Radio Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,606 Followers

She was driving me to distraction. Whenever she had the chance, she would grind her hips into my pelvis. My erection was now permanent and painful. On top of that, she had developed this new habit of nibbling on my ear lobes. Not that it didn't feel great. I wondered to myself what the other people in this dance hall thought was going on with us. On second thought, I didn't want to know.

"Let's go," Tish announced quietly when the band took their second break. "I want some quiet time with my white knight," she murmured.

I paid the bill and we left hand-in-hand into the parking lot, homeward bound. There wasn't any question that we were heading for my house. There didn't seem to be any doubt what would happen when we got there, either. I just assumed that we were going consummate this romance. For once, I was right.

We had barely gotten in the door when Tish kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned her blouse and slipped out of her skirt. She stood there in the living room, hands on hips, a sly grin on her lips and an arched eyebrow. She couldn't look any sexier if she tried. Then she tried. She crooked her finger, making it obvious that I was being summoned. Guys, I was only following orders.

We had already seen each other naked, but this was different. This time there were expectations. This time she was wide awake and aware of every move she made. This time, there was no guessing. She pulled me to the bedroom and helped me out of my clothes. Hers were in a pile in the living room, but that didn't seem to matter.

It was no surprise that I was not dealing with a nervous virgin. No indeed. Tish knew what she wanted and was certainly going to let me know. For my part, I was happy to comply. I was getting my Christmas, Birthday and Valentine's Day presents all at one time. It had been a while since I had had sex and I needed some guidance. Tish looked after everything. What a woman!

I don't recall when we finally ran out of steam, but it was long after we had climbed on the bed. We had made a mess of the sheets and yet, neither of us cared. We had been too busy celebrating. Tish reminded me of something that I had almost completely forgotten. Sex was supposed to be fun. It was supposed to be about joy and sharing and loving just as much as it was about physical satisfaction.

For my part, I reverted to my firmly held belief that the most rewarding sex came when you spent your efforts pleasing your partner. I think Tish agreed. At least, that's what I interpreted from the sounds she was making as we cavorted on that big mattress.

When I woke up Saturday morning, it was almost a repeat of the previous morning. Tish was glued to my back and her right hand was nicely holding my morning erection. The urgency to pee wasn't as acute. I think we must have sweated most of the moisture out of our bodies with our physical efforts. As a reward, I reached back and squeezed a lovely globe of her backside. This time, she mumbled something and then squeezed my cock, slightly stroking it at the same time.

I can't think of a better way to greet the day, any day, than slow, sensuous sex. Tish pushed me onto my back and mounted me, guiding me into her as she did. I don't think she opened her eyes, but she was there, all right. She used her internal muscles to substitute for her arms and legs. It worked just fine. I was just a passenger and that was OK with me.

When we finished, we lay in each other's arms, not speaking, but awake.

"Ozzie?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Now that I've told you everything about me, when are you going to tell me about the puzzle?"

Oh Shit! Not now. I wasn't ready for that yet. Trapped! Now what do I do?

End of Part 3

Next: The Big Finale

coaster2
coaster2
2,606 Followers