Racquel Darrian: The College Years

Story Info
College student takes a surprise evening class.
4.3k words
4.76
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racquel Darrian in Black History Month

The set-up: In an alternate timeline, 90's Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian is a 22 year-old college student in today's racially charged era.

Sunset.

Racquel is on campus looking for a college night-class to replace a last minute cancelation. She is pretty worried as she figured her evening classes were squared away. And now this...

She sits on a bench and flicks through a semester class catalog. Immediately, she spots a 7PM elective. Perfect! As her eye passes over the acronym, she wonders: what is BHM? Flipping to the description key she sees the words Black History Month: An Open Discussion. Glancing at her iPhone, she sees the first class started just five minutes earlier. Hurrying in her high heels across to the building next over, she wonders what the class is all about and if it's just watching Spike Lee movies and stuff. If so, slam-dunk. Whatever. 3 credits.

As she breathlessly makes her way down the hall to what she imagines will be a lecture hall, a handful of science geeks stop mid-sentence and check her out, admiring her sculpted tan legs; legs that are being accentuated by a black leather mini-skirt and white stilettos. On top, Racquel wears a white denim jacket with gold hoop earrings. The young men nudge each other, blown away by her incredible beauty. They watch her unabashedly as she click-clacks down the hall on her delicate high-heels.

When Racquel finally reaches the classroom, she swings open the door to find that the room is quite dark as a Martin Luther King documentary is being presented on screen. She quickly finds a seat, realizing for the first time how tiny the classroom really is - not an auditorium at all - basically a closet!

She looks around and sees only black guys around her. A little embarrassed, she casually glances both sides for a quick count, noting there are just eight students present - and all of them seem to be eyeing her. Soon they are quietly giggling, saying dirty stuff under their breath.

"Barbie class is two doors down," etc. She began getting a little uncomfortable, when one of the men came over and knelt at her desk. The professor sat at the front on the class, continuing to watch the film, not paying attention to youths behind him. Frank politely introduced himself to Racquel, immediately making her feel safe by brushing off the punks behind her. He made sure to make good eye contact and whispered in her ear and blew onto her neck when speaking, deliberately getting closer and closer as the minutes in conversation passed. Soon he practically had his mouth next to her ear. It took a moment to realize it, but she found herself getting more relaxed with Frank and then began whispering back into his ear in the same manner - was it subconscious? She had always adored flirting and considered herself and expert, but this was a real pro she was dealing with! They continued making eye contact, even during the momentarily lulls in conversation.

They watched bits of the documentary from time to time, with Racquel asking inane questions just to continue the flirting because it ultimately satisfied her vanity. Frank knew that, of course, but played along. The boys around her were being pretty quite as Frank was now effortlessly working his magic. Frank and Racquel continued their witty, friendly banter and she found herself not at all bothered when Frank - adjusting from his crouched position by her desk - casually placed one hand on her leg. She admired his confidence and felt completely at ease with his strong hand stroking her thigh. She had been watching the screen when he made his move, but now she found herself staring into his eyes, suddenly bursting with excitement.

She then thought of her boyfriend, who was probably back home playing video games as usual. She had gotten really dolled up earlier but he had not even noticed. She didn't mind that he had become fat over the past few months, but he was always ignoring her. Now this, she thought! A man who can't keep his hands off me and is letting me feel I am the center of his universe! Racquel felt more desired in that moment than she had all year.

It was then that Frank went for her inner thigh and not sensing resistance placed his hand next to her pussy. They retained intense eye contact as the lights suddenly went up. The film was over! Damn it. She thought.

After class, Frank and the boys walked Racquel out into the parking lot, with Frank touching her back as he nodded, listening to her talk about Harriet Tubman, or some shit he didn't care about at the moment.

Waiting for a transition, Frank suggested getting high in the back of his car. She wasn't used to all that kind of stuff, but it seemed like a good way to get his hand back up her skirt, so she agreed. Racquel got in the back of his Chrysler with Frank as the others watched guard for security, either sitting on the hood or just standing by. They passed the weed around as Frank pointed out who each of his friends were; two were Rasta dreadlock potheads, three others with 70's style Afros were old-time friends, another was just out of jail that morning and a fat one was singled out as Frank's roommate.

