Racquel Darrian: International Negotiator

Story Info
A porn star is US State Dept. secret weapon.
2k words
4.21
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racquel had been asked by the State Department to smooth things out between several foreign nations and the United States. When pressures were mounting to a fever pitch, the American government had now resolved to send in a 'special negotiator' to get certain ambassadors to get on the same page as the United States - a porn star.

As always, Racquel's mission was top secret and off the books. She arrived at a large, luxurious hotel facing the United Nations. Wearing a raincoat, she entered the lobby and went upstairs to the pre-arranged boardroom. As per her instructions, the ambassadors would be present and without security detail.

As she stepped off the elevator she walked towards a set of doors. Alone, she hung up her coat and entered, dramatically pushing both doors open simultaneously. She stood there, hands on hips and looked at the half dozen men standing with drinks in their hands. Dressed in tight white shorts and white boots, the men immediately recognized the outfit: Dallas Cowboys cheerleader - every foreigner's American fuck-fantasy.

The doors closed behind her as she continued to stand with a hand on her hip, eyebrow raised. Racquel's brunette hair was streaked with blonde highlights and she wore her famous gold hoop earrings.

The men stared, awestruck. To her left were the representatives from Jamaica, The Republic of Congo and Israel, to her right, China, North Korea and United Arab Emirates.

The men came towards Racquel to greet her. She was handed a drink and soon found her way to the boom box she had requested. She cranked up the volume and soon the men were watching Racquel performing her best stripper dance moves. She decided to loosen the men up by grinding on one of them. She picked out the Jamaican and backed into him, rubbing her cherry-bomb ass into his hip as his arms quickly wrapped around her. She then reached for one of his long dreadlocks that festooned for his large head and began licking it seductively as she stared up at him with wanton eyes. He was NBA tall with big hands and she immediately felt tiny against his long frame. He smiled down at her as he let one of his hands slide off her bare midriff and down the front of her tiny shorts. She closed her eyes momentarily and gasped, head leaning against his chest as she gave herself over to him. She then opened her eyes and watched his massive black fingers play with her pussy inside her now even tighter shorts. She felt breathless.

She looked up to and they began French kissing. The other men stood in awe, watching the black bull finger-fuck one of the hottest girls of all time. Not to be outdone, the ambassador from Congo decided to join in. Getting on his knees, he began running his black as coal hands all over Racquel's shapely, tanned legs. He then began kissing them as one hand crept around the back, squeezing her ass. She looked down and saw the nearly bald African between her legs, exploring. She thought he looked like gorilla and had to stifle a giggle. She then motioned to the Jamaican to carry her off to a bed, which was located in the room's corner. He laughed, grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of coffee beans. Racquel squealed in delight. The African followed, massaging Racquel's ass as he looked back at the other men who were not far behind. Once on the bed, she positioned the Jamaican on the pillows sitting up. She yanked down his pants and grabbed his huge dong promptly placing it in her mouth, which put an enormous smile on her face. As she was now in the doggie-style position, the hefty African jumped on the bed and began grinding his hard-on into Racquel's ass. He pulled down his pants, yanked off his shirt and tie and began dry-fucking Racquel. He looked over at the other men, who were sitting close by jacking off. He gave them a dirty grin as he slowly slid down her tight shorts to her knees as he slipped his jet-black cock inside her pussy and begin fucking Racquel, grabbing onto her tiny waist as he thrust his weight into her. The other men continued to watch as the two black guys switched positions, both blasting loads deep into her pussy.

After a quick break, Racquel was back on the bed in her shorts and boots seductively curling her finger towards the Chinese man to come to her. He pulled off his pants, folded them and placed them neatly at the end of the mattress, much to Racquel's amusement. He sat on the bed with his spine to the backboard as Racquel began jacking off the middle-aged nerd. She then unbuttoned his shirt as she began kissing him. The North Korean could take it no longer - he climbed onto the bed and began pulling her tight shorts off as well as yanking off the Cowgirls vest and shirt. Racquel smiled, watching the pale and portly loser grope at her tits, eat her pussy and massage her ass with reckless abandon. She then began sucking off the Chinese guy; looking up at him as she licked his nuts, she ran her tongue up his small, hairy penis to the tip and back down again; each time with a sultry smile on her face. From behind, the portly Korean continued at suck, kiss and grope Racquel's body like a true amateur. Racquel rolled her eyes at his efforts.

