she let all these dykes screw her there was no way she was catching that flight.

Damn, this was a big mistake she thought.

Racquel pleaded with the bull to take her back, but Trish only laughed.

"Sweetheart, we will get you to the airport, but you WILL miss that flight today!"

The bikers were soon far out into the desert approaching an abandoned freeway overpass. Racquel spotted a dirty old mattress in the shade and knew she was going to have to fuck all these girls in order to get back to the airport.

She thought of the mean shrew at the terminal glaring at her. How pleased she would be that Little Miss Pretty was about to get manhandled by a bunch of smelly bull-dykes.

The bikes pulled up by the mattress in a cloud of smoke and dust. Trish got off the bike and gave Racquel a no-nonsense head-nod towards the mattress. Racquel climbed off, defeated. A few of the girls whistled as they got a nice view of Racquel's panties.

Trish took her by the hand and led her to the filthy gang-bang mattress. Racquel sat down nervously as the dykes gathered around. Trish sat next to her and pulled her forward by the waist as she slipped the other hand up her mini-skirt.

Trish touched her face, turning it to her. She kissed Racquel gently on the mouth a few times before Racquel opened up and let the dyke stick her tongue inside. The girls began to cheer as the two began to kiss passionately.

Racquel closed her eyes and let Trish push her back onto the mattress. The bull still had one hand up her skirt and was touching her pussy mound with her stubby, dirty fingers. Trish climbed on top kissing Racquel's neck as she pulled up her shirt. Everyone saw her awesome tits and got very excited. Trish sucked on them as she reached inside Racquel's panties and began gently playing with her pussy.

The two rugby dykes moved over to get a closer look as Trish expertly fingered the American beauty. Whatever Trish was doing was working on Racquel. Her hips were moving with the motion and Trish could feel Racquel getting wet. Trish then held up her hand like a magician, wiggling her stubby digits for the on-lookers. Now they could all see their Yank was getting soaked.

The crowd roared with approval.

Racquel then opened her eyes and saw the hand going back up her skirt. What she noticed right away was all the grease under the nails - nasty! It was hard to believe it wasn't a man's hand, Racquel thought, but not many men could finger-fuck like that. Trish was ugly, but she knew what she was doing.

Racquel closed her eyes again and soon Trish moved south, her head suddenly between Racquel's legs, kissing and massaging them to tease her conquest. She kissed her thighs slowly working her way down before spreading her legs wide. Racquel was squirming, eyes still closed with her head to the side. Trish could see an aroused grin on Racquel's face as her breathing deepened. She then raised her pussy, practically begging for it to be munched upon.

Trish yanked off the thong sticking it in her back pocket. She then gave the dykes a cocky grin, stuck out her tongue like a panting dog and swiftly inserted it into Racquel's pussy.

Racquel began bucking and moaning. The two rugby lesbians then got on the mattress to join in, kissing Racquel's neck and ears.

One of them said, "So I hear you've down here to fuck some rugby players, huh?"

Racquel couldn't help but giggle. The two gals continued kissing Racquel as they yanked off her tight little top.

Trish's face was now buried deep in Racquel's pussy. Her nose was pressed so snugly it looked like a pigs snout. Trish seemed in deep concentration lapping up every once of pussy juice. The rugby gals took the top half, taking turns making out as the other sucked on Racquel's tits.

Racquel heard a plane roar overhead and wondered if that was her flight?

The other four biker-dykes sat on the choppers waiting their turn. The rugby girls then pulled off their jeans and underwear and took turns straddling Racquel's pretty face. Both had unshaven muffs and armpits. Racquel was licking each hairy pussy like the pro she was.

Trish was watching the top-half show intently now and decided it was her turn. She motioned for the two gals to switch out. Racquel watched them swiftly dive in to eat her out as Trish yanked off her biker boots and jeans followed by her boxer shorts.

She then mounted Racquel's face with her surprisingly hairy pussy. Trish made eye contact as she spread her pussy. Racquel breathed in the musky odor of sweat, cum and motorcycles fumes that she found strangely intoxicating and then used her nubile tongue to fight through a tangle of hair to Trish's pussy lips.

Trish was grinding on her girl in no time, really riding her. The two girls below were doing a wonderful job of eating pussy and licking her asshole, but after a while two of the bull-dykes apparently had made their way over to the mattress and wanted to switch places with the rugby gals. With Trish on her face she now had three full-on bull-dykes clamped onto her. The two below were really dirty and were spitting on Racquel's pussy as they took turns finger-banging her. They ate her out aggressively and one of them eventually stuck a dildo up her pussy. She fucked her with it for a bit then one of them belted on a strap and began screwing Racquel. Trish climbed off and switched positions watching Racquel getting dyke-drilled by one tattooed bull after another.

Trish was now straddling again, but this time with her ass in Racquel's face so she could continue watching. Trish spread her cheeks and got comfortable as Racquel began licking her hairy ass. In the next hour Trish tried on the strap-on as did all the gals. Each then took turns riding Racquel's face as she expertly brought them all to orgasm.

It was getting dark as Racquel, still in her white boots, lay otherwise naked on the mattress in a heap - she was exhausted! The girls drank, smoked and turned up the music, giggling at their sweet conquest passed out in a cum-soaked pool of dyke cum.

Trish took her home that night to her mechanics den and got her into a nice hot bath. Being a classy host, Trish had her guest sleep in her bed while she crashed out on the couch. Trish had a big bed in a room that looked more like storage room for motorcycle parts. There were centerfolds up on the wall and a big stack of dirty magazines in the corner. In the morning Trish put on a strap-on, snuck into Racquel's bed and kissed her gently on the ear until she woke up. The two made love, Trish fucking Racquel until she came, her slender legs wrapped around the dyke as the two passionately French-kissed.

Racquel saw their reflection in a long mirror as Trish continued to pump her. Racquel thought about letting Trish know she was a world-famous pornstar, but decided to keep this night her little secret.

After Trish had climbed off she went out to the living room. She returned, still with her strap-on dick pointing straight out. Trish had in her hand Racquel's thong she had peeled off the night before.

"I had these in me back-pocket - I get to keep 'em."

She then hung them on her bedpost, which had a nice pile of sexy, feminine panties beneath them. Racquel was just another conquest apparently.

Trish winked, "Souvenir..."

After breakfast Trish drove Racquel back to the airport to catch the noon flight out. As they pulled up to the taxi stand the creeps from the day before stared enviously at Trish. Racquel climbed off slowly letting the men see her naked pussy. All the dirty looks she was now getting made her laugh inside, so she planted a wet kiss on Trish's mouth, making sure they could see her tongue darting in and out.

As she walked away Trish grabbed her ass savagely. Racquel spun around, giving Trish a huge smile.

Then she was gone...