In a matter of minutes Frank had his hand on Racquel's leg again as their eyes locked. Soon they were passionately kissing, her hands running all over his broad shoulders and Afro. His boys watched Frank work his 'white girl magic' and they knew it was a lock: Frank was gonna bang another hottie! They shook their heads in disbelief and respect. Then they headed out, leaving Frank to finish his business with the gorgeous brunette.

Minutes later, Frank had his hand inside her panties as he fingered her tight pussy. He could feel a patch of hair above, but smooth everywhere else. Perfect, he thought. Just the way he liked it. He could tell his girl was getting really turned on as they continued making out, so he suggested going back to his place. Without hesitation she agreed and he climbed over the front seats and fired up the car. Racquel stayed in back biting his ear lobe as he tried to drive the block and half home without exploding in his pants.

Frank drove down a dark, seedy side-street to a ramshackle bungalow that looked more like a crack-house than anything else. Racquel was so turned on she didn't really care, she just wanted to see how big this guy's dick was and try and get it in her pussy.

Once they pulled up the driveway, Frank opened the door and saw his friends waiting for him like he was a king. Music was playing inside- rap, of course - so Frank led her to his bedroom for some privacy, exchanging nods with his bros, who knew what was coming next. She smiled brightly at the men, not trying to hide that she was there to get fucked. Everyone knew it. Frank took her into the bedroom and checked his phone. Not surprisingly, there were a bunch of messages from his boys, encouraging him: fuck that white bitch's pussy, cum on her face, yo! and so many others he didn't have time to read at that moment.

He closed the door and Racquel immediately came at Frank, wrapping her delicate arms around him as she kissed him, inserting her small tongue between his big lips. He then led her to a dirty, bare mattress in the room's corner as they continued kissing. Frank lay down and she began pulling off his shirt, kissing his chest and working her way down to his belt buckle. She noticed the bulge in his pants and grabbed it. Racquel quickly unbuckled him, unzipped his baggy jeans and yanked them down. She then slowly pulled down his boxer shorts as his black dong popped out. She touched it respectfully with both hands, admiring its length and thickness. She found herself staring up at Frank, confessing: this is my first black cock.

Frank smiled down at her as she began to lick it. Racquel smiled back, showing her pearly whites. He then said to her, 'yeah, you suck that nigga dick as long as you want to.' He leaned back, closed his eyes and let the beautiful white girl of every nigger's wet dream lick his dong. He had only barely met her two hours earlier and now he was going to fuck her. He couldn't believe it!

Racquel let her tongue explore without reservation. She sucked him off as she played with his balls and teased his head with her nubile tongue as he grimaced in ecstasy. He opened his eyes and watched her cleaning off the pre-cum with her tongue. They made eye contact as she moved to his nutsack, licking it and placing as much of it in her mouth as she could. She jacked him off with one hand as she went down on his balls. He yanked off his shorts that were wrapped around his knees and spread his legs wide. He then raised his hips off the mattress, placed one hand on top of her head and pushed it down gently - her tongue then slipped off his nutsack and between his ass cheeks. Understanding, but not quite believing, she found herself licking his asshole. He seemed be really enjoying it, so she continued on. He carefully rolled over on his front. He then looked over his shoulder to see his girl eating out his ass. Frank then rose himself up slightly as she spread his hairy ass-cheeks and inserted her tongue inside of him. He watched her over his shoulder again for several minutes till he could take it no more. In one swift move, he pulled her up, laid her on her back, pulled her panties to one side and slipped his dick into her wet, aching pussy. He knew he would last long and he didn't. She wrapped her legs around him, her heels pointing up to the ceiling as he banged her to orgasm. As he was about to blow, he pulled out and shifted his body up to her face and began jacking off wildly. He held her head with one hand as she obediently turned to accept the incoming load of cum. He blasted all over her face and into her open mouth. She put her tongue out as she eagerly lapped up each load he offered to her. Racquel grabbed his balls, massaging them for every ounce of cum as she groaned in delight. Like an addict, she scraped off cum splatter from her face and onto her tongue, finally swallowing it. Needing more, she grabbed his cock and began licking off his head for every trace of black cum.

Frank looked down at her, smiling. 'Yeah, that be for Malcolm X, yo.' Racquel glanced up at him, smiling. At that he rose from the mattress, pulled on his boxers and went out to see his boys.