She then lay on her back, her head over the mattress side as she motioned the Chinese man to sit on her face in reverse with his feet planted on the floor. He obeyed. She spread her legs wide open for the Korean as he climbed on top and began fucking her. Racquel then began licking the Chinese man's balls again, flicking her tongue for the onlookers to see. She then grabbed his tiny ass and began squeezing it as the Korean continued banging her. She spread his ass cheeks and began running her long, white nails up and down the crack of his hairy ass. She stopped on his asshole, circling it with her index finger as she continued licking his balls. The spectators were silently entranced. Racquel then raised her head and began planting gentle kisses on his ass. The Korean blasted his load and rolled off exhausted. Racquel barely notices as she sticks out her tongue and begins slowly doing laps up and down the Chinaman's ass crack. The audience gasps. The Chinaman squats over Racquel, grimacing in delight - he can barely believe it. She then inserts her tongue inside his asshole as she grabs his ass, forcing him to squat down harder. After a few minutes, he climbs on top of her and fucks her till he cums. They kiss passionately, her legs wrapped around his thin waist, her boots locked together.

The audience claps. The Chinese man and idiot North Korean climb off the bed and take a seat as they wait for the finale: Jew versus Arab. She motions for the fat Arab to sit on the bed against the backboard. She sits on his knee, shoving her tits in his bearded face. He is gross looking, but Racquel needs to make this all work tonight, so she thinks about the Jamaican's long, thick cock rubbing against her thigh and the asshole she just went down on and she begins feeling wet again. She reaches under his robe and feels for his cock, which is hard as a rock and slimy with cum. She pulls the robe back and jacks him off. His hairy stomach has rolls of fat, but she focuses on the surprisingly well-hung dong in her hand. She then closes her eyes and begins sucking it and licking him from his smelly ball-sack and up his shaft. After a few minutes, she climbs on top, slipping the Arab's cock inside of her. He sucks on her tits as she motions for the Jew, who has been jacking off feverishly nearby. She notices for the first time he is a Hasidic Jew wearing a traditional Kippah - she thinks he looks cute and hopes he doesn't reject her offer Jew/Arab fuckfest.

Thankfully, he climbs on the bed and grabs Racquel from behind, finally getting his moment with her. The Arab seems pissed, but she puts her index finger to his lips and tells him to shut up. She reaches around to the Jew, grabs his dick and slips it up her ass. They kiss as he fucks her from behind. Soon the Jew and Arab are in synchronicity, as they both fuck Racquel. She then kisses the Arab, French kissing him as he continues banging her. She then returns to the Jew. This back and forth continues for some time, before the Arab blasts his load inside of her. The Jew then rolls Racquel onto her back and fucks her as the crowd watches, jacking off. When he finally cums, he rolls off leaving Racquel spread out in exhaustion. Then to her surprise, the two black guys climb on the bed and blast their loads on her face. She opens her mouth as the two men push there cum loads into her mouth to swallow. The Jamaican laughs, 'yeah, you like that nigger cum don't you, Beautiful?'

Racquel smiles as the Asian guys come over and have their turn. She licks their cocks and slowly kisses their balls as they jack off. She then aggressively grabs the Chinese guy and has him sit on her face again. She licks his asshole as he masturbates, eventually blowing his load on her tits. She then signals for the Korean, who then sits his fat ass down on Racquel's face. As with the Chinese guy, she spreads his ass cheeks for the stunned onlookers as they watch Racquel's tongue performing laps up and down the crack of the guy's ass. He then blasts his load on her tits. As he climbs off, she scoops up the cum-load from both men and swallows it for all to see. She then licks off her tits for any splatter spray.

The Jew and Arab are next. They kneel down on the bed, both getting licked and sucked for several minutes as they grope her tits and pussy. Knowing these guys have shot their loads so recently, she decides they both could use a boost to move things along. Racquel then wets her index finger, reaches around and slips it up the Jew's asshole as she continues sucking him. She slowly fingers him deeply before he blasts his load in her mouth. Without swallowing, she rocks her head to the other side and begins sucking off the Arab's dong. She again licks her other index finger and reaches under the robe, slipping it up the Arab's hairy asshole. He is shocked, but loves it. She finger-bangs him hard as he shoots his load in her mouth. She then swallows the Jew and Arab cum together.

Minutes later, the men are dressed and heading for the exit doors. Racquel sends a text to her superior letting him know that the 'negotiations' went well and not to expect and problems at the signing the following morning.

Back in Racquel's luxurious hotel room, she sat in her massive circular bathtub filled with bubbles. Her hair up, she contemplated her evening's work for her country. Just then, the well-hung Jamaican entered the room naked, carrying two wine glasses. She smiled, staring at his swinging dong. He kissed her as he placed the glasses on the edge of the bathtub and climbed in. Racquel flashed back to whispering her room number to him as he left with the others. She was glad he came over!

He grabbed a sponge and gestured for Racquel to stand. He cleaned off her gorgeous tanned body, watching the soapsuds run off her tits and ass for several minutes as if it was all taking place in slow motion. Racquel then looked down and saw his soapy black dong, which was a hard as a rock. She reached over and grabbed it. Racquel then turned to him, whispering, "I thought I might need a snack for later." He smiled. They kissed...

THE END