Racquel lay in bed, checking out the room. She saw a polyester Popeye's Chicken fry top hanging on the backdoor with Frank's nametag visible. She laughed out loud realizing she'd just fucked a fry cook. Racquel then noticed a stack of porno mags next to the mattress - Penthouse, Hustler, etc. Typical stuff. A bowl of condoms, shot glass, fast food leftovers and a weed stash surrounded a lamp nearby. The floor had dirty clothes everywhere. She was watching a cockroach crawl across the wall when Frank came back into the room, leaving the door wide open. His friends all began filing in as if by order. Frank went over to her and whispered into her ear that his boys needed to be sucked off as he shared everything with them. Racquel at first felt alarmed and was concerned about staying out too late. She then imagined her boyfriend at home crashed out in front of the TV and suddenly felt courageous enough to perform the dirtiest sex act of her entire life - as long as it didn't take too long.

Still in her skirt, top and heels, she crawled out of bed with a huge smile and like a cat on all fours approached Frank's posse. Racquel started with the guy on her left, one of the dreadlock Rasta guys. She unbuckled and unzipped him, letting his huge dong flop out in front of her face. Racquel turned to Frank just to make sure this was what he really wanted. He proudly nodded to her, egging her on. 'Suck that nigger dick like a ho!' he called out to her. Racquel immediately began sucking and licking his head, cleaning it off and swallowing any piss and cum buildup like a true street whore. It had always been a fantasy of hers to give blowjobs to complete strangers, so this was a huge turn-on for her. She licked his nuts and she shoved as much of his dong in her mouth as she could handle.

He slowly began fucking her mouth and within seconds shot his load. He then yelled out 'that be for Harriet Tubman!' The guys all laughed and high-fived one another and performed a victory dance. As with Frank, she made sure all cum was swallowed. She then moved down the line, licking and sucking each of the men. Looking to her left and seeing all those waiting black dongs hanging out like fire hoses, was making her so excited. As if on cue, the guys would call out a black historical icon as they blasted her face with cum - Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks, etc. They were all very amused with themselves as Racquel continued smiling and taking in as much of cum as possible, even licking some off the hard wood floor. She felt like a strung out addict and she loved it.

The men were impressed. The first Rasta dude who'd been blown grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly, then took Racquel by the hand and led her back towards the mattress. He lay her down, reached for a condom from the bowl and slipped it on. She again looked over at Frank for approval and he gave her a respectful nod. The Rasta guy then climbed on top, slipped his big cock inside her and began screwing her as his friends cheered her on. Racquel could barely handle the stench of the guy's dreadlocks and turned her head to one side as he came inside her. He climbed off, peeled off his condom and threw it on the floor.

The next guy up was the criminal just out of jail. He smiled as he slipped on his condom, showing her his nasty gold grill of teeth. She suddenly felt really turned on, pulling the thug to her as she ran her hands all over his muscular, tattooed shoulders. They kissed as he slipped his dick inside her. He banged her as he whispered dirty put-downs in her ear that seemed to drive her even crazier. 'nigger ho' and 'mudshark' were two that really excited her. He blasted his load inside her as she grabbed his ass. Again, they kissed. Like the other guy, he peeled off his condom and threw it on the floor next to the other one. Racquel had a quick look at the time as the fat guy climbed on top. Not even knowing their names was making her feel like a true street whore and it was driving her fucking wild with desire.

One of the guys finally yanked off her top and began sucking on her tits. The boys let out an impressed 'daaanngg!' as they saw her perfect, hard tits. Within half an hour she fucked all of them and was ready to begin making her grand exit.

As she got dressed, the guys gave her a round of applause. She smiled at them, giving them a sultry smirk. Frank was shaking his head, totally impressed. 'I really don't know how you can ever out-do yourself,' he exclaimed to her, 'but I'll think of sumthin.' Racquel then eyed the gooey mass of used condoms, took an old shot glass from the bedside table and began draining the cum from them until the glass was just about half full of various loads and pubic hairs. Making sure everyone was looking, she proceeded to gulp it down in one take. The men screamed in utter delight. They could not believe it!

Be my guest, was Racquel's response.

Frank then put his hand out to Racquel and escorted her out of the house to his car, with all his friends of course grabbing at her ass and tits one final time as she made her getaway. Once back at the school, Frank drove her to her car. The parking lot was pretty much empty now. She turned to him and they began kissing again. She then whispered in his ear, 'I love to fuck niggers. Can we do this next week?' Frank grinned at her and said, 'Only if you wear a mini-skirt for us again!'

Racquel smiled, exited the car and walked to her brand new, white BMW with a Trump: Make America Great Again bumper sticker on the back. Frank noticed this, rapidly wound down his window and yelled out to her, 'You betta take off that Trump decal!'

Racquel turned to him, rolling her eyes. 'Yeah, sorry. My stupid boyfriend put it on.'

Frank responded, 'well get rid of it. We're ya new boyfriend now - and I mean tear it off this second.' Frank stared at her and she knew he meant business. She went to the back of the car, got on her knees and tore it off the bumper, throwing it to the ground. She then turned to him and he blew her a kiss. Racquel was so relieved and happy inside that Frank wasn't upset with her anymore. She honestly felt the entire evening had been so completely random, but had turned out to possibly be her most satisfying one of her life - she definitely did not want Frank upset with her and knew she would do anything he asked of her.

Frank watched Racquel climb into her car and fire up the engine. When she was away safely he drove home thinking of her pussy and how obedient he'd made her in just a few hours.

Racquel arrived home after midnight. She quietly snuck in and noticed her boyfriend was sitting up asleep in the living room with a game console joystick in his hand and a pile of Dorito bits on his gut - just as she had expected. She kissed him on the lips, then whispered in his ear, 'Honey, I'm home.' He barely acknowledged her, as he had been deeply asleep. She went to the bathroom and took a long shower, thinking about black dicks and all the loads of nigger cum inside of her.

The following week, Racquel put on an even shorter skirt for the boys that barely covered her ass and a pair of white knee-high latex boots. She left a note on the fridge for her loser boyfriend that she was not coming home that night. Her pussy was throbbing with anticipation as she arrived for class. To her surprise, the teacher said they were going to volunteer at the local homeless shelter down the road.

Frank drove Racquel over and they paired up as partners and were assigned to help an enormous black guy who was in his 50's. He smelled terrible, but Frank thought he should take care of him for the night and get him properly cleaned up. They had him sit in the back of the car with the window open as they drove the two blocks back to his place - the stench was just that bad! Frank instructed the man, named Barry, to go into the bathroom, strip off his clothes and place them in a plastic bag Frank handed to him. He then assured Barry he'd have some new clothes and coat ready for him before he left, as he intended to burn the filthy ones that probably had lice. Frank insisted Barry have a long shower first and began running a bath for him to really get him cleaned up and respectable.

As Frank heard the shower turn on, he turned to Racquel and they began to kiss. 'You're so kind,' she whispered in his ear. He ran his hands up her legs as she rested her arms limply on his shoulders. After a few minutes of kissing he asked her to go into the bathroom and put some bubbles in Barry's bathtub before shutting off the hot water, and then to kindly light some candles before dimming the lights - it would make the guest feel welcome, he said.

With the task completed, Racquel called out to Barry on her way out that his bubble bath was ready. He acknowledged the information, but seemed bewildered there was a girl in the bathroom with him.

A few minutes later, Barry found himself in the tub, which was surrounded by the relaxing, scented candles. Barry was in heaven! A few minutes later, Racquel knocked on the door and entered. She had a nice cold drink for him as well as a sponge. As per Frank's specific instructions, Racquel sat on the edge of the tub and began engaging in conversation with the homeless man. Naturally, he soon began admiring her toned, tanned legs. On that cue, she took the sponge, dunked it in the soapy suds and began lathering up his back, shoulders and armpits. There was still some grime on him, so she took her time really cleaning him off. She then lathered up his tangled up Afro and thoroughly cleansed it, massaging his scalp like a pro to get him even more relaxed. He loved that! She then used a hand-held rinser to get the soap out of his hair, and then continued on with the body scrubbing. She soaked up her sponge again and began slowly cleaning off his hairy chest as she coyly brought her face close to his, making sustained eye contact. Racquel then smiled brightly, showing her perfect white teeth as she reached into the bubbly water to clean off his cock and nutsack. He seemed stunned at first, but elated. She then began stroking his thick, massive dong. He couldn't believe it. A few hours earlier he'd been asleep in an alley, now he was getting jacked off by one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever set eyes upon. She beat him off for about a minute, but that was all he could take.